No-LIMIT-Rooms 04 English

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"The food tastes quite excellent, Twelve, did you choose this yourself, or is there a default?"

Twelve looked over at Four for a moment, but then she smiled kindly at me, "No, we get to choose it ourselves. Within the context of a healthy, balanced diet, of course." She had a strange accent. Along with her appearance, I guessed Spanish or Portuguese origin.

"And how will that be planned? I mean, we can't even do a quick grocery run for what we need?"

"It's mediated down here," Four interjected again. "We're getting training in home economics down here, but you should really already know that. At the beginning of the week, we make a meal plan and a shopping list for the next eight days. We'll pass those around."

"And how many slave girls are down here?"

"Never less than five, but no more than 10."

"And where does Rebecca always find them?" At the same moment that this question just slipped out, I already realized that it had been a mistake.

"One penalty point for improper question, another for disrespectful mention of a dominatrix!" came promptly from Four.

"Sorry, thanks for the punishment!", I replied immediately with my head down.

After a few seconds, however, I raised it a bit again and asked a new question, "Is it improper to ask how long you usually stay here?"

Four looked at me penetratingly. "No. But you should wait to ask any more questions until you've learned your introductory lessons. Normal is two years."

"Please, one more question!"

Four tilted his head, "You're pushing it, aren't you? But please."

"Mistress Rebecca had mentioned something about some not being allowed to finish the program early, how is that meant exactly?"

Four sighed. "What's not clear about that? Debt slaves can't quit until the debt is paid off, whether it's a time debt or a monetary debt. Only voluntary slaves can quit, like Five or myself. Anyone with a double-digit number is one of the debt slaves!"

My mouth dropped open. I was actually a prisoner for a year now?

Four looked at my facial expressions with amusement, "Are you beginning to realize your status, rank 17 prisoner?"

30 Rank

I didn't know what to say. Rebecca had me completely bagged. This round went to her. Fortunately, I still had an ace up my sleeve, no, two even, I improved. The rest of the meal passed in silence. After we had finished and cleared away, where I was not particularly helpful thanks to the crotch chain, I was also finally allowed to visit the toilet. Not alone, though. We actually all went to the bathroom together!

Did I mention that I had problems peeing when someone was watching me? With a webcam, it still worked, because I could simply block out the fact that there was someone sitting behind the camera, unless they had their own camera on, which not many did. But with physical presence, like the recording team or like here, in front of my fellow slaves, I really had problems with it. If my bladder hadn't been so overflowing, I wouldn't have been able to pee in front of the camera during the last shoot.

Now I had to sit on a bowl, left and right the others and also do my 'big business'. As hard as I tried, I couldn't. After all, it was allowed to go to the bathroom again just before going to bed.

"Well, shy?", Twelve addressed me.

Embarrassed, I smiled back. "Sounds stupid for a porn actress and camgirl, I know."

"Not stupid, normal. Never did before either, not until here."

I almost asked her where she was from, but I bit it off in time. So I just grinned a little stupidly and nodded my head.

"If you can't, then get up, I have to pee too!" ordered Four.

I quickly rose and headed for the sinks. Although I hadn't peed or otherwise gotten my hands dirty, I washed them with the soap from the dispenser.

"By the time you serve as a toilet, at the latest, your shyness should be over, Seventeen!" remarked Four as she firmly pushed something into the toilet. "And the way you've started, it won't be long before you drop down into the 20 ranks. We haven't had a 29 in quite a while."

No, I didn't want to hear that or imagine it. There were things I was truly disgusted by.

After being escorted back to my cell, I sat right back down in front of my screen and began to study. I hoped to distract myself from my oppressive abdomen. The others now had to go about their work. At 2 p.m., the shift in the laundry began, where Eleven, Twelve, Thirteen, and Fourteen were assigned. Four was busy with cleaning work in the tract and Twenty was not on the list today. Isabell and I were not assigned either.

As soon as the three of them left for the upper floors, they put on the rubber masks with their numbers. Obviously, the only way upstairs was through this wing, so you could always tell who was going and who was coming. After about two learning steps, I heard the hallway doors open again.

