No-LIMIT-Rooms 04 English

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At least I had managed to slip off those damn nipple suckers during a break in the suction. They still clung to my breasts, but no longer sucked on my aching nipples. I would probably have hickies on my breasts in the morning. For the moment, I struggled to keep my labia out of the water by pressing my shoulders against the wall and pushing my abdomen forward and up as far as the tight chain around my waist would allow. Unfortunately, I couldn't hold this position for very long. And every time I let up, I got shocks to my abdomen again. Otherwise, it only hit my left or right inner thigh, depending on which one just offered the least resistance. By now the intensity was painful.

Added to this was the absolute darkness. Never before had I experienced such complete blackness. I couldn't even tell if my eyes were open or closed. Again I screamed out my pain and frustration, but I was alone. Alone in a sea of darkness and pain.

Hours had passed. It was actually funny: I was a real masochist, into pain, chains and bondage. And yet, I could absolutely not get anything out of this moment: immobilized, naked and tortured on my private parts. The realization seeped only slowly through my self-pity and panic, but then stood clearly before my eyes: it was only a test! Was I a resilient slave? Did I have confidence in my tormentors? Was I in real danger? Could I do something myself to make my situation more bearable?

The sucking intervals were like a clock. They came about every 20 minutes and sucked for 10. So now I could estimate the time. The electric shocks, on the other hand, came irregularly and at intervals. But in between they also ebbed away from shocks to vibrations, which in some cases could be not only bearable but even pleasant.

Did I have confidence in Rebecca? As strange as it felt to myself: Yes, I actually trusted her, at least as far as her assessment of what was reasonable for me was concerned. Was I in real danger here? Probably not, because everything I had seen and experienced here so far made me conclude that safety was paramount. And the last point? Damn, I was a masochist after all! Probably some watched me also despite the darkness, because infrared light I could not see.

I turned on my head cinema and began to concentrate on my feelings. Unyielding chains, dungeons, loneliness and pain. I processed everything and formed my own story from it, with Isabell and also Rebecca in the leading roles. And it came: My orgasm!

29 Revelation

In fact, I even got several orgasms in a row, something that didn't happen too often for me. I can't say they were my best, but they weren't my worst either. When the lights finally came back on, I was hanging in the chains, overtired and completely exhausted. I had not noticed at all when the electric shocks and the suction bells had stopped, it must have been shortly after my fourth and last time.

In thought I drew a balance: Would I get the choice between a week without orgasm and in a comfortable bed, or again such a night with four orgasms, I would definitely want the bed! Wasn't it said: Be careful with what you wish for, it could come true? I should be more careful with wishes in the future.

Shortly after the lights came on, I heard the unmistakable crash as the bolts were pulled back and my cell door opened. I had expected Jelena, but it was Four who now unlocked my cell door as well.

"Oh my. You look beat!"

Then she saw the puddle of water in which I was sitting and turned pale. "Damn, I had already pointed out the leaking hose several times. Was the power on all night?"

Tiredly, I nodded as much as my restraints would allow.

From the steel locker she took the keys to open my locks and knelt in front of me. She bent down to unlock my chain lock on the head harness, coming very close to my ear.

"The fucking sadists. They saw that right there and probably jerked off while you were screaming in pain here," she whispered to me.

When she had loosened all the chains from my head harness, she unlocked that too and gently removed it from me.

I moved my cramped jaw and closed my mouth.

"How are you feeling, do you need to see a doctor?"

I listened inside, then shook my head.

"You're allowed to talk again, the ban on talking was only for yesterday. With your night here, your criminal record is also down a few points again."

"Well, I'm glad. I was afraid I'd only get one point off per night," I remarked hoarsely.

Four laughed. "Fortunately not, or the cells here would be in constant use."

"Is it normal to sit here in the dark? And are you still under observation when you do that?"

"Yes, most of the time. It's just the bunker, that's part of the punishment. And there are some girls who can't handle it at all and even go completely nuts. But the cameras also work in infrared and everything is watched. If things really go wrong, they intervene. Everybody here goes through this night in the first week, and mostly everybody makes sure that they don't have to repeat it. If you fail here, you've usually already lost."

So I was right in my guess after all.

"Lost?"

"Out, gone, chance lost!"

"Chance?"

"You'll find out everything exactly. We all end up here more or less completely clueless, but I can tell you, for some it's like much-needed therapy! But come on up now, we can't dawdle."

She loosened the last chains and opened my neck fiddle. I moved my aching shoulders and tried to straighten up, which was very difficult. But with Four's help, I succeeded. Stiffly, I helped Four pick up my chains and locks and put them away. My whole butt was wet and the cell smelled unpleasantly of urine. Four had not brought a key for my anklet, so I was still limited in my ability to walk.

She took out a rubber raklel from the cupboard and handed it to me: "Pull the water with it to the drain, I'll rinse."

I did as instructed and she unrolled the hose and began to rinse with fresh water. After a few minutes, she stopped flushing and rewound the hose while I cursed inwardly and pushed the water uphill to the drain. There had been some real bunglers at work here. "Is that the way it is in all the cells here? I mean, that you have to sit in the puddle?"

"No, just here. That's where the workmen had messed up. But instead of fixing it, it was left and is now used for additional punishment. We'll have to come back in here later and disinfect everything, but it'll do for now. Come with me, I'll lead you to the shower, or should I hose you off right here?" She smiled brightly.

Considering the cold water from the hose, I preferred not to and shook my head.

"But tell me, last week someone else was wearing number seventeen, what number is she wearing now?"

Fours smile disappeared abruptly. "Twenty!" she whispered softly.

I cringed. Surely this was a punishment number? Did it have something to do with her deployment last week? Was I somehow complicit in it? I pushed the thought away from me, I had enough problems of my own right now.

Four led me out of the punishment wing back into the hallway, but we walked straight ahead. After another barred door, we entered a kind of apartment, which had only bars everywhere instead of partitions. I caught a glimpse of Isabell, who was preparing something. She did not see me.

On the left side was a passage that led to a wash and shower room, into which I was now led. The room consisted of a long dressing table with plastic chairs on the left, a battery of sinks in the middle and six open showers on the right. At the back, a row of free-standing WC's. Next to the entrance, on my right, was a shelf of towels. Next to it, hair dryer hoods permanently installed on the wall, like in a swimming pool. I recognized my plastic bag with toothbrush and other utensils on the center console of the row of sinks. The letter of my locker was written on it.

"Do you want me to shower with ankle bracelets?", I turned to Four.

"Sorry, but instructions from Mistress Jelena. You are to learn to walk with them. It will even be shortened."

Oh great. Looking at the open WC's, I also stifled my other need for the time being.

I fished shampoo, conditioner and shower gel out of the bag and headed for the shower. An infrared sensor controlled the water. I always had water for 20 seconds. At least it was warm. After the shower, I blow-dried my hair and brushed my teeth. I threw the wet towel into a laundry bag. Still I had nothing to wear. Four wore latex clothes after all.

She had left me alone for a moment in the meantime, but came back now. "Ready? Then come have breakfast!"

Back in this strange room, I tried to orient myself. There were light panels all over the high ceiling, which provided a bright, even light. The outer concrete walls were painted white. Lattice walls and doors divided it into different areas. A kitchen was on my left, a small intermediate hallway in front of me, and a fitness room behind it. From the corridor in front of me, one came to the left into the next area, which was something like a multipurpose room. At the moment it served as a dining room. With me, I could count seven women. All women wore latex clothes in different colors and designs. I remained the only naked woman in the room. All of them here seemed to be slaves, I could not recognize a rank. However, I assumed that Four was in charge, at least for the moment.

What astonished me was that the table was set in an almost festive manner. With neat tablecloth, flowers and accurately aligned cutlery and dishes.

"So, you may take a seat, choose the chair right here in front."

The table had room for ten, but was set for only seven. Uneasily, I sat down on the chair, made more difficult by the anklet.

