No Nut November 24

Story Info
Mick continues to face issues with his predicamen.
2.2k words
4
666
00

Part 4 of the 36 part series

Updated 04/18/2024
Created 08/08/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

November 28

-------------

I awoke to my alarm blaring and smacked it off instantly pissed off as I saw that it was still dark out.

I groaned as I tried to figure out why my alarm went off. It wasn't until I looked at my phone long enough to see that the date was officially November 28....then I blinked as I realized my 48hr countdown had started.

I blinked as I looked at my phone seeing the timer officially counting down.

I sat there almost ready to cry as I had officially made it 28 fucking days. And those days were hard earned, especially the last week or so.

I doubted any guy had gone through the same hardships I had gone through.

I sat there thinking of the hardships I had gone through. What with being talked into having my cock locked into a cage. Then that cage cracking open and pinching my entire dick. Then my dumbass punching it and nearly breaking my hand.

I looked at my still casted hand remembering the scene like it happened yesterday. At least my wrist didn't hurt anymore and the pain meds were helping with that mistake in my judgement.

Then there was the healing as a sadistic tart tricked me being sticking needles into my dick.

And then there was the last idiotic mistake where my sister paid my mistake with a taser.

Yeah I doubted any guy has had to go through my torment.

No they got the easy way out and were hunted by some hottie and gladly gave up for young pussy probably thinking that loosing the winnings justified for the pussy they got.

Not me, I had gone through more than any guy knowing full well what was at stake and I was at the tail end.

I sat there for a moment knowing full that I couldn't sleep now that I knew my last 48hrs was not going to be easy.

I needed to keep myself busy.

I stood up and made my way into the kitchen starting a pot of coffee as I pulled the notebook that was supposed to be my supplement diary.

A diary I hadn't wrote shit in it since my cage mishap.

So I started filling out fibbing on the supplement times and added details that sounded about right. I switched up the taking times to make it sound real.

I even added some personal details without going too in depth.

Then I moved onto my phone app completely forgetting about the app telling me if I was still in the contest. I opened the app and smiled seeing that the app said I was still orgasmless.

I thought about I was actually happy that I hadn't cum or masturbated or orgasmed in nearly 30 days. But then I remembered I was happy for a different reason.....the money.

If it weren't for the money I would have never gone through half the shit I had gone through.

With that realization over I sighed as I drank my first cup of coffee trying to figure out what I should do to occupy my time until 00:01 December 1st and I had officially won.

Maybe charge the ring one last time?

Ice bath?

I sipped at the coffee for a moment before my doorbell rang.

I looked at the door with my eyebrow raised.

I wanted to ignore the doorbell like Becky had beaten into me.

The doorbell rang again closely followed by a knock.

I sighed as I turned on the camera system to see who was at the door.

One look at the camera and I gulped nearly choking on my coffee.

At my front door was a cop.....a gorgeous woman....cop.

I looked at the video screen and she seemed to be wearing the right attire for a cop.....though I will admit that she either liked wearing such a tight outfit.....or this was a Hunter that had gone all out to look right.

I watched as the 'cop' knocked on my door again....this time louder.

What do I do?

I know Becky would be pissed if I answered the door.

Then I decided to use my head....I moved my camera to my driveway and blinked as I saw an honest to goodness official cop car.

And standing outside the car was her partner....another female cop.

Well it looked official.

I was about to switch back to my doorbell and actually answer it when I noticed the female cop standing outside the car was looking around.

Then I noticed something......odd.

Their lights weren't on.

Something about this seems fishy.

I moved my system and pulled up every camera to make sure I wasn't being paranoid.

And there on the camera was two more 'cops'....in my back yard.

Was this a raid?

Or was it something more.....sinister.

I did the only thing I could think of.....I called my sister.

I started frantically mumbling as I lowly spoke, "Come on sis pick up!"

After the sixth ring my sister picked up.

She groaned, "Yeah!"

I spoke quickly and softly, "I don't have time to explain. There's cops at my door and in my back yard!"

That got Becky's attention as I imagined she shot straight up as she nearly yelled, "WHAT!!!"

I hissed, "Yeah!"

She quickly spoke, "What are they there for?"

I spoke equally urgent, "I don't know. I didn't answer! What do I do?"

I watched on the video as the two in my backyard were trying to look into my windows....the same windows I had blacked out making seeing in hard. And with my curtains closed the most the could see was light....if that.

Becky quickly spoke, "Put me on speak and answer the com to your door. DO NOT SPEAK!!"

I did as she told me. I quickly put her on speaker and answered my door.

My sister spoke, "Yeah!"

The moment my sister spoke into the comm for my doorbell I could tell the cop was startled but she spoke, "Ma'am are you ok?"


My sister spoke, "Yeah I'm fine. What can I do for you?"

The cop spoke, "Is this your residence ma'am?"

My sister spoke, "It's my brother's. What can I do for you?"

The cop spoke, "Is your brother home?"

My sister spoke, "No. Why?"


The cop smiled but didn't let it show in her voice, "Well I'm afraid to tell you that your brother has a warrant out for his arrest."

My sister spoke, "What for?"

The cop spoke, "I'm afraid I can't disclose that information ma'am. Would you happen to know where your brother is at the moment?"

Becky spoke, "Travel. That's all I know."

The cop clicked her tongue, "Uh huh and when will he be home?"

I could hear the smile in my sister's voice, "December 1st I believe."

