No Mask Tickle

Story Info
Woman is tickled for not wearing a mask.
2.7k words
4.5
8.4k
8
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My name is Laura and I work for a very large company. We had just started going back to work since the COVID lockdown. I am of Mexican descent and have long, black hair and an average body. I am sort of average, but I am married with three kids. Anyway, I called an uber to take me to the meeting, as my car was in the shop. It was a carpool one, so I knew there would be other people in the car. The passenger and driver, both men, were both wearing masks and face shields. I refused to wear a mask. I though it was stupid and wasn't going to let anyone force me to wear one.

"Ma'am, you need to wear a mask," the driver explained.

"No," I replied.

"Come on, lady. What's the big deal?" the passenger asked.

"It's my right not to wear one," I replied.

"And it's our right to convince you," the driver said.

"Oh yeah. What are you gonna do?" I asked.

Before I knew it my feet were under the headrests of the front seats, trapped. My skirt had ridden up and if the driver looked, he'd see my exposed panties. The passenger had quickly tied my arms to the handles of the back doors with his and the driver's ties.

My shoes were removed and as I wasn't wearing pantyhose, my feet were now exposed. The driver started tickling my feet, while the passenger tickled my armpits.

I burst out laughing. "Stop. No. No. You can't do this to me," I said while gasping and laughing.

"How's it going back there?" the driver asked.

"I think she's enjoying it," the passenger replied, pointing out my hard nipples.

I looked down and to my horror saw my nipples were in fact hard. "Stop this right now!" I demanded.

Soon, my shirt was being unbuttoned. The driver then handed something to the passenger and before I knew it, my bra was simply cut away.

"Well, she's got small tits, but check out these big nipples," he said, reaching down and pinching my brown, hard nipples.

"Let's get somewhere more private," the driver said and drove to my office building. There was underground parking and he parked in a dark corner in the back, away from all the other vehicles. On the drive over the passenger kept tickling me and playing with my tits and nipples. At a stoplight there was a man on a bike. He rolled down the window and said, "Hey buddy, wanna feel?" Without a word the guy reached in and tweaked my nipple with a gloved hand. The roughness of the glove caused me to gasp. They both laughed. Then the lighted turned green and we were off.

The driver tickled my feet some more, before joining the passenger in the back. He had a big cup with him and opened the lid. He then took something out and handed something to the passenger. Before I could even protest, they were rubbing ice cubs all over my tits and nipples, making them even harder. Then they would lean down and lick off the melted water and suck on my nipples, teasing them with their tongues. All the while they were still tickling me.

At one point they held the ice over my nipples, letting the water drip on them. "Look, she's all wet," the passenger said,

"Let's find out," the driver replied. Then he shoved his hand up my skirt and rubbed my pussy through my panties. "She's absolutely dripping."

Soon, my skirt was shoved all the way up and my panties, like my bra was simply cut away.

My pussy was now being tickled by both men.

"Please, stop. I'm married with three kids," I pleaded.

"Right now, you're a tickle slut," the driver said and slipped a finger inside me. I moaned.

Soon, both men had a finger inside me and were sucking on my tits. Every time I was close to coming, they'd stop and tickle me some more. After the third time I said, "No, don't stop."

"Beg for it," the driver said.

"Please, make me cum," I said.

"Louder," the passenger demanded.

"Please make me cum!" I shouted.

Both fingers were sliding in and out of my wet, shaved pussy. Both men sucked on my nipples and then someone started rubbing my clit. That did it. My pussy clamped down on their fingers and I quivered and shook with an intense orgasm.

"Are you gonna wear a mask now?" the driver asked.

"Nope. The fun is over boys. Let me go."

"Well, if she won't wear a mask, we'll just have to use something else," the passenger said and pulled out his cock and shoved it down my throat. The driver meanwhile had leaned down to lick my pussy.

I had another orgasm just before the passenger exploded in my mouth. I barely had time to swallow it before they switched. The driver came quickly. Then he started sucking on one of my nipples, while pinching the other one.

The driver slipped a finger in me and sucked on my clit. Soon I had another orgasm. They tickled me for another five minutes, then untied me.

"No charge for the ride," the driver said. I flipped them off. I heard them laughing as they drove away.

In the bathroom mirror I looked a mess. I cleaned up as best and fast as I could. Then went to the meeting.