"You have to sit sideways on the chair, then turn your whole body forward, lift your feet, and push off on the floor with the tips of your toes piecemeal until you are sitting straight in front of the table. It may happen that your arms and hands are also tied and your feet have only 15 cm of free space. You have to learn that," Four explained to me. "Today you don't have to help yet because it's your first day and you had to spend the night in the bunker. But starting tomorrow, you'll have your assignment."

"Rebecca had told me to clean out my apartment and pack my things today!"

"MISTRESS Rebecca, changed her mind. You'll stay down here and learn the rules. Five will take care of that."

One by one the others appeared, carrying platters of cold cuts, fruit, baskets of rolls, eggs, and pots of fragrant coffee. In short, everything that made a wonderful breakfast. My mouth was watering. I would have loved to take it immediately, but I knew from my time at boarding school that they waited until everyone was seated. One by one, everyone sat down. Four sat opposite me, Isabell right next to her. She smiled at me, but didn't say a word. All at once I realized that Four and I were the only ones who had said anything the whole time. Hardly had everyone taken their seats when Four already stood up again.

"Today we welcome this one as a novice in our midst. She has the number seventeen, and is down here as the personal property of Mistress Rebecca and in the company of Five, who is already sufficiently known to all of you."

Again I thought I could hear a strange undertone. I quickly glanced over at Isabell, who was showing an affected expression to Four and lowered her head. Almost too late, I noticed that everyone was looking at me. I didn't know how to react.

"Um, I'm glad to be with you guys!", I nodded to the group. I thought I could see mocking glares in the eyes of Four, but also amused to disbelieving astonishment in the others. But no one said anything in response to my lame performance. Before I could say anything else, Four continued. "Seventeen has been sent down here completely unprepared and has no idea yet what to expect. Nevertheless, she will be staying here for a year under. That means she will finish down here with Five, Twelve, and Fifteen. It will be up to you to teach her everything necessary to successfully pass the final tests, since she has some catching up to do. Five, you especially, especially since you're the only one of us who has already passed these exams once and you've already been an instructor down here."

Now I looked at Isabell in amazement. You, an instructor down here? But she avoided my gaze.

"Now let us dine! I wish you a blessed appetite!"

"Bon appétit!" Answered the others together.

I suddenly felt as if I were sitting at a table in a five-star restaurant. The women were taking from the selection one by one, politely asking for more distant dishes and putting them in front of each other. All that was missing was a solicitous waiter. I was about to ask questions, but I caught Isabelle's glance, who just shook her head weakly and briefly held her index finger in front of her mouth. So I ate in silence and answered requests to pass something over, "but gladly!"

Conversation was not made. Jelena's instruction came back to me that nothing personal should be exchanged here. Nevertheless, I now ate with a big appetite.

Thus I experienced my first of many breakfasts in this cellar, naked, with bound feet at a festively set table.

When we had finished eating, Four led me back to the first cell wing through which we had passed last night and instructed me to go to my cell. There I had to sit down at the desk and start the computer. This was done, of course, by means of my chip on a sensor attached to the screen.

Immediately a tutorial opened and a tutorial started, which explained to me this basement level and the goal. Four locked the screen door and left without a word, I was busy until noon. About half an hour later Isabell appeared and handed me my 'toilet bag' through the grate.

"Here, you forgot this. I have to go upstairs, I'll see you tonight." Her lips formed an 'I love you' and a kiss. I kissed back silently. Damn, it hurt.

I packed the bag away and sat back down to my work. It was almost like being back in college and seeing my first seminar schedule. Jelena had not exaggerated, there was actually training going on down here. But first I had to learn the rules and confirm them in short tests for understanding. Each short test was immediately scored. However, it was not difficult to get full points. Then there was my virtual introductory seminar, which was video recorded by Rebecca herself. She looked hardly younger, yet not by much. But she had energy in her look and also assertiveness, which I had not noticed above. Or had she lost some of that by now?

"You are here because you messed up, took drugs, accumulated debts; or because you want to learn to be a good slave for your mistress or master? It all makes no difference!"

