No-LIMIT-Rooms 04 English

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This technology had only been around for hardly any years and had only fully

established itself in the cam industry last year. If you wanted to be up to date, you couldn't do without such interactive toys. However, it didn't make the show any easier. The customers expected that their action would also lead to a joyful reaction on our part, which sometimes demanded very convincing acting skills from us. We had the latest models, of course. Each of us needed two, as the battery charge of the devices did not last a full show.

According to our costumes, we had worked out a concept: The demoness tried to break the captive angel by torture, while the angel, that is me, wanted to pull the demoness to the right side by love and especially tender sex.

If I was tied up, I was allowed to be tortured with whips, clamps and wax, unfortunately golden shower should not be missing. On the other hand, I was also allowed to tie up Isabell, but only use means which should cause pleasure and erotic torture without physical pain.

The customers slipped into the role of the auditors, who supervised and instructed us. So about every hour we took turns. We had agreed that only the tied person should receive orgasms in each case, so as not to overload us too much. Of course, we factored most of the orgasms. I don't know any woman who can endure hours of orgasms or experience them at all.

While it was really getting down to business in the basement with whips, the use up here was more playful. Isabell was very careful not to cause me any long visible welts. It was an unwritten rule here in the house that the private shows should have no influence on the activity in the basement. Whoever came downstairs to work was not to wear welts from their own show the day before.

One advantage of the larger apartment was that I had a huge TV that I could connect to my laptop as a secondary monitor. Via it I could watch the chat even tied up from bed, as long as I wasn't lying under Isabell or she was blocking my view.

"So my angel," Isabell began our game. "The auditor Nobert65 has requested clamps on your cunt. So, are you ready to renounce heaven?"

"Never will I renounce my faith! You can torture me, but never break me!"

It's strange the influence language has on shows like this. Apparently, a lot of users like it when they can use degrading expressions or hear the camgirls say it. I doubt very much that they would use such expressions with their girlfriends or wives, if they have any. To be fair though, I have to say that there are also many women who actually react to such verbal eroticism. I am definitely not one of them. However, as a performer, one often adapts to the customer's wishes.

"Then I'll start torturing your cunt now!" Isabell applied two Cloverclamps, which are not only more painful than clothespins, but also build up even more pressure when pulled, making it difficult or impossible to fall off.

However, Norbert65 wanted more: 'To the clit, put them to the clit,' he demanded in the chat.

However, that was not made up and not in the offer. For this, it would require significantly more tokens than most would be willing to pay. We had agreed in advance exactly what we would do and for how much. This was clearly not part of it here, so Isabell simply ignored the request.

'You fucking cunts, do what I order you to do!", Norbert65 chatted again.

Sighing, Isabell interrupted the game.

'Norbert65, we'll only do what's on the menu. Please stick to it. If you want to see more, you have to go to such sites as the No-LIMIT rooms."

'What kind of stupid chicks are you? Recommending competitor sites and scaring away customers? Fuck you, I'm going to report this!' With that, he disappeared from the chat.

We looked at each other and struggled to suppress a laugh.

The kinky camchat belonged to the rooms. However, I didn't know that myself until I got settled here at the apartment building and had my conversation with the finance department. Therefore, I have actually been working for the Rooms longer than I had suspected. On other cam sites, advertising for other sites was strictly forbidden and could lead to a ban for the models. But the Rooms even officially switched advertising here, so it was even contractually allowed. What we were absolutely not allowed to do was to point out our own appearances in the rooms.

However, we had other customers online and could well do without Norbert. Shortly after that we had already forgotten him.

At the end of our planned 8-hour time, I was really glad to be able to switch off. I was no longer used to being online for such a long time. Once again, I had aches and pains all over my body and was also a hardly sore. Not to mention I had four real orgasms. The remote vibrator became its own torture at the end. It was also still the after-effect of the survived flu, which I clearly felt.

We peeled ourselves out of the latex catsuits and rinsed off the costumes before showering. Then we went, still naked, to clean up and cleaned our toys. The day had been very hot, both climatically and erotically. We ate dinner dressed only in T-shirts and briefs. I would have loved to go to bed with Isabell early this morning, but that was out of the question. On the contrary, I still had work to do during the night.

When we entered the club, it was still quite early in the evening. We had no problem being let in, because we were hot girls. Both our sexy outfits and our appearance ensured that the doorman immediately waved us through. Isabell had already been here a few times and knew her way around. Determined she guided me to the bar.

"So, today we celebrate the farewell of your freedom and the future beginning of mine?"

"But I'm paying!", I confirmed.

We ordered the first shots, toasted each other, hooked up and drank to Ex. A kiss sealed the promise. Then I pulled Isabell onto the still relatively empty dance floor.

What followed now was a very special show, because we danced so harmoniously together that it bordered on magic. It had been a long time since I had enjoyed myself so much and forgotten my worries. Whenever we needed a break, I provided new drinks.

Of course, it wasn't long before the first men started chatting us up. Most of them we turned away right away, because we hadn't gone to the club to pick up girls. But later two handsome specimens appeared, which seemed quite sympathetic to me. So I interrupted Isabell when she wanted to send them away, too.

"Let them buy us something, too," I called into her ear, drowning out the loud music just enough so that only she could understand me. "Doesn't hurt to have a chat with them, too."

"I thought you were perfectly happy with me?" she called into my ear now.

"Sure, my darling. But I'm always happy to accept gifts!"

That settled it. They ordered drinks and we toasted each other. Julian and Sascha introduced themselves as students of electrical engineering and computer science. I claimed to be studying language theory, but was currently taking a study break to earn some money.

"And what does a pretty girl do to earn money for her studies?", echoed Sascha.

"I'm an actress."

"You can make money doing that?"

"Sure, I'm a camgirl!"

"What do you mean, camgirl?", he asked, confused.

"Well, as a sex camgirl, online, naked in front of the camera." I pointed at Isabell "She too!"

Isabell elbowed me in the side.

Now, of course, the guys' interest was piqued. For the next half hour they quizzed us, and we enjoyed teasing them with details. Then we danced together. It was obvious that they intended to get us drunk and hooked up.

Isabell dragged me to the bathroom during a break in the dancing. "Say, are you crazy? You're really turning them on. I don't feel like hopping into bed with them."

"Calm down, I'm just flirting! Jealous yet?" Conciliatorily, I pulled her to me and kissed her.

However, she avoided me. "This was supposed to be our night! Sometimes I can't figure you out!"

I sighed inwardly. There was no way she was going to get mad and want to go home. Not just yet.

"Look, I was just joking with them. They're actually nice guys. We'll go out now, do our lesbian show in front of them, and the whole thing will be over."

Isabell was still upset, "I still don't get it!"

I overcame her resistance and kissed her deeply. Then I broke away from her, "Come on, let's scare them away!"

Holding hands, we returned to our table, where they had already set out new drinks.

"I'm sorry to tell you that we hadn't been completely honest with you!", I opened.

"What, you're not camgirls at all?" Julian laughed.

"Yes, we are. But we're both lesbians!"

They both stared at us with wide eyes. "Bullshit!" it finally burst out of Sascha. "Now you're fucking with us!"

I looked at Isabell: We got up from the chairs, hugged each other and started kissing intimately. It became an intense French kiss. Our hands slid along our bodies to our butts, which we caressed and kneaded. Then we detached from each other and looked at the boys, smiling.

"Well, convinced?"

Incensed, Sascha stood up and pulled his friend along, who was still staring at us with his mouth open. "Come on, they screwed us. Let's go!"

We waved after the two of them.

Isabell was about to sip her drink when I held my hand over it, "Don't, they put it here when we weren't there."

She looked at me uncomprehendingly.

"Girl, you want to drink knockout drops?" I pushed our drinks to the other side and pulled the guys' drinks toward us. "Better safe than sorry!" Then I raised my glass. "Here's to us!"

We'd already had quite a bit and slowly the alcohol was making itself felt. Isabell could certainly take more than I could, since I hadn't had a drink at all for half a year since the show at Club Hydra. Only after our last show in the basement I had drunk something again.

As we danced, the room began to spin and I felt nauseous. When I looked at Isabell, I realized she wasn't feeling any better. So I grabbed her and we pushed for the exit. There were many smokers in front of the club. I pulled Isabell into a corner and we took a breath.

At first it seemed to get better, but then Isabell suddenly slumped. At the last moment I was able to catch her.

