No More

Story Info
Blackmailing a Friend.
1.4k words
4.05
5k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Taffe
Taffe
116 Followers

Basically I was a friend of last resort, not worth socialising with, just someone to borrow stuff of or ask to give a hand when nobody else would. Well no more.

I had lent some gardening equipment to Sara but made her aware I would want them back in two weeks' time as I had time off and would be using them. Of course they did not come back. I text her to say I wanted them back but did not get a reply. After 2 hrs no reply. Not putting up with this, I drove over to get them. If she was not there then I would stick a note through the letter box as well. Anyway her car was on her drive, I knocked and rang the door bell no response. The door was open so she must be there. I walked in and called her name in a normal voice, went down the hall and slightly opened the living room door.

Sara was on her hands and knees naked with nipple clamps on facing a video camera being taken from behind by some guy.

"What is your mantra?"

"I am a cum slut who loves to be fucked."

"They did not hear you, say it louder."

Sara said louder "I am a cum slut who lives to be fucked, Please sir can I cum?"

"Not before me slut, you have those clamps on from doing something wrong already do you want more?

"No Sir."

This I had to get on my phone for future reference.

I set my phone for camera record and started recording.

"Please sir I need to cum, Please"

The guy was shoving her so hard her tits where swinging back and forth and the clamps had weights on which were swinging back and forth and I could see that Sara was talking through gritted teeth whether it was because of the clamps or because she was being shagged hard and was desperate to cum.

"Cum for me now slut." As he pushed hard into her as she let out a small scream and came as well. She fell on the floor face down squashing her clamped nipples into the floor. He withdrew from her, forcefully rolled her over grabbed the clamps and pulled her up as she screamed with pain.

"Lick me clean slut and make sure everyone can see you or I will not remove the clamps, ass to camera."

Sara quickly turned and spread her knees and started to suck the cock. He leaned forward and spread her ass cheeks showing whoever was watching her fanny and smiling.

When he was hard again he just looked down and said, "Keep going I want to fill belly with my cum as well remember do a good job and I will remove the clamps."

That is where I left.

I was not going to be a used any more that is one thing I was sure about. I did have a hard on and I most definitely jealous of the guy, but I had to wait. I went for a walk and then sat in my car and watched the video I had. It was now 8 o'clock on a Friday night and I had more or less given up getting my stuff back tonight and I had a text.

"Sorry I meant to text sooner, if you like you can pick it up tonight, we can have a beer and catch up."

This told me two things or even three. 1. The guy had gone with the camera. 2. She did not have a date and 3. She did not know I had seen it all. No more starts now I think.

Ok, I will be there in bout 20mins, I texted.

Would my plan work? Would she just slap me? I do not care, why should I do all the work and other people have the fun.

When Sara opened the door she looked, ok. She did not have the just been fucked look at all. Sara gave me a beer and we sat and chatted.

After a 5mins of boring conversation I just said, "Strip you cum whore."

The look that she gave me was classic. "What do you mean, do not call me that, if you are going to get like that you can leave.

"I do not think so." I said in a calm voice, although I was getting a bit nervous.

I held up my phone and pushed play, she just watched it, looking at me then back to the phone.

"Now we have two choices, you do as I say or I up load this to all the websites I can find and sent a copy to your employer or you can do as I said previously and strip cum whore, what is it going to be?

"Why are you doing this to me, I thought you were a friend?"

"I am, but to you I am a friend of convenience, when you want something done you ring me, when you want picking up, you ring me, I am your back up friend, when nobody else will help you call me, so what is it going to be?"

The look she gave could've killed at 10 paces.

"You have 5 secs to comply or I leave and do what I say I was going to do."

"You wouldn't."

"OK see you." I made to leave.

"Wait, what do you want?" Sara said

I was getting cocky now, "Strip and we will discuss it." Was all I said.

Sara reached for her top and pulled it up to reveal a nice bra, pulled down her jeans to reveal a matching pair of knickers and stopped.

"That's not you fully stripped is it?"

She reached behind and unclipped the bra and her tits looked great.

"Please can we discuss this?"

"We will when you have stripped or do I leave, you can choose."

Her knickers came down and she had a small landing strip, she tried to cover herself with her arms.

"I have just shown you a video of you being fucked from behind with nipple clamps on you tits so why are you covering them?"

She put her arms down.

So now she was standing naked in front of me and there was so many things that were running my head I did not know where to start. What I did know that I was taking control of this relationship for now anyway.

"How long and how much do you get paid for being filmed?" which was a bit of an odd question but it jumped in to my head.

Still got the dirty look.

"I have had enough, you will answer my questions or I just leave." I was still quite calm, I think it was because I had control which felt good.

"Ok, once a week for the last 3 months and I get paid £300 per session of 2hrs."

"Right you will continue doing that, as you must need the money. I am in charge for the rest of the time. We will see each other regularly and I will become your boyfriend to everyone's view. As soon as I walk in you will strip, when you come to my house you will strip, I will inspect you every time and we will be having sex. Do not think that this is the only copy of this if you make my life uncomfortable it will be worse for you do you understand?"

"Seen as you seem to like being on your hands and knees get on them and suck my cock and you had better do a good job."

I so wanted fuck her hard and make her cum but I had this hard on that would not go away. I could see her evil looks again. "I do not think you understand your situation. I am in charge now not you."

Sara crawled to me her tits swinging a bit as she did. She reached up and pulled my trousers down and my cock sprung out. She looked at it, not sure whether to do as I said.

"Suck it you cum whore now!"

With that she took it in her mouth and started to suck it, it did not take long before I shot my load and she swallowed every bit.

"Happy now?" she said.

"No, that was just the start we are going to have so much fun, I have been your lowest friend and I have just become your number 1 and as long as you do as I say the video will be save. Mess me around, cause me trouble and I do what I said, as you are aware I always do as I say. You were the one in charge, well no more.

Taffe.

Taffe
Taffe
116 Followers