No Money, No Honey - The Newlyweds

Story Info
Amy teaches Mike to make love.
2.7k words
4.62
1.4k
3
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HotJim
HotJim
270 Followers

I remained inside Susan while Mike and Amy left the room. "I hope Amy can teach him how to be a better lover," Susan said. "He has gotten much better in the last couple of weeks, but he still has a lot to learn about treating women. Maybe if I hadn't met you, I wouldn't know what a good lover is like."

"Does he know that I visited you a couple weeks ago?" I asked.

"He made me promise not to tell him who my customers are. It would be more business-like that way. The night we met he said he wanted me to fuck you. I don't have the nerve to tell him about us."

"Perhaps it's best that you don't. You have improved since I last saw you."

"I'm trying to learn from my customers, just as I have learned from you. He also said he wanted to fuck Amy. Do you know if he has?" I hesitated to ponder whether to give her an honest answer or to pretend that I didn't know. Would she be hurt or happy if I said yes? She saw through my silence. "He has, hasn't he."

I was stuck between a rock and a hard place with a hardon buried inside her. I sighed. "Yeah. He was with her when I was with you. Undoubtedly she is responsible for his improvement in bed. You did give him permission to have other girls. You basically have an open relationship."

"You're right. I'm not exactly faithful to Mike. I can't expect fidelity from him in return."

"I think your sexual relationship with him will be much better after tonight. You heard her tell him that she is going to teach him to make love to her, no matter how many tries are necessary. I hope he paid attention to us; otherwise it's going to be a long night."

"You have me until morning, so I hope he and I both learn a lot. I know I want a lot more lessons."

"Maybe we will be asked to give some demonstrations."

"I'd love that. I guess we should clean up before they get back."

Reluctantly I withdrew my cock from Susan's pussy. "Ladies, first," I said as I rolled off her onto my back.

She rolled with me and placed a loving kiss on my lips. "My mother taught me to be assertive and to not tolerate any gentlemanly gestures from men. 'Open your own doors,' she told me. I don't care what she said. I love being treated like I'm special."

"You are special. Just ask Mike."

"Should I take my stockings off?"

"I like the way they feel. You may keep them on if you want."

"If you like them, then I will to please a very special man."

Slowly she got up and went toward the bathroom. It was then that I first noticed that she was still wearing her white wedding shoes. The high heels stretched her calf muscles making her legs even sexier than before. I longed to get between them again. Fifteen minutes later she returned. "This is really a fancy place," she said as she sat down beside me. "They even have a couple of douches in the bathroom. Your turn."

"They must book a lot of orgies," I said as I stood up. I only needed a warm, damp washcloth and a little soap to remove the juices from my cock. Since I would be replacing them in an hour or so, I wondered why I bothered. Susan wanted it. That was enough of a reason.

Susan was lying on the bed when I left the bathroom. I stretched out beside her and put my arms around her. She placed her fingers gently on my chin as we locked eyes. "I feel so happy," she said softly. "I am so glad that Chuck didn't catch the garter. He just likes to fuck. You're different. You care about people."

"I shoved him aside so I could get it. It wasn't very polite, but even Amy wanted me to catch it. I guess all's fair in war and sex."

At that moment the door from the living room opened, and Mike and Amy came into the bedroom holding hands. 'That's a good start,' I thought. 'He's acting like a boyfriend, at least.' They sat on their bed. Susan and I sat up so we could have a good view of them. Immediately, Mike put his hand on Amy's cheek and started to kiss her.

"What's your hurry?" she said to him. "It isn't even nine-thirty. Try again." This time he put his fingers lightly on her cheek and tried to draw her to him. "You're getting better. Ed, would you and Susan demonstrate what I am getting at?"

Susan and I turned slowly to face each other. Our eyes met. Her fingertips rested on my chin. Slowly, cautiously, our lips moved together for a brief, fleeting kiss. Again she looked into my eyes. Our lips met tenderly for a moment. I placed my hand lightly on her cheek. This time my lips approached hers. The next kiss was much longer, but still gentle, still a bit uncertain. She took a deep breath, wrapped my head in both hands, and pressed her mouth to mine. When the kiss ended, we both faced Mike and Amy.

"Okay, Mike," Amy said, "tell me what you saw."

"That was the most beautiful kissing I've ever seen," he said.

