Nintendo Town Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"OHH!!!! YES YES YES!!! FUCK MY PUSSY! FUCK IT!"

Jeff was almost blinded with pleasure. He hadn't had sex in months as it was and now he was inside the wettest most eager girl he had ever been with. Who cares if he was in a video game? He pulled back and plunged in again. And again. He loved how vocal she was, her voice still so dreamy and spacey despite her volume and clear lust.

"I'm gunna cum, Treasure Chest Shop Gal!" He grunt out.

"It's Lixie! Call me Lixie! Cum in Lixie's pussy!"

"FUCK! FUCK FUCK FUCK!" Jeff cried out and he slammed into her one last time as he began to shake and shoot his pent up load deep inside her. He grunted and came and came and shook as he had the biggest orgasm of his life inside of the horny clerk.

"Ohhhh, that was so nice! You must be at a low level, huh handsome?" Lixie cooed as Jeff finally slowed down his torrent of cum and pulled out of her magnificent pussy. He was very pleased to see a stat bonus pop up in front of his field of view.

+1 Stength

+2 Stamina

"Y-yes! Yes, thank you, Lixie! I had a great time! I'm so happy that I found you here!" He exclaimed. He pulled up his pants, noticing his hands shaking from the pure intensity of his orgasm. It had been a lot of bullshit for a fast little fuck, but Jeff still felt on top of the world. At least the day started off and ended great. He could deal with some grinding if this is what he had to look forward to. Plus, he should only last longer and longer from there on out.

"Please come back anytime!" She purred, smiling at him and still swaying as he walked back around the counter. "My little pussy is always so so wet and ready for a nice hard cock."

"I'll remember that, thank you!" Jeff said. He didn't really know what else to say, so he just grinned sheepishly, opened up his map, and tapped the button to go home.

He couldn't wait to tell Toadette about his day.