Curious, I stood up and made an effort to look around the corner. I missed my hand mirror. But I was probably not allowed to use it here in the cell anyway. But I did not have to wait long. I recognized René and a shaved and bandaged, otherwise naked young woman. Between the bandages I noticed part of a tattoo on her neck: the tail of a dragon.

Twenty was covered with traces of blows from whips and other percussion instruments, obviously she had been on duty in the Rooms over the weekend. And the gauze bandages, all too familiar to me, indicated a stay in the hospital. René noticed me and hissed at me, "What are you looking at, slave, get on your knees!"

Startled, I remembered the mandatory greeting of mistresses and masters. René didn't exist for me from now on, this was now Master P. Immediately I followed his instructions, knelt down and lowered my head.

"Why not like that? One penalty point. What's your rank and status?"

I was confused for a moment. Status? Crap, the number of penalty points I had. Did the ones from yesterday still count? No, I had served those, right?

"Sir, my rank is 17, I don't know my status right now. I had received two penalty points this morning. Yesterday there were eight, but I was told that the night in the bunker had paid them off."

René thought for a moment before answering. "No, your rank is now 18! And your points from yesterday are not completely erased, that only erases a maximum of five points. So you now have six again! That means another night in the bunker!"

I gulped and gritted my teeth. Just in time, I remembered that I had to say thank you.

"Sir, thank you for enlightening me and giving me the opportunity to make amends through punishment."

He shoved Twenty into a cell diagonally in front of me and turned his full attention to me.

"You are very arrogant, but we will correct that here before your mistress then takes care of you, and gives you your final touches."

He opened my cell and stood in front of me. "Go on, show me your gratitude!"

An inexperienced slave would have assumed right now that she would have to give him a blowjob. But this was about something other than satisfying obvious sexual urges. I had been around long enough to know what was expected of me. Even if I clearly would have preferred to blow him than to do that now.

"Yes sir!"

I bent down to the floor and began licking his black shoes clean. I tried hard not to think about all the places he had walked around in them. Shoe polish doesn't taste very good either.

He let it happen for a few minutes before he was satisfied.

"Enough. I can see what Rebecca sees in you, you seem to have potential after all."

"Thank you Lord!" I was still kneeling in front of him with my head bowed.

He turned around, "Come with me!"

I rose and made an effort to follow him to the left. Through the barred door we reached the equipment room I knew. There he stood somewhat indecisively before the shelves of bondage paraphernalia.

Finally he grabbed a steel chastity belt from a shelf that had the label Kumiho. It definitely didn't have that on it yesterday, I would have noticed.

He turned to me with it and eyed me. "Have you been pooping today?"

"No sir, I couldn't."

"Well, now you'll have to hold out until tomorrow."

He fished from the shelf a rather thick dildo that could be hooked into the chastity belt by means of a button. The position told me that it was supposed to go in my ass. From a tube he squeezed out some lube over it and handed it to me.

"Put this on!"

The whole chastity belt was made of stainless steel and could be closed by means of a lock so that I could not easily take it off. Where the butt plug now sat inserted, there was normally a hole through which one could relieve oneself. In front, my cleft was covered by a grid. But a dildo could be inserted there as well. I was glad that was waived, because so I could at least pee.

Of course, I had seen something like that before, but never worn it. Clumsily, I put it around me and struggled to push the thick plug into my anus. I was no longer a virgin, nor anal, but it was already quite large and was causing me some difficulty.

"Is it going to happen again today?" remarked René impatiently.

"Lord, I'm sorry, but it's very thick."

"Bend over!"

I did as commanded. He stepped behind me and pushed hard from below to push the plug in. Very consciously, I tried to relax, which was not easy, because it hurt. The typical plug shape was such that it first became thicker, and then became narrower again at the base. This meant that the bulge had to be overcome first, then it became easier. With René's help, I finally succeeded in sinking the foreign body into me. I straightened up again so that the belt could be closed. To do this, a small knob was put on the front and a padlock was clicked shut. With that, I was securely locked.

"There, move with that!"

Carefully, I turned left and right, bent back and forth, and squatted down. The whole construction sat neatly tight, but did not pinch. However, I could only bend over to a very limited extent.

