No-LIMIT-Rooms 04 English

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Three ranks are very special: both rank zero and ten mean that you have completed your training or paid off your debt and are allowed to leave the cell wing forever. You will receive a regular work certificate and, if applicable, an education certificate that will allow you to live a middle-class life outside the scene. Anything you have earned here, or received as a gift, you may take with you."

She paused for effect and looked at me urgently.

"Rank 30 means you will be kicked out, all your assets confiscated, and your professional and personal reputations completely ruined. Psychologists will certify you insane and order you to be committed to a closed institution!"

She stepped so close to me that her lips were only a few inches from my eyes, as I was much shorter with my legs spread so wide. She leaned a little to the side to speak into my left ear.

"If you ever reach rank 30, especially if I put you in that status, you'll wish a dragon had eaten you alive!"

Dragons? How did she come up with dragons now? My mind was spinning with thoughts. I almost started laughing when Dungeons&Dragons came to my mind, the role-playing game that some fellow students had also played at university. However, I doubted very much that Jelena was into that kind of role-playing. Then I had an epiphany: Game of Thrones had been on TV over the weekend. Jelena had to be a fan of the series. Luckily for me, Jelena hadn't noticed that I had almost started laughing, but had turned away and returned to the center of the room.

Four approached me and began to examine me. "You are not properly shaved!" she stated as she looked at my pubic area. "Your legs need to be waxed, too. Armpits are okay." She walked around me. "Bend over!" she commanded.

I put my hands down and bent over as far as I could.

"Pull your butt cheeks apart!"

I did as requested, bracing myself for the obvious. Sure enough, I felt her finger enter my anus. Did she really think I was going to sneak something in there? Luckily, it stayed with the one finger, especially since she hadn't used any lube.

"Straighten up and get on the chair!" came the next order, which I complied with immediately.

Jelena had a speculum in her hand and sat down between my thighs as soon as I lay there.

"I'm sure this is going to be a little uncomfortable for you now, but rest assured, this is just the beginning!"

With relish, she pushed it into me, checking to make sure I wasn't trying to sneak anything in. I closed my eyes and tried to think of something else. But the only thing that was going through my mind was: a year I was supposed to be a slave down here?

28 The test

After our 'examination', we were led into an adjacent room labeled as a 'private room', where there were 15 larger and lockable cabinets. They were named alphabetically from A to O and were considerably larger than the usual lockers in locker rooms. Their size was more like a mid-size locker. But they also had electronic locks. With our chips we could open them and sort our private belongings. Jelena eloquently explained the rules and what to expect.

Isabell was assigned to locker H, I to locker J. Four and Jelena checked every article of clothing and item to see if we had brought anything forbidden down with us. All the things locked in these lockers were only available to us on days when we would be working outside the cell block in the cam rooms or otherwise in public. Or when we had a night out. The rest of the time we were denied access. In the middle of the room there was a bench where a woman could also sit down, an obligatory wall mirror as well as a sink were also not missing.

Following Jelena's explanations, I handed her one thing after another from my bag so that she could briefly pat it down and examine it. During this examination, I was able to take a quick look around. I immediately registered that there were no large surveillance cameras in this room, only rather small ones that reminded me of department store cameras. Presumably, the images from this room were not available to the VIP. So what I had in the closet at least stayed with the house security.

"Go on, don't dawdle!", Jelena ruled me. I winced and handed her a dress, while I took off a pair of jeans and then put them in the closet.

The whole action dragged on accordingly, by now my stomach was growling as I hadn't eaten since the sandwich for lunch. I was also cold and thirsty. The extensive explanations of the rules were also beginning to swirl around in my head. I hoped that there was somewhere to read them, because at the moment my receptivity was somewhat exhausted. Still, I nodded artfully when she paused and asked if I understood.

Finally we came to the end of putting our things away. I was only allowed to keep my toothbrush, hairbrush, and hardly any other toiletries, for which I found a zippered freezer bag in the closet. Everything else was automatically locked away until the chip reader allowed me access, as the cabinet fell into lock by itself.

