No-LIMIT-Rooms 02 English

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So my dear, I need to work on my technique, so let's get started." As if by accident, I pulled a rope from under the bed. "And by that I don't mean exclusively my tongue technique."

The next morning we went to the spa together for a sauna, swim and massage. Yes, professional masseurs actually came to the house 3 times a week, and appointments could be booked by pad. Although there were certainly still marks on my back, my masseur did not lose a word about it. Obviously he saw something like that here, not for the first time. I enjoyed the strong, skilled hands that expertly relieved my numerous tensions. It had been an eventful first week that had not allowed me to rest. And Isabell didn't make it any easier.

I was a moth circling desperately around the light, looking for a way out so as not to burn, but outside the light lay only darkness. So I danced on and on along with the other moths. Now I was trapped in the circle of light and had to stay there until the day dawned. Hoping that I could keep it up without burning or falling to the ground exhausted. The third possibility, that the hunters of the night caught me, I better completely blanked out of my thoughts.

A slap on my bare bottom, and a light kiss immediately after in the same place, brought me startled to my senses. I had indeed drifted off, and Isabell had dismissed the masseur to wake me up again.

"Hey, sleepyhead. How can you doze off with such painful kneading going on? Did I wear you out that much this night?"

"It's been all week," I admitted, climbing off the massage table. Then I grabbed her hands and looked into her eyes. "Everything here is new to me, including this with you. I mean with us."

Tears rolled down my face.

Concerned, she took my face in her hand. ""What's wrong?"

"I haven't had anyone I cared about in a long time."

"Johanna, you're not going to confess to me here that you've fallen in love with me? Because I don't believe you."

Squirming my face out of her hands, I wiped away my tears. "Nonsense. But I really do like you a lot. And this realization scares me."

"Why? We enjoy each other, get along, and work at the same company. It's all good. No one knows where this is going, so forget such deep thoughts."

She took me in her arms.

"Alright then, let's keep dancing around the lights for as long as it takes."

"I don't understand what you mean by that exactly, but in front of the camera, we will definitely dance together. And privately, just as long as we both enjoy it."

Nodding, I agreed.

We kissed again, it was a mutual promise. But it couldn't calm me down, on the contrary: even more responsibility!

For lunch we ate at my apartment. It was a little bigger than hers and had a better view of the city garden. I had cooked a paprika rice pan with yogurt sauce; Isabell seemed to like it.

We made plans for the afternoon, both of us urgently needed to go shopping again. So we decided to do this together, then we would share a cab for the way back and wouldn't have to carry the groceries all the way home.

Afterwards, I would do the second show with Isabell. In my mind, I put a strong mouthwash on the shopping list.

Just to be safe, I checked my pad again. The shooting schedule for the week wasn't quite ready yet, none of us had anything to do in the basement until Wednesday. My ideas for my role had been accepted and incorporated. Something was being prepared, but they acted secretive and evaded my inquiries.

"This sounds like a weekend shoot," Isabell said from the kitchen, where she was putting our dishes in the dishwasher. "This could be something big, 24 or even 36h. There's real money in that!"

"What would that be?"

As if casually, she shrugged. "All kinds of things. Fitting your backstory, I'd guess your capture. Maximum cast, that takes place in the big studio, on level 2." She blinked.

Bitch. "You know more than that, admit it!"

Isabell acted overly clueless. "How was I supposed to know more? Is it because I'd be a She-Paladin?"

"It's called a Paladin for women, too," I corrected her. "Are you?"

"I'm not supposed to tell you that. But the house lines are glowing, and I read that Mimi, Jelena, Alice and I are to make ourselves available for the whole weekend. Plus René and Matej. All for a shoot."

"Matej?"

"Oh yes, you don't know him yet either. A Dom, probably originally from the Czech Republic, house name Big Dick."

"So, does he have one?"

"Definitely. Number four, I would think."

"Gosh, I'd have some trouble with that." I thought about our challenge.

"I've already enjoyed him, went quite well, fuck he can. As a Dom he goes like this. But he really makes a statement as a torturer, with his broad chest. If he joins in, you'll probably have to fuck him too."

"Anal too?"

"Sure."

"I'll have to think about that."

