No More Control Ch. 17

Story Info
Sonya makes a decision.
1.6k words
4.73
5.2k
6
0

Part 17 of the 27 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/26/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
R3ighter
R3ighter
102 Followers

It was still the middle of the night. Sexually satisfied, the naked women decided to go inside. Sonya wanted a little more exposure and took the long way around walking from the back yard to the front yard naked. She had been naked for over 12 hours straight and she was miles from any of her clothes. Marietta took the short route back into the house as she has now become the modest one in comparison. Satisfied with her role as guardian, Marietta opened the front door for the naked goddess to walk indoors. What Marietta didn't know was that a car had passed by while Sonya was in the front yard. The driver did not notice. Sonya even stood out in the open facing the car and nothing happened.

"Let's take a shower and go back to bed," Sonya said. Marietta complied. They washed each other and moisturized their bodies and crawled back into bed. As Marietta drifted off to sleep, she wondered how Sonya was going to get home naked in the daytime. It was no longer a question if Sonya would go naked in public. It was a question as to how can she avoid detection or what to do if she is seen naked. The two ladies fell fast asleep together.

Marietta awoke to an empty bed. However, she heard a noise coming from her home office. Walking in, she saw Sonya was openly masturbating looking at porn on her PC. Sonya had also opened the blinds all the way. While her computer was not visible from the window, she found the scene quite erotic.

"Morrrnn.....ning!" Sonya said moaning while playing in her pussy and humping the chair. "I......had to get......myself off this........morning and I wanted to watch more.....porn. I.......hope you don't mind. I used the incognito............ mode so I wouldn't poison your history with my smut," She said while smiling in between pants and moans. Marietta noted that sweet honey scent once again. "Oh.........and I ammmmmm........ sitting on a towel. I don't want to.......... ruin your chair," Sonya added while masturbating.

"Well look at you," Marietta said. "Glad to see my naked pervert is enjoying her morning. Did you open the window like this too?"

"Yeah," Sonya replied "I just didn't want........to be hidden... I know no one can see in on this side of your house, but I like the idea of the opportunity. Also, I.....checked your kitchen. There isn't.......much....... to eat so I didn't....... want to do anything until you....... woke up."

"I can go get something," Marietta replied. Turning to walk way she went to go get some clothes.

"Wait up,...... I want to ride with you. Just give .........me a second."

Naked Sonya sped up her masturbation rhythm while looking a woman wearing nothing but heels walk among a large crowd of people. The scene looked like it was somewhere in Europe but the hundreds of people looking at the naked woman was very arousing to Sonya. Watching the naked woman and onlookers on the screen, Sonya satisfied herself moaning loudly. Once her orgasm subsided, she freshened up. Grabbing a generous helping of baby oil, she coated her body until she had a subtle sheen.

Sonya walked to the door. "Ready when you are!" Marietta had not dressed yet. She wanted to watch the naked goddess of a woman cum and then cover her body with oil. She could not take her eyes off of her. "Well, I would have gotten ready but I had to watch you!" Marietta teased. "It's funny how a naked woman watching porn makes you drop what you are doing," Marietta said said with a smile on your face.

"I'll wait outside for you. I want to feel the sun on my body." Without hesitation, Sonya went outside butt naked into Marietta's front yard. It was early in the morning but well lit. Luckily it was a Sunday. Her neighbors probably were not out at this time. It was obvious that Sonya was getting less and less inhibited day by day. The fact that she now has no fear could possibly get her in trouble.

Dressing quickly, Marietta found Sonya jacking her clit on the front porch. Scanning her surroundings, no one was out and about this morning or looking through their windows. Marietta asked as calmly as possible "Didn't you just cum a few minutes ago?"

"Yeah, but outside it feels soo much better!" Sonya explained. "I started to get horny again and then my clit got hard and I just couldn't help myself. No one was around so I just decided to play with myself and cum again. I woke up this morning extremely horny and I just don't want to stop playing in my pussy. I figured since no one was around, you would be ok with it."

Marietta relaxed a little bit. "Don't rub yourself raw," she teased. At least Sonya was still considerate of her surroundings. She was more worried that Sonya would rub herself raw and not stop even after that. Deciding to test her, Marietta asked "Are you sure you don't want to see a specialist?"

Masturbating furiously still naked outside on the porch, Sonya said, "NO...doctors...I......want....THIS!" Her hips bucking, she slowly eased herself down on the chair letting her orgasm subside. A few drops of cum were on the porch where she stood. Her legs were spread. Her pussy still pulsating. She was licking her cum off her fingers. Looking back at Marietta she smiled. "I know I'm totally taboo and shameless. I know what I'm doing is not normal. But this is MY normal. To hell with society. I'm sooo happy with what I'm doing. Please don't try to fix me."

It was obvious Sonya's resolve was set. She was not going to wear clothes and she probably will cum anywhere she can. Somehow Marietta is supposed to keep her in check without fucking her to death in the process. "Well, I'm not going to stop you if you don't want to stop," Marietta said. "Let's go get some breakfast." Marietta beeped the car open, Sonya casually walked the 10 feet from the porch to the car like she was dressed.

After yesterday evening, naked car rides were going to be easy for the two women. Sonya casually looking out the window her hand resting on her pussy. Marietta was driving accepting the fact her best friend had given up clothes altogether at this point and probably will never stop touching her pussy. Slowly passing by the Sunday traffic, no one was the wiser.

As they were driving to get breakfast Sonya said, "I really don't know why, but thinking about clothes really bothers me. I know you need them because there are places I can't go naked, but on a deep level, I honestly cannot stand them anymore. I used to be scared, but after I woke up this morning, I feel sorry for people that have to wear them. No offense to you I hope. You are doing me a huge favor. I couldn't live this way without you."

Smiling back at Sonya, Marietta said, "I'm just amazed that this is what it took for you to be happy. I mean look at you. You are absolutely glowing over there and your body is amazing! Women use fashion to make themselves look beautiful, but you just needed to stop wearing clothes! What you are doing is incredible and I mean every word!" Sonya leaned across the car and kissed Marietta on the cheek.

"You are the best! I think I can take things to the next level!"

"What's the next level?" Marietta asked.

"I won't tell you yet. Lets get our food first."

Intrigued, Marietta pulled into the fast food restaurant and queued up to the drive-thru. This was the first Sonya did this in the daytime. A little tiny bit of anxiety set in. Her pulsating clit calmed her nerves. Marietta and Sonya placed their order and they waited.

"I wonder what they are going to say," Sonya said looking across the driver's seat.

"Only one way to find out," Marietta said pulling up to the window.

At the first window was a young guy in his mid 20s. He did a double-take and smiled. He said "Have a nice day ladies!"

Once they reached the next window, word had spread about the naked lady in the drive-thru. A small crowd of workers had quickly gathered at the next window. All smiles even the women said "wow she's hot!" Sonya smiled and waved. Marietta was turned on. Overall, it was a very positive interaction.

Smiling, Sonya said. "I think I'm ready for the next step. Let's go back to my place and I'll tell you all about it. Do you mind if I play with myself in the car?"

Marietta replied. "I don't mind whenever you want to play with yourself. Just tell me what you are thinking about when you finish."

"Ok, I'll give you a hint Marie, it has something to do with all my clothes."

With that, Sonya drifted into a masturbation bliss riding naked in the car careful to pace herself, she kept herself hot and horny the whole car ride to her apartment. She waited until the car pulled into the parking lot. Getting out with her hand in her pussy, she came right there on the spot. A few drops of womanhood hitting the pavement in her ecstasy. Once again, no one noticed the butt naked woman masturbating in public on this nice Sunday.

Marietta was able to record a video. Sonya smiled for the camera and blew a kiss. After she put the phone down. Sonya walked up to Marietta and said, "I want you to get rid of all my clothes. I don't need them and I don't want to be near them."

Horny and wide eyed, Marietta stared back at Sonya. She was out of control.


R3ighter
R3ighter
102 Followers