A closed screen door blocked the passage to the next room. Above the entrance was written 'Dressing Room', and below it in a different font and color, obviously lipstick, was written a saying, "You who enter here, abandon all hope!"

I looked at it for a few seconds as Jelena spoke close to my ear from behind, "Funny, isn't it? Did the one who wrote that on it think so too. But not for very long! Still, we left it there, as a reminder."

She seemed to have had education and a sense of humor, after all, I thought to myself. I wonder if she was still down here. I would certainly like to make friends with her.

After we had all passed through the barred door, which of course was also immediately locked behind us, we stood in another dressing room. This room also had numerous closets and shelves. Here again, several cameras were mounted, which could capture the entire room without any gaps.

One wall in particular caught my eye, on which numerous steel full-body cuffs, neck irons, chastity belts, hand and foot cuffs, as well as gags in a wide variety of designs were lying and hanging on shelves and hooks for me to choose from. Immediately Jelena pushed me towards this corner.

"Since you have already eagerly collected penalty points, we can start equipping you accordingly right away. This night will be quite uncomfortable for you. First of all, the violin of shame!"

"Mistress?", I asked Jelena. "May I have some water first? I'm terribly thirsty!"

She looked at me in surprise. Then she smiled, "Oh, violate the ban on speaking! But of course you can have another drink. On your knees!"

I guessed what was coming and could have slapped myself for my stupidity. Jelena meanwhile took off her shoes, pants, pantyhose and panties and stood with her pussy right in front of me.

"Drink it all, Seventeen. And don't let anything spill. What drips on the floor, you lick up!"

I strained to cover her entire cleft with my open mouth and waited for the inevitable. It wasn't too long before a warm, salty and bitter stream filled my mouth. I was not taken with the aroma either. I struggled to swallow, but more and more came. But just before it ran out of my mouth, the jet stopped and I was able to pull my head back a bit and swallow properly.

She grabbed my hair and pulled my head back into my neck. "First lesson: a good slave asks for the next portion and thanks you for letting her swallow in portions! In return, she then gets to speak!"

The humiliation was complete, but I swallowed my pride with the rest of the piss in my mouth. "Mistress, thank you for allowing me to swallow in portions. I ask for the next portion!"

"You're welcome, slave!"

She pressed my face against her center again and I pressed my open mouth back down on her cleft to drink the next gush.

She was well in control and knew when my mouth was full, so nothing actually missed and I was spared having to lick the floor clean. But she had had quite a full bladder, so I had to drink a lot. A total of 7 times I had to humiliate myself, say thank you and ask for more. When finally the stream weakened and trickled, I also thanked her for my 'refreshment'. Of course, I had not been able to quench my thirst with it, on the contrary. But I did not want to appear ungrateful.

"Mistress, may I still lick it clean?"

"You don't seem to be a completely hopeless case. Maybe we can teach you something here after all!" remarked Jelena with satisfaction, holding out her middle to me again.

I tried my best to try my practiced tongue technique on her, but she eluded me after a short while.

"Stop! To be allowed to lick me properly is a reward you don't deserve! After all, you worked off one of your penalty points. But we have lost enough time."

Without dressing first, she took a neck fiddle from the hook and turned to me again.

This construction was a modern form of a medieval violin of shame, with the wrists fixed in front of the face, by means of a hinged bracket around the neck. It looked uncomfortable even before Jelena put it on me. My wrists were fitted into the openings for the hands with matching inserts of steel, and the whole mechanism was locked with a small shackle lock. If I lowered my hands, the edge of the neck opening immediately pressed painfully into my flesh. The whole construction must have weighed two kilograms. At least I could turn my wrists and was not forced to twist my arms.

But that was not enough. Jelena fitted me with a steel head harness with a tube at mouth level, which prevented me from closing my mouth or speaking. Leg irons with crotch chains completed my outfit.

I looked over at Isabell, who was already waiting for us. She was wearing only a medium wide steel collar and hand and ankle cuffs without chains. In her arms she held a pile of blankets and bedding. Of course, I couldn't carry anything tied up like that.