"Did she drink too much?" Sascha suddenly stood next to me and helped me support her.

"Seems so. I'd best call a cab. Can you hold her by yourself?

"I can drive you!"

"No, thank you very much. We'll take a cab!"

"My mother would be angry if I didn't give a ride home to two helpless girls who got into trouble because of me."

I looked at him in surprise "You?"

He winked at me. "Greetings from Holger."

"I thought he was coming himself?"

"No, of course he isn't. He has business elsewhere. Believe it or not, it's not all about you."

"Right now, I'd disagree with you."

Concerned, he looked at me. Did you drink from her glass?

"No, of course not." Suddenly I understood. "What was in it?"

"Well, I guess what. She won't remember anything tomorrow. So, what's wrong with you?"

"I think I'm drunk!" A giggle escaped me.

"Working with professionals for once," Sasha cursed. He blew a whistle and shortly Julian was standing next to us as well. The boys took Isabell into their midst and we walked to the parking lot. There we pushed her into the back seat of a black Mercedes.

Julian rummaged in Isabell's purse, fished out her cell phone, pressed it into Sascha's hand and turned to me, "Give Sascha your cell phone, they have to stay here because of the tracking function."

"So what now?" I had been told hardly anything.

"Now I have to watch to get you sober and ready to receive again," Julian replied, helping me into the passenger seat.

He drove us to a small single-family home on the outskirts of town. As we approached, the garage door opened and we drove right in.

"Come on, leave her in the car, she's fine. Get out."

I turned around in the back seat and brushed a strand of hair out of the sleeping woman's forehead. "I'm sorry, my darling!", I whispered.

Then I struggled out of the car and followed Julian into the house.

He led me into a small kitchen. "Sit down!" he ordered, lowering the shutter. Then he began to make coffee.

I sat down at the kitchen table and looked around. On the bench next to me was an open cardboard box. I recognized cables and junction boxes. Next to the box was a toolbox.

Suddenly he was standing next to me again. I hadn't even noticed that he had left the room in the meantime. He held out a tablet to me. "Take this!"

"What's this?"

"Pick-me-up!"

I hesitated.

"Well take it! Or do you think I want to knock you out and rape you, too, because you got me so hot earlier and then turned me down?"

I shook my head. "No, sorry."

"Forget it, you were good. And convincing. But switching out the drinks wasn't smart enough. Pros put the drug in their glasses and then switch them with their victims when they get suspicious."

I took the tablet and gulped it down. With my befuddled head, I tried to grasp his logic. Then a pot of coffee was already in front of me.

"Milk?"

"Yes, please."

I took the milk carton from his hand and poured some into my cup. He sat down across from me.

"Who are you? I mean, I don't know you yet. Holger had never mentioned you."

He shrugged. "I'm a computer science and electrical engineering student!"

"No, seriously."

"Seriously."

"And how do you get Holger?"

"That's a question you really shouldn't ask anyone at our school. Each of us has our reasons and backstories."

Cautiously, I sipped my coffee.

"So, what now?"

"I have to teach you in two hours what others learn in days."

"Then let's go!"

***

Isabell opened her eyes and looked at me sleepily. "What ...?"

I lay across the bed from her and stroked her cheek. "How are you?"

She closed her eyes again and moaned. "Can you please close the blinds?"

A most reasonable request. So I struggled out of bed and flipped the switch. "Would you like a pill?"

"Hmm!" Thudded from the bed. I interpreted it as yes. So I got a glass of water from the kitchen as well as an ibuprofen and brought that to her at the bedside.

"Here you go."

She took the tablet from my hand, put it in her mouth, and then reached for the glass. Still half lying down, she swallowed. I took the glass from her again and put it aside. Then I lay back down with her.

"You crashed pretty hard yesterday."

"For something I've never seen you drink, you sure are a hard drinker," she moaned. "I'm in a total movie rut. When did we leave there?"

"Early morning, when they closed. I literally had to stop you from doing another striptease there to say goodbye!"

"Very funny!"

"I'll make us a hangover breakfast."

"What time is it?"

"About two in the afternoon."

Again, I got up and went to the kitchen. I was all fired up.

