No-LIMIT-Rooms 02 English

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It didn't take long before I was firmly strapped to the chair. Two fixed dildos additionally ensured that I had little room to move. Various electrodes were attached to me. To my surprise, the dildos began to vibrate inside me.

"So it won't be too uncomfortable for you," Rebecca winked at me. "At least not yet."

Then the interrogation began. With a mixture of pain, pleasure and frustration, Rebecca made me again and again from the concept. Tried to elicit the answer from me, what I was looking for, why I was here.

"MY SISTER! I'm looking for my sister!"

I screamed it out, drenched in sweat and trembling, so exhausted, although the interrogation had certainly not lasted an hour. The shackles, clamps and electrodes were removed from me and this room was also turned off.

My wish to shower was rejected by Rebecca because of time delay. While the two divas changed again, I was taken to the future.

This setting really had it in it. Pyrex tubes in which one could be locked up, strapped to couches. Probably something like Stasi* chambers. An examination table, of course, also with fixation possibilities, a very futuristic-looking chair, which, however, might have similar functions as the one I had just been allowed to use in the past, and lots of monitors and blinking lights, as one would expect from a spaceship laboratory. Rebecca and Jelena were not in any conventional costume, but black and green latex scale dresses and matching lizard masks.

No, sorry, the visitors would definitely not find out about me. A Kumiho would be stronger than such primitive lizards. I was so wrong.

*MfS - East German Secret Service in the Cold War

An hour later, I was once again a heap of misery bathed in sweat. Another room I would probably not have survived today. And these were only rehearsal shots for the trailer. But I hadn't felt anything from Rebecca's side as acting. If that had been restrained for her ... I considered how it would be to be maltreated by her for a full show, or even a whole weekend ... Better not. But my abdomen did not really share this apprehension.

No sooner had the last scene been in the can than the dragon sisters rushed off, leaving Thomas and Edward to get me back on my feet. And the worst thing was, I was still so horny. Rebecca was a real sadist.

For the actually usual drink to finish the day in the break room, I was actually too managed. But Thomas was quite right, because he wanted to sift and cut the material with Charly right away, and the silent Edward also had something planned. So I just took a quick shower, packed my things and went to the elevator in my bathrobe with the two men. Seconds before the elevator doors closed, I saw two almost naked actresses coming out of a studio with cleaning clothes. They were wearing stainless steel full body chain harness and latex head masks with numbers. Must have been an interesting shoot. Only much later did I remember that they had come from Studio 11.

Isabell had also worked a bit in front of her cam, but was now also done for the day. Together we went to the wellness area again and took a sauna. I reported extensively on my shoot with Rebecca and Jelena. Isabell confirmed to me that the two were absolute professionals in the matter of BDSM and agreed with me that such a session with these two was already extremely exhausting. However, she warned me that it could get much more intense.

"When the trio gets together, everyone and their sub goes on a dive here," she laughed.

"Trio?", I inquired.

"Rebecca, Diana and Jelena."

"Who's Diana?"

"Red Dragon."

Okay, I could have figured that one out myself. "Are those three that bad?"

"Believe me, when the three of them get together, they make a contest out of subduing us subs and making us do whatever they want. There are some here in the house who are totally in bondage to them in private as well and would do anything for them without question. Really anything."

I spent the night with Isabell again. Her tongue technique was really good, and the aftermath of my afternoon session hadn't let me climax. Isabell, on the other hand, was perfectly content to just let me come. During her afternoon show, she had been pleasuring herself. She got frequent enough real orgasms in front of the cam, she explained to me. For the afternoon, I took it upon myself to work for myself again. This way I could also show Holger that everything was fine.

11 Moth

While Isabell and I were having breakfast together, a message came in from Thomas. The trailer was ready. Immediately, we sat down in front of the screen from bed and looked at the work of art. Between the scenes I already knew, the team had cut yesterday's footage. The result was fantastic. The torture scenes looked so real that any Hollywood production would have been envious. Sure, I had felt real pain too, and neither needles nor other torture paraphernalia were fake, but the effect in the film looked so exaggerated that I almost felt sorry for myself. Isabell's mouth remained open as well. "They did that to you? I thought you were exaggerating a bit, but the fact that you were able to walk yesterday really surprises me. Not to mention anything else. My poor little vixen. You're tougher than I thought." She kissed me sympathetically.