"When the script comes, you can suggest changes. But you don't know anything about me, okay?"

"But, but my little paladin traitor. I'm not going to compromise my source after all. How else would I get more information?" I took her in my arms and kissed her. "You are now my spy with the Paladins."

At that moment, the phone rang. Landline, not my cell phone. Surprised, I answered it.

"Good afternoon, Mrs. Blauert, this is the receptionist. I have a Mr. Walter Schmitt on the phone who would like to speak to you."

I had to hold on tight. My thoughts were racing around in my head.

"Are you all right, you look very pale?" asked Isabell anxiously from the table.

I waved it off.

"Yeah, put them through."

What could I say? My eyes fell on the date in the ad. There was a click on the line, immediately I went on the offensive: "Cousin Walter, I'm surprised. Did you get my birthdate mixed up again? Once a year you call me, and always at the wrong time. I was born on the 15th, not the fifth."

Hopefully he understood.

"Johanna, really now? I was firmly convinced you had on the fifth."

He went for it, relieved I breathed a sigh of relief. How the hell had he found me, and gotten my phone number? Ah, sure, my changed of address last week. No, dumb guys didn't work there, but I was hoping they were too busy at the moment to be constantly monitoring me.

"No on the 15th and I'm in a hurry right now, my girlfriend is standing next to me, and we want to leave for shopping."

"Then I won't bother you any further. But it would be nice if we could meet sometime. I'll be in your area next week on business, so I'd have time. But I'd also be happy to invite you to my place for a visit."

Was he actually threatening me with a subpoena if I didn't want to meet him?

"I can also give you the latest gossip from our family, then."

"All right, I'll schedule you," I agreed. "I'll call you, take care."

"All right, see you then. Have fun shopping." He hung up.

Could they trace his number? No, he had suppressed it.

"Who was that?" came Isabell's voice. "And why did you turn so pale?"

"That was an ass, from my past, which I would prefer to leave behind, honestly."

12 AI room

Isabell was respectful enough not to ask any further questions. I didn't say another word about the telephone conversation either, on the one hand to avoid making up too many unnecessary lies, and on the other hand to avoid having to consciously lie to her.

Isabell went back to her apartment to change, and we arranged to meet later in the lobby. As soon as she left the room, I set my status in my cell phone to spontaneous shopping. That should alert Holger.

Somehow, he had to add Cousin Walter to my resume. Damn, damn, damn. In the chat, I told him that my cousin Walter Schmidt had contacted me unexpectedly, and he wanted to meet with me to tell me news of my family.

I didn't expect an answer right away. Of course, he knew about my contact, but we hadn't thought of anything for it, since I had been absolutely sure that they didn't care about me. Well, I had underestimated the typical German thoroughness of BKA officials.

Surprisingly, the answer followed promptly: "Your cousin Walter? That's surprising, how come? When do you want to meet him?"

"He got my birthday date wrong again, and probably wanted to congratulate me too early. I have no idea yet, next week sometime. He has business here."

There was a long pause. Holger must have had to think about what he could answer innocuously.

"Well, he's always been good for surprises. You can say hello to him for me, although I doubt he still remembers me. But, weren't you going shopping now, according to your status?"

"I'm leaving now."

"Have a good time then."

"Thank you, have a nice day."

From the shelf I grabbed notes and packed them. There was no time left to write a shopping list. Coding simply required too much time when you couldn't use electronic tools. Keyloggers and surveillance cameras meant I was under constant observation here. Therefore, I would write plain text on the way and deposit the message in the dead letter box. Holger would have it watched.

We did our shopping, essentially groceries, but I persuaded Isabell to make a detour to the department store.

On the washroom there I wrote in terse words that Walter would be included in my legend, that I had to call him and that I needed instructions.

In the department store, I then picked out a scarf and we left it in the direction of the street. Thanks to me, unfortunately, as if by chance, on the wrong side, not towards the main road. In passing, I threw candy wrappers into the wastebasket, along with the note.

Back at the apartment building, we went separately to our apartments to put away the groceries. Afterwards, I changed my clothes. I required a different outfit for our show today. Maybe something more moisture resistant.

