No Nut November 27

Story Info
Mick continues to face issues with his predicamen.
1.3k words
4.13
562
1
0

Part 7 of the 36 part series

Updated 04/18/2024
Created 08/08/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

November 28

-------

All of us watched as Becky quickly dialed whoever she was dialing on her cell. She only waited for a moment before she spoke, "I don't have much time Jay. Can you get into Muschi's database for No Nut November?"

She listened for a moment, "Can you or can't you?"

She smiled as she spoke, "Perfect! Do it now!"

She quickly frowned before her face scrunched up, "No, I didn't stutter, did I?"

She sighed, "I'm not asking you to do anything other than asking you to get in and look at some information."

She sighed again, "No I don't want you to change anything. Just look and tell me some numbers."

She blinked, "They're what?"

Everyone looked at Becky as we nearly all spoke at once, "What?"

She looked at us speaking as if in shock, "They're broadcasting it!"

She shook her head and snapped at Codi, "Quick! Bring up a TV!"

Codi spoke, "What channel?"

Becky spoke into the phone, "Which channel?"

She looked at Codi, "Any news channel! Quick!"

Becky spoke into the phone, "Thanks Jay. Bye!" Before she hung up, "What?" She rolled her eyes, "Yes when I get back I'll be glad to repay you." She smiled, "Bye!" And hung up.

Codi didn't hesitate as she turned on one of the TV's and was able to use the Limo's free channel service as she turned on the news to our local tv station.

On came the male broadcaster as he spoke, "We're bringing you live on this year's No Nut November from Muschi's servers." He looked at his co-host as he asked a question, "Meghan have you ever seen No Nut November's challenge so close before?"

The gorgeous co-host smiled her pearly whites at the screen as she looked at the male broadcaster and laughed, "No, I haven't."

She addressed the camera, "If you're just tuning in, we are reporting on this year's No Nut November Challenge presented and paid by Muschi Corp."

Then they started broadcasting the numbers mainly focusing on the applicants...or players in the ruly game that is No Nut November. The numbers they showed didn't show anything about the Hunter's as Muschi kept that particular part of the game secret.....though most women knew all too well about Hunter's.

They showed the United States current population of a little north of 380 million citizens. Then they broke down the percentage of male to female ratio the country was. And finally the age brackets most of the players were as the presented the official number of players in this years NNN Challenge.....21,020,699.

Even I blinked on the official number of men who underwent the NNN Challenge.

Then they started breaking down roughly how many men in each state represented those numbers. The biggest states were California, Texas, Florida, Washington, and surprisingly Ohio. The rest were various numbers in which our state, my state, roughly about 9.2% of men from my state took part in the challenge.

That was about 1,933,904 men.

Then they broke down by county how many men were undergoing the challenge.....232,069, roughly a little over 12% represented our state.

I looked around the car wondering exactly how many of those 232,069 these seven women took care of.

I also briefly wondered how much each girl got from taking out said player. And what dirty tricks they used to both inflate their accounts and how they took out each guy.

What brought me back to the TV was when they broke down each day of the month on how many men Muschi was reporting was in still in the running.

Currently of those 21,020,699 men only a few thousand remained in the running before the reporters started speculating how each remaining man was still in the running.

Then came the jokes as the male reporter, Tom Hanter, tried to explain possible reasons why men dropped out aside from the obvious reasons....sex and masturbate. He joked how men may have forgotten to charge their rings, as everyone knew about the cockring that every man had to wear, as a possible reason for their rejection or loss. Then came the obvious problems men faced during this precious time as the male reporter wasn't aware of but the other broadcaster, Meghan Calloway, smiled as she hinted at possible scenarios that were a little too specific like women suddenly wearing alluring clothes for no reason, or the sudden attraction of women on men.

I looked at Amber without thinking, "She's hinting like she was a Hunter."

Codi barked out a laugh, "Because she was."

Another friend chimed in, "Or still is."