Jelena got dressed again, then we were led through another barred door into the main wing.

Now I really felt like I was in a prison. We entered a corridor about four meters wide, with cells leading off to the right and left. Between the cells were concrete walls. I could count 10 cells right off the bat. All the cells had bars facing the corridor, so that every area of the cell could be seen from the corridor. The cells themselves were kept quite small at about two by four meters. I could see a cot, a chair, a narrow desk, and a steel toilet and sink. On the desks I saw keyboard and mouse, monitors were screwed to the wall above the desk tops.

All the cell doors were open. In some, I saw that the bunks were covered. Others had bare mattresses. I saw no inmates at first, although we were led past almost all the cells. I immediately noticed that it was warmer here than in the other areas. I was no longer freezing here, but I didn't like to call it toasty warm either.

Jelena had us stop.

"So you two lovebirds. You get to move into opposite cells, which at least allows you to see each other even when you're locked in there. Five on the left, Seventeen on the right. Five, you move into Seventeen's cot, then wait for us to return before yours. Tonight, Seventeen will not be allowed to spend the night in her luxury apartment."

Isabell nodded and immediately set to work while Four and Jelena led me on.

Through a fire door, locked of course, we entered a cross corridor. I was led by Jelena to the right, while Vier disappeared from my view. A thick, heavy steel door led into another, though shorter, wing. Here there were no barred cells, but concrete walls and together four closed steel doors to the left and right.

"So you cunt. Here we are in the bunker. Soundproofed and absolutely escape-proof. You could set off a bomb here and next door in the cell wing you would feel at most some vibrations. This area is reserved for punishments and I am very sure that after this night you won't feel any desire to lodge here more often!"

She led me to the last door on the right and opened it electronically. The massive, metallic clacking startled me to the core. Through the door she led me into a small anteroom, behind it a second massive door with steel bolts, but no lock. She pushed back the bolts with a loud bang and opened my cell.

In front of me was a room about 4 by 2 meters with bare concrete walls, a floor groove and steel drains on the floor. On the right side, a water faucet was embedded in the wall and a water hose hung coiled above it. Some water dripped from the nozzle. On the left, I recognized a steel locker. Across the center of the room ran a continuous steel grate, separating the actual cell. Behind it, I recognized numerous steel eyelets embedded in the concrete, with chains hanging from some.

"So, here we are. I'll give you a quick explanation of how this is going to work now. As you may have noticed, every corner down here is monitored by cameras, and every sound is recorded. You've already earned yourself a few demerit points today, which you can mercifully erase right now. I will now chain you over there, sitting against the wall. A chain will hold up the violin so that you cannot strangle or injure yourself. I will connect your head harness to the ring at the top of the wall, and more chains will come to your ankle cuffs and fix them. And then I have a very special surprise here for you!"

She turned to the locker, opened it, and removed from it something that might remotely resemble a bra.

"I hope you like nipple suckers, don't you?"

It must have taken 20 minutes before I was tied up as described. My back was against the wall, a chain around my waist prevented me from standing up. My legs were stretched out long and spread as wide as the 80 cm crotch chain would allow. The chains, slanting forward from the ankle cuffs to the side walls, prevented me from bending my legs as well as closing them. Around my chest was the 'bra', which fixed two small plexiglass bells on my nipples. From the top of the small bells, thin tubes led to a port in the wall next to me. On a ceiling hook above me, Jelena hung a transparent bag containing a liquid.

"You had complained of thirst. Now, of course, I realize that my nectar does not quench thirst. That's why I'm going to give you an extra gift!"

She ran another hose from the bag to the tube that went through the head harness into my mouth and attached it there. As she opened a small valve on the tube, water slowly began to trickle into my mouth.

"The bag contains about four liters. You don't have to drink it all, of course. However," she paused for a bit of art. "See the gutter in front of you? It starts at your cunt and leads to the drain. Unfortunately, the workers made a mistake and the water doesn't drain on its own because of the lack of slope. Another problem for you is that there is an electrical contact running in the gutter and in your hip chain is the opposite pole!"