I didn't own any latex clothing, not yet. It had not seemed practical to me so far, and beyond that also quite expensive. Isabell's costume had cost well over €300, and the durability was not intoxicating. My leather clothes were clearly superior. Moreover, dressing in latex seemed to me to be more time-consuming if you didn't have a lot of buckles and laces on your leather clothes. For what woman could earn normally with webcam sex, I considered that not lucrative enough.

But Isabell had convinced me of the opposite. The latex fetishists paid more and stayed online longer, plus there was less competition. Apart from this house, there were a lot of latex cam girls.

Should I borrow something from the fund? I logged into my pad and browsed the catalog to see if there was something suitable for me to choose from. There, that was something: I could surprise Isabell with it. Although it cost me the fun €55, but it was worth it to me. I was able to pick it up 15 minutes later at the reception. That's what I called fast delivery.

Completely changed and made up, I looked at myself in the mirror: fantastic. I took a few selfies for myself. Then I wanted to go down to Isabell and suddenly noticed a problem: I couldn't put anything on, neither coat nor anything else fit over my outfit. Desperately, I thought about taking the costume off again, but time was running out. Oh, what the heck, where do I live here? Prude was here probably no one.

So I stayed like this, grabbed my sports bag with more stuff and left my apartment. In front of the elevator, I waited a moment until it arrived. When the door opened, Linda looked at me in amazement. She must have just come back from shopping.

Speechless, she looked me up and down and then nodded with a smile: "Hi Johanna. Very chic. Where are you going with that, the basement?"

"Hi Linda. No, just down one floor. I'm with Isabell in the show."

Linda suddenly laughed and raised her head briefly in her neck to do so. "Well, have fun, it's going to be a show. Wait a minute, I'll walk you down again if you don't mind. I want to enjoy the sight of you some more." There was a flash of mischievousness in her eyes.

What was she up to? Somewhat confused, I agreed.

Seconds later, however, when the doors opened, and I strode into the hallway, I knew why Linda had come downstairs with me once again:

The hallway was full of movers who were cleaning out an apartment. There I stood: in a white latex costume, angel wings, bare pubic and brassiere which left my golden made-up nipples uncovered. Six pairs of male eyes looked at me.

A cardboard box with obviously fragile contents fell down. Linda, giggling as she peered around the corner from the elevator, took a cell phone photo. After a moment of general stupefaction, hesitant emerging approval rang out, in the form of applause and whistles. Well then: Advertising is half the business. I dropped my bag and presented myself, smiling from all sides.

"If the gentlemen want to see more: KinkyCamChat Dotcom."

Cell phones were whipped out and shots were taken of me. Everyone wanted to take another selfie with me, sure, why not?

Then I grabbed my bag again and shooed the men back to their work before ringing Isabell's doorbell with a grin. She opened again with her demon costume on. I quickly pulled the completely surprised demoness to me outside. There I turned her around once, kissed her very intensively on the mouth, before I disappeared laughing with her again in her apartment. The men were probably not quite at their work for the rest of the day.

Inside, I explained to my completely caught off guard girlfriend how this situation had just come about, and we both had to laugh.

"So my angel, you clearly deserve punishment for that. And I'm going to inflict it on you mercilessly." Her smile was downright demonic.

That day our show got really hot, which was not only because I was also dressed in latex. We were getting a lot of customers.

At their request, I got remote-controlled vibrators inserted into my anus and pussy, my hands were tied, and the demoness tortured and humiliated me with clamps, paddles, and golden showers while the customers controlled the vibrators inside me.

Sometime after hours I gave up exhausted after coming intensely a few times. Isabell had also had her pleasure. Many customers thanked us and asked for more shows with us.

'Wet Latex Girl', as Isabell called herself here, assured that we would do more shows together. I was much too exhausted to object, besides I probably didn't want to.

'Jenny Pain' would now be regularly subjected and tortured by the 'Wet Latex Girl'. For better or worse, I would have to get used to golden showers. Damn, I had forgotten the mouthwash in my apartment, it shot through my head.

