No Limits

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jt123
jt123
2,752 Followers

"Sounds great," Mike said. "Where are you staying? Are you at your usual place?" She ordinarily stayed at a hotel not too far from campus so he just assumed she would be there as always.

"No," she replied, "that place was full. Some conference or something, so I ended up at this little place on the edge of town. I'll drive over to your place and pick you up in, say, 45 minutes?"

"Great," Mike said before hanging up the phone and crawling out of bed. He brushed his teeth and splashed some water on his face in an effort to wake up. There were still no signs of Dan or Jim being awake so Mike sat on the couch watching TV.

As he waited Mike felt a wonderful mix of sensations. His cock still felt completely used up and spent after the previous night, but he was also excited at the fresh memories of what he had seen and done. Perhaps his cock didn't grow as quickly as usual but he couldn't stop thinking about the raw sexuality of the night and what had happened. He was still in this state of pseudo excitement when he heard the knock at the door.

He opened the door and gave his mom a kiss on the cheek and a hug. She asked about his roommates and Mike said they were sleeping. Mike grabbed his jacket and shut the door behind him as they stepped out into the hall. "Sleeping, huh?" she teased. "That must have been some night you guys had. You know I've still never met your new roommate."

Mike and Jim had lived together for nearly two years now so his mom had met him before, however Dan had moved in just this school year after their third roommate moved out over the summer. Mike's mom had visited twice already this school year but it seemed that whenever she was there Dan had been out doing something so they still had yet to meet.

Mike didn't say anything and changed the subject by asking where they should go to dinner. In reality it was still pretty early for dinner but Mike hadn't eaten much and Cindy agreed with her son. They decided to go to one of their favorite places and walked there from Mike's apartment. On the way there Cindy said she felt dumb but that she had forgotten his gift back at her hotel room. "Would you mind if we go back there and get it after dinner?" she asked. "It's a bit of a drive."

"No problem," Mike said, "my guess is Dan and Jim are going to be out of it for a while so hanging out at the apartment talking probably isn't the best option. We can just head back there and hang out." Mike and Cindy saw each other occasionally but probably not as often as Cindy would like. When they did get together they usually had dinner and then spent the night hanging out at her hotel room or his apartment chatting and watching TV.

After they ordered they talked and caught up with each other's lives. Both asked a few questions about what the other had done the night before but neither of them said much of anything. Mike sure as hell wasn't going to tell his mom what he had done so he didn't bother pushing the issue too much when she didn't divulge many of the details of what she had done.

To Mike's surprise his mom ordered a round of drinks as soon as they sat down. "It's traditional to get the birthday boy some drinks, right?" she said. "Besides, don't tell me you haven't had a few drinks already." She continued ordering drinks through dinner for both of them.

Near the end of dinner Cindy threw out the idea that Mike come spend the night at her hotel. She said they ended up giving her a room with two beds so she had tons of room. She told him about all the great features the place had and reasoned it would be just as easy for him to stay there then for her to have to drive the nearly 30 minutes to drop him off and pick him up again tomorrow.

Mike thought about it and then decided, "What the hell?" He figured his friends were going to be partied out anyway so he wasn't going to miss any action back at his place. He usually spent the whole weekend with his mom when she visited anyway so why did it matter where he slept? Besides, her description of the restaurant and indoor pool at her hotel sounded pretty inviting.

After dinner Mike ran up to his apartment and packed a bag. There still was no sign of Jim or Dan so he left them a note saying he wouldn't be back until Sunday night. He then went downstairs and climbed into his mom's car.

It was about halfway through the drive when Mike realized he recognized these roads. "Where are you staying again?" he asked.

"I don't remember the name," Cindy answered. "It's some place on the edge of town I didn't even know existed before." Mike's stomach knotted as he realized the course she was driving was heading directly back to the scene of the Halloween party. He felt guilty and his stomach knotted even though he knew it was silly. Just because she was there tonight didn't mean she knew anything about what had happened the previous night. He hoped like hell the decorations were gone so she wouldn't ask him about what had gone on there.

The place looked completely different tonight. Now it looked quiet and tranquil where the night before it had looked like a rowdy spring break hot spot. Amazingly, there were no signs of the elaborate decorations on the outside of the building as they parked and started to walk inside. "Did you know about this place?" Cindy asked.

"No," Mike lied.

The lobby had also returned to normal but that didn't stop Mike's stomach from tying into a huge knot when he stood at the place where the check in point had been the night before. Cindy walked over to the front desk and talked with the woman behind the counter as Mike looked down into the big open room that had been the hub of last night's party. There were still some chairs and other random things sitting about but it looked like the cleanup from any other event that would have been held there. He stepped out onto the landing and looked around the edge of the room at the series of small meeting rooms that ringed the main room. His stomach knotted again when he spied the room where he thought he had been in when he joined the orgy.

He feared these small rooms would still have the couches and beds in them but instead they were empty or had their doors shut and seemingly locked. He breathed a silent sigh of relief even as his cock began to stir in his pants simply from being at the scene of the previous night's party.

As he looked down upon the scene of the previous night's adventures he didn't notice his mom had moved beside him. "Pretty cool, huh?" Cindy asked. She was looking down at the pool and hot tub.

"Um, yeah," Mike answered trying to clear his mind from the flood of sexual memories and thoughts he was having. They turned and headed toward the elevators as Mike gave one last look at where the dance floor had been and where he had first seen the three older women dressed as the schoolgirl, pixie, and leopard. He silently rode the elevator up as he tried to push the memories of those three hot, older women out of his mind.

As soon as they arrived at her room there was a knock at the door. Cindy opened the door and tipped the bellboy after he pushed a cart into the room. When he left Cindy picked up one of the bottles of wine and popped the cork. She poured a healthy glass for each of them. Mike took the glass thinking it was a little surprising to see his mom drink like this. Mike wondered if she always liked to drink but just never did it around him before because he wasn't 21.

They relaxed in her hotel room and flipped on the TV as they talked. Merely stepping inside the room made Mike immediately flash back to the wild tale Dan had told of what they had done with the three older women. He briefly looked around this room thinking what it would look like to have all the wild scenes that Dan explained happening. The room Dan had described was bigger than this but still being in a room that had two beds made Mike's mind spin.

They stayed up talking and watching TV as both of them steadily drank the wine. Cindy had ordered two bottles and they had very nearly finished the second bottle probably a little quicker than they should. Mike was having a blast hanging out and getting drunk with his mom. He never guessed she could be this "cool".

After a while Cindy let out a big yawn. "I'm going to take a little shower," Cindy said as she stood up and stretched. She collected her things and disappeared into the bathroom. He could tell she was feeling drunk as she walked unsteadily into the bathroom before shutting the door behind her.

Left alone in the room Mike again looked around and immediately he felt his cock stir as he tried to imagine what the scene Dan had described would have looked like. He again felt jealous of Dan, Evan, and Cole's adventure.

He flipped channels and, finding nothing at all good, decided to investigate the room. He walked to the corner and looked back at the room. He closed his eyes and briefly envisioned all three couples fucking and then the three women fucking each other.

After a while he wandered around and looked out the window seeing if there was a view. In his drunken boredom he began to open and shut the various drawers on the dresser and open and shut the closet doors looking inside each one.

He found his mom's suitcase in the closest and some of her clothes hanging up inside. The rest of the drawers and cabinets were empty until he pulled open the last drawer on the low dresser where the TV sat. He expected to find it empty or maybe find a bible or phone book, but instead he found a small, black suitcase.

He looked at it for a moment wondering if someone who had been in the room previously had left it there. Surely his mom would only need the one suitcase he found earlier. He pulled open the bag and gasped when he saw a pair of costume leopard ears. Immediately his mind flashed to the woman from last night. These ears looked just like the ones he remembered her wearing but he knew any costume ears like this would make him think that.