When I walked in everyone stopped and looked at me. They were all wearing a mask. 'Oh no', I thought.

"Nice of you to join us, Laura," My boss Calvin said.

"She's not wearing a mask," Mark, an executive said.

'She's not wearing a lot of things," Vicki, the only other female in the room stated.

It was true. The driver and passenger stole my bra and panties. Souvenirs, they claimed.

I looked down. You could clearly see my small breasts and hard, dark nipples through my white blouse.

"The meeting is over. Why are you late?" Calvin demanded.

I turned to respond to him. "I was attacked in an uber," I said, hoping for some sympathy.

"By the driver? Dave, another executive asked.

"By the driver and another passenger. It was a carpool uber," I stated.

Suddenly I felt my skirt being lifted. "Holy shit! She's not wearing panties either," Vicki said.

"What a slut," John, the VP said.

"No! They were stollen after they tickled me," I pleaded. Then realized the mistake I just made.

"Tickled you?" Paul, the last executive in the meeting asked.

Smack! Someone slapped my exposed ass. "Sluts deserve to be punished," Vicki said, smacking me again.

"She was late and she's dressed inappropriately," Dave said, standing up and coming over to me.

I looked and they were all heading over to me.

"Move her to the front!" Someone shouted. To my horror, I realized the meeting was also a zoom meeting. I totally forgot. There were who knows how many people watching all this take place. I turned beet red.

Before I knew it my shirt was removed and Vicki had pulled off my skirt. I was now totally naked in front of my boss and several co-workers, some at home watching all this.

"Calvin, do you wanna start?" Vicki asked, pushing me over the table. Giving everyone a clear view of my ass and shaved pussy. "Everyone gets five smacks."

"Don't mind if I do," he said. Calvin walked up and proceeded to give me five hard slaps on my ass.

One by one all the men spanked me. I was so shocked and embarrassed I couldn't even cry. I was also turned on. Turned on by tickling and spanking. Maybe I was a slut. Maybe being married and raising three kids had hidden my desires and this secret lust. I had a lot to think about later. Right now, I'd let this play out and see where it was going. I did protest and at least make it seem like I wasn't enjoying it.

"Holy shit, she's soaking wet," Vicki said, slipping a finger inside my dripping pussy. So much for hiding my enjoyment. Vicki smacked my ass, then slipped a finger in my pussy and rubbed my clit, until I was ready to come, then she stopped and smacked my ass again. She did this five times. She was driving me crazy.

"Make me come," I whispered.

"What?" she asked.

"Make me come!" I shouted.

She started licking my asshole, while one finger was deep in my pussy and another rubbed my clit. Soon I was shouting and coming all over the floor. After that all the men had a go at licking my ass and fingering my pussy. I had a couple quick orgasms.

"I want to see how ticklish she is," John said. The three men used their ties and Vicki used her pantyhose, along with some rope, to secure me to the table. One of the men brought in more cameras for different angles for the zoom viewers. They were shouting requests and cheering and laughing.

Vicki tickled one foot, while Calvin tickled the other. I thrashed about on the table and laughed and begged for them to stop. The other three men tickled my armpits and sides. Of course, my boobs, nipples and pussy were tickled too. Vicki grabbed a hairbrush from her purse and went to town on my feet. That tickled more than her long nails. That gave Calvin an idea and he went and got two electric toothbrushes. They were for when he worked late, or so he told his wife. We all knew they were for when he and his mistress spent the night here and fucked. When his wife asked why he needed two he said in case one of them breaks. I believe she knows what's really going on, but enjoys the money and lifestyle too much to make a fuss.

The tooth brushes were used all over my body, but mainly on my rock-hard nipples. I didn't know nipples could be so ticklish. By now I was laughing so hard I had tears in my eyes. Then, Calvin and Dave put the brushes on my clit, while Vicki fingered me to another orgasm. As soon as I had my orgasm she slipped out of her clothes and climbed on my face. "My turn," she said. She had big boobs and small nipples, which were hard by the way. She also had a landing strip and puffy pussy lips. She too was wet. Very wet. I had never been with a woman before, so I just did what she had done to me. It worked because soon she was coming and grinding her pussy all over my face.