But Isabell had taken precautions. After switching off the cam, I was first allowed into the bathroom, where a new bottle of mouthwash was ready for me. Immediately I began to gargle with it. After peeling out of my costume, I removed my makeup and took an intensive shower before slipping into a comfortable T-shirt and shorts. My costume was really cool, only the relatively large wings were impractical. They interfered with our games a few times, for example, I couldn't use them to lay on my back properly. In this respect, the demon costume was better, the wings were much smaller and less sensitive. With the costume I had received care instructions, so I should in no case full of sweat or other body fluids scrunched up overnight, but rinse and hang to dry on the supplied hanger. Spotless would be the costume from the company.

"Are you finally done?" complained Isabell from the bedroom.

"One second," I fluted back.

I needed a little longer, though, so Isabell hustled into the bathroom with me and began to freshen up in her turn.

"You should buy that costume, it suits you, and we'll match with it."

I had thought of that, too.

"How much would it cost me? Where did you get yours?"

"From here, Rebecca has unique sources for fetish clothing. My costume is custom-made. At first, I wore it in the basement, now I only use it here for myself. I constantly receive inquiries about where I got it, but I can't answer that, Rebecca doesn't reveal her source. My measurements were taken by Q."

"Oh right, Q. I haven't heard that one yet. Sounds kind of mysterious."

"He is. No one's ever seen him in the house without a mask. He's a little creepy, but probably more of a harmless maso. He wears a chastity belt under his clothes. Likewise, he probably does his job here on the side, because he can only be seen sporadically. One can only speculate about his age. Somewhere between 40 and 70, but his creations are simply ingenious. The trim wheel is rather one of his most banal constructions. We're all looking forward to seeing the AI room."

"Rebecca had already mentioned that, a kind of peep-show studio. Isn't there anything more specific about it?" I thought back to the conversation with Rebecca.

"So far, it's been devices similar to those in the Future Studio, controlled by remote. Now the Computer AI to take over. I'm a little afraid of that, to be honest." Isabell shook herself. "This week should be the first test, in front of a selected audience. As far as I know, though, they haven't chosen anyone for it yet. Everyone I know is a little afraid of it."

"Why?", I inquired. Ever since I had read stories about computer-controlled erotic BDSM machines, I had been eager to try something like that. There were ingenious comics about it on the net.

Isabell shrugged, "Doesn't the idea of being helplessly at the mercy of an emotionless machine scare you?"

"People and their emotions scare me much more. I'd want to try it out."

"Crazy chicken. There, now give me a little more room here." Laughing, she pushed me out of the bathroom.

Thoughtfully, I went to my bag and fished out my pad. With it, I sat down at the table and contacted Rebecca via messenger, "Heard the AI-room was going to be dedicated this week. Would be interested."

Not expecting a quick response, I began researching the terms of acquiring my costume. Surprisingly, I saw that it was available for purchase in-house. At an attractive price. If I waived return, even the rental fee would be credited against the purchase price. It took me only seconds to decide. Bought! Immediately I received the confirmation. Now I was an angel up here? Out loud, I laughed.

""What's so funny?" so funny?" came from the bathroom.

"Me, an angel!" I shouted back.

A giggle came in response, followed by, "Your tongue technique is already getting heavenly."

My pad reported a Messenger message inbox.

Rebecca: "Good, we'll meet tomorrow morning, 9am in my office for the details. The show starts at 7:00pm, you are now booked as the premiere star. Don't back out!"

My surprised expression alerted Isabell, who was just coming out of the bathroom. "What's wrong?"

"I'm the premiere star tomorrow night at AI-Studio."

Incredulous, open-mouthed, we stared at each other.

"Let's make dinner, I can't digest this on an empty stomach." Shaking her head, Isabell headed for the kitchenette while I sent Rebecca my reply, "Won't back down! See you in the morning."

We didn't talk further until dinner. Isabell couldn't believe that I had offered Rebecca to play along, and even more unlikely that I had been chosen. But my thoughts were less about the AI room and more about my other problems. Somehow, I had to contact Walter and either cancel the meeting or schedule it so that no one would see us together. I hadn't noticed any surveillance yet, maybe I was really paranoid and had watched too many spy thrillers, but I hadn't imagined the surveillance of my electronic devices after all. Neither with the landline nor my cell phone could I call him. And I needed to contact him soon. Preferably after the conversation with Rebecca. Perhaps Holger had a solution?

Isabell looked at me questioningly. Waiting for something.