"Don't," I fought her off. "Don't. If you start like that again, we both know how this is going to end right away. And I need a little break." I acted overly sniveled.

"All right, I'm entitled to you this afternoon for that, after all I won yesterday," she laughed.

"Wait, was it about coming faster, better, or more often? We didn't clarify that at all before," I clarified.

"Anyway, I was the winner two out of three times! My tongue technique is second to none."

I didn't disagree with that. "So, how do we handle this? Me twice slave with you, you once with me?"

"Agreed, that will definitely increase our clicks. At 4:00 we'll start here at my place, ok?"

What else could I do but agree?

An inquiry popped up from Thomas about how I had liked the trailer. I replied that I was thrilled.

"Good, because it's been online for 30 minutes and the clicks are threatening to cripple the servers!" complained Thomas.

Later that morning, I first went to the front desk to pick up my mail, with my pay from the last shoot, and then went back to my apartment. Then I started my pad and researched further about the house and the basement. In doing so, I found the in-house groups. There were indeed joint group activities in the house. Not self-defense, but Zumba, autogenic training, a sauna and a jogging group.

And it was all women. Granted, cam boys were generally in the minority, but I would have expected a male tenant or two here. But as I had already learned, men here were either employees, or visitors. Not a single straight couple seemed to live in the house. This fed my suspicion that Rebecca also had a preference for women.

I myself was flexible, enjoying masculine features and physical endowments. For almost two years I had lived with a slightly older man who had shown me my innermost self. But the relationship was doomed to failure, because I was not submissive enough to him and he, on the other hand, was not dominant enough to restrain me. But sometimes I still missed him, especially his Snake-whip, whose handling he truly mastered. Many a time I had the feeling of being smashed into two pieces, only to find out afterwards with astonishment that I didn't even have a scar left. He had actually managed regularly to make me orgasm to whip. However, when I thought about Jelena, I already believed that she could do it if she wanted to.

I hadn't seen Rebecca with a whip yet, but I hadn't looked through all the videos on the website for her by a long shot. Presumably she was featured more often in the oldest ones. The scope of the site was astounding: available in 21 languages, several thousand pictures and movies, it included everything that was somehow related to fetish and BDSM.

And no one knew where they were filming yet. At least some of it here in Germany, I had now found out, but that was the least of it. The exterior shots looked like southern countries.

How exactly the secrecy worked was still not clear to me. With such a large cast, something just had to leak out. Of course, there was a financial incentive to keep one's mouth shut even after actively leaving the company. One continued to receive a share from the films made, but that was relatively little money. To be able to live on it, you would have had to work here for quite some time. So that could not be it. All that remained was fear, intimidation and corruption.

However, there was no evidence of this so far. Their financial practices were in a gray area. They paid neither social security contributions nor taxes in Germany, but because the company was based abroad, and the employees were declared freelancers, this was even legal.

Therefore, probably no German authority had been motivated to investigate the site. So far, I have not been able to recognize any real criminal offenses here either. Apart from administrative offenses against the building law. What my clients hoped to find here was not exactly known to me. At least I had been able to give them an insight into the financial transactions, which they could now pursue in other ways. With that, I had already fulfilled a large part of my mission, or so I thought.

I skimmed the update Thomas had sent me. Obviously, I was eagerly collecting favorite points, and the users were already submitting ideas on how they would like to see me tortured. Charly would create the next script from these ideas, but I would also have the opportunity to contribute my own ideas. I hadn't even submitted my previous ideas yet, I should urgently catch up on that.

My element was now officially air, which was interesting in that anything was suitable for imprisoning an Air-Kumihos. Ore-Kumihos, on the other hand, could not be imprisoned by metals; only organic materials could contain their powers. To imprison a Fire-Kumiho in combustible materials, on the other hand, would be extremely clumsy. Waterboarding a Water-Kumiho would likely spell the end of a torturer.

