All Comments on 'No Free Rides Pt. 02'

by LLanerla

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
HobomonarchyHobomonarchyover 6 years ago
Sorry I liked the first chapter

But I hate this sudden illogical turn into group sex. That Chole is suddenly ok with because of "family bonds"

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
BDSM vs NON-CON

Your story...take it where you want. But when when Matt did what he did to her by changing her without consent, literally taking her life from her, denying her any future she might want with or without him, even removing the possibility of her having children. This is non-con not BDSM.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
A little disappointed

Agree with Hobomonarchy...loved the first chapter and was hoping the second one would delve more into the fall out of Chloe leaving her old life behind against her will and focus on her relationship with Mattias. Instead it was focused on her struggle to not want to have sex with everyone.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Hurry!

Can u please post the next one!!??!

BobossweetnessfreakBobossweetnessfreakover 6 years ago
I agree...

I agree with some of the others comments. I was also hoping for more of her old life ending and the new one beginning. I am sooooo tired of stories with more than one female character turning into girl on girl sex. I like the first part much better than the second. If the third is like the second, I won't be reading anymore of it. Hoping that she gets her revenge on Brady.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Non con but great

Jsyk, this is more non con than actual BDSM. This is fine cause I dig that shit but it's an important distinction.

I'm fine with girl on girl but maybe we could also get some guy guy?

I'm hoping for the next installment soon

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Loooooooove it plz update

Love it OMG can u Plzzz update it I'm hooked on it now

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
please update

I know it doesn’t inspire the author when people are constantly asking for updates, but I can’t help it... this is sooo good. Please update, thanks!!!!

nthusiasticnthusiasticalmost 6 years ago
I Agree with Bobossweetnessfreak

I liked the first part much more than the second. I agree that too many times stories go to the girl on girl action without ever adding male on male. Either stick with the male on girl or add the male on male for fairness' sake. I'd would by far prefer you left out the all girl action. It almost cost you that fifth star since now it's just like so many others.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Nope

This was disappointing. It started out really great and could’ve been a great romantic story with both the lead characters while still in the BDSM concept. The story had so much potential. This chapter however felt cheap. As the author you have the power to tell it how you wish but i was expecting their journey as dom/sub - maker and his mate..throw in a little threesome later if you thought it fitting. I’d go ballistic if i was turned against my will and then get stuck in this ordeal where everything is highly sexed up, seeing as she was portrayed as “not that kind of girl” from the previous chapter.

I’m curious though how you will follow it up, hopefully focusing on their relationship and not on what was portrayed after her turning.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous