No Nut November 28

Story Info
Mick continues to face issues with his predicamen.
1.3k words
3.93
595
00

Part 8 of the 36 part series

Updated 04/18/2024
Created 08/08/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

November 28

-------

As the limo drove us towards the lake due to the slowness of the vehicle most of us started dropping like flies as we started falling asleep.

Well most of us......as the latest idea that hung in the air seemed to bother my sister....a lot.

Every once in a while I would momentarily wake up and catch Becky wide awake watching the TV like a hawk. Each time I looked at the TV and would catch the latest records of how NNN was doing I would see the numbers dwindle more and more as it began dropping below 3, something.

Eventually, we finally made it to the lake at the wee hours of the late afternoon as the sun was setting. And like any group that was a vehicle for way too long we pretty ran out of the vehicle to stretch our now aching bodies before we each bolted to the nearest bathroom.

Then after the limo driver unloaded all of our luggage as I blinked that compared to me the girls had packed a lot of stuff. Amber being the biggest offender as she had four, count them, four bags (well two huge rolling suitcases and two decent sized duffle bags, much like mine), Becky quickly checked us in and we boarded the boat she had rented.

And this was not your normal boat as I looked at Becky, "I thought you said you rented a pontoon boat?"

Becky didn't look at me as she marveled on the boat, "I said it was a luxury super boat."

The boat that Becky had obviously rented was a close to a yacht without being a yacht....I guess.

Nonetheless it was fucking massive!!!.

The girl's momentarily looked at the boat before immediately running on.

I looked at Becky, "Do I dare ask how much you rented this for?"

Becky looked at me, "As long as we win, it'll pennies on the dollar."

I shrugged as I slung my bag over my shoulder and spoke before boarding, "As long as we're the only winners I guess."

As I was boarding I heard her yell at me, "FUCKER!!!" And heard her board the boat behind me.

I got on the boat and actually entered the boat as I made my way in and started looking around before I bumped into the first friend I could find not sure which was which.

I asked her where the bedrooms were as she smiled and pointed to the front is where all the girls agreed would be my bedroom. Miffed on what she was hinting at due to lack of sleep on a comfortable bed and lack of coffee I didn't care as I followed the friend's instructions as I made my way to the front of the boat before finding the bedroom.

When I walked into the bedroom I pretty much stopped in my tracks.

I looked back as I yelled hoping I got the right friend, "ARE YOU SURE THIS IS MY ROOM??"

I waited for a moment before Becky walked up holding her bags, "Are we sure what is your room?"

She stopped and looked around before looking at me and I knew I was going to be ganked of the room. I grumbled as I picked up my duffle bag, "I'll go find another room."

Becky held up her hand stopping me, "No no. I think I know why they told you this was your room."

She picked up her bag and winked at me, "Just don't ever say I never gave you nothing." Before walking away lightly chuckling to herself and I pretty much let my jaw hit the ground in disbelief that my sister actually let me have the luxury room.

Then I did the only reasonable thing I could think of.....I jumped on the bed like a five year old landing flat on my back and instantly groaned out a sweet 'AHHHHHH!!!' after being stuck in a car for nearly ten fucking hours this was a welcomed thing I desperately needed. Granted waking up in Amber's lap was nice but she still scares me.

Maybe it was her admitting that she wanted me to tase her and sounded turned on kind of freaked me out after being tased myself and I'll be honest that sucked!!! I still can't describe what happened to me other than pain and a complete numbing of my body then having my ass kicked by my sister wasn't exactly pleasant.

I looked around the room from the bed without moving too much thinking this was heaven before I heard a knock at my door.

I lifted my head to see Amber standing in my doorway smiling at me.

I grunted, "Yeah?"

Amber smiled at me, "Just wanted to let you know Becky is having the boat shipped off to the middle of the lake where no one can bother us." She walked in and crawled on top of me but not laying on me, "The girls suggested enjoying the trip in the spa out back."

I felt tired and honestly just wanted to sleep even though I slept on and off during the car ride.

Amber leaned in and whispered into my ear, "In case you're wondering I'm going eau naturale!"

BOING

I felt my dick instantly get hard.

Amber didn't miss the interaction as she cooed at me, "Seems like thats a yes."

She leaned down and kissed me on the lips making me close my eyes as she kissed me and before I knew it she slipped her tongue onto mine making me enjoy it more and before I was enjoying it too much the little bitch bit my lip and lightly tugged causing me to yelp out in pain.

She lightly laughed as she got off me and walked off only stopping at the door. She looked at me seductively, "See you out there!"

Then she walked off light chuckling.

FUCKING TEASE!

I grabbed my swimming trunks and nearly fell over as I felt the boat back up but I caught myself on the bed before I actually fell. I stood there for a moment before I felt the boat slightly turn as we backed up from the docks. And then I felt the boat slightly pull up as it started moving forward before the entire boat seemed to settle.

After ALL that is when I officially changed myself and made my way from the front of the ship where my bedroom was to the back finding all the girl's sitting in the spa to see all the girls were definitely enjoying themselves as they were each drinking wine.

I stopped looking at the spa seeing it was see thru glass on 1/2 of the spa. And in that see thru glass was a lot of uncovered gravity orbs as I got to see everything. Things like who had the biggest areoles or the smallest areoles. Who was pierced or not. Who had their breasts tatted, Codi.

I also noticed other things....like stomachs. Belly buttons. Tattoos. Piercings.

It was kind of like a dream come true.

And then there was the one thing that made me want to grab a pair of picks or something and gouge out my eyes.....if I hadn't see them already.....Becky's breasts.

Amber saw me, "Hey Mick, come on in the water is great!"

Then followed Codi, "Yeah Mick."

Then Paula.

Each friend chimed in after one another inviting me in as their moods from earlier had changed. Some being a 180. The others were still perky and weirdly friendly.

I looked at them and made a decision, whether it is a bad one or good one I'll never know, as I spoke, "I need something to drink."

And I turned around to find something suitable for this occasion.....preferably tequila.