The Rebecca of the past wore a white blouse, a black lace-up corsage and black suit pants. In addition, her obligatory high heels. She was standing in the room where we had breakfast earlier.

"Here you will learn three things: humility, diligence and obedience! You are now a slave with no rights, no property, no will of your own and no individual name. The faster you accept this, the faster and more successfully we will be able to train you. We, that will be me, as well as my confidants and the Doms and Dominas of the circle, which owns this facility here.

The goal and the necessary measures of your training, will be determined individually only for you. Your punishments are also individual. You will earn the costs of the training with your work performance, surpluses belong to you, or are used accordingly for the repayment of your debts. Your common activities will include work in the laundry, as a cleaner, as a waitress in our auditorium or as a porn actress in the Rooms studios. Civic jobs will be compensated according to the standard pay scale.

One day a week, if you have earned the right, you will get a day off, which you can use to earn pocket money as a camgirl. Additional appearances in the rooms on your account can be arranged. In addition, you get two free days a month, when you are free to leave the basement, provided that you are not a debt slave. In that case, you will spend your free days in the care of a supervisor and in designated places."

I sucked in a heavy breath. Damn bitch: she hadn't given in to my demands one bit, but it had been clear from the beginning what to expect! Twelve months and two days off a month. Naked and screwed over, that's how I sat here now.

But the video continued.

"You may find some of what will happen to you inhumane, harsh and against your dignity, but throw that off. You had already lost your dignity the moment you were considered for this basement. You have yet to earn it back! Until then, you are the lowest slave, less than a horse or a dog, a toilet at best! The consequences if you fail and abort, if you are allowed to abort at all, are well known to you. This is your chance to get your life under control, but you can do it. So can I! I was the first to go through this program for five years of hardship, now you follow!"

The video ended and I sat stunned in front of the monitor. Rebecca had started as a slave and lived like that for five years?

What followed was my work and chore schedule. My day began at 6:00 a.m. and ended at midnight. Everything was meticulously laid out: When to eat, when to shower, even when to go to the bathroom! Exercise in the gym was mandatory. And I had to read. When I saw the literature list, I suddenly had to laugh, because it hardly differed from the one in my boarding school: all classics of world literature. The quote from Dante suddenly came back to my mind. Who had written it above the entrance?

For the first time, an overview map made it easier for me to find my way around this complicated labyrinth of cellars. Yes, there was a laundry down here for the costumes of the Rooms and the latex clothing. In addition, there was training in proper care of linen and special materials such as latex, lacquer and leather. My first instruction and assignment, however, would be as a cleaner.

One thing became very clear to me, however: Whoever belonged to this ominous circle was clearly into latex, because whenever possible, that was exactly what my prescribed clothing consisted of. Only for cleaning work was it replaced by other types of rubber that were resistant to alkalis. I was then also allowed to wear rubber boots.

Finally, I also found the display of the female residents and the ranking list. In a vertical row, according to our current ranks, were listed portrait photos of us girls. I was second to last, followed by 20. At least Isabell was second with her five. I still didn't quite understand how the whole system worked, but maybe I'd find the file with the relevant explanations.

Four appeared. "Lunchtime, come!" She opened the cell door.

Standing up, I turned off the computer. Actually, I had to go to the bathroom, but according to the rules, I was not allowed to do that until after dinner. So I still had to endure it.

"Do I get something to wear, or will I stay naked all day today?"

"You'll be naked for quite some time. It's your induction month," she explained to me.

I stifled any further question. Either I would be told, or I could read it in the computer. Humility, diligence and obedience. Where had I heard that before?

Our lunch together, like the breakfast, went rather wordlessly. Apart from Isabell, however, another woman was missing, so that there were only five of us at the table. There was a pure vegetarian meal that Twelve had cooked. Crispy fried mushrooms in peanut breading as a starter and lentil and carrot fritters as the main course. Accompanied by mashed sweet potatoes with a delicious gravy. For dessert, a fruit salad. It tasted fantastic, and I said so.

1...34567...9