No Limits

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jt123
jt123
2,752 Followers

He almost started cumming all over her head as she sucked on his balls, but with great effort he kept himself under control. It took every ounce of will power and strength he had to resist cumming, and he fought hard to make this incredible moment last.

Finally, she slowly let his balls slip out of her mouth with one last, lurid lick for each of them. She hesitated for several long moments both allowing him to regain just a bit of his composure and prolonging his wild anticipation. He could only glance down at her to see what she was doing and, in that instant, he met the wild, lusty gaze of the most amazing, horny, beautiful woman he had ever seen. If he had looked at her any longer there was no way he could have controlled himself, so he tossed his head back and closed his eyes again and focused on staying in control.

When he finally felt the touch of her tongue on his cock Mike threw his head back, arched his back, and let out a wild moan. Instead of taking him inside her mouth as he expected she started licking him in one long, slow motion along the underside of his cock. She started where his hard shaft met his balls and continued in the most incredible slow motion up the length of his cock. Mike continued to moan and writhe nearly uncontrollably under her as her tongue moved ever closer to the tip of his cock.

At his tip she let her tongue drag in slow circles collecting his heavy pre-cum. Slowly and deliberately she pulled away from him before moving down and repeating her teasing lick from his balls up to the wet tip of his cock.

By now Mike was out of his mind with lust. During her second lick he opened his eyes and looked down at her. The sight of her and the feeling of her magic tongue wandering over his cock was beyond any desire he had imagined possible. She looked so nasty and so utterly beautiful in a way that Mike never imagined possible until this night. He gazed at her and again wondered how he had never noticed how hot and sexy she really was until so recently.

She looked up and made direct eye contact with him for a moment as her tongue finished washing over the tip of his cock one last time. She gave him a nasty smile and parted her lips finally breaking their gaze as she let the tip of his cock slide inside her mouth. She easily took about half his length into her warm, wet mouth and began sliding up and down over him at a perfectly teasing pace.

She only had managed to slide up and down on him a few times before Mike knew he had to cum. He couldn't hold himself back and cried out loudly as his whole body tensed tightly. He started cumming wildly into her mouth as his hips bucked up and down spastically.

To his wild excitement she kept her mouth around him the whole time trying to match her head movements to his bucking hips. She succeeded with one brief exception and hungrily took his cum into her mouth. He could feel her swallowing down his cum even as he was replacing that cum with fresh jets.

The one time when his cock did slip out of her mouth she immediately grasped the base of his cock with her hand and quickly shoved it back into her waiting mouth. In that brief time, however, his cock sent a couple of jets of his thick cum flying. These jets landed on her face and stayed there the rest of the time he was cumming. Those two lines of his cum only served to make her look even more erotic and sexy as she continued working her mouth up and down on his cock.

Mike assumed she would release him when he finished cumming but instead she continued to eagerly suck and lick his cock. In fact, after he finished cumming she almost seemed to be reenergized in her sucking and enthusiastic licking. Mike groaned over and over as she continued working on his cock. His cock started to go soft but it couldn't resist her teasing lips and tongue and soon started growing hard again.

Mike's head was spinning and his mind was a blur as she continued to bob her head up and down on him smoothly. After he was fully hard she continued sucking on him apparently wanting to experience what he didn't have enough control to let her feel earlier. She perfectly used her lips and tongue in combination with alternating her sucking pressure to drive him wild.

Mike didn't know how long she had been sucking on him but this was by far the longest and most intense blowjob he had ever received. He was a little disappointed when his cock popped out of her mouth, but he soon got over his disappointment as she crawled onto the bed beside him resting on her elbows and knees. He knew immediately what she wanted and got onto his knees behind her. He took hold of her hips and his rock hard cock seemed to immediately locate her dripping wet pussy.

With a hungry groan he pushed his full length inside her. He slipped his hands onto her ass and massaged her perfectly soft ass as he began pumping his cock back and forth inside her. For the first few moments she stayed in complete silence but then suddenly erupted into a series of long, excited moans. Having already cum so recently they both were able to now enjoy this perfect, forbidden union as they quickly settled into a tempo that had them both wildly excited.

The fuck lasted for a good, long while as Mike continued to eagerly massage her ass. It was when he began to feel himself getting close to cumming that he developed a nasty idea. He had been looking down at her ass and watching his own cock moving back and forth into her when his eyes rested on her tight asshole and he knew what he wanted to do.

He slipped his right hand slowly toward her asshole as they continued fucking. When his fingertip first touched her puckered hole Cindy let out a surprised, excited gasp. Sensing her excitement Mike continued massaging her asshole and soon found that enough of her juices had seeped to her asshole that she was heavily lubricated. With a slow, even push from his pinky finger he soon had the finger shoved up his mom's asshole to the first knuckle. With one more thrust his finger slipped as far up her asshole as it would reach.

He didn't have to wonder if she enjoyed it or not as she burst into a series of wild gasps and moans before her body was overtaken by a powerful orgasm. Her asshole clenched around his finger and her pussy spasmed wildly around his cock. He looked down at her ass and back and watched the muscles in her lower back clench and twist as her body shook.

The intensity of her orgasm was enough to bring Mike to the brink of his own orgasm and it only took a few more excited thrusts before Mike started to cum. He still had his fingertip in her asshole and could feel his cum surging into her pussy through the thin membrane that separated his finger from his cock. About halfway through his orgasm he pulled his finger out of her asshole and gripped her hips firmly as he excitedly pumped his cock into her coaxing out the last of his cum.

Mike pulled his cock out of her drenched pussy as she rolled onto her side. Mike lay down next to her and they exchanged a slow, deep kiss and held each other tightly. Mike looked deeply into his mom's eyes and could still see the drunken glaze over them. He hoped she wouldn't be upset about this in the morning but for now all he knew was that he had finally lived out his fantasy of fucking an older woman in the most amazing, forbidden way he could have ever imaged.

He pulled her close to him as she nuzzled into the crook of his neck and softly said, "Ohh son, I love you so much."

"I love you too, mom," Mike replied hugging her softly. She fell asleep almost immediately afterward and Mike listened to her soft breathing for a few minutes before he too drifted off to sleep.

The next morning didn't quite start as Mike had been expecting. He lazily rolled over expecting to find his lover's naked body next to him but instead found nothing. He then became aware of the shower running and his mind dreamily replayed the amazing fuck of the previous night.

It wasn't until he put a face on his lover that he sat bolt upright in the bed. "Oh my God! What have I done?!?" his mind screamed. Could he really have just spent the previous night fucking his own mom? He looked around the room hoping to find something to tell him it had all been a weird, intense dream but all he saw were signs of his mom. He saw her luggage, the necklace she always wore, and countless other things that told him this was very real.

He stayed in bed in a vague state of disbelief until he heard the water shut off in the shower. Several minutes later the door to the bathroom slowly opened before Cindy stepped out with a towel wrapped around her and one coiled on her head. Mike immediately flashed back to two nights previous when, with her dressed just like this, he had first felt the pangs of lust toward her directly.

The look on her face immediately told Mike that she was feeling many of the same emotions as him. "Mike," she said nervously, "I think we need to talk." She sat down and began to talk in a fast, nervous pitch. "What happened, what we did, it was very wrong. I don't know how either of us let it happen and don't think we need to try to understand what happened, but I do know that it must stop."

Mike had been feeling similar mixed emotions and he nodded his head in agreement. In truth, part of him was still wildly excited by what happened and on some level he felt strongly attracted to her in a very deep, primal way. However, now that his lust and alcohol had worn off he was hit with the realization that what had happened was very, very wrong.

They talked for a few more minutes and basically agreed to never again speak of what had happened. On some level Mike knew that simply ignoring it wasn't healthy, but they both seemed to be in a near state of shock about what they had done so in the moment it seemed logical.

Mike then took his turn in the shower and by the time he emerged wrapped in his own towel his mom was dressed and mostly packed. She shoved the last of her things in her big bag as Mike stepped back into bathroom to get dressed. When he stepped out again her bags were sitting near the door. The mere sight of the small bag that contained the components of her Halloween costume made his stomach knot and his cock twitch. He tried to push those thoughts away as he hurriedly packed his bag.

After checking out they went to brunch together. There was far less conversation than usual and at times a heavy awkwardness filled the space between them. After eating Cindy said she needed to get home and drove to Mike's apartment to drop him off.

They exchanged the briefest of kisses on their cheeks before Mike got out of the car. "So, I'll see you at Thanksgiving?" she asked. Mike had always made a habit of going home for Thanksgiving and, on some level, he was relieved that she still wanted him there after what had happened.

"Definitely," Mike replied with a smile. "I'll have to check my class schedule and then I can let you know when I'll be home."

After she drove away Mike was still aware that there remained an odd tension in the air between them. He was happy she still wanted him home for Thanksgiving but worried about what possible damage had been done to their relationship. He made his way to his apartment hoping that things would eventually be able to return to normal between them.

jt123
jt123
2,752 Followers