No-LIMIT-Rooms 04 English

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I thought back to him and had to grin, "Super hot!"

27 Dungeons & Dragons

Early at 6 a.m., we had to line up at Rebecca's house. Artfully we stood outside her office door as she entered the hallway coming from the elevator. Rebecca of course

had an apartment up here in the hallway, but she only used it when she had to. Otherwise, she went home to her ranch, from which she must have come now.

She eyed us briefly and nodded her head. Immediately we threw ourselves to the ground and knelt before her with our heads and upper bodies bowed, like a Japanese geisha.

"This is how you will greet me every day, unless I order otherwise. Now come with me to my office!"

We quickly jumped up and Isabell opened the door for Rebecca to enter the room first. Then we followed and knelt down in front of the desk. As slaves, we were no longer allowed to sit on a chair or armchair without permission.

"Now here I have your new contract. With this, you are mine for one year."

"I thought we agreed on nine months?", I indignantly said.

Rebecca laughed. "Yes, but you also lost the bet against me that I could get you to become my slave. That's three extra months, so 12. And of course, you deserve to be punished right away for that disrespectful speech, you do realize that, right?"

It was boiling inside me. Nevertheless, I overcame my burgeoning temper and replied submissively, "Forgive me Mistress, I hadn't thought. This slave is asking for punishment!"

"There you go!", Rebecca snorted with satisfaction. "I will not carry out the punishment now, but at the appropriate opportunity.

"But back to the subject: according to the contract, the earnings from one webcam show per week belong to you. Plus the income from the performances as Kumiho in the basement. That means, all other days you work for me. Everything you earn goes to me. In return you get free room and board. Since your apartments are expensive, you will give them up. Your respective leases will end extraordinarily the day after tomorrow. All your personal belongings will be stored. You will keep only the essentials. If you want to go out on your days off, you will of course have access to them."

"Mistress, forgive me, but where are we going to do our shows if not in our apartments?"

"In the basement, of course! The third level is your home from now on. Isabell will explain everything to you. She's been through it all before. Since you're no longer tenants, you won't have access to the spa or the other amenities of the house during that time. But that's all secondary."

She paused for a moment.

"You will no longer have names, only ranks with numbers. You can expect drastic punishments, such as isolation, chaining, and of course pain if the rules are disobeyed. Of course also humiliation. There will be no more safe words in the process, do you realize that?"

I gulped. "Mistress, but if it actually goes too far for me?"

Rebecca leaned back. "You'll get all the details down there, but it's a slave school. Fixed rules, fixed punishments. The punishments are more along the lines of what some prisons are still like these days. Except that you will often be naked or provocatively dressed, will have to wear chains, and will also be filmed constantly while performing personal tasks. However, there will also be sexual practices as punishment. Drinking golden shower, or in the worst case even chained in a toilet to serve as a privy. Whether it must also be swallowed solid, then depends on the slave, what she endures. There are also some who are into it, so it wouldn't be a punishment."

She looked at me.

I shook myself at the idea. There were lines I wasn't willing to cross, "In a situation like this, I'd absolutely prefer to be allowed to keep my mouth closed, Mistress!"

Rebecca nodded. "Is already taken into account with you. But should it actually go too far, and someone comes to serious harm physically or psychologically, the person would get the opportunity to end the program. She could then, without any adverse consequences to her, opt out. With appropriate compensation if any harm was left behind."

She gave me a chance to ask something, but I was too confused.

"The first week is called hell week here. Not pleasant. You will be punished extra hard and learn some of the future punishment methods. With that, we also test what you can endure. Therefore, Johanna, for the last time, do you voluntarily agree to be my personal slave for a period of time, unrestricted, both as a work slave and as a sex slave? Will you obey my orders, or the orders of the other instructors, without delay and without objection or visible reluctance? And are you fully aware of the consequences of not doing so? Then repeat that!"

I glanced briefly over at Isabell, who was kneeling beside me with her head also bowed. Then I nodded. "Yes, Mistress Rebecca: I voluntarily agree to be your temporary slave without restriction, both as a working slave and as a sex slave. I will follow your, or the other Dominas' and Doms' orders without delay and without objections or visible reluctance. I am fully aware of the possible consequences of misconduct."

