No-LIMIT-Rooms 02 English

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Finally freed from the racks and clamps, we got some water to drink. We needed that too, because we were all sweating even harder. The executioner, pardon the pun, asked us if we needed to go to the bathroom before the final exams. I raised my hand in ignorance. The fact that we didn't have a break in the break room, but were given something to drink here on stage, should have warned me. Immediately, a voice came from offstage: "Puller alarm!" A red rotating light came on and René actually pushed a Pyrex toilet onto the stage. Mimi and Isabell rolled over laughing. Of course, they already knew something like that. Now I got 3 minutes time to do my business, of course with nice widespread legs to the camera. On command, I could not, so there were minus points for me. Unused, the toilet was pushed away again. So at the beginning of the 6th round I was behind. When I saw what was pushed onto the stage, I wished for the toilet back again. They couldn't be serious? They were training bikes, with a moving dildo in the saddle. As if we hadn't ridden enough today.

'Riding Home' was the name of this discipline. The task was simple: sit on it, pedal the most kilometers, done. Small nasty complications: In addition to the dildo, which moved up and down the faster you pedaled, there was also a vibrator head attached to the nose of the saddle, which was supposed to do the rest to bring the tour to a humid and cheerful conclusion. Jokingly, this sports device was called a plug-in hybrid. So that we could not escape these benefits simply by getting up from the saddle when it became uncomfortable, or on the contrary too pleasant, we were given a safety harness, that is: we were tied to the saddle with a tight harness. Before that, there was plenty of lubricant on the little joy sticks. Small iron plates were embedded in the front soles of our shoes, which held securely on very strong magnets in the pedals. After all, because to find a secure grip on bicycle pedals with high heels was extremely difficult. I would wear sports shoes to the next challenge, for sure. Electrodes were attached to our battered nipples, but not to inflict pain again. This time, a slight tingling sensation was only to give us extra motivation to 'get over the hump'. It was an elimination race, whoever stopped pedaling or passed out, was out. Whoever had pedaled the most kilometers at the end was the winner.

3,2,1, here we go. Of course, I started way too fast. This wasn't a normal bike, this was a fucking pedals driven fuck machine. And it was good. Very good. Wonderful ...

The tingling in my nipples intensified, increased my arousal. 'Keep trampling, keep trampling,' I commanded myself as my abdomen began to control the tempo. The fact that the vibrator ball head was not controlled by the cadence, but swung more intensely the more miles driven on the speedometer, had been concealed from us. Mimi was the first to give up, trembling all over her body, only hanging with difficulty in the harness. Isabell was a much tougher opponent. But she had already relieved herself before, maybe she only ever had one orgasm and was immune for a while afterwards? But then she also gave up. Just in time, because I came for the third time and this time I went black.

My blackout lasted only seconds, a classic la petite Mort. When I regained consciousness, René was about to take me off the bike. I raised my hand to signal to him that I was back to myself. With his support, I carefully sank to the ground, a blanket was placed around me and a small bottle of water was placed in my hand. On the control monitor, I saw what the spectators just saw at home. A huge fireworks display in the background, and my score, which made me the winner of the evening, Isabell took second place. With the support of Edward, the sound technician, the fuck wheels were pushed off the stage and three chairs were put there instead. Then René helped me up onto a chair. In the virtual background, some scenes were shown again, but I couldn't see details from here. Our final interview began. Mimi was asked first. How she was doing, how she had felt about the exams, what she had found good and what she had found less good, then Isabell and I followed. Then, abruptly, I was asked very seriously how shocked I was now that my secret had been revealed.

"My secret?", I asked, suddenly wide awake.

"Yes, your secret. You're unmasked - you're a -- KUMIHO!‟,

René uttered the last word very loudly and theatrically, pointing to the virtual screen behind me showing my final spurt on the fuck wheel. It clearly showed off when I climaxed, but on the third and final time, nine large, strangely shimmering fox tails suddenly appeared, seemingly springing from my tailbone. My mouth remained open, really well done.

In a flash, I found myself getting into character. I jumped up, threw down the blanket, made a sweeping motion with my arm and shouted, "You mortals won't catch me. Oblivion shall overtake you, none of this you have seen, erased be all evidence!" Two seconds later the headlights went out, Mimi and Isabell cried out in fright.

"OFF! Thank you!" came Carly's voice from the speaker off. "You guys have been great. We're offline now." The big studio lights came on. Edward, René and Thomas applauded. We girls hugged each other warmly. The men also joined in and gave us a hug.

"This is going to be a fantastic trailer!", Thomas promised me as we hugged.

Then Mimi called out from the locker room: "I may have come in last in the competition, but I'll be first in the shower, and I'll leave you with only cold water as punishment!"

Isabell and I glared at each other, there was no way we were going to let that happen. Laughing, we ran after Mimi as fast as our high heels would allow, and a water fight began in the shower while we peeled off our latex clothes. A little later René also joined us without a mask and we showered four. Fortunately, the water stayed warm.

By the time the four of us were dressed, Edward and Thomas had cleaned up nicely and started cleaning. We threw our latex clothes into laundry bags and Isabell showed me where to put them. Then we proceeded to thoroughly clean and disinfect the equipment we used. I regarded our special exercise bikes with special respect.

"Well, how do you like our plug-in hybrids?" asked Isabell with a grin.

"Unexpectedly well.", I confirmed with a laugh. "Where can you buy them?"

"Not at all." Intervened Thomas from behind. "Q makes them."

"Q?" I had to laugh.

"Yes, our technician. Nobody knows his real name, he doesn't talk much. But have you got a fancy sex toy idea - he makes it happen. I'm sure you'll get a questionnaire from him later, where you're supposed to rate his equipment. There you can also report errors or say what you had problems with. For some devices, he even has to mold your body to make them fit you."

"You guys are putting in a tremendous amount of work here," I remarked, dumbfounded.

"That's what our customers expect from us. Innovations, ideas, and real feelings. Your orgasms were great, by the way, very photogenic." he praised me.

Before I could answer anything, Isabell intervened: "Oh, and not mine, Romeo? You're flirting on very thin ice here. I'll tell Red Dragon on you if you don't get back to work right now. Johanna is mine." And she gave me a surprising kiss on my mouth.

I played along. Thomas stood there for a moment, completely befuddled, before laughing out loud, raising his hands, and starting his retreat. Out of the corner of my eye, I watched as he turned around, and continued cleaning again. Then I broke away from Isabell.

"Sorry," she began, "did that make you uncomfortable now?"

In fact, I was too confused to say what I felt. Friendly, I glanced at her. "No, it was just surprising. I haven't been kissed on the mouth in a while. Remember I told you the other day that I like anything fun?" I returned the kiss to her.

We disengaged from each other and finished our work. When everything was finished, our team went into the break room united. This time, too, we were alone, so we didn't have to whisper. I sat down with Isabell, who snuggled close. She reminded me a little of Nadine. We chatted a bit, I learned some house gossip and got some more insight into what goes on here in the basement. Isabell soon excused herself and asked if I would like to accompany her. I agreed. We said goodbye and left the room together, pursued by the good-natured mockery of the others. Arm in arm, we strolled to the elevator. "I feel like going to the spa now," she suddenly suggested. "Or would you rather go to bed with me?"

For a moment I considered. "If I'm honest, I'm not even receptive to more sex today, I would have just cuddled with you anyway. Wellness sounds good. Is it still open at this hour?"

"There's no staff around at this time," she admitted. "And the sauna should be cold, too. But the hot tub and pool are always open. Well, I'll get my bikini and meet you right there."

"Bikini?" Isabell laughed. "In this house and at this hour? Here, no one really minds if you gyrate around the house naked. In the spa area here, people wear bathrobes at best. And we can find towels downstairs. Come on," she pulled me along.

Too bad the sauna was off, but the whirlpool and swimming did my cramped muscles good. Besides, Isabell and I kneaded each other's necks and other aching places. That was so pleasant. Getting a little tired, we later went to her apartment, giggling quietly, and lay down in bed together, naked. Neither of us felt like having sex, but we talked, kissed and caressed each other for quite a while before falling asleep.

The morning sun woke me up. Isabell was lying in front of me, we had slept in spoon position. What was I doing here? As gently as possible, I slipped out of bed, and sought out the bathroom. Then I returned to Isabell and gave her a kiss on the forehead. She mumbled something sleepily, but then opened her eyes, looked at me, pulled me down to her and gave me a kiss on the mouth.