He heard his mom shut off the water in the shower so he quickly rummaged deeper in the bag. His stomach twisted and his cock jumped when he next found an array of little cans. Pulling one out he read the label. The label proclaimed the product inside was the ultimate in costume body paint. "For when you need the very best," the tag line read. It also said it was guaranteed to not rub or sweat off. The bottom of the can said it was the same product used in Broadway plays.

Mike's mind ran wild. The woman he had been fantasizing about and who Evan had fucked the night before must have stayed in this room! She must have left her costume stuff behind when she checked out.

Thinking this was his chance to learn who she was he quickly felt for a tag that might say who the bag belonged to. He found one and immediately held it up so he could read it. He went numb when he read the name "Cindy Ryan" written in his mom's handwriting on an old baggage claim tag.

His mom started to open the bathroom door so Mike quickly shoved everything back into the drawer and slammed it shut. "Are you OK?" she asked when she found Mike standing awkwardly right in front of the TV.

"Oh, um, yeah," Mike stammered as his mind tried to understand what he had just discovered. Surely he was wrong. The bag couldn't be his mom's. What did it mean if it was? It couldn't mean anything because it couldn't be hers.

"You look like you just saw a ghost," she laughed.

Mike turned to look at her and saw she had come out of the bathroom wearing a towel coiled on her head and another towel wrapped around her. He had seen her like that thousands of times. Now, however, his stomach knotted as he realized the most logical explanation for what he had seen. Before he could stop himself he heard words coming from his mouth. "You? You...you were there?"

"What, honey?" Cindy asked looking genuinely concerned. "I was where?"

Mike couldn't stop himself. It was like the shock of his discovery was so great he had lost the ability to filter his thoughts. "You were there last night," he said.

"Last night?" she asked as the expression on her face slowly changed. "What...what do you mean?"

"You were there, here last night," Mike repeated.

The expression on her face was now one of surprise and horror. "I don't know what you mean..." she said unconvincingly as her voice trailed off.

Mike reached down to the drawer where he found the costume and pulled it open before saying, "I saw you."

"You what?!?" Cindy exclaimed in complete shock. "How did you...? How were you...? But how...?" she stammered.

"Dan got me tickets for my birthday," Mike said. "All of us were here. Me, Dan, Jim, Evan, and Cole, all of us. I saw you..." he said with his voice now trailing off. He knew that, aside from Jim, these were all faceless names to his mom. She hadn't met any of the other three but they were names that he had mentioned before in conversations.

Mike was completely taken aback as his mom burst into tears. Through her tears she began babbling almost incoherently. "I'm so sorry...Sharon bought the tickets for us...I don't know why I went along with it." She paused as she tried to regain some of her composure.

As she started talking again she resumed crying, "Since your dad left I've just been so lonely...it's just been so long since...I guess I just got carried away..." She sobbed a little while longer before a thought seemed to strike her. She tried to pull herself back together and then she asked, "How did you remember me out of all those people?"

Again, it was like some censuring switch in Mike's mind had been disabled and he continued talking. "Um, well, you know the guys you, um, ended up with?" Her red, wet eyes grew wide in horror as she listened to him. "Well, those guys were Dan, Evan, and Cole," he said quietly. "They told me all about what happened when they came back this morning."

"Oh my God!" Cindy gasped in horror. "So which one were you?" Mike told her he had been the fireman that had been dancing with her group when they first met up. "Oh my God!" she repeated.

She then broke into wild sobs again and talked very rapidly, "You've got to think I'm the worst mom in the world...I'm so sorry...I didn't mean...I wish I could talk it back... Can you ever forgive me?...Please don't think I'm horrible..." She was so genuinely distraught and upset that Mike moved toward her and hugged her trying to settle her down. She was still babbling and sobbing as she put her arms around him.

Mike's hands ended up on her bare shoulders and for a long time neither sad anything as Cindy tried to calm down and Mike tried to stop his mind from reeling in shock. It wasn't until they had been holding each other for a while that Mike had a shocking realization. One of the older women that he had been so attracted to and had been thinking about even today had been his mom.

