No Nut November 36

Story Info
Mick and Amber continue to hide as 24hrs start
1.7k words
4.31
438
1

Part 16 of the 36 part series

Updated 04/18/2024
Created 08/08/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

November 30

-------

I awoke and almost forgot two things when I awoke.

Where I was after everything that happened I forgot I had gone to sleep in a car I almost forgot I had been dressed in drag

So When I awoke I looked around the forested area and then down at myself ready to freak out. If alcohol was involved I would have sworn my asshole friends had pulled a prank on me for falling asleep first at a party (yes my friends are those level of asshole).

I could go into stories of their 'pranks' but I'd rather not.

Still I almost screamed, "WHAT THE FUCK!!!!" as I had psuedo breasts on. Then everything came crashing back and I sighed before I looked over at the sleeping Amber who was sprawled out on the seat her boob hanging out of the tank and I could see from her sprawled legs that she wasn't wearing undies under her loose shorts.

Then came the pain as the shorts I was forced into was complete shit when it came to elasticity as my raging morning wood was held in place pressed against my body.

I cursed as I quickly brought up the seat into a sitting position before opening the car door and pushing down the stupid shorts showing my morning wood to the world before I looked up and groaned as I started to urinate in the open scenery.

I lightly chuckled a couple of times as I farted a couple of times during my urination.

What?

I'm a guy and farting is funny. And after everything that had been going on I needed a good laugh.

Once I was done with my morning I looked down and tried to figure how to stuff my raging boner back into the non-guy booty shorts without nicking or harming myself. After a couple of tries I gave up as the shorts felt like they were firmly in place and letting my shit hang out was probably the least harming thing I could do.

I opened the car door and got back in as I groaned that I knew I would be spending the rest of the day in this fucking vehicle until tomorrow....at best.

My only hope is we didn't just sit here until tomorrow.

When I got in I officially woke up Amber as she jumped a little bit looking around, probably going through the same process as I had before she groaned and rubbed her face. Then she adjusted her seat to where she was sitting up again, that's when she noticed one of her tit popped out and adjusted it looking at me smiling, "How'd you sleep?"

I grunted, "Coffee."

She chuckled as she spoke, "You read my mind."

She started the car and backed out of the clearing and continued backing up until we officially hit the road. She then pulled over and started surfing on her phone before exclaiming, "Want Bucks or DD?"

I grunted, "Don't care."

She smiled as she spoke, "DD it is."

She pulled onto the road and started driving as we remained silent. As we started getting closer to town Amber spoke, "I know this will make no sense but I wanted you to keep your wig and cap on. Along with your mask."

I rose my eyebrow, "Want me to continue assuming that I'm a girl on the outside."

Amber smiled as she nodded, "Exactly."

I sighed as I put on the wig I had discarded before I went to sleep and put on the cap....and the mask. I'm just happy I didn't have to resume being bound as all the rope that was used on me was discarded in the back seat.

We drove for another 10 minutes before we pulled up to DD. Amber stopped as she looked at me, "Stay."

I rose my eyebrow and was about to ask the stupid question before Amber smiled wickedly at me, "Unless you want to tuck your impressive cock in again?"

I grunted, "Just make sure my coffee is black and hot."

Amber barked out a laugh, "You got it."

With that she got out of the vehicle. Adjusted herself. Then walked into the establishment.

I watched as she ordered coffee before doing a run towards the bathroom herself. About twenty minutes later she came out holding a bag, probably snacks and breakfast, and coffee.

Amber got in smiling as she handed me a hot cup, "Sorry I had to go to the little girls room while getting coffee."

I took the proffered cup lightly blowing on it before speaking, "It's alright I used the outside before you woke up."

I looked at her holding up the coffee cup, "Though after this I might need to put a toilet through therapy."

Amber looked at me squinting, "Are you telling me you'll need to take a shit?"

I looked at her smiling.

Amber rolled her eyes, "Fine I'll go find a secluded spot so no one notices you."

I grunted, "Thanks."

Amber pulled the car out of the establishment and drove for a few minutes before digging into the bag she had before tossing me a hot package, "I got you a breakfast bagel. Hope bacon is alright?"

I looked at the sandwich then at Amber as I groaned, "Marry me?"

Amber looked at me with a smirk as I opened the hot package and started devouring the sandwich in quick succession.

Between the breakfast sandwich and coffee it didn't take long before I was in desperate need for an actual toilet....which Amber found....in a bar that served breakfast. Amber snuck me in on the bar side so I could use their facilities while the staff and occupants were unaware that I was a guy in drag. We were in and out relatively fast.

Then we were back on the road before Amber called Becky and put her on speaker. Becky answered after about four rings.

Becky: you are up early

Amber laughed, "Yeah well we needed coffee. How's everything going on your side?"

Becky: well like I expected the news station hit up Mick's house and interviewed a few people once they realized he wasn't there.

I spoke, "Did they interview my neighbor?"

Becky: The bitch next door?

I groaned but affirmed her statement, "Yes the bitch next door."

Becky lightly chuckled before replying She was the first one they interviewed.

I hissed out a small curse but eventually sighed and spoke, "I take it she told the news station that we took a limo service."

Becky laughed, "How astute of you."

I continued speaking, "So I take it between now and the end of the day you'll have news choppers flying over you?"

Becky spoke, "More or less."

Amber spoke, "I didn't tell him anything. He figured it out on his own."

Becky spoