No Nut November 23

Story Info
Mick continues to face issues with his predicamen.
1.2k words
4.31
713
1
0

Part 3 of the 36 part series

Updated 04/18/2024
Created 08/08/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

November 23

---------

I was rudely awoken when someone slapped the shit out of my face.

I of course balled up as I opened my eyes wide as I spoke with a mixture of a high shrill and high deep voice, "OOOOWWWWWWW!!!"

I heard a feminine voice growl at me that sounded like Becky's voice, "WHAT THE FUCK WERE YOU THINKING???"

She smacked my head again but I had my guard up so she smacked more of my arm than my head. Still it hurt like a bitch.

She growled, "HUH?"

I screamed quickly just to stop the punishment, "I'M SORRY!!!"

She smacked me again, "Sorry is Oops sis I accidentally walked in on you."

She held up a device clearly for me to see as I heard 'ZZZERT' as I also saw the blue arc on the small lipstick size device clearly showing that she had a taser making my eyes go wide at the sight as I put 2 and 2 together. Becky growled, "You tried to rape me!"

I spoke quickly now that she had shown me the taser, "I didn't mean to but I was so horny I couldn't control myself."

Becky jammed the taser into my ribs as she growled, "And that's supposed to excuse you?"

I spoke quickly in a near high pitched tone, "I couldn't control myself sis! Honestly I tried to fight it but you were just so.....open....and nude!" I looked at her, "And HOT!!!"

I watched her squint at me as I could almost feel the taser about to turn on and make me flop around like a fish.

I continued speaking fast, "I swear sis. I didn't mean to!"

Becky still looked pissed at me before she sighed and pulled the taser out of my ribs. She growled, "Get up."

I laid on the ground still curled in a ball afraid. She growled at me, "I said 'GET UP!'"

I stood up to look at her before she smacked across the face....hard. Knocking back on the ground causing me to see stars as I heard her speak, "That's for putting your fucking mouth on my breast!"

Then I experienced a new pain instantly making me want to throw up as I felt Becky kick me in the balls making me curl back up as I heard her speak, "And that's for your god damned fingers in my vagina!"

My urge to throw up became a reality as I couldn't hold it in any longer and actually threw up from the pain.

After emptying my stomach I rolled away groaning in pain.

Becky sighed, "Get up!"

I shook my head in my curled position, "Uh huh!"

Becky looped her arm in mine and lifted, forcing me to get up as she guided me to the bed. Then she sat down next to me and sighed, "What am I going to do with you?"

I breathed heavily as the pain was still evident on me but still spoke the only idea that sounded good at the moment, "Take me home."

She looked at me, "Really?"

I nodded, "Yeah!" I looked at her, "I can't obviously be trusted around you OR any woman at the moment." I looked forward, "At least not while I'm still doing this challenge." I looked at her, "That's if you still want me to win?" I smiled, "I don't know about you but I'm ready to throw in the towel."

Becky looked at me, "But we're so close? You only have seven more days bro. Not many men have lasted this long."

I looked at her, "At what cost?" I held up my casted hand, "I already broke my wrist trying to get out of the device you and Amber decided to lock me in." I looked forward, "I've already been to the hospital because of it. And almost lost my dick because of your 'help'."

I shook my head, "No." I looked at her, "If you really want me to win. Take me home and leave me alone."

I shrugged, "You can still send whoever to guard my house from myself," I looked at her, "but THEY will need to be protected. Not me!"

We sat quiet for a moment before Becky sighed, "Fine! I'll take you home in the....."

I cut her off knowing she wanted to go back to sleep and wanted to hold off until the morning but I spoke, "Now!"

Becky looked at me as I continued, "That way no one knows I'm home and any sane person will still be asleep. If you do it after we wake up there will be plenty of people awake that see me go back into my house."

Becky was silent for a moment before sighing, "Alright. Let me clean up your mess and put something on then I'll take you home."

I nodded, "I'll wait in your car."

Becky shook her head, "No. Go collect your stuff then you can get in my car."

I rolled my eyes, smiling as I had forgotten about that and nodded.

I got up and was about to walk to the door but ended up stopping. I turned to face Becky, "And sis," Becky looked at me, "I'm sorry. I really am. I have no idea what came over me."

Becky looked at me and sighed, "It's fine. It's my fault knowing what the drugs were doing to you. I should have locked the door to remove temptation."

I lightly chuckled, "At least you know I think you're hot enough to fuck!"

She looked at me, "You'd fuck an electric outlet if you could at this moment."

I smiled, "True."

Becky smirked, "Go!" She waved her hands at me, "Go get your stuff. I'll be out in a minute."

I officially exited Becky's room with a slight limp after getting tased and kicked in the balls but after a little bit the majority of the pain was gone. I collected my stuff and was in Becky's SUV.

I waited for maybe a few moments before Becky hopped into the SUV in full sweats and drove me home.

It was still relatively still early in the morning, like 3am, as she pulled up to my house. I looked at her as she pulled up, "It's a shame it's not 7."

Becky rose her eyebrow at me, "Why is that?"

I smirked at her, "I could really go for a breakfast bagel or something." I looked forward, "Definitely coffee."

Becky lightly chuckled, "You got all the stuff in there. Just make it yourself."

I sighed, "But it's not the same."

Becky pushed me against the door lightly chuckling, "Just go."

I smiled at her as I spoke, "Sorry again."

Becky rolled her eyes, "I'll chalk up your indiscretion to insanity of No Nut November."

I smiled at her, "We good?"

Becky sighed, "Yeah I guess." She pulled up the taser smiling at me, "Just remember I'll always have this now."

I grimaced as I shuddered before I opened the door. Becky was kind enough to open my garage door so I could easily walk in without too many hassles.

Becky honked her horn causing me to nearly drop everything before I looked at her as I heard her yell, "Remember don't do anything stupid!"

I smiled as I spoke, "Already did that!"

That must have done it because my garage door started closing with me inside already. Once my door closed I heard her SUV start to leave.

I turned around and spoke out loud, "A breakfast sandwich does sound good."