René checked the fit again and whether there was a gap or crack anywhere. Then he nodded with satisfaction.

"Q has once again done a great job. But since he wears them himself 24 hours a day, he should know best what's important."

Since I had not been directly addressed or asked, I said nothing.

He looked at me again, then took a short chain, clipped it in the middle of my crotch chain, and led it down to my belt, where he also fastened it with a lock. This further reduced my ability to move, and each step transferred to my belt, and from there to the plug. When I stepped a little to the side, I could immediately notice the effect. And it was not pleasant.

'How does Q know my measurements so well, anyway?" suddenly popped into my head. Except for the outdoor shoot, I had never met him. If this thing had actually been made especially for me, how had he gone about it? Digital laser scanning as I stood tied up somewhere in the studio?

In the meantime, René had another 'garment' for me, a matching bra. However, it was not made of stainless steel, but of transparent plastic and also fit my medium-sized breasts like a glove. I found it interesting that where my nipples sat, they were also hardly formed. Under a t-shirt, I'm sure it would look like I wasn't wearing a bra. At least it would if it weren't for the chain braces over my shoulder to prevent slipping.

There was one more detail I noticed: the bra had fine, silver wires embedded in it, leading to small, round contacts just to the left and right of my nipples. And on the side of the right cup was a USB socket. I didn't need much imagination to guess what that meant: electricity! This bra was also secured in the front by means of a small lock.

René took a device from the shelf, which looked like a small walkie-talkie. Then he looked me in the eye.

"You will now wear this bra for some time. When you're sitting at the computer in your cell, you'll find a matching charging cable that you'll always plug in there." He pointed to the jack. "This will ensure that the built-in battery is always fully charged. I'm going to test it now to see if it has any juice yet!"

He adjusted something on the device in his hand, which I now guessed was a remote control for the bra, and braced myself for a little electric shock.

"Now, pay attention. Hands behind your head, stand up straight, don't move. Or you'll get seconds!"

He pressed a button - and I went down.

Electric shocks were really nothing new to me. Neither last night, nor at HAL in the AI room, where they had come with relentless force. But these had been really extremely painful and certainly no less so than the most violent ones I had received in the AI room. Thereby still this time in both nipples at the same time. Even though I had braced myself, the intensity surprised me so much that I involuntarily cried out loudly, brought my arms forward to my chest and my knees gave way.

For seconds I was incapable of clear thought, wanting only to free my aching nipples from the contacts, though I couldn't reach them.

"Seems to be working," René remarked dryly. "Come on, get up! I ordered you to stand still and not to move!"

"Forgive me, sir. But this came as such a surprise and was so violent. I didn't expect it." I blinked away the tears of pain and straightened up. Hesitantly, I resumed the commanded posture.

"This is a modified device for training dogs. It has different levels and intervals. That just now was the third highest level!"

Third highest? I really hoped I would never know the highest.

"Unlike whips, sticks and paddles, this leaves barely visible marks. In the worst case, small burn blisters, which heal quickly. Because of the low visual impact, something like this doesn't do very well in shows. Electricity pulses can be faked too easily and the models just pretend to be in pain. That's too bad, because as you've noticed, it's a very effective way of punishment."

He looked directly at me. His black mask, which I had always thought was just a prop, actually scared me a hardly now.

"Ten per penalty point. The first was test, the second because you moved, so you get 11 more to take a point off. Ask for it!"

"Lord, please punish this unworthy slave with 11 electric shocks!" I asked, staring forward.

Threateningly, he raised the remote, then pressed the button.

I had prepared myself for pain and involuntarily winced a little at the sound of the button, but no pain came.

"After, eighteen. Before the others!"

He put the remote back on the shelf and took out a steel bracelet.

"Hand me your wrists."

I put my hands down and held them straight out in front. He first encircled my left wrist with the cuff, then reached into the shelf and took the one for my right wrist. The bracelets were about five inches wide, had a hinge on one side and a hook lock on the other, which locked automatically when you squeezed them shut. They fit around my wrists to the millimeter. On the inside and outside were the D-rings for attaching chains and locks.