"Let's break it down," Amy said. "What happened first?"

"They touched each other."

"Before that."

"They looked at each other?"

"Why? What was happening?"

"He used his eyes to tell me that he wanted me," Susan said. "He expressed his desire by looking into mine. I didn't approach him until I was certain that what was he wanted."

"Even then," I said, "we tested the waters a couple times. We made sure we were on the same path. She originated the kiss. One thing to always remember: the woman makes the first move. You will only get into her body if you get into her heart. Otherwise, you are just a john, and she is just a whore. Show her your love. Make her feel wanted. Now try it again."

Mike looked at Amy with a sheepish expression. "You are doing fine," she said softly. "When we got up to come back, you held out your hand to me. That was an expression of desire. Now it's time to seduce me." His eyes were in his lap. "Are you nervous?" He nodded his head. "You were nervous the first time you came to see me. Why was that?"

"For one thing, I had never paid for sex before," Mike said.

"Anything else?"

"Please don't take this as an insult. You're old enough to be my mother. You're an experienced older woman. I wasn't sure I could please you. Even though I was paying you, and I knew I would be fucking you, I didn't want you to be disappointed."

"That was very considerate of you. You did please me very much. I came twice with you. Most men don't care if I get off at all. What was the first thing you did?"

He made eye contact with her and smiled. "I gave you three hundred dollars, which you tossed on a table like it didn't matter. The best part was when you came the second time, I came too. I never experienced a simultaneous orgasm before. The intense pleasure was unbelievable."

She placed her fingertips on his jawline. "That was a magical moment," she whispered. "Let's do it again."

His lips slowly approached hers. The kiss was almost over before it began. His hand cradled her cheek for the second kiss, which only lasted a second. The third time their lips met, they stayed together. She gasped when his tongue brushed across her upper lip.

"I wish he would kiss me like that," Susan whispered in my ear.

"He will," I whispered back. "He just had to learn how."

Susan rested her head on my shoulder. "They are so beautiful together. I feel like I'm watching you and me. You may visit me any time you want, free of charge."

"Amy won't be giving any freebies. There's no reason you should either. When she is done with him tonight, you won't need me."

"In a way I hope you're right; but still I would like to see you some more. Maybe we should have foursomes. You know, be swingers -- husband swappers."

I smiled. Yes, I hoped to play with her curvaceous body again. I knew I would that night. But later? "All of us would have to agree. One no vote will kill it. Look at what they are doing."

Amy was helping Mike undress. His shirt was already off. She unbuckled his belt, opened his fly, and pushed his pants down to his ankles. Once his shoes and socks were off, he stepped out of his trousers, which were tossed onto the pile with my clothes and Susan's wedding gown. Like me the afternoon when I first visited Susan, he wasn't wearing any underwear. Amy smiled when his stiff cock stared her in the face. She gently stroked it with one hand while holding his balls with the other. He had shaved for the occasion. Perhaps Susan had shaved him. Making eye contact with him, she took one of his nuts into her mouth. After getting it sloppy wet, she switched to the other one to give it equal treatment. Much to his delight, she went back to the first one, then returned to the other. All the time she had been taking Mike's nuts into her mouth, she had been pumping on his cock getting it rock hard.

I felt Susan's hand on my cock. Lifting my feet up and swinging onto the bed, I turned my head to watch Mike and Amy while Susan went to work on my dick. Amy dragged her tongue up Mike's cock from his balls to the crown. She did it again, and again, and again. He appeared to be on the verge of cuming when she stopped and took the head into her mouth. She stayed still for a minute while his urge to cum subsided.

Susan's head, meanwhile, bobbed up and down making my already stiff prick even harder. She had become so hot watching Mike and Amy that she couldn't wait for them to finish before attacking me again. She spun around into the sixty-nine position. Her stocking clad legs blocked my view of Mike and Amy. Susan lowered her dripping pussy onto my mouth. At least I could still hear them. With nothing else that I could do, I began licking her pussy lips. Her outer folds came first. Her moaning on my cock signaled her approval of my action.

I heard Mike and Amy lay down on their bed. I had no doubt that the panels over her breasts were being pulled aside to allow him to caress her boobs and to suck and nibble on her nipples. With their sensitivity, she could easily have an orgasm just from having them fondled.