Then, I was untied and made to get on all fours. John fucked me, while Paul shoved his cock in my mouth. John's cock was short but thick, while Paul had a long, thin cock. John pulled out and shot all over my ass. Paul grabbed my head and made sure I swallowed all his cum. Then it was Calvin and Dave's turn. I thought for sure Calvin would fuck me, but he let Dave have that honor. Dave had an average size cock. Not as thick as John's but longer. Calvin, on the other hand, had a massive cock. It was at least 9 inches, maybe 10 and really thick. I could barely fit it in my mouth. I did my beast and used my tongue on the head and soon had him coming. Dave also pulled out but shot his load on Vicki's massive boobs, which she then made me lick off. I sucked and licked on her boobs, while the men then fingered the both of us to another orgasm.

Calvin called it quits after that. Everyone got dressed and left. I was exhausted. So, I took my time. I didn't think I worked there anymore anyway. If I wasn't fired, I was going to quit. I thought about suing, but having to dredge up all the details in front of my family and more strangers made me sick. But I was smart and I'd find another job. A better job.

"Laura, can I see you before you go?" Calvin asked. He hadn't gotten dressed yet and neither had I. I was past being embarrassed, so I walked into his office naked.

"I want to apologize. We all got a little carried away, today," he said.

Something was up. He never admitted wrong doing. 'Where is this going'? I wondered.

"Well, I am considering going to HR and possible legal action," I stated. "Also, it probably wasn't a good idea to have broadcasted it on zoom. Who knows if anyone recorded it? We wouldn't want this getting out there on the internet or anything."

His eyes got big when I mentioned legal action and the internet. I actually saw fear in his eyes, for a brief moment.

"Yes, well. How about another option?"

"Like..." I said.

"A promotion. It would be a $20,000 dollar raise, an extra weeks-vacation and your own office," he responded.

"$50,000 raise. An office with a view of the water, an extra two weeks-vacation and have days on Friday," I countered.

"Done!" he said.

I extended my hand and said, "I want it in writing."

"How about we fuck on it instead of shake?" he said with a wolfish grin.

"Fine. I still want it in writing,"

"Yes, fine. Whatever."

Before I knew it, I was bent over his desk and his huge cock was sliding in and out of my still wet pussy. After a while he sat in his chair and had me sit in his lap and fuck him facing him. He licked and sucked on my small boobs and flicked my nipples with his tongue. Soon I was having another orgasm, and then I felt his sperm shoot inside me.

"What'd you do that for?" I asked, freaking on him. "What if I get pregnant? Are you gonna support our baby?" I had my tubs tied after my third child was born, but he didn't know that. I just wanted him to understand he wasn't in control here.

"I just assumed at your age, um er..." he trailed off.

"I guess I could stop by the drug store for the morning after pill," I sighed like it was a huge inconvenience.

"There, you go. All good now?" He asked.

"Well, I'm not paying for it," I said, holding out my hand.

"Oh, right. Of course," he fumbled, taking out his wallet.

"We have petty cash, don't we?" I asked.

"Well, yes but..."

"I'll have all the receipts for office supplies," I said using finger quotes around office supplies.

"Perfect. Will $2,000 be enough?"

"Make it $5,000."

He looked like he was going to argue, but changed his mind. He handed over the cash.

"Maybe we could make this a regular thing," he said. "I'd even spring for a boob job if you wanted."

"I guess that's what slush funds are for." I said, so he understood I'd be paid every time if we did this. "And my pussy is pretty slushy right now," I said, holding up my finger wet with our combined juices.

"I see your point. Yes, I'm sure that could be worked out."

"You mean just you and I, not the whole office tying me up and tickling me, right?"

"Yes," he confirmed.

Although, Vicki and I were both stripped, tied and tickled at the Christmas party later that year, but that's another story.

"I'll think about it," I said. "I'll bring the receipts and your answer with me when I return on Tuesday. And I'll be paid for those days. Straight pay not sick or vacation. Call it recovery pay."

"Of course," he said.

I guess I'll be staying at this job after all. At least for a while. Who knew the day could bring such a change to my life? I did go to the drug store after leaving work, but only to buy a stupid mask. I couldn't take being tickled again today. And I wasn't taking any chances. I put the mask on.

I climbed into the uber. The driver, unmasked looked at me and said, "Oh, you're one of those."