"You can't open these without a matching micro key. You'll be wearing those for some time now, too. All that's missing is your neck."

He put a similarly constructed collar around my neck and fastened it. This one was wider, though, and had a visible lock. I had seen such on Isabell and the others. Instead of fixed rings, it had bayonet ports, for connecting chains.

"There, that's enough for now. And now you're going to cook me something to eat. Because I had to pick up Twenty from the hospital, I missed my lunch."

He led me back through the cell wing and into the kitchen in the day room, where I immediately began looking in the refrigerator and pantries to see what I could cook him. There were leftovers from lunch so I decided to heat those up for him. He meanwhile made himself comfortable at the table and fished his pad out of a pocket.

I looked for cutlery and a napkin and set his place in front of him. Over his shoulder I saw that he had called up my profile and had just changed my rank. Moreover, he noted my penalty points and the actions imposed. When he looked at me, I immediately lowered my gaze and turned back to the kitchen. Shortly after, the food was warm. I served it to him and, a little more awkwardly because of the chastity belt and chains, knelt on the floor beside him with my eyes lowered.

Out of the corner of my eye, I saw him push the mask up so he could eat. Strange that he was wearing it down here, since I had seen him without it.

Then I remembered twenty. "Sir, may I also make Twenty something to eat? I'm sure she hasn't eaten since breakfast either."

"No, she'll get her bowl of dog food later, that's enough. You're not entitled to real food in the punishment yards anymore."

"Forgive me, sir, for asking."

Four appeared and at the sight of René immediately went down on his knees with his head bowed. "Good day Master P. Four, currently a penalty point, greet you!"

Hello Four. Take Eighteen here and clean the bunkers. Twenty and Eighteen will spend the night in there. Eighteen again as last night in Bunker Two. Before dinner, Eighteen will be punished, then locked up."

"Very well, sir!" hurried Four to confirm. "Eighteen, get up and follow me."

I rose and made an effort to come after Four, but the crotch chain reliably prevented fast walking. Impatiently, she looked around.

"Never walked in chains before?"

"Only briefly for a show."

"Well, at least your hands aren't chained yet, so at least you can help me."

In the connecting hallway, she opened a door and pulled out a cleaning trolley containing various cleaning supplies, cloths, squeegees and buckets.

She pushed that toward the bunker wing and opened the first door. She waved for me to push the trolley through and came through behind me.

"What mistake did you make?"

"Incorrect and untimely salutation."

"Stupid. How many points?"

"Three from yesterday, and three today. One is to be punished later."

She looked at my bra, "This is going to be nice. Ever felt it?"

"One blow, earlier. Eleven more to go later."

"If I had a choice, I'd rather take 11 strokes of the cane than wear that one," Four said with a toss of her head. "But this probably won't be the last time you'll wear that one. But if you're smart, you can avoid that in the future. Unless you're into that kind of electrocution?"

I shook my head. "Stimulation current is okay, but not like that and that strength. That just hurts."

"How far along are you with your learning lessons?"

"Lesson three."

"Then we should hurry. You still have to be through with lesson 5 by dinner. After that is community class and then yours and Twenty's lock-in."

I thought I saw a sympathetic expression on her face. "She's really had a heck of a lot of bad luck. Hope she makes it through the week okay. Just out of the hospital, and into the bunker. I'm sure she would have liked to have stayed in the hospital longer."

I didn't know if that counted as a personal call, but decided it had to be allowed. Therefore, I inquired.

"Did she get the wounds during a shoot?"

"No, at a live show in the AI room. As far as I know, there was a software problem and the Dalek hit too hard. But she held on bravely. Unfortunately, she yelled at Master P afterwards. That's why now the punishment. She will be twenty for at least a week, eating dog food and sleeping in the bunker. I'm surprised she wasn't brought in right away."

"I think it's because Master P got angry with me."

"Aha. Better not do that in the future. There, now you wipe the chains clean with the disinfectant solution. I'll spray the walls and floor with the cleaning agent. Watch you don't step in it, that stuff burns. Then we'll rinse with clean water and squeegee everything dry, all right?"

1...456789