"Good, then sign the contract now! Isabell will sign as a witness. You may stand to sign."

Immediately we rose and walked to the desk with our heads bowed. There I briefly skimmed my contract, then we signed. Afterwards, we knelt down on the floor again.

"Good, as soon as I dismiss you, you will go to your apartments and make an inventory. Mark what you think you will need on your days off or to perform in front of the cam. Cams or computers are not included. You will be given those below. Then start packing everything else. I expect you to be ready by 6pm tonight. Isabell already knows her way around and will help instruct you, Johanna. In the absence of other instructors or supervisors, you must follow her instructions as long as she is above you in rank. And one more thing: Any sexual touching, kissing or mutual fondling is forbidden to both of you, unless it is part of the official shows, or explicitly allowed or requested, is that clear?"

"Yes Mistress!" we both replied at the same time.

"Then get to work now, you may leave!"

We nodded and left the room.

"Does that mean I have to address you as mistress now too?", I asked Isabell.

"Only if you want to ask stupid questions. And now we should see to it that we hurry up."

We almost kissed, but stopped at the last moment.

"What a bummer!" it escaped both of us at the same time.

A woman realizes how many things she owns at the latest when she starts to keep track of them in a list. Now, I had the undeniable advantage of having moved around a lot in the last two years, so I had already parted with all the superfluous ballast in good time.

There was a storage room at a friend's house near Berlin, where I had stored everything related to Laura and Nadine Zamora. Most of it had been Nadine's things, of course, which I didn't want to dispose of as long as there was a chance of her return. At that time it had been impossible for me to maintain Nadine's apartment for more than three months, and there is no support from the government in such a case.

The only things left were clothes, a laptop and hardly any household goods. I also owned books only in electronic version, all important documents and papers fit into two thick folders. In fact, I owned more sex toys and erotic clothing for my camgirl appearances than everything else combined.

In this respect, the list of things I wanted to continue to have access to became very extensive. I had made the list on the pad. I started in a corner of the apartment and worked my way systematically. Still, progress was frighteningly slow. After the meeting with Rebecca, I had gotten me with Isabell still some moving boxes from a storage room in the apartment basement. So I could already pack everything that I had captured.

The recording of my sex toys presented me with a small problem: Should I record every different nipple clamp, or was it enough if I wrote: nipple and labia clamps, diverse, 42? And what about my electrosex set? Just note set, or record plugs, dildos, contact pads, clamps, cables, batteries, charger, and controller individually? I decided to go with the simpler options. After all, I didn't want to put it on Ebay.

For my clothes, I sorted into three categories: Everyday clothes, work clothes, and 'both and' clothes. A sexy slip can be worn under a pair of jeans, but a pair of old cotton knickers can't be worn during a webcam session. Well, at least not on mine.

Would I need a bathrobe and towels in the basement? What about jewelry, wristwatches, and odds and ends like notepads and pens? I was soon stuck and had to call Isabell. She answered only after ringing several times and sounded like she was on the verge of a nervous breakdown.

"Gee, Johanna. I had no idea how many clothes I'd acquired over the last two years. I could cry."

"Do you want me to come down and help you? I don't have as much as you do."

She sniffed. "That would be quite sweet of you. What time will you be done?"

I looked around the room at the empty closets, the packed boxes, and the sorted piles. "I'm through so far. Rebecca just needs to sign off on my list, then it's time to pack."

"You're not serious?"

"I'll be with you in 5 minutes!"

Since I was actually a very chaotic character, I had forced myself in the past to store everything with system and order. This had helped me a lot now. However, when I got to Isabelle's apartment, the scene of a tornado awaited me. I could understand her desperation.

First, I struggled my way to the kitchen and made us a snack while I gave Isabell advice on how best to proceed now. She really needed someone to tell her exactly what to do. But then it worked out.

We finished the sandwiches quickly and then got back to work. I kept the list, she sorted and packed. The two of us did it pretty quickly. Nevertheless, we were still not quite finished at shortly before six.