The cop frowned as it was obvious she didn't like that answer. Still she spoke, "And where is he?"

Becky spoke, "Hell if I should know. HE told me he had to go on travel for work. Didn't tell me where he had to go. I just know he's on travel."

The cop smirked as she spoke, "And could you come out and speak to me ma'am."

My sister spoke, "Don't think that's possible."

The cop blinked, "And why is that?"

My sister spoke out loud, "BECAUSE I'M NOT THERE!!!"

The cop blinked then spoke flatly, "Oh!" She blinked confused as she spoke, "So you're not here?"

Becky spoke, "No. My brother's place is completely automated. I'm talking to you through his system as I have all access to everything while he's gone."

She looked into the screen next to my door spoke, "Mind me asking why the lights are on?"

Becky spoke, "Lights?"

The cop spoke, "Yes ma'am, the lights are on?"

Becky quickly spoke, "Hold on!"

I felt my phone vibrate making me turn it to look at as I saw a text.

Becky: TURN THE FUCKING LIGHTS OFF NOW!!!!

I didn't hesitate as I turned off the lights and saw on the video screen blink as Becky spoke, "There is that better?"

The cop shifted her weight as she put her hand on her side, "Yes. Mind me asking why the lights are on."

Becky laughed, "Because it's automated," she paused, "plus my brother didn't do a good job as he did it all himself. Couple of glitches he still hasn't ironed out."

The cop spoke, "Well ma'am if you could come here and let me see inside the house I would be greatly appreciated."

Becky spoke, "You got a warrant?"

The cop smiled, "No! But I will if I need to." She leaned towards the camera, "Just a quick peek make sure your brother's place is safe and I'll be out of your hair."

Becky sighed, "Hold on. I'll be right there."

The cop nodded as she pulled out her phone instead of her radio and spoke, "Hold girls. Might be a false alarm."

I quickly moved to the cameras and noticed that the cops in the back stopped moving.

She continued speaking into the phone, "Come out here. The sister is coming to talk to us."

The cops in the back nodded to each other and start moving towards my gate and out into the front.

I felt my phone vibrate and checked on it.

Becky: HIDE!!!!

I looked around in the dark thinking where the fuck I was going to hide. It's not like I had a panic room or something.

I watched as not even a few seconds later my sister pulled up in her SUV. And because the cop car was blocking my drive way she couldn't pull in. So she just pulled right behind it and parked.

I watched as Becky stepped out of her vehicle in a silky robe and nothing else.

She stomped up to the cop who had moved from my door to greet my sister.

My sister spoke loudly, "Now what's this about a 'warrant' for my brother's arrest?"

The cop pointed to my house with her three friends standing next to car.

Becky exaggerated as she spoke loudly as she pointed to my house, "I TOLD you its automated and is faulty on top of that."

The cop looked at her friends as her friends shrugged. The cop spoke to her.

The my sister loudly spoke, "That's it I'm calling a lawyer and having you fucking reported!"

My phone vibrated.

Becky: HIDE!!!!

The moment Becky mentioned lawyer the three suddenly looked antsy as one grabbed the shoulder of the one talking to my sister. The cop looked at her friends as the one grabbed her shoulder whispered something to her.

Then the three filed into the car as the cop speaking to my sister said something to her and quickly got in the car.

Then they high tailed it.

My sister watched them leave and even from my camera's I saw her shit eating grins.

Then she looked at the house and frowned deeply instantly making me think 'uh oh'.

Becky stomped up to the door and used her code to unlock my door before coming in.

She immediately closed the door as I was ready for an another ass chewing for once again being stupid.

After everything I had been through for the last month of being constantly being yelled at for doing almost exactly what had just happened....and after what happened a few days ago I said the first thing that came to mind because it was still fresh in my mind I held up my hands and winced when I spoke in a near shrill, "Please don't tase me!"

Becky stopped mid stride as she blinked at me confused for a moment still in the dark before lightly laughing, "Still scared of that?"

I quickly nodded.

She smiled before officially turning on the lights and looked at me and saw her smile.

I looked at her seeing her smirk standing there in a pink silk nighty and robe. Her arms were folded looking at me before speaking, "I can't leave you alone for five minutes, can I?"

I pointed to the door, "THAT was not my fault!"

She smirked before looking back at the door for a moment then looking at me still smirking, "No. They were probably hunters."

I blinked and almost spoke the stupid question but when I thought about it and hour there were four women and from the looks of it they were all equally hot. The one at the front door was definitely a looker.

Instead, I spoke, "So the warrant is bullshit?"

Becky looked at me with her hand on her hip, "Unless you've tried raping someone else that I don't know about?"

I quickly shook my head, "No no no no." I looked at her, "Seriously you don't have your taser, do you?"

She laughed as she held up her hands showing only her keys and cell phone, "Nope." She smiled evilly at me, "But I can go to my car and get it if you want?"

I quickly shook my head again, "NO! I'm good!"

She rolled her eyes smirking before speaking, "Anyways the warrant was more than likely a ruse."

She looked at me quizzically, "Though why strike now?"

I looked down, "I may have woken up early when my count down started and couldn't sleep."

She nodded, "Makes sense."

I watched as Becky's phone chimed in her hand and she looked at it as her eyes widened for a moment before speaking out, "And the hits keep coming."

I looked at her confused as she held up the phone showing my name and two out of four stars were filled in.

Becky spoke, "Looks like those bitches officially rose your status."