Returning my attention to Susan, my tongue parted her pussy lips and savored her tasty juices. I gave each fraction of an inch several swipes beginning at her tunnel and working my way slowly up to her clit. Once there I began humming an old folk song. She responded with a tune I didn't recognize -- probably something from her generation. I heard the snaps on Amy's dress open. Susan raised up off me, turned around to face me, and lowered her pussy onto my dick.

I looked over at the other bed. Mike's face was buried between Amy's thighs. The front her of her dress was open completely exposing every inch of her fabulous body. "Hum," she said softly.

"Huh?" Mike said.

"Keep your lips on my clit and hum a song. Hum Twinkle, Twinkle, Little Star."

I bit my tongue to keep from laughing, but Mike, eager to learn, complied. Amy began to breathe heavily. Her hips began to buck up against his chin. She arched her back and pressed her thighs against his head as a powerful orgasm tore through her. As she relaxed, she said, "Get up here. I need your cock inside me right now." As he moved up, she put her arms under his and wrapped them around his torso. Her legs went around his hips giving me an unobstructed view of his cock disappearing into her cunt.

Susan gasped as she watched her new husband's cock enter my wife. Her hips jerked vigorously back and forth on my dick working both of us into a frenzy. All pretense of making love vanished as Mike and Amy thrust their pelvises together. Their union was pure, animalistic fucking. Susan and I joined their rhythm. My loins were about to burst. Her pussy muscles gripped me, and I shot my seed into her greedy cervix. I heard Amy's familiar cry as she came. Mike was buried in Amy -- his back arched rigidly -- his balls jumping as he flooded Amy's cunt. His cum seeped out around his cock and dribbled onto the back of her dress. Her climax continued as she passionately crushed her mouth to his. Susan collapsed on me. Her lips met mine with a love that I had only previously gotten from Amy. "So that's what a simultaneous orgasm is like," she said softly. "It was so wonderful. I hope Mike and I can do that."

Amy smiled widely. "You are a wonderful lover," she said to Mike. "I know you will make Susan very happy."

"Does that mean I passed the exam?" Mike asked.

"I will administer the exam," Susan said as she climbed off me. "After all, you will be paying me for the rest of your life. I have to be sure your money is worth taking."

"It will be," Amy said.

I went over to the other bed and kissed Amy. "I love you," I said to her. "Shall we?" She smiled.

"Yes," she said, "it's definitely time." She patted Mike's butt. "Up," she said to him.

Reluctantly he withdrew from her and sat on the edge of the bed. Susan sat beside him as Amy snapped her dress closed and I got dressed. "What's going on?" Mike asked. "It's only eleven. We are supposed to spend all night fucking you guys."

"We are leaving so you can consummate your marriage," Amy said. "This evening was a lot fun. I can't deny that. However, this is your night. No one has the right to take it away from you. Lock the door behind us." She kissed him tenderly.

Susan put her fingertips on my chin and drew my mouth to hers. Our lips met briefly. "Ed, thank you for coming, and for cuming. Amy, thank you too. This has been a wonderful night. Who would imagine two simultaneous orgasms simultaneously. That must be a record of some sort."

"Morning isn't until six," Mike said. "We still have seven hours to go."

"We can save them for another night or two," Amy said. "Come on, Ed. It's time for these newlyweds to be newlyweds."

Amy and I went out into the living room and pulled the door shut. We didn't move until we heard the lock click. As we collected our coats, Chuck saw us and came over. "Is something wrong in there?" he asked. "They are supposed to be fucking you two all night."

"Everything is right," I said. "This night belongs to them, just as our wedding night belonged to us."

"I agree," Ellen said walking up to us totally naked. Yes, I wanted to stay and fuck her. "We were alone on our wedding night. Everyone else was gone. It was only you and me. It was the most wonderful night of my life. I will never forget it."

"I won't either," Chuck said. "This orgy was a dumb idea. We should all go home."

"As long as we don't disturb Mike and Susan," Ellen said, "I see no reason to end the party. Ed. Amy. We'd love to have you stay and join the rest of us. Two of the men have already had me, and the others can't wait for their turns."

I looked at Amy for her reply. She unsnapped her dress and pulled the upper panels off her boobs. "Why not!" I took Ellen's hand in mine and led her to the sofa.

HotJim
HotJim
270 Followers