No Free Parking

Story Info
Non-consent with bondage, asphyxiation and deep throating.
1.1k words
3.86
21.9k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
emerger
emerger
10 Followers

I see you in a deserted parking garage. I pull in and park ahead of you. As you approach, I am getting out of my vehicle when you are distracted that my trunk hatch opens. I have slipped behind you and quickly put a rope around your neck, pulling you back. You struggle, but I grab your hands and put them behind your back. You feel a restraint on them. You start to scream and I put my hand over your mouth and whisper for you to be quiet unless you want to die. You stop. I kick the back of your knee and it buckles and I shove you down into the trunk. You feel me bind your legs and then connect them to your hands. You know you have been hog tied. I finish putting you in the trunk, then you feel me slip something else around your head. A ball gag. You struggle. I start to choke you with the rope. As you gasp for air, you open your mouth and in goes the gag. The terror is overcoming you. Next you feel me move your head up and everything goes black. A hood. The trunk shuts. The car starts. You feel the car pull out of the garage.

You wake out of your trance a couple hours later when you feel the car stop. You are groggy and straining to see. Its still dark, but there is light coming through the trunk. You try to move, but your arms are bound behind you and tied with a short length of rope to your ankles which are also bound. You hear a voice ask, "Are ready for me?" You wince and close your eyes trying to fight back the tears knowing you are about to be used like you have never been used before.

You wonder what I would do first as I pull you from the trunk. You start breathing quicker and harder, terrified of what might come next. You feel me throw you over my shoulder and take you to a door. After getting through the door, you hear me lock it behind me. Then I roll you off my shoulder onto a soft surface, a bed. You feel me lift your head up slightly. Then you feel something on the sides of your face and then on your neck. Then it tightened. The ball gag pops loose, but before you can close your mouth it is replaced by an oral spreader device. Your mouth is now forcibly being held open. My hand takes the back of your head and pulls it closer.

You feel my cock slide into your mouth, deeper, to the back of your throat until you start to gag. Then I shove it deeper, whispering "You must take it all."

I start to slide my cock out, but not completely. Then I slide it further in. It touches the back of your throat. You follow my command and open to swallow and allow my cock deeper in. You feel it fill your throat and my balls rub on your nose and eyes as all of my cock fills your throat and mouth.

Laying on your back, you feel my other hand start to stroke your nipples over your shirt as I pull out. Then my hand moves lower, across your stomach, towards your womanly mound. You instinctively swallow and my cock rushes in and you feel my hand find your wetness, you quiver in fear and anticipation.

Upon feeling your wetness, I accuse you, "you must be enjoying this a little too much."

My cock pulls out of your mouth and you feel your drool drip off and run down your chin. You feel my weight shift and you realize I am now on the bed. I pull your skirt down around your ankles. I spread your knees apart. You feel my tongue flick across your clit and you moan instinctively. "You shouldn't encourage me," I say, "I will interpret it as license to do more."

Within seconds your body has responded to my touch. Your clit becomes engorged. You cringe but rock against my tongue as your clit becomes more engorged and your juices start to flow. You can't help but find pleasure in your powerlessness. Pain strikes your right nipple as I twist it hard and you gasp.

"You like it rough, then rough is the way it will be," I exclaim. Suddenly, I flip you over onto your stomach and pull your arms back and spread your thighs wide. I smack your ass hard on the left cheek with the back of right hand. You whine and groan as the your ass cheek flushes pink and gets goose bumps.

"Quiet!" I command.

SMACK goes my open palm on your right ass cheek. A tear wells up in your eye it stung so hard. You start to breathe shallow and fast. You begin to realize there may be no limits to what I could do. You start realizing how vulnerable you are. You feel me grab your hair with my left hand and pull your head back. I whisper, right into your ear, "I think you should only get to breath when I let you." Before you know it, I have slipped my right arm around your neck. I lay on top of you. You can feel my hard cock pressing into your buttocks. I flex my arm and you sense I am cutting off your blood supply. I arch my back and press into your buttocks harder. I say, "I think you are ready."

You start to feel a little dizzy. You feel me adjust myself and enter you. You struggle to inhale as my cock rushes into your wetness. I pull back against your neck and remove the hood. The room is very dim and you can feel what little light there is start to fade due to a lack of blood and air. I start to pull out then as I thrust in again, I release my grip and you have euphoric rush of blood and oxygen. My cock thrusts deep inside you. Everything tingles for you and you push against me. Then you feel my arm flex again and my grip tighten. You start to feel dizzy again. You are losing consciousness. Your pussy is dripping wet. You gasp as I release and continue to thrust with regularity. Several thrusts later you can feel yourself building towards a climax. I choke you out again. This time you pass out briefly. You come to feeling the exhilaration that comes with the breath play. You lose control. You feel a gush of wetness. You want to push frantically into me. You want more. As you climax, you can feel my cock grow harder and thrust deeper.

"You are a dirty girl," I whisper. You groan in response and acknowledgement.

You start fantasizing about what will happen next, forgetting you are my captive, my victim, mine to do with what I please.

emerger
emerger
10 Followers