When I got out of the cab with Isabell, the doorman had immediately come over and helped me get her to my apartment. It had been long after sunrise. After I had put her to bed and undressed her, I first sat down in front of the television. I was tired and psyched at the same time. Damn stimulant. Then I got into bed with her and tried in vain to sleep. Isabell snored a hardly.

Now, however, also with me the tiredness came through and I needed a coffee.

So I sizzled some scrambled eggs with ham, accompanied by toast and plenty of coffee.

"Are you coming?", I called when I had finished setting the table and put everything down.

Wearing only a T-shirt, she sat down across from me at the table and eyed the omelet indecisively. I had added chives and plenty of paprika.

"I really don't remember anything!"

"Have you had this before?"

"Eons ago. Graduation. I wasn't a virgin after that."

I choked. "Shit!"

She shrugged. "Supposedly I'd agreed to it. And he certainly hadn't been any less drunk than I was. If I'd been sober, I probably would have agreed, too. I liked him."

"What happened next?"

"We dated for about a year. Didn't work out."

Unlike me, Isabell had actually been raped once. No wonder she had reacted so violently to my made-up story about Cousin Walter.

"How old were you then? I mean, at graduation."

"Almost eighteen."

"Was that your first experience? I mean, had you ever had anything with girls before?"

She nodded as she took a bite. "With my best friend, when I was 16. And of course my mom found out about it."

I tilted my head questioningly.

"I'm from Eichsfeld! Catholic?" She added when I still signaled no comprehension.

"Ah, I see. My family was Protestant. And later we were orphans."

"We? Do you have siblings?"

I choked on my omelet and had to cough violently. - Damn it, Johanna didn't have any siblings.

"In the dormitory!", I replied when I had regained my composure.

"I see." Isabell didn't seem to have noticed anything.

Now she looked at me curiously. "First lesbian experience at the girls' boarding school?"

"Completely cliché, yes!", I grinned at her. "But already with bondage!"

"So, got caught?"

"Yep!"

She poked her head forward and widened her eyes questioningly. "And?"

"I was hanging naked in clotheslines in the attic and was just being tickled through by my girlfriend when the door opened and the gym teacher came up."

"Don't keep me in suspense!"

"My friend was scared to death. It had taken me a moment to catch my breath and take in what had just happened. But then I looked into the bright red face of our teacher, who could not take his eyes off me. And at that moment I had an orgasm because Hanna pinched my nipple without realizing it!"

"Bullshit!"

"Yes, I will if I tell you! He then turned away and said, 'When you're playing up here, don't be so loud that you can be heard all the way downstairs. And don't hurt yourselves on the clotheslines, they can cut in.' Then he left again."

"Gross! Did anything follow?"

"Yes, a few days later there was a thick envelope on my doorstep: the Bondage Handbook. There was no return address on the envelope, nor was there a note. However, it was immediately clear to Hanna and me who it must have come from. And it was my first BDSM manual."

She stared at me, dumbfounded. "Nothing else? I mean, no talk to the principal or anything?"

I chewed my almost cold scrambled eggs with a smile and shook my head.

Isabell sighed, "My mother had dragged me immediately to the priest and told him what we girls had done bad. And besides, of course, my friend's parents were informed. They immediately placed her in another school."

"And after that?"

"What do you think? Catholic pill for me."

I looked at her uncomprehendingly.

"It's made of stone, it's six feet tall, and it's rolled out the door at night."

Luckily, I had just gulped down my coffee, or Isabell would have showered.

After our belated brunch, we slipped into light gym clothes and headed down to the spa.

"What's in store for us in the basement?", I tried again to elicit something from Isabell. But she only shook her head.

"I already told you Friday night that I can't talk about that. She will tell you everything. However, I may tell you that we don't have names down there, but numbers."

"I had figured that much out for myself since the shoot at the ranch," I laughed. "That's all you can reveal?"

"No!"

I felt a bit rejected again, but could understand her inner conflict. So I definitely did not broach the subject now. Instead, we talked about music and movies.

We enjoyed the sauna, whirlpool and swimming pool almost alone into the evening. Most of the residents of the house were sitting in front of the cams on Sundays or recovering from the Saturday evening show in the basement.

I almost dozed off in the hot tub that evening when Isabell nudged me with a grin, "You, your gym teacher who caught you guys, did he look hot?"

123456...9