No Nut November 26

Story Info
Mick continues to face issues with his predicamen.
3k words
3.79
505
00

Part 6 of the 36 part series

Updated 04/18/2024
Created 08/08/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

November 28

-------

I packed my duffle bag with my clothes focusing on mostly winter clothes which consisted of sweats, pants, long sleeve shirts, though I did throw in some shorts and a pair of swimming trunks. Then I threw in my toilettes.

The whole process took maybe six minutes, if that. The last thing to go into my bag with all my charging cords, mainly my cell phone, tablet, and cock ring (though it had a full charge and only needed to last two more days but I still included it just in case).

When I walked out into the main area I was about to say I was ready but remembered my log and supplements. I sighed and put those into my bag before looking at Becky who seemed to be on her fourth cup of coffee as I spoke, "Ready."

Becky looked at me as she looked impressed that I got ready that quickly before frowning at me and spoke, "And that's what you plan on wearing?"

I looked down to see I wasn't wearing shit!! as my cock lazily hanged

I sighed and walked back to my room and donned a pair of boxers, sweats, a simple shirt, and a sweater.

I walked back out looking at Becky, "Happy?"

Becky smirked at me as she nodded, "Thank you."

I rolled my eyes and lightly grumbled to myself about how wearing clothes at this moment seemed stupid as it wouldn't be long before I was tenting my boxers and sweats and was back to being uncomfortable. A problem she didn't have to go through.

Still I kept my mouth shut and simply waited until there was a knock at my door as Becky perked up as she spoke, "That'll be the limo driver."

I blinked at her, "Limo?"

Becky rolled her eyes before she walked over to my back and hefted it up as she walked to the door before dropping my bag onto the ground making me lightly wince as I was thankful the only glass item in the bag was my cologne but that was in the middle so the wad of clothes should have saved the thick glass item.

Becky looked at me, "Grab whatever else you need. We're leaving now."

She turned to open the door as I heard her speak, "Hi!"

I walked over to my table where my shit was and grabbed my phone, wallet, tablet and keys before walking back to the front. I quickly closed the door and blinked when I walked out to the front of my house.

The limo which is what I was expecting...I think.

Not this SUV style extended vehicle. One look at it and suddenly I didn't know whether to shrink in embarrassment because this level of vehicle was meant for important people....not me. Or it was meant for someone more.....powerful.....like the president or something.

Still I looked around to make sure no one in my neighborhood was seeing this.

Seeing how it was morning there was a high chance that everyone in my neighborhood was seeing this.

I looked at the one house and saw my nosy rude neighbor poking her nose out the window seeing this limo picking me up.....the HOA Queen herself....Erin Roberts.

Our eyes connected as I watched her jaw drop momentarily before I saw a glare in her eyes. I meekly wove to her already knowing what she was going to bitch about this time.

I walked, more like made a mad dash, to the limo as I got in, dove in, just so we could leave as I made a mental note if I win this blasted contest and if the ultimate prize is true I was going to fucking move somewhere else.....or at least out of this neighborhood.

After I got in, Becky spoke, "First stop is," and she gave the driver her address.

And we started moving.

I looked around the inside thinking the inside looked ostentatious with all the lights and fancy design of everything inside.

It instantly gave me a headache as I looked at Becky, "Any way we can turn all these lights and design off?"

Becky rose her eyebrow at me, "Don't like it?"

I frowned at her, "I'm not going to a club. We're hiding.....remember?"

SHe smiled, "And we're hiding in style."

I rolled my eyes as she huffed, "Fine!" and spoke louder towards the driver, "Any way we can turn off all the decorations?"

The driver didn't say a word but all the lights and interior turned off to where the interior was fairly dark.

And after my morning with all the adrenaline of everything that happened I felt like I went ten rounds with the sand man. So I pretty much laid down on the longest bench of the limo, which there was four of them, and dozed off before we even reached Becky's house.

I felt the first stop and faintly heard Amber come into the limo as she greeted me as if she were my lover, "Hey there sweetie!" before I felt her lips on my forehead as I answered with a grunt before rolling over and faced the sofa so I could sleep.

I faintly heard Amber speak, "What's his problem?"

Becky lightly chuckled, "He had a Hunter visit at o dark thirty this morning."

Amber spoke, "Oh!"

Becky chuckled, "Yeah it's best to let him sleep."

And that was about all I heard before I officially went comatose.

Each stop I lightly woke up and heard a different female voice greet each group and as they tried greeting me and all I did was grunt and roll into a ball to sleep and feeling the car move again before I was back to lightly snoring.

Eventually I got enough sleep as I awoke in a completely different position that I fell asleep in. When I went to sleep I had laid across one of the couch's in the limo and slowly started curling into a ball when I felt another woman get into the limo knowing each one is a friend of Becky's. What the official number of girls that Becky invited I have no idea.

However, when I woke I woke to my head laying in a lap....towards the person's stomach.

I turned my head to look up and saw a good view of the person's mounds before the person looked down and smiled at me, "OH you're finally up?"

I looked up at Amber and grunted before shifting my body so my head was no longer in her lap and I was officially sitting up on the sofa. My hands rubbed my face a few times before I hoarsely spoke, "Water."

My head was bowed so I don't know which girl handed me the water. I assume it went from one woman to the next until it was handed to Amber who handed me the water. All I know is I accepted the water and hoarsely spoke, "Thanks." Before I leaned back and slowly drank from the bottle of crisp cold water until the bottle was empty.

As I drank the water I heard some muttering and whispering coming all around me but I couldn't distinguish what was said nor Who spoke it. When I finished the water I finally looked around to see that the limo had every woman from when Becky told them that I would be in No Nut November.

In the car, minus Becky and Amber sat the lovely Stacey who sat near the front. She was wearing a simple pair of sweats and sweater that was half zipped showing off her cleavage letting people see her fairly sized orbs hiding in the sweater. I briefly looked at Stacey trying to remember which one she was from when NNN started. She was still the ginger of the group but if I remember correctly her hair was much much longer. I squinted at her and spoke, "Stacey?"

Stacey smiled at me though she was lightly blushing, "Hey ya Mick."

I squinted at her, "DId you get a haircut?"

Stacey blinked as she ran her fingers through her much shorter hair as she smiled, "Yes I did. You like?"

I rose my eyebrow but knew if I answered wrong this trip would be forever bad.....for me that is. I smirked, "It does you justice."

That instantly made her light up as she smiled widely.

I looked over at the next friend trying to remember her name before it came to me as I spoke, "Paula?"

Paula the brunette also cut her hair as she wore spandex bottoms with a sports bra and unzipped mini hoodie. She eyed me also half blushing before smiling, "Mick."

Good I remembered her name correctly as she was the one who grilled me on my prep at home.

Now came the hard ones.

I looked at the next obvious guess....Holly. The dye girl.....I think. Her hair was now longer but her hair was three toned going from black to a light teal on top. Like Stacey and Paula she wore a hoodie top but unlike them it was much much shorter that allowed under to show letting people know there was nothing underneath and her tight pants had holes through out them as she wore heels.

I spoke hoping I was right as I looked at her, "Holly?"

The girl rolled her eyes as she hooked her thumb at the blonde, "She's Holly. I'm Jackie."

I meekly smiled at her, "Right!" I nodded to her, "Sorry, but we don't hang out enough."

Jackie rolled her eyes looking irritated as Holly leaned in and whispered something that got Jackie's attention as she looked down and with a hungry look she looked back at Holly and nodded with an evil grin.

If I had to bet I just dug myself a hole and Holly asked Jackie if that mistake was going to make my last 48 hrs hell for that mistake and she probably confirmed it.

I sighed as I looked at Becky for help.

Becky caught my look for help as she spoke, "Ladies, we all know why we're here." She smiled at me, "To help my poor helpless brother finish off the last 48 hrs of No Nut November." She looked around the vehicle, "And that's to get that major bonus!"

THat got the girls to smile widely as they each looked at each other with a knowing smile as they knew what was at stake.....2.2 BILLION doll hairs.

And 2.2 billion split eight different ways was still 275 MILLION doll hairs.

THat was FUCK YOU money plus some. I already had a growing list of things I was going to do once I won that.....mainly move out and maybe go somewhere no one knows me. Definitely move away from miss HOA Bitch Erin Roberts.

Though now re-evaluating it I believed maybe only myself, Becky and Amber were only the rightful ones that should be available to the money making it 733 million and some change per person.

But I had to admit none of the girls came after me. And for all I know is that the others were running interference in the back ground.

Still I agreed to sharing the major prize with all involved at the beginning of this so I guess it was only fair.

I looked around the vehicle seeing each girl's eyes light up at their individual plans with that much money.

Becky looked around the vehicle seeing the same thing I was seeing before she continued, "SO for the next 48 hrs we each need to help my helpless brother from himself." She smiled evilly at me, "And be FORE WARNED he might try something," she looked around the vehicle before landing on me as her smile turned evil as she reached into her purse and pulled out the one thing I was now completely scared of.....a taser. She spoke, "Just use one of these lovely's that I told you all to bring with you and he'll be a good little boy," she spoke to me like I was a puppy, "isn't that right?"

I looked at her with murder in my glare as she had demasculinized me in front of all her friends.

She turned on the taser as the BRZZZT BRZZT filled the car instantly making me jump.....and nearly soiling myself.

WHAT?

Excuse me if that was still fresh in my mind. You'd be jumping too if someone were to tase your fucking taint too!!!

