No More Waiting - 750 Word Story

Story Info
A 750-word cuckolding/hot-wife story.
755 words
3.89
5.1k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, you're such a sweet boy, such a gorgeous boy, such a beautiful boy, I can't believe you're 18, I'm so pleased, I'm so happy, no more yearning and frustration, no more waiting - mmmm, mmmm, mmmm," Susan softly enthused, while she stroked Peter's hand, smiled at him, leant in, gently kissed his hot cheek again and again and again and left blood colored lipstick on his skin. "Oh, my, ha-ha, look what I've done to you!"

Peter grinned. He was red in the face. He was hard in his pants. Susan wouldn't stop touching him. She never stopped touching him. She couldn't stop touching him. She liked to chase him around the house. She loved chasing him around the house. Her high heels tapped on the tiled floor as she pursued him. He had to be in her arms. He was always wearing her kisses. She was so close. She was fussing. She was so relentless. She was exhaling in his face as she wiped the lipstick stains on his cheek with her fingers. She was chatting non-stop all the time. Peter inhaled the scent of her perfume, her moisturizer and her other creams.

"Oh, I'm so clumsy, Peter - oh my God I'm just making it worse," Susan softly stated, shifting in her seat and moving even closer to him. "Where's a tissue?"

"It's okay, Susan," Peter whispered, entranced by her attention, her aroma, her avalanche of softly uttered words and her beautiful appearance. "It's not that big of a deal."

How hypnotizing she was, how bewitching she was, Peter thought. Susan had long auburn hair. She had large blue eyes. She had a full glossy mouth. She was petite with beautiful curves. She was 25 years older than Peter.

Susan giggled and managed to take her hands off Peter for a moment. She wriggled impatiently. She nibbled on her bottom lip. She spoke a second later.

"I'm so glad we can spend this time together, Peter, darling," Susan softly said with a gentle smile touching her lips as she reached out, took Peter's hands in hers and squeezed and stroked them. "I haven't had enough time to really get to know you since your father and I married. Oh my God, I can't believe the honeymoon was only a few months ago and I can't believe you're really 18!"

"Yeah, I...," Peter said, before his divine stepmother cut him off.

"It's so good of your father to finally go fishing with his friends so we can spend the weekend together, getting to know each other better, yes - it's long overdue, long overdue."

"Yeah, I...," Peter said, before his sensational stepmother cut him off.

"Yes indeed," Susan continued softly and with a smile, her eyes bright. "I really did have to insist on the fishing trip. Your father really needed a break. He looked so haggard, don't you think?"

"Yeah, I..."

"Anyway, no time to waste," Susan declared, instantly standing up, beaming, reaching out for Peter. "I know the perfect place we can get to know each other better - c'mon honey."

"Ummm, okay, where," Peter said, getting to his feet and scratching his head.

"You'll see, Peter, you'll see," Susan whispered, placing the palm of her hand on his lower back.

Susan's high heels cracked against the hard floor. She meant business. She continued talking non-stop though she was breathless and her words were soft and strained. She directed her befuddled stepson down the corridor. She marched him straight into the master bedroom. She closed and locked the door behind them.

"This is where we can get to know each other better, Peter," Susan whispered, patting the end of the queen-sized bed, before breaking into an inviting smile and continuing. "It's a great idea, isn't it - your father might not approve though, but what he doesn't know won't hurt him..."

Peter gasped. His eyes grew wide. Susan gently laughed and then blew him a kiss.

*

The sounds of wet colliding bodies softly echoed behind closed doors in the dark home. The gentle masculine groans, the thumping forms and the whispered feminine words and womanly laughter floated about the shadow drenched space. Susan gave herself completely to her stepson. She made love to him all weekend. She sweetly interrogated him. She found out what he craved and gifted it to him. He came and came and came. She held him in her arms and cooed at him as he shook hard. It wasn't long before he started calling her mommy.