Air-Kumihos, however, were the only ones who could not be completely separated from their element without killing them. The others could be locked away in cells far from their elements, but an Air-Kumiho was always dangerous. Generally speaking, a Kumiho could be caught with magical restraints and traps. But an Air-Kumiho required the most elaborate spells. This made it the most difficult spirit being to catch. For my role, some interesting opportunities arose. For example, I was able to portray well how mistakes made by my captors allowed me to escape. A kiss from me was literally breathtaking. I could blow out flares, even conjure up a tornado in an emergency. However, that would put myself in mortal danger, in any case permanently rob my powers, which I could regenerate only very slowly.

Speaking of regeneration. I had to work on my fitness, so now I had to go to the gym. If I couldn't train Aikido here, I could at least do my workout in the in-house gym. If you are tied up for hours in an uncomfortable position, you have to be flexible.

Dom, always gave me tasks and set punishments for non-fulfillment. He had deliberately used punishments that did not normally excite me. Pain would not have deterred me, but at most provoked me. I am not a sub, and scrubbing the bathroom floor with a toothbrush is one of the worst punishments for me. Now I had to motivate myself, a very difficult task. So I imagined the trim bike as the plug-in hybrid while I monotonously pedaled my miles away. I should get a cross bike again and cycle outside, that would be more fun. On the rowing machine I played galley slave, the only thing I was missing was the overseer with the whip. While I was still imagining rowing the slave galley through the Mediterranean, the door to the gym opened and two more women entered, laughing. Stunned, they stopped. One was blonde, the other had coppery red hair.

"Oh, hello, are you the new girl?" the blonde asked me.

"Johanna," I nodded in confirmation and continued to pull the oars. After all, the supervisor was lurking behind me with the whip.

"Linda, and this is Ronja," they both introduced themselves. "Do you have a house name, too?"

"Normally I work on the net as Jenny Pain, but here," I hesitated. "Do you work in the basement too?"

The blonde looked to her companion, also hesitated for a moment, but then pointed first to herself, then to her friend, "Poison Ivy and Red Sonya, in the basement."

"Kumiho. Nice to meet you."

"Kumiho?" asked Linda in surprise. "What does that mean?"

""It's a nine-tailed fox demon from Korea," a nine-tailed fox demon from Korea," I explained.

"You had a shoot yet?" The two packed their stuff on the shelves, and began warm-up exercises.

"Two and a trailer shoot."

"Really, a trailer, when did you get here?"

"Since the beginning of the week."

Silence. I looked up into their surprised faces.

"Wait, I'm curious about that." Linda went to her things and fished out her pad. For a moment she searched, until suddenly her eyes widened, and she held the screen so that Ronja could also see whatever was there. They both stared at me with open mouths.

"You had a shoot with Rebecca and Jelena within the first week? Damn bitch, others here would kill you for that!" But their laughter revealed that she wasn't serious. Well, at least not completely serious.

"With me, it took four months until I was allowed to shoot once with Rebecca. The woman is a legend as a domina."

"Are you maso lesbians?"

"Bi, both of them. I switch, Ronja is a purely maso sub. And you?"

"Bi, extreme masochist, but also switcher."

All at once, I imagined such a conversation in a normal gym and had to laugh.

"What's so funny?" asked Linda cautiously.

"I stopped rowing and waved my arm around the room.

"This is the most bizarre gym get-to-know-you conversation I've ever had. I had just imagined this in a public gym."

Now all three of us were laughing.

It was clearly more fun to work out with the three of us. As we sweated, we continued to talk, breathing heavily. The two of them worked out here together regularly. However, they did not seem to be a couple.

"You were so careful earlier and asked for my basement name. Are there many female residents here who don't work in the basement?"

"Some, but basically they're alumni who don't want to work in the basement anymore and just want to work up here. Except for Fredi. Do you know her yet?"

"I know her," I confirmed, "but why is she an exception?"

"She's Rebecca's niece, was a prostitute and drug addict, according to house gossip. Also, the only one in the house who wouldn't voluntarily lick pussy. But you didn't get that from us, all right?"

"Sure. So is my assumption correct that everyone here is bi or lesbian?"