I spoke quickly as the memory played in my head, "YES!"

Amber blinked at me then looked at Becky, "Did you Really tase your brother?"

Becky looked at me before looking at Amber as she nodded, "Yep!"

Amber blinked, "Why?"

Becky smiled as she leaned forward, "Want to tell Amber why I tased you little bro?"

I squinted at Becky as she smiled innocently before looking at Amber and sighed, "Let's just say I was really really horny and couldn't control myself and leave it that."

Becky elaborated for me, "He tried to rape me in my sleep!" She shrugged, "SO I pressed this bad boy into his taint and let him have it!"

The look around the room as each girl went through their own individual ideas about me.

Stacey leaned forward not caring her unzipped hoodie did nothing to hold her orbs from spilling forward and almost out, "Did that really happen?"

Paula spoke next, "Yeah Mick?"

I splurted, "I was horny and my mind didn't care!"

Becky spoke for me getting the attention of all the girls, "It's not his fault. As I'm sure we're all aware with our own supplements that we'd fuck our own father's." She looked at each friend, "Am I Right?"

I looked around the vehicle as each girl thought about that statement before eventually nodding in agreement.

Becky smiled, "So yes my brother was dumb but even he couldn't handle the side effects of the supplements."

Eventually one of the girls spoke as she leaned forward and put her hand on my leg, "Don't feel so bad," as she blushed, "as I accidentally fucked my step dad...." she turned redder as she added, "and step brother."

Becky smiled, "Thank you Codi."

She looked around the car, "See. Even we can be at fault."

I looked around the car and saw different facial expressions. Amber leaned against me and whispered, "Did it hurt? The tasing I mean?"

I looked at Amber a little shocked as she smirked before I grumbled, "Fucking psycho!"

Amber whispered into my ear, "It's pronounced MASOCHIST!"

I quietly scooted away from Amber as she officially scared me. She was cute....ok gorgeous but if I wasn't careful this girl was going to put me in jail.

I looked over at her seeing her smile at me not concerned that she was scaring me. In fact my fear of her seemed like a challenge to her as she scooted next to me and whispered, "Maybe after all this done I'll let you tase me." She nibbled on my ear before huskily whispering/moaning into my ear, "I promise to be your bad girl!"

I looked at her before lightly wondering 'How did I get the lunatic?"

Before I could think any further Becky went back to speaking, "So for the next 48 hrs I want each and every one of you to help keep my little brother honest and sex free until we confirm he has officially won. With that said our ride will be taking us slowly to the lake where I have a luxury super boat waiting for us at the lake but I also wanted our ride to take it's sweet time to get there. So instead of taking five or six hours to get there the driver has been told to take his sweet time so we should arrive in about nine or ten hours which I also know is a long time. Remember I'm trying to kill time. So get comfortable ladies."

I looked around and saw some frowns but Becky spoke, "But I did have the Limo company add plenty of our favorite wine and supposedly this limo also has wifi enabled TV's."

One of the friends spoke, "ALL were missing is the popcorn."

That got some laughs.

Becky smiled at the joke, "Just try to not get too discouraged and we'll be on the super boat in no time."

Even I frowned at how long we'll be cooped in this stupid thing but I waited until Becky was done with her spiel before I finally spoke. "Hey sis," Becky looked at me, "Can I ask something?"

Becky smiled, "Sure bro."

I felt all the eyes on me but still spoke, "Are there any other guys still in the running?"

Becky looked at her friends as they each pulled out their phones.

Paula spoke up, "In the state?"

I looked at Paula, "No, I mean in the entire NNN challenge."

Paula shrugged, "I can only access the state with my phone. But it says here including you, Mick, there's a total of 29 other guys." She paused for a moment before speaking, "Make that 22," she smiled, "7 just got taken out."

Becky spoke, "And that reminds me Mick."

I looked over at Becky as she spoke, "When that counter goes down your rating will increase."

I blinked, "By how much?"

Becky looked around before she addressed me, "The most I've seen is the FULL $750k with only 12 hours left. Most guys don't make it to the last 24 hours."

I nodded but looked at Paula, "Why did you say the state?"

Paula shrugged, "That's all they give us access to."

I thought for a moment as I actually used some logic before looking at Becky, "Refresh my memory. Muschi issues NNN in every state or just ours?"

Becky smiled but spoke, "Every state."

I continued, "And you all Hunter's only have access to just OUR state?"

Becky squinted at me, "Yes."

I continued, "And the hidden grand prize is only available to our state or the entire country?"

Becky seemed to see where I was going as she quickly spoke, "I need to make a call?" as she frantically pulled her cell and started dialing as the rest of the car looked between me and Becky.

Amber leaned over and whispered into my ear, "What's going on?"

I whispered back, "We might not be winning 2.2 BILLION."

I looked at Amber who's eyes quickly went WIDE.