When we knelt in front of Rebecca punctually at 6:00 p.m. and handed her the lists, she was not satisfied either.

"So, slave girls. Isabell, I would have expected more from you. The last two years in relative freedom don't seem to have done you any good. Therefore, I will have to demote you as well. You will be called Five again until you earn your name back. Understood, Five?

"Yes mistress, thank you mistress!"

"As for you Johanna, as you can already guess by now, you will also lose your name now. All full time slaves in the basement will receive numbers from me. The numbers do not represent names with me, but are rank designations. One stands for slave with right to name, the other single digit numbers are for slaves with privileges. Numbers from 10 to 19 for temporary slaves or even slaves in training. The twenties are punitive numbers. For example, 29 is the toilet slave for other slave girls and personal guests of mine. I don't have to explain to you what that means. From 20, your head will also be shaved."

I cringed inwardly. Losing my hair was a worse idea than almost any other torture or humiliation. Except for the prospect of being a toilet slave. I could only hope that the 29 was only a theoretical punishment with Rebecca.

"Yes Mistress, I know what that means!"

"You will learn in detail what each number means later in the basement. First, you get in last. This is now number 17, you can't go higher than 10 while you have temporary status. There will be two days a month when you will be a one. Namely on your days off. However, only as long as you don't have a twenty number. Is that clear?"

"Yes mistress! Thank you Mistress!"

"I will now give you the instructions on your pad. You will now move to the basement. Tomorrow you will pack the things that I will now go through. You will go back now and get your most necessary things. Number 4 will be waiting for you in 30 minutes on level 3, now get going!"

"Yes Mistress!" We both jumped up and left her office.

On the way up, I looked at Isabell. "You still haven't told me what to expect!"

She looked at me sadly. "Remember my costume and you'll know what to expect for the next few weeks."

***

When the elevator door opened, an early-20-year-old with black hair and brown eyes was waiting for us. She was dressed in a slightly sheer latex nurse's dress, but walked barefoot. When she began to speak, a distinct Polish accent came through.

"So, I am number four. You are to listen to me and remain silent for now until I give permission!"

She looked directly at me, "You are number seventeen. From this moment on, you are to remain silent. Not a word or you will get penalty points. Nod if you understand."

I nodded.

She turned to Isabell with a big grin, "I'm especially glad to see you down here, Number Five to brush up on your training!"

Her tone didn't sound particularly friendly. I looked to Isabell and saw her resigned face. Clearly, the two of them had a history.

"Now get out of those shoes. And take off all your clothes right now. The clothes here in the two bags!" ordered Four.

She tossed us two laundry bags and we began to undress.

"A little faster, if you please!"

If this was hell, it was a cold one. I was freezing already. It probably wasn't twenty degrees here. Carefully, I folded my clothes and stuffed them into the bag.

I was about to hand her the bag with my clothes when she barked at me, "Do I look like your slave? You're supposed to wear that yourself! And you, Five, why aren't you ready yet? That's a penalty point for both of you! Follow me."

Isabell and I looked at each other resignedly for a moment, took the laundry bags in one hand and our bags in the other, and pattered after them with our bare feet. This was really getting off to a good start.

Visually, this aisle was no different from the two above it. With a height of about four meters, it was also extremely high. Here, too, there were doors to the left and right, but we followed Four straight ahead to a lattice lock, which strongly reminded us of a prison. She held her hand in front of the obligatory sensor and the door unlocked with a loud clack. She pushed open the sliding door and beckoned us to enter the lock. Then she entered as well, closed the door behind her and went to the opposite barred door.

To me, the whole thing seemed very strange and also intimidating. I began to feel like a real prisoner. So I raised my left hand and held it in front of the sensor of the door through which we had entered.

All at once, a blaring alarm sounded and flashing red lights came on in the hallway. Startled, we all flinched.

"Bzdura!" cursed Four in Polish. "Who was that? What did you do?"

Before I could think, I had already started speaking, "I'm sorry, I got my hand near the sensor!"

"Shut up, you're banned from speaking. Another penalty point and another one for being stupid! Now we have to wait to be let through because of you. And pray that Yelena doesn't free us!"

Knowing my luck, I already guessed who would free us. And indeed it was Jelena who appeared after about 20 minutes of tense silence. The alarm sound had gone off after a short time, but the red lights continued to flash.

"What happened here?" were her first words.

"Seventeen tried to open the door without authorization!"

Jelena looked at me spitefully through the bars. "Since this is your first day down here and you couldn't have known that yet, I'll be merciful with you: five demerits for you! And if you do it again, you'll get the twenty-nine for 24 hours, is that clear?"

I was about to object that Four had already given me penalty points, but remembered just in time. So I just nodded silently and lowered my eyes.

Jelena had been looking into my eyes the whole time and obviously enjoyed my inner conflict. Satisfied, she nodded. "Ah, you are capable of learning? Perhaps I can mold you into a useful slave after all. And you," she glared at Four, "get a demerit point for not pointing that out to the new girl!"

"Yes Mistress, thank you Mistress!"

Jelena held her hand in front of the sensor. The flashing lights went off and the click of the lock revealed that it was unlocked.

"I'll take it from here!" she spoke as she entered the lock to us and pulled the door shut behind her again. Without further trouble, she opened the second door and strode through. There she waited until Four had waved us through and was the last to exit the airlock.

The two of them led us to the right into an examination room about 5 by 5 meters in size. A gynecological chair was the main piece of furniture; a tall cabinet and a roller stool, the only other furniture.

What struck me immediately was the very bright lighting in the room. With a quick glance, I quickly identified four rather large surveillance cameras in the upper corners of the room, which tracked us by panning as we entered.

"Put stuff down on the right. Stand on the yellow markers, backs to the wall, hands extended upward, palms forward!" ordered Jelena.

On the left side of the room, yellow feet were painted on the floor about a meter and a half apart. We slave girls stood side by side as commanded. Since the floor was quite slippery and I was standing spread wide, I had trouble standing like that. And I'm not even small. How a much smaller woman was supposed to stand like that, I didn't even want to imagine.

Four unlocked the electronic lock of the cabinet and took out examination gloves. A pair passed them to Jelena and they both put them on.

"Since Five has already gone through a lot of things here, I'm going to explain this mostly just for you, Seventeen. So listen carefully, I'm not going to repeat myself. You are in the 24/7 cell wing. This will be your home most of the time. This is where very special VIP's can and will watch you 24/7. Whether you are sleeping, eating, pissing, shitting or fucking."

She paused for a moment and looked at me. I nodded that I understood.

"These VIP's know about the Rooms and your activity in there, so you wear your Rooms names here. However, only for the VIP. Among yourselves you will never call these names down here and also we Dominas and Doms will address you only with your rank. Conversations about personal matters are not allowed, except for fictional conversation classes. There is no deepfake here, your faces are free to be seen."

I nodded again.

"Together with the VIP's, we will evaluate your demeanor and behavior, and give you points. The stated goal is to teach you impeccable behavior. You will receive lessons in deportment, cooking, and housekeeping. In addition, you will be assigned to the Rooms as well as be responsible for the cleanliness of the entire lower basement. Outside of the cell wing, you will wear full face masks with your number, except for the camrooms on the other side of the airlock, where you will be allowed to appear at ease. You will move down in rank for penalty points, and up in rank for good behavior points. The rank and the current penalty points are displayed virtually, together with your name to the spectators. You can find out for yourself on the calculators that are available in various places here. Every Monday the rank of the coming week will be announced. In case of serious violations, it can also change spontaneously. Privileges are the possibility to make your own camshows or to participate in a show in the rooms. However, only ranks 1 through 5 and 11 through 15 have these privileges."

Rebecca hadn't mentioned that. That left me cold for the time being and unable to earn any money. Fortunately, my bank account was now in the clear plus. My loan shark had to continue to be patient, which he would surely get over with his interest rates. I could trust Holger to keep him happy. Nevertheless, it annoyed me. Besides, my calves were starting to hurt. I hoped Jelena would hurry up.

123456...9