Only very hesitantly, I detached myself from her. "The night with you was wonderful, thank you very much. I have to go upstairs and get ready though. Thomas wants to shoot the trailer with me today."

""Don't go, we can have breakfast together," go, we can have breakfast together," she asked.

After a moment's hesitation, I agreed. Our breakfast passed without words. From my side, because in my head the thoughts rolled over, while Isabell was obviously still quite tired. Although I had only slept about two hours the day before, and hadn't gotten that much sleep that night either, I was surprisingly alert.

"Do you want to repeat that?", Isabell snapped me out of my thoughts. "I mean our night together?"

Did I want to? Should I? To buy time, I chewed a little longer. The fact was, I hadn't enjoyed such caresses in a very long time. To come, pain helped me, sometimes humiliation, but I also loved to cuddle. It was a purely physical need, at least I told myself. ""I'd love more," love more," I finally replied with a smile.

"I hope you have the same stamina with your tongue that you had yesterday on the bike while riding," she laughed, "I certainly do."

"Shall we try out who can lick longer and better?", I joined in her laughter.

"You beat me yesterday, and I'm not going to let that stand. I demand revenge, and choose as weapons our tongues."

"Challenge accepted." My grin turned diabolical. "What's it about?"

"The loser takes part in a show as a slave to the winner in front of the cam. No limit. I'd let you drink my champagne, straight out of my pussy."

"And you'd be tied up in the hogtie licking mine while feeling my riding whip on your ass," I countered. "Where and when?"

"Now, right now." She pointed to her bed behind her.

"I have that appointment with Thomas, though," I was still trying to fend her off.

"He never makes an appointment before noon, when's yours?"

"At 2:00!", I admitted with a laugh.

"Let's go then!" She stood up, took my hand, and pulled me onto the bed.

When we disengaged about two hours later, completely sweaty and exhausted, we had both won.

10 Studio hopping

"You're going to run through several scenarios this afternoon." I sat with Thomas and Edward in a small meeting room, off the first floor lobby. ""You're already familiar with Studio 11. That's where you'll be strapped to the rack, then you'll go to room 13."

"The Nazi setting?", I twisted my mouth reluctantly.

"Actually, that's the interrogation room. Depending on what is wanted, the victims are tortured and interrogated there by Nazis, Russians, Chinese, Japanese or any other intelligence or military. Just has to match concrete, steel and electricity." Explained Thomas. "That'll put you in the electric chair. Possibly some waterboarding, we'll see. Following that, Studio 14 is reserved. In a spaceship, aliens examine you."

"How should I imagine the examinations?"

"Needles stuck into you in various places, dildos with electrodes, that sort of thing." He shrugged casually, as if it were the most ordinary thing in the world.

"And what kind of costumes will I be wearing?"

"None, that would be too elaborate and time-consuming. You'll stay naked. I'll have to do lots of close-ups."

"How awful for you.", I quipped suggestively. "How long will it take us?"

"Hard to say. If everything goes well, we'll be through in four hours. After all, we don't need a lot of action, it's all about you and what's in store for you with us. Most of the time will be spent testing the right angles. It's a recording, not a live show. The plot is, as I wrote to you, quite simple. You, an immortal Kumiho, are searching for your little sister, who was kidnapped by the Order of Paladins. Since a Kumiho is reborn when killed, the Paladins are holding your sister captive somewhere. You, as the most powerful of all Kumiho, fight against the Paladins, get caught by them again and again, but you also manage to escape again and again. The paladins try to break you, explore and find out where the other Kumihos are hiding. Oh, one more thing: whoever manages to learn the true name of the Kumihos has absolute power over him or her."

"So I'm just a victim today, not a slayer?", I inquired. "You said I should also be a top," I said.

"You'll need costumes for that, we're still figuring that out. Besides, we're running out of time today. At least we don't have to clean ourselves, that will be done for us afterwards."

The last sentence didn't penetrate my consciousness until I had already blurted out my next question: "And who will torture, interrogate and examine me?"

"We'll both have that pleasure." The door had opened, Rebecca and Jelena came strutting into the room.

We all greeted each other together curtly. I was a bit confused, there had been nothing about it in the shooting schedule, and with a quick glance at Thomas I could tell that he was surprised too.

"Today, my dear, we require drama in the shots. And you should be excellent at acting pain and suffering for that. But if not, it will be a pleasure for both of us to help you develop your potential." Rebecca's smile was wide and completely believable.

