No Dinner but a Nice Surprise

Story Info
Suprise meeting with uncles.
1.9k words
4.03
10.4k
8
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ted was going to take me out for dinner but instead he had a surprise for me.

Ted is a longtime family friend and has known many of our family members for a long time. Ted picked me up around 6:00 and before we left, he made me give him a blowjob in the front hallway. I dropped to my knees and took out his cock and sucked his cock right in front of hubby. After Ted came in my mouth, I gave hubby a big kiss goodbye and we left to go out for dinner.

We stopped at a bar and had a few drinks and some apps. Ted told me he had a surprise for me, and we were going to a friend's house. After I had a few more drinks we got back in the car and drove to his friend's house. We pulled up to the house and it looked very familiar to me. We got to the door and when it opened, I was shocked, it was my Uncle Steve's house. I haven't seen him in a long time. He greets me with a big hug and kiss. We walked in the house and sitting on the sofa was someone else. At first, I didn't recognize who it was, but then it hit me it was my uncle Johnny. I haven't seen him in about 20 years since he moved to North Carolina.

"Yes, baby, it's me. Your Uncle Johnny."

He pulled me tight and gave me a hug. After he hugged me, I stepped back, and I could see Uncle Johnny as he looked me up and down.

Uncle Johnny said, "Dam girl, you filled out nicely and I think you are just as beautiful and hot looking like your mom was."

Ted smiled and said, "I met up with Steve and John a few weeks ago at a golf outing. We got to talking about old times and I told them that I still see you and Matt a lot."

Ted continue, "We had a few drinks after golf and the more I told them about you the more they wanted to see you."

I sat on the sofa next to Uncle Johnny. Uncle Steve went a made a few drinks and when he came back, he had a big smile.

Uncle Johnny said, "Hey Steve, remember all the fun times with her mom?"

Uncle Johnny look at Ted, "Hey Ted, do you think she is as willing as her mom used to be?"

Ted said, "I'm sure even more then you expect."

Uncle Johnny asked, "So you're telling me she shares that married cunt of hers?"

Ted said, "Yes, everything I told you at the golf outing is true and you won't believe how tight that pussy is."

Ted stood me up and reached behind me and unzipped my dress, letting it fall to the fall. Ted gave me a big kiss and said he had to make a few phone calls, but for me to have some fun. He then walked into the kitchen to make a call.

Uncle Johnny sat back on the sofa and unzipped his pants and took out his semi hard cock.

"Let's start here, be a good little niece and suck your uncle's cock," he said.

Uncle Johnny's cock wasn't as big as Ted's cock, but he was uncut, and I love those. I bent over and wrapped my hands around the base of his cock. I pulled is foreskin back and just started sucking on the tip of his cock. Uncle Johnny moaned as I sucked on his cock. He placed his hands on my head and as he got harder, forcing his cock deeper into my throat.

Uncle Johnny said, "Steve, this brings back a lot of memories."

As I continued to suck on Uncle Johnny's cock, I felt Uncle Steve move behind me, he was naked. I could feel his hard cock against my ass. He reached down and with one hand pulled my nipple and his other hand reached under and spread my pussy lips until his fingers found my clit. I could already tell my pussy was soaked. As soon as he pulled on my clit, I sucked on Uncle Johnny's cock harder and faster. With a cock in my mouth Uncle Steve rubbing my clit it didn't take long for me to cum all over his fingers. Uncle Steve didn't stop after I came, he kept pulling and pinching my clit between his fingers. Uncle Johnny then pulled his cock out of my mouth. His cock was rock hard and pointed straight up.

Uncle Johnny said, "Not get down on your hands and knees and turn around and face Steve."

I turned around to face Uncle Steve and dropped to my hands and knees. Uncle Johnny grabbed and handful of my ass then gave it a slap.

Uncle Johnny said, "I think she has a better ass than her mom did, but let's see if her cunt is just as good as her mom was."

Uncle Johnny got behind me and with one push his cock rammed deep into my wet pussy. I let out a big moan as he entered me.

Uncle Johnny called out, "Oh Fuck her cunt is tighter than I remember her mother's cunt, but this bitch gets just as wet."

Uncle Johnny started fucking me faster and harder. He grabbed my hips and pulled me tighter with each thrust. As he fucked me Uncle Steve got in front of me and sat on the ottoman. His cock was waving in front of my face.

Uncle Steve slapped his cock on my face and said, "Open that pretty little mouth of yours."

I opened wide as Uncle Steve pushed his cock into my mouth.

Uncle Johnny was now fucking my pussy with long slow strokes. I pushed back against his cock.

Uncle Johnny grabbed my hips and said, "Are you ready for my cum, baby?" but before I could answer him, he shot his load straight into my pussy. I felt his cock pulse as he filled my pussy with his cum.

"Oh, baby, you have one tight cunt, I think you might even be better than your mother was."

Uncle Steve took his cock out of my mouth and laid down next to me. As Uncle Johnny pulled out of my pussy, I felt his cum running out of my pussy and I scooped some up and licked my fingers, they really seem to like that. I looked over at Uncle Steve, he was on his back and his hard cock pointing right up.

Uncle Steve said. "Be a good little niece and get on my cock."

I rolled over onto Uncle Steve and wrapped my pussy around his hard cock, taking every inch deep into my pussy. I bounced up and down on his cock as he grabbed my breasts. Uncle Johnny moved in front of me, his cock still wet and semi hard.

Uncle Johnny looked down and said, "Lick your cunt juice and my cum off my cock."

By the time I was done cleaning his cock he was rock hard again.

Uncle Johnny said, "Keep riding your uncle's cock, but don't make him cum yet. I'll be back in a minute." I rode his cock as he reached up grabbing my bouncing tits. When Uncle Johnny came back, he told Uncle Steve to hold me tight. Uncle Steve pulled me down and started kissing me deeply, his tongue going deep in my mouth. A few seconds later I felt a cold gel on my asshole followed by Uncle Johnny's finger rubbing it slowing into my ass.

Uncle Johnny yelled out, "Hey Ted, do she take it on her ass like her mother did?"

I could hear Ted from the other room, "Yes she does, and she loves it."

One minute later I felt Uncle Johnny's finger in my ass. He took his finger out and I then felt his cock push into my asshole. I could feel both cocks inside me at the same time. The more he fucked my ass the harder I road Uncle Steve cock. I came twice before I could feel their cock pulsing inside me. I think they came almost at the same time one filling my pussy, the other in my ass. After they both came and Uncle Johnny's cock slid out of my ass, I rolled off Uncle Steve and laid on the floor. I could feel the cum running out of both of my holes all over the floor.

Uncle Johnny smiled as he stood up. "What a horny little slut. You remind me of your mother, she was a slut for our cocks too."

Ted came back into the living room and had a big smile. He said, "See I told you would not be disappointed."

Ted told me to go shower and clean up. I walked into the bedroom and into the shower. While I was in the shower, Uncle Steve walk in. He opened the shower door and stepped in. He got behind me and grabbed my tits and kissed my neck. He reached the shower wand and moved his other hand down and spread my pussy lips. He pointed the shower wand and focused it on my clit.

Uncle Steve said, "You are so beautiful, and I love that you shave your cunt."

He kept the shower wand on my pussy and continued to kiss my neck and grab my breast with the other hand. The pressure on my clit was great in getting more intense.

"Did you like being fucked by your two uncles?" he asked as he focused more on my clit.

I moaned out a "Yes, Yes, Uncle Steve, I loved it."

"Did you enjoy having Johnny's cock in your ass and mine in your cunt?"

I could barely get out a yes as I was so close to cumming.

He then asked, "Aren't you glad Ted brought out the cock-loving slut in you? You know your mom loved cocks too."

I responded with a moan. He pulled the wand away for my clit.

"Say it slut, say it nice and loud, or that cunt of yours doesn't get to cum."

I turned my head and yelled out "I am so glad that Ted turned me in to cock slut just like my mother was, so I can now fuck you and uncle johnny all the time."

As I finished, he put the wand on my clit and brought me to a big shaking orgasm that I almost fell. While I was down on one knee, he took his hard cock in his hand.

"You're such a dirty little slut, while you're down there show me how good you suck cock."

I took him in my hand and then took his hard cock in my mouth. I sucked his cock like it was my last cock.

Uncle Steve yelled out, "That it you nasty little slut, I'm going to cum in that pretty little mouth of yours." Then he grabbed the side of my head and shot his load into my waiting mouth.

After he came, he helped me up to my feet. He gave me a gentle slap on my ass gently and told me to finish up.

I came out of the shower and put my dress back on. Ted got up off the sofa.

He said, "I better get her home before her tiny dick husband get suspicions."

Uncle Steve and Uncle Johnny took my phone number, and both gave me a big kiss and said they wanted to do this again real soon.