No Nut November 25

Story Info
Mick continues to face issues with his predicamen.
1.3k words
4.07
677
00

Part 5 of the 36 part series

Updated 04/18/2024
Created 08/08/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

November 28

--------

I blinked as I looked at the screen that read my name and had 2 out of 4 stars associated with it.

I spoke, "What do we do?"

Becky looked at the screen and sighed, "Honestly.....I don't know."

I blinked as I spoke, "You don't know?"

Becky looked at me as she spoke, "No." She walked up to my coffee pot as spoke, "Let me get caffeine in my system and a minute to think."

I watched her ready to freak out as she had warned, more than once that once my star rating the moment it goes up is the moment I'm fucked!

I spoke, "How fucked am I?"

She took a sip of her coffee before speaking, "Pretty fucked."

Her phone chimed she picked it up and opened her phone and in an instant she set her coffee down before she spoke out loud, "Uh oh."

I quickly spoke, "Uh oh? What's 'Uh Oh'?"

Becky looked at me as she showed me her phone as my star rating had been changed from two to three stars.

MY eyes went wide as I frantically spoke, "Three?"

Again her phone chimed as she looked at her phone and spoke, "And the other shoe drops."

I quickly spoke, "What?"

Becky looked at me as she spoke, "Your fee has been raised."

I blinked, "To?"

She spoke flatly, "$400k."

Yep, I'm really fucked!

Again I spoke frantically, "WHAT DO I DO?"

She held up her hand as she spoke, "Give me a god damned minute!"

Again she sat back down and started sipping her coffee as she grumbled, "I haven't had enough sleep for this shit."

I waited and waited as Becky drank more and more coffee.

Eventually Becky sighed after drink two cups of coffee, "Ok I think I got a plan."

I quickly spoke, "Ok! Hit me."

She looked at me and spoke flatly, "We go on the run."

I blinked as I spoke, "Really?"

Becky stood up and looked around as she spoke, "Where's your laptop?"

I stepped aside and pointed into the living room, "Right where it should be."

Becky walked into my living room and opened my laptop as she quickly started searching and typing on her phone at the same time.

Then I started hearing a one sided conversation as Becky spoke out loud to herself that sort of went like this.

Becky, "Well that sucks."

Me, "What" She looked at me and went back to whatever she was doing.

Becky, "Well there goes that idea."

Me, "What?" She looked at me and ignored me again as she went back to searching on my laptop.

Becky, "That's pricy."

Me, "What is?" She ignored me.

Becky, "That could work."

Me, "What will work?" She would look at me with an evil eye making me squirm.

After the seventh interruption as she was speaking to herself she finally disconnect my laptop from the charger and pointed to the sofa, "SIT AND PLAY!!!"

I looked at her weird as she spoke again, "SIT!"

I sighed and sat down and turned on my TV and started playing my video game while Becky started researching on my laptop.

Then as soon as the sun started coming up she was immediately on the phone and again I was listening to a one sided conversation.

Becky, "Yes! I know this is short notice but do you have any vehicles in today?" She was quiet for a moment, "You do?" Then a few seconds later, "What's the biggest you have?" She was silent for a moment, "That's per hour?" She listened for a moment before sighing, "Ok. Is there any way I can book that one for say.....two days?" She listened before speaking, "Ok how about for the day?" She was silent before speaking, "Ok perfect! I'm going to send you an itinerary of what I want." She was silent for a moment, "What was that?" She listened for a moment, "Yes that's right I have an itinerary." She listened before speaking, "Ok I'm sending it now." She did a little bit of clicking before speaking, "Ok it should be coming now." She waited on the phone and was silent for a little bit as I looked over at Becky, "What's going on?" She pointed to her eyes and then back at the TV making me roll my eyes as I did as instructed. She spoke, "What was that?" She was silent before speaking, "Yes those stops are correct." She clicked her tongue, "Uh huh. And how long will it take?" She was silent as she laughed, "NO I want to go as slow as possible. No real rush." Her voice rose an octave, "I'm sorry how much?"

I looked back at her, "What?"

Becky squinted at me as I saw her nostrils flair making me trn around really quick as I resumed me game and tried to listen in on her conversation and refrained from asking stupid questions.

Becky resumed her conversation, "Ok that's fine but I request a guy driver.  Who do you got?"  She listened for a moment before speaking, "Bobby sounds fine.  How quickly can you get him and the car here?"  She was quiet again before speaking, "An hour is perfect."  She was silent for a moment before speaking, "Ok we'll see you then."

Then I heard her hang up and immediately started dialing, "Yes I was wondering if I could snag a pontoon house boat for a couple of days.  I know it's kind of last minute."  Becky was silent before speaking, "Yes that's right I just want to rent it for a couple of days.  Three max."  She listened before speaking, "Yes I know you normally rent them out for a week and I know it's out of season but I just want a few days."  She was silent before speaking, "Ok, fine I'll do a week."  Then she rose an octave, "I'm sorry 'HOW MUCH?"  She was silent for a moment before sighing, "Fine!  A Week."  Then she spoke, "ANy way it cane come preloaded with all the food and what not for a week?"  Becky sighed, "That's fine."  Then she spoke, "How many?"  She looked at me and felt her staring daggers at me, "Eight people."  She started speaking, "How quickly can that be done?"  She was silent again before speaking, "I'd need it ready in six hours."  She listened before finally speaking, "Yes my card is....." as she spouted off her numbers.  Then she sounded cheery but I knew she was gritting her teeth, "No, Thank you!"

After that call was done she didn't waste any time calling in her friends which basically went like this:

Becky: Get your ass up!

Becky: No, dumbass got raised to $400k........I'll explain.

Becky:  Get ready.

Becky: We'll be on water for a week so plan accordingly.

Becky: Yes I know it'll be Freezing but the boat has a full spa and sauna onboard.

Becky: Remember he's off limits until December 1st THEN once we confirm he wins we'll throw a party.

Then I knew she was talking to Amber when she spoke:

Becky: Get to my house and pack for seven days.  Preferably water.

Becky: Yes pack whatever your heart desires after December 1st he's all yours.

Becky: Well yours and the other five.

After she ran her calls I finally heard her address me, "Alright bro we got fifteen minutes.  Go pack for water for a week."

I looked over at her, "But it'll be cold out."

Becky rolled her eyes, "Yes I know that and I'm sure you heard there's a spa and sauna on board."

I blinked at her, "On board?"

Becky sighed, "Yes I ordered a luxury boat for a week.  Once it hits NOON on December 1st my friends plan on partying and," she smiled at me, "you're the center of attention."

I nodded and started to walk away to actually pack because I didn't feel like arguing as Becky spoke making me stop to look at her.

"You know after all this you are going to owe me BIG!"

I rolled my eyes, "Yes I know.  I already planned on giving you your share."

Then I walked off to pack.