Another friend spoke, "I'd bed her if given the chance."

I looked at the friend finding it was Paula. She looked at me with a smile, "What?"

I held up my hands and shook my head, "Nothing."

Paula looked back at the TV.

I even looked at the TV when they continued with their report, after they were done with their jokes, "please stay tuned as we'll keep you up to date on the men still in the running and hopefully we'll be able to give you a live broadcast of a possible winner of this long running challenge that no one has ever won. Stay tuned!"

Then Meghan turned her chair and moved onto the next topic the news station wanted to broadcast about as she started speaking, "Have you...." before she was muted.

As we also remained silent as we digested the information that was displayed on the news.

It was quiet for a moment before Codi was the first to speak, "I wonder if any other guy's will also win?"

Quickly there was a scoff and bark of laughter from different corners. The bark was from my sister as she spoke, "Pah-leeeze!!!," she leaned forward addressing Codi, "You and I both know that people like my brother," she pointed to me, "won't last long hiding in their house."

She continued, "Hell they almost had him this morning at o dark thirty if he didn't think fast."

I remained quiet as Becky leaned back folding her arms, "I guar-an-tee you that nearly ALL of the men will be knocked out by tonight!"

Codi leaned forward, "But what if they don't?"

Paula looked at Becky, "Yeah. What if another group has the same plan as us?"

That suddenly got ALL OF US thinking.

I mean it would explain why there were so many men still in the challenge when years before, from the girls, no man was left standing by this time.

Yet here we were. Maybe the silent grand prize was too good to ignore and we weren't the only ones that had this hair brained scheme.

It was like we were the eleven in that movie planning on robbing a casino. Yes they succeeded but they planned everything.

Our only plan was to keep my ass safe, even from myself. And trust me, lately, I have been on the edge ready to throw in the towel.

Maybe these girls should have listened to other groups to see if they had the same idea and try to undermine them.

After a few moments my sister leaned back and spoke the one word that made me worry...."FUCK!"

Population: 380,000,000 (U.S)

Male:45% (~171,000,000)

Female:55% (~209,000,000)

Ages (0-5):5.2% (19,760,000)

Ages (6-17):17.1% (64,980,000)

Ages (18-25):9.8% (37,240,000)

Ages (26-34):12.3% (46,740,000)

Ages (35-54):25.7% (97,660,000)

Ages (55-65):13.2% (50,160,000)

Ages (<65):16.7% (63,460,000)

Single:78% (296,400,000)

Married:22% (83,600,000)

NNN

Possible Players

Players (M):

18-25: 80%:10,456,992

26-34: 60%:9,843,444

35-54: 33%:11,311,958

55-65: 7%:1,232,431

Hunters (F):

18-25 75%:11,981,970

26-34 42%:8,421,613

35-54: 2%:837,923

55-65: 0%:0

Possible Total:

Male 32,844,825

Female: 21,241,506|

Ratio:~1.55%

Actual Players:

Players (M):

18-25: 6,143,489

26-34: 8,530,989

35-54: 6,170,159

55-65: 176,062

Hunters(F):

18-25: 11,502,691

26-34: 4,411,321

35-54: 8,380

55-65: 0

Total:

Male: 21,020,699

Female: 15,922,392|

Ratio:~1.32%

November (Players)

(01) 21,020,699

(02)20,810,492

(03)20,415,093

(04)20,006,791

(05)19,806,723

(06)18,618,320

(07)16,756,488

(08)15,080,839

(09)12,064,671

(10)9,410,443

(11)8,563,503

(12)6,850,803

(13)5,549.150

(14)4,439,320

(15)4,039,781

(16)2,343,073

(17)2,155,627

(18)1,918,508

(19)1,765,027

(20)1,270,820

(21)851,449

(22)604,529

(23)374,808

(24)198,648

(25)101,310

(26)23,301

(27)17,521

(28)3,024

(29)???

(30)??