"Others haven't lived here yet, as far as I know."

I changed the subject and challenged the two of them to a little athletic competition, I love challenges too. Soon, however, we said goodbye, and I was sure I could film well together with the two of them.

When I later told Isabell about getting to know them, she confirmed that they would make wonderful film partners.

"But they certainly can't lick better than me, now pay your debts." she acted jealous and took me on a leash, the show began.

Her audience was very into golden shower games and fisting. Fisting was not one of my preferences, I had hardly fewer problems with golden shower. It didn't turn me on, but as punishment I accepted it, as long as I was tied up defenseless and couldn't escape, so quasi willingly. That's more or less how it was. Isabell had her dear trouble to force me unwilling slave to drink from her column. She had to tie me up several times and pull my hair very tight so that I opened my mouth. She repeated this to several customers that evening, and my stomach started to rumble. Honestly, I prefer rather Rotkäppchen sparkling wine. But the customers liked it. I decided to return the favor to Isabell soon. There were some Shibari knots that I really wanted to try. Revenge can be so sweet.

At the end of the day, I had made some money, even if not nearly as much as for the SM-twists in the basement. Only with that, it was definitely hard to pay the rent here and keep enough to live on. In the bathroom, I cursed that I had forgotten my toothbrush in my apartment. But putting a second one here was really a bit premature. Was I even supposed to? Darn it, I wasn't here to start friendships and relationships.

Damn, I'm a fucking bitch.

With an apology for forgetting my toothbrush, I said goodbye to Isabell for the night and went back to my apartment, where I spent the night lonely and crying myself to sleep again.

A message from Isabell woke me up in the morning: whether everything was all right with me. I thought about what I should answer. My withdrawal last night must have hurt her. I liked her, very much, but love was certainly not involved. I hadn't played that on her either, so she had no reason to. I decided against a message and picked up the phone instead.

"Good morning Isabell!" ... "Yes, I'm fine. It's just that the week had been very tiring for me." ... "Yes, exactly." ... "Yes, our session yesterday had nothing to do with it. If it hadn't, I would have told you, don't worry. Next time, though, put some real champagne on ice to wash it down, will you?" ... "Sounds good to me." ... "No, I'm going to sit out today. I need to get in front of the camera myself, haven't been on my site in two weeks. My clients are bailing." ... "No, not today, we'll do that sometime in the next few days. I still have to figure out how to return the favor sufficiently. I guess I'll have to buy another 150 feet of rope for you." ... "Right, gift pack with lots of knots and a nimble tongue." ... "Why do you think I don't want you to be in my show until after my next performance with you?" ... "Me and ulterior motives, what makes you think that?‟ ... "That's how we do it." ... "Fine, but I would be very happy if you came up to me after my show tonight. We can watch TV together and spend the evening together and the night." ... "Yes, I really want to do that and also improve my tongue technique." ... "I look forward to it, see you then."

Much more relaxed than before, I hung up. Yes, I was actually looking forward to the evening with Isabell.

Today was Sunday, and the weather was not very good. The customers were sitting at home bored. Therefore, I could do my show during the day and have the evening off.

My show was nothing special, I made it uncomplicated. Some self-bondage, clamps on nipples and labia, strokes with the whip, masturbation. The attraction of the spectators was, after all, that they could have a direct influence on me. If they said or wrote that now the clamps should come to the labia, I did that. Such pain really didn't bother me. With the right customers it even excited me, but my orgasms today were fakes. In between I took a break, visited the bathroom and ate a snack. It dragged on tough, in fact, some customers had jumped off me, because I had not been online for 2 weeks. Along the way, I listened to music and selected new songs for my playlist. Night Club was new and absolutely on my line. The music fit to my show. I sent the link to Isabell right away. She agreed with me that it was good. Isabell was also online and did her show. We sent each other messages in the meantime.

Finally it was evening. I turned off the cam and cleaned up. On the side, I sent Isabell the message that I was done. It didn't take long until she appeared at my door. And she had also brought her toothbrush, perfect. We kissed right at the door. Then I pulled her inside, pushed the door shut and urged her towards the bed.