She squatted down in front of me, playing around with my labia.

"You can't see it like this, of course, but your delightful cuntlobes are hanging out in the middle of the channel. Should the water level reach until then - well, let's say: A restful night's sleep is then no longer to think! By the way, piss conducts electricity much better than drinking water. If you can't control yourself through the night, you'll not only have to clean the room thoroughly in the morning, but you'll also have a very painful experience behind you."

She rose, gave a short laugh, and gestured to the ceiling above the cell door. "And keep smiling for our sponsors into the camera! Wake up is at six, don't run! Good night, Seventeen!"

The barred door, steel door, and latches closed with a crash and a bang. I sat alone in a damp cell and dutifully swallowed the water, which fortunately ran only very slowly into my mouth. Probably the dripping faucet in the opposite corner would get on my nerves very soon.

Actually, I was quite a humorous woman, but in this case, Jelena's jokes were too flat for me. Just as flat as my ass felt on the hard concrete. At least neither the floor nor the wall were as cold as I had feared. Either heating coils had been installed in there, or the whole basement had been extremely well insulated and heated for years. Again, I had to marvel at the dimension of the whole facility, never would I have expected another basement level that large. After all, there didn't seem to be any more under here.

I consciously recalled everything that Jelena had just explained to distract me from my uncomfortable position. However, I did not succeed completely. My wrists and arms were already aching hardly, although nothing was cutting or pressing, just because they were forced into an unnatural position.

I almost forgot about my nipple suckers when I noticed an unpleasant suction on my nipples. It didn't take long before it really hurt. With my elbows I tried to brush them off, but they were sitting bombproof. Then they also started to suck alternately, sometimes stronger, sometimes weaker. I began to feel like a cow in a milking parlor. Ouch. After a few minutes, however, the suction subsided and my troubled nipples were able to recover.

Instead, I saw another problem coming my way. The gully was actually higher than where I was sitting, and the trickling water from the hose in the corner had formed a small trickle into the gutter that ran from the drain to my cleft. I began to count the seconds and rolled over in my head, volume, rate of flow and time, until the gutter was full even without my drinking water from the bag. My sobering conclusion was that it would not last until morning.

I looked up at the camera and tried to imagine who the people were who were now watching me. Rebecca? Jelena? Diana? Or even Thomas? When I had also received a VIP free account for the website with my access data, this level had not been mentioned or linked anywhere. Therefore, it had to be true that there was only a very small circle of people watching us down here. Or maybe not. Possibly no one was watching at the moment, as there were many rooms and cameras which were possibly much more interesting.

Suddenly and without warning, the lights went out and I was left sitting in complete darkness.

'The power is out' was the first thing that went through my mind. Then, 'How can they open the doors now and let me back out? Do they have emergency generators down here?'

All at once the suction on my nipples resumed. The vacuum pumps were working, so there still had to be power. On the one hand, this calmed me down a hardly, on the other hand, the concern rose in me that I was here now, however, without supervision. What if something unexpected happened now? What if fire broke out or the water hose burst there?

The increasing pain on my nipples interrupted my burgeoning panic. Once again, I tried in vain to get the suckers off. Were they supposed to come on constantly and all night long? What were they up to? Was I going to get cow udders or start producing milk? Alternating sucking, then subsiding again. It seemed to be a regular cycle.

Water ran down my belly; I had forgotten to swallow. All at once I felt a slight electric shock on my left labia and startled again. Was the gutter already full? No, the current had run along the thread of water running down. It had not been painful nor, had it lasted long. Immediately I began to swallow again with concentration. This was beginning to be a really restful night.

***

"Aooua!", I shouted indistinctly through the tube, splashing some water as well. But that didn't matter anymore. It was still dark, but felt hours had passed. Of course, what I feared had occurred: the water from the dripping hose had filled the gutter and I sat with my pussy in the water. Not that it was particularly cold, presumably there was underfloor heating after all, but I was getting irregular electric shocks of varying intensity. In addition, I had to relieve myself. My salty urine reduced the water resistance.

123456...9