All Comments on 'No Kisses, No Foreplay, No Romance'

by JenniEnnui

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
unknownmuseunknownmuseover 4 years ago
Knowns

Definitely have known women like you. They were all interesting and fun and complicated. No regrets. One in particular did exactly what you did here. She too was dressed to attract. She too was on the way to the airport. She too got on the bed on all fours and asked to be filled. It must have been squishy sitting on that flight while so full of my seed.

JenniEnnuiJenniEnnuiover 4 years agoAuthor

This was meant to be a submission for the upcoming 750 Word Project story event. I'm not sure why it dropped two weeks prematurely. I thought I followed directions when submitting. Oh well. I guess, given the subject matter, a premature posting is kind of appropriate. :/

catamitecatamiteover 4 years ago

Nice Surprise. I forsee a continuing relationship with Neil, and a developing love for gluten free pizza. Looking forward to the next chapter. Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Mistakes are made.

Sometimes those event stories get posted prematurely. In this case, it's the event that's the mistake. Where are the readers clamoring for 750 word stories? Readers don't want them and won't read them, and it's only writers who can't get invited to a real event who have the slightest interest in them. No one wants 750 word stories except the sad lonely people in the event.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Love it

Forget what the other comments say, I love 750 words. Of course, I'm searching for "premature" story tags, so take that with a grain of salt lmao

SouthernCrossfireSouthernCrossfireabout 4 years ago

Well done using the limited number of words available to set the stage and tell the tale, especially considering her little moneymaking hobby.

I felt a little sorry for Neil; he had a fun first experience, I'm sure, but it was really unkind the way she used him for her own ends and didn't let him enjoy it the way he should have. Of course, she didn't know until it was too late. Maybe a chapter 2 where, with money in her pocket again, she can give Neil a better experience? Nah. Considering how selfish and conniving she seems, I doubt it, too.

Nice work and congrats on getting this back on track with the rest of the 750 word stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Incredibly hot, ty :) <3

This story is perfect imo, and the combo of the guy having a large dick and also prematurely cumming is so hot and actually refreshing bc premature ejaculation in these stories is usually combined w/ the male character having a relatively small penis, but I think the association of premature ejaculation w/ small dics is a lil played out. It would also be so incredibly hot if there were more stories like this (big dic w/ a quick trigger) that involved getting pregnant...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous