All Comments on 'No. 21 I Swapped My Wife'

by oldtwit

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
GreyMatter46GreyMatter46about 1 month ago

Saw it coming. thanks

Oatmeal1969Oatmeal1969about 1 month ago

for 750 words it was good, obviously limited by word count so it wasn't as "smooth" to read. No surprise there.

Expand that story and it could a good swap-partner-to-lovers romance, especially if you "demonize" Su and Ian a little (such as they were caught meeting outside the rules or Ian screwed around and brought a mild STD into the group) and have the MC be introspective and realize what his feelings for Ann. "I have never been in love before and didn't know what love felt like so I thought what I was feeling for Su was love... then I met you."

It would also be a warning to the downside of a swinging lifestyle, there's always the chance that your partner develops feelings for another.

PaperbackreaderPaperbackreaderabout 1 month ago

3 stars for trying, only average for a 750 attempt. Keep trying.😊

BigDee44BigDee44about 1 month ago

I know a couple who actually did swap partners.

1Amazinasian1Amazinasianabout 1 month ago

Respectfully recommend using a free Lit editor next time

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Too many run-on sentences, where you forego periods for commas, because you don't know how to punctuate, but it's really simple, people stop speaking at the end of a sentence, but when they pause it's where you put a comma, that's the simple answer, English when written is more complex, because when we read we need something to take over for inflection, eye contact, timing and those other non-verbal elements which make up about 905 of person-to-person communication, but there are all kinds of writing tools on the Internet, my Grammarly says this paragraph contains 45 errors, which mirrors your writing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
useroldtwit@oldtwit
Just a sad old twit reading lots, try to comment as much as I can on anything I read to the end ( most things ) , the older I get I think that I say just what I think at that moment, if you’re writing is going to effect me then I think that it,s fair that I can tell you, I fin...