No... It's Your Turn Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What if she objects. I mean we've seen each others pussy and tits when we change and such but just quick glimpses."

"Tell her I directed you to stay naked in the room and if she wants to talk about it, we can chat while you masturbate for me online later tonight."

Maggie simply put her head down, closed her eyes and bit her lip trying to keep from crying out as she started to cum on his fingers while he casually ordered another round of coffee from the waitress.

It turned out Sara was not only intrigued by Maggie staying naked in the room and masturbating with Ned on a video call each night, she was also extremely horny and aroused. So she did chat with him the next night as Maggie writhed and moaned through two orgasms on the bed right next to her. The following three nights she simply sat back on her own bed watching Maggie cum but waited to masturbate herself until Maggie was asleep. The night after that, she openly fondled her nipples and rubbed her pussy through her clothing. By the seventh day, she was laying naked next to Maggie furiously rubbing her pussy slit and clit when Ned came on the screen with his rigid cock in his hand.

Two weeks later, Rick looked up, grinned then winked at Ned when he walked into the party with a girl in a short skirt and tight tank top on each arm. By the time she finished her second beer, Sara disappeared upstairs with Rick. Ned and Maggie found her about an hour later, on her hands and knees sucking one guy while another vigorously fucked her from behind.

Sara didn't come back to the room she shared with Maggie for three days after that party and was only there sporadically for the rest of the semester until she dropped out of school entirely. When she was there, Sara and Maggie did whatever Ned told them to do...with themselves and each other...as he watched on a video call or in person.

^^^^^^^^^^


12