The fact that there were to be no costumes apparently applied only to me. Rebecca and Jelena were wearing exciting Amazon-style fantasy armor. Quickly the two had strapped me to the rack and put on the chains.

"Tell me, unholy Kumiho, what is your element?"

Element? We hadn't even determined that yet. Jelena continued to tighten the chains at a sign from Rebecca, slowly getting uncomfortable.

"I have no idea what you mean. Unchain me, I'm a simple innocent girl," I acted.

My stretching reached the pain threshold and stayed there. Thomas took several shots from different angles.

Rebecca's hands were gently stroking all over my body. Ooh, what was she doing?

She reached my cleft, stroked it almost as if by accident, only to suddenly reach into me forcefully. I rebelled with surprise and also pain. At least I tried, but the Chains did not give an inch.

"Anything but innocent, it seems to me," she smiled as I gasped. She continued to play around with my pussy. Very skillfully, I was actually getting wet.

"You're a challenge, I like that. There's nothing I hate more than boredom. But I'm going to get all your secrets out of you bit by bit. To the one..." She stroked me more intensely, "or the other way." Her pinch on my clit came again as a surprise and I cried out again in pain. At the same time, though, I was literally leaking.

"So let's get back to my opening question." Rebecca held two lit candles in her hands. "Are you a fire kumiho?" trails of burning hot wax drops traced their paths over my body. My nipples, still sensitive from last night's ordeal, were completely covered with hot wax. My face reflected both pain and pleasure.

The candles disappeared. Turning to Jelena, Rebecca said only, "Change of scene."

Then to me, "You're really enjoying it, aren't you?" She leaned closer to me, whispered in my ear. "All you have to do is use the safe words and I'll stop -- with everything." She massaged my cleft again, rubbing and kneading with her other hand the cooling wax of possible from a safe word. Suddenly, she stopped. Only a few seconds too soon.

Jelena approached me. My head was fixed immovably to the rack with leather straps.

Thomas started filming again. A funnel was put into my mouth. Water was poured into my mouth with a large jug, slowly, sip by sip, so I wouldn't choke and die from it.

"Is it water?" my torturer asked me meanwhile. Suddenly, ice-cold water was poured over my body. I gasped for breath. Goose bumps covered my entire body.

The funnel was removed and my head was untied. Rebecca held a black leather bag in her hands. In a flash she had pulled it over my head, and under my chin it was closed with cords. Muffled, I heard the question, "Or is air your element?" Again Rebecca teased me with deft fingers while I was running out of air. In vain I tried to shake off the leather bag. Damn, I was absolutely helpless. This was real. If I waited any longer to come, I wouldn't be able to give the sign. I meant abort. Immediately Rebecca withdrew her fingers while Jelena removed the leather bag from my head. I gasped for air while Thomas filmed my tear-damp face. Jelena gave way to chain and the pull on my limbs stopped. At times I had not even felt the stretching.

Charly joined in, and said the footage was good. Cut.

My shackles were removed, only with Thomas' help could I climb down from the rack, so violently were my knees shaking.

The Dominas were already in the locker room changing their costumes.

"Are you all right?", Thomas asked me as he put a bathrobe around my shoulders.

"Yes.", I confirmed. Slowly, I powdered the wax residue from my body.

"Wait, take this." He handed me a bottle of baby oil and paper towels.

How thoughtful.

"I have to pee and I'm about to take a shower," I tried to push past him.

"Eh, eh.", he declined. "The two majesties are still in the back. No trespassing. Gotta be patient."

We didn't have to wait long, though. Obviously they had only changed, not showered. So now I could freshen up. A hot shower did my cramped muscles good. Then I quickly blow-dried my hair and was ready for the next room.

This stage actually looked like a bunker of the last century. A really nasty looking iron interrogation chair painted white stood in the middle. Various leather buckles offered numerous fixation options. The backrest could be tilted backwards, similar to a gynecological chair there were supports for the lower legs, of course also with buckles. My two tormentors wore white, quite wide unbuttoned blouses with epaulets, in addition black corsages and gray riding pants. The high-heeled lace-up boots certainly did not correspond to any uniform of any army of this world either. Their faces would be digitally altered somewhat so that they would not be the same ones that had just tortured me in the Middle Ages.