His mind immediately wandered back to the image of the woman in the leopard body paint. He remembered how she hadn't been wearing any sort of top and how her tits had looked so inviting and sexy as she danced. He remembered staring so wantonly at her ass and having such a lustful attraction to her the night before. He also remembered feeling jealous when Dan had told the story of what had happened up in the room.

As his mind rolled through these thoughts he suddenly became hyper aware of the fact that his hands and arms were now resting on her bare skin. The same body that had so driven him wild with lust the night before was now pressed against him. Her skin was so amazingly soft and supple. Maybe it was due to the alcohol, maybe it was due to the lingering effects of being horny from the party the previous night, and maybe it was just because he was a pervert, but Mike suddenly became aware he was feeling something he had never experienced knowingly before, arousal at the touch and thought of his mother.

Cindy was the first to finally speak. "You must think I'm awful," she said.

"No," Mike replied, "I know things have been hard for you since dad..." he let his words trail off.

"I know," she said, "but still I shouldn't have acted like that. Frankly, I did and saw things last night I had never imagined possible. Mothers aren't supposed to act like that."

"Why not?" Mike replied. Hearing her say she had done things she never thought possible immediately made his mind flash to the description Dan had given of the three women lying together sucking and licking each other while his three friends circle jerked around the bed. He felt his cock jump and hoped she didn't feel it.

He was again keenly aware of her bare skin under his fingers and arms and felt a gnawing, raw lust for her. "What the hell am I doing?" he screamed to himself. He knew that the alcohol had severely clouded his judgment but it was almost as if he couldn't stop himself. The combination of the alcohol, his lust, and the complete openness of this moment seemed to be in control of any good judgment he might have.

"Did you like it?" he asked.

She seemed to jump a little in surprise at his candid question. There was nothing said for a moment until she answered, "Yes."

Mike again felt his cock jump. It was now mostly hard and he knew it had to be pressing against her leg. Suddenly, his fingers seemingly began moving on their own and he felt them slide across her shoulders tenderly in a way he had never touched her before. The contact was electric and her skin felt sensual, soft, and wildly exciting.

For almost a half second he thought he heard a small moan escape her lips but before he could be sure she pushed away suddenly and they stood looking into each other's confused, anxious eyes. "We...um...I can't...I've...got...I've got to dry my hair," she sputtered as she turned and disappeared into the bathroom closing the door behind her.

The rest of the night was very brief. Cindy stepped out of the bathroom, grabbed her pajamas, and immediately stepped back into the bathroom. Only a brief exchange of "good nights" served as conversation before the lights and TV were shut off and they both lay in bed. Mike didn't know about her, but he remained awake a long time with his mind reeling over what had, and what had almost, happened.

In the bright morning light of the next day their conversation started slowly but soon seemed to return to normal. Seeing her fully dressed over breakfast made her seem much more like mom and not quite like that sexy creature he had been holding and wanting to do so much more with the previous night. Near the end of breakfast one of them said something about the previous night and they both laughed at themselves and seemingly at what they had almost done.

The rest of the day passed similarly to virtually every other one of her visits. They drove around talking, shopping, and just hanging out. It was late in the afternoon before Cindy mentioned dinner. Mike started throwing out ideas of restaurants but Cindy interrupted him and said she had already made reservations. She told Mike that when she made the reservations at the hotel she had booked a dinner for two in the resort's formal restaurant. "At the time I thought it would be fun for the two of us to play dress up and have a formal dinner," she said. "However, now I'm not so sure."

Mike wasn't sure if it was because they weren't normally dressing up kind of people that it seemed like less than a good idea or if it was because of what had almost happened the night before. Maybe the idea of being on a virtual date with him less than 24 hours after he had very much wanted to cross a very taboo line with her was what had her hesitating. Eventually they decided to go for it and so they briefly stopped at Mike's apartment so he could run in and grab his one suit.

When they stopped he forgot what had happened for a moment and asked if she wanted to come up and meet Dan. As soon as the words were spoken he stopped and looked at her as she blushed and said, "Um, no thanks." They shared an awkward, knowing smile and he dashed upstairs.

jt123
jt123
2,752 Followers