All Comments on 'No Free Parking'

by emerger

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
IndianDarlingIndianDarlingover 3 years ago

I wasn't sure how I'd feel about the second person narrative but it's actually quite nice. I didn't even know I was into asphyxiation until I read your story. If I could offer some feedback, perhaps you could mention this in your summary, since a lot of people don't expect it and then, instead of reading something else, just rate the story low.

I did feel like the second person narrative worked better in the first story you published because the "rapist" was an unknown guy. It felt a little too intimate this time round (to me). Also I adore how you don't mention too many details of either person so we can really get our imagination going ourselves!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Some suggestions

I agree with the other commenter that itā€™s nice these people could be anybody, but some more details about the bonds and cloths could be nice. She can feel the snap as the zip ties holding her hog tied in the trunk are cut. Those details build suspense and prevent the reader from getting distracted wondering if her hands are still tied behind her back while heā€™s fucking her face.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous