No Free Rides Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LLanerla
LLanerla
91 Followers

"B-but," I began to argue.

That misstep cost me a rather painful smack on my bottom. "I said go."

I hurried forward towards the chair and away from that hand that was getting a little too carried away with the whole punishment thing. I glanced over at Saarabell and saw a bit of sympathy in her eyes. The rest, however, was covered with a healthy dose of desire that flared my need to. It was almost as if her eyes were begging me to do this because the thought of it was turning her on. I gave her a curious look but didn't dare any more than that afraid of getting her in trouble right along with me. I turned my gaze over to Kale who was giving me the same look, but without the sympathy.

"Is this turning everyone on but me?" I asked him snidely.

He threw his head back and laughed. "You, my dear, need to sort out your emotions. This is turning you on as well. And yes, because we all know that once you are in this chair and the Hitachi is turned on, that you are going to be so fucking hot."

I shook my head and gingerly sat down on the chair trying not to think about the whole embarrassing debacle.

"Ah, ah. Not like that," Kale said then came around in front of me.

HE spread my legs wide and placed them in front of the first two legs. He laid my arms on the arm rest and stepped aside so Mattais could take his place. Mattais took the rope in his hands and spread it apart showing that it was in fact several instead of one. Making quick work of it, he proceeded to tie my legs, my arms, and my waist to the chair. Both men stepped back and looked me over as if they were inspecting their handiwork. Then moved slightly so Saarabell could come forward and look me over.

"She is quite beautiful," Saarabell said softly. "You did well, Mattais."

"Thank you, little one. Would you like to taste?" he asked.

"Please," she whispered hungrily.

"She's all yours," Mattais said stepping aside for her.

Saarabell moved in front of me and knelt until she was eye level. There was a glint in her eye that hadn't been there before and then suddenly her mouth captured mine ravenously. This wasn't the sweet kiss of the girl that had been out front. This was the kiss of a woman that was hungry and suddenly I was the feast. I whimpered and opened my mouth to her submitting under the onslaught. I felt someone's hand caress my backside but I paid it no mind lost in the power of this woman's kiss. Her tongue thrust inside and battled with my own forcing it to her will. When she pulled away the woman in front of me was not one I had met. Her hair had gone from the sweet mousy brown to a fiery red and her eyes that had once been just normal blue were a bright metallic blue. Who was this? I gasped and pulled away. She gave me a wide wicked grin before standing up once again.

Kale gave a soft chuckle from behind her. "Chloe, meet Saarabell. She's a shape shifter. Most the time she prefers the innocent little girl you met, but when we are alone she gives it all up to become this hot little sex goddess."

Kale wrapped his arms around her waist and practically ripped off her clothes exposing her body to me. The quiet little mousy girl had been so innocently sensual, but this woman before me was hot sex on a stick and I could understand what the men saw in her. She was beautiful and sexy as hell. My eyes drew over her body as I imagined it slick with sweat as we tumbled across the bed. Her breastss were large and perky with a dusty pink areola surrounding the sweet little nipples. I licked my lips imagining the feel of it in my mouth. Then was caught in the soft supple skin that flared down to a waistline that was amble enough for a set of hands as they pounded into her. My eyes immediately went to the area I wanted to see most, her pussy. The folds were bare with only a little line of hair covering the very top. I wished for nothing more than to see those little lips spread open and delve within to explore her scent, her taste.

Kale groaned and bit into her neck softly making her moan and press her hips back against him. My head feel back as I could practically feel those lips against mine and the firm press of her buttocks against me. My heavy-lidded gaze caught on Mattais as he was looking towards me with bemusement as if I was a puzzle he needed to study. I licked my lips for him and sent him a picture in my mind of his cock bared for me as I sucked on him like my favorite sucker. He gritted his teeth against the obvious arousal he was feeling and turned away to plug in the toy. The first subtle buzzing of it had me gasp, but soon it ramped up pounding my clit with it strong vibrations.

"Oh, look at her, Kale," I vaguely heard Saarabell say. "She's so beautiful when she's like that. Can we make her cum, Master? Please?"

"No, she is being punished," Mattais said harshly.

Not much of a punishment, I thought as I felt my orgasm begin to build hard and fast. The peak loomed over me and a second before I would have fallen over into the bliss of my climax... the thing shut off. I sagged against the chair panting and trying to collect my scattered brain.

I opened my eyes and looked over at Mattais with a confused gaze. But he just stared back at me with a blank face, waiting.

"What's happening?" I asked breathlessly.

Before the last sound was out of my mouth the toy was switched on again. The strong vibrations hit my clit again sending powerful waves of pleasure throughout my pussy. My eyes widened on his face while the sensations quickly took me back to where I was. On the edge and about to fall over, I pressed it forward trying hard to cum. But, just before I could, the toy was once again shut off.

I panted and glared at him. "What are you doing?"

The toy got switched on again. I groaned harshly and tried to press forward again only to find that I couldn't move. This happened several more times until I was actively trying to move away from the toy feeling too sensitive to keep it on my clit.

"Please, please. I need to... I want to..." I began to beg unable to keep the torment up.

"Please, what? Who am I?" Mattais asked moving in front of me and grasping my chin in his hand.

He forced me to look at him. His face was hard and I knew what he wanted. My submission, my surrender, my agreement to not defy him anymore. In a split second I made the rashest decision of my life. This man could have hurt me several times over especially since he was a vampire, yes, I believed it now. I gave in, I let go and surrender.

"Please, Master. Let me cum," I whispered.

"Good girl. Remember this moment when you wish to defy me again," he warned a moment before he turned the toy on high.

I exploded immediately and screamed as I climaxed hard. My whole body was tense as the pleasure rolled through me in heated waves. Since I was tied tightly to the chair I could do nothing but sit there and allow the sensation to go through me.

As I came down from my bliss filled cloud the toy had been removed but in its place, was a warm wet tongue lapping at my sopping pussy. I glanced down and saw beautiful metallic blue eyes staring up at me from between my legs. Her hand had spread my pussy lips and her tongue was lapping up the juices still pulsating from me. Ravenous hunger and determination whirled in her eyes making it obvious she was not going to stop until she'd licked me clean. My body ramped up again as if my powerful orgasm barely a moment ago was not enough. A whimper spilled from me when her tongue speared into my slit and began to fuck me like a tiny soft dick. The sensation was foreign, but oh so erotic and I tried to press forward to get more only to let out a growl of frustration when I realized I was tied up.

Mattais put his hand on Saarabell's shoulder to draw her attention away from me. "Little one, go over to Kale and let him sooth the passion that is pounding at you. My little sub has one more punishment before she's allowed to play," he said gently.

Saarabell seemed to pout but did as she was told. Kale welcomed the soft little female with open arms and hungry kisses. As soon as their lips met he seem to growl and become more demanding. He pulled away and ran a tongue over her softened lips.

"Fuck, I can taste her on your lips," he groaned.

"She's so sweet. I want more," Saarabell whined.

"Later," Kale promised before taking her mouth again.

I yanked my gaze away from the couple to address Mattais. I'd done what he'd demanded. I'd surrender and gave myself to him, why the punishment.

"This is a way to prove to me and yourself that you will listen. You are going to watch and only watch. No matter what you do not take your gaze away from them," he instructed.

I groaned but turned back to them. Kale had released Saarabell's lips and proceed to devour her nipples as if they were the sweetest berries on earth. My own nipples stood at attention and a rather odd sensation went through them as if someone was licking and sucking on them. I looked down only to find nothing odd about them beyond the fact they were hard as rocks. I tried hard to dismiss the feeling, but as I continued to watch the byplay in front of me I found the sensation distracting. I bit back a moan at the odd sensation. But the next one to hit me was not so easy to ignore. Kale's hand slid down her body and slid in between her pussy lips. I felt every touch and I knew there was someone's hand between my legs. I looked down and sure enough there was nothing. But I could feel something on my clit and I knew what he was doing to her because I could feel it.

I moaned and tossed my head back.

"Watch them, Chloe," Mattais said standing right beside me.

I opened my eyes and forced myself to focus on what was happening in front of me. Kale picked Saarabell up and spread her over the empty desk. He spread her legs and began to lap at her fervently.

I knew exactly what his tongue was doing, how it was making her feel. The sensations began to build in me as well and her every moan, every cry, was echoed by me. When she cried for more I did to, when she demanded harder I did to. The pleasure was building and building inside me until Saarabell and I came in tandem.

My body slumped against the chair again boneless and sated twice over. Kale gathered her up and set her down gently on the couch.

"What happened?" Kale asked nodding towards me.

"Something rather extraordinary. I haven't seen this gift in years. Being gifted is so rare much less to have this particular one. She's a synesthesia. When she's focused, she can feel what others are feeling. It's like your empathy but towards actual physical feelings," Mattais said.

"May I untie her?" Kale asked him.

"Yes, of course. I only kept her tied so she wouldn't touch herself. I wanted to make sure everything she was feeling was what Saarabell had been feeling."

Kale untied me gently and set me on the couch next to Saarabell. She immediately sat up straight and pulled me into her arms. She checked me over thoroughly to make sure that the rope had not done any permanent damage then just held me. I found it odd to be in a woman's arms yet it was still just as soothing. Her hands were gentle and capable as she caressed me knowing just how to touch me without stimulating me once again.

With a deep breath I relaxed into her hold and didn't try to stop her. The conversation flowed around me like soft background music. Try as I might I couldn't catch a word they were saying as they spoke in hushed tones.

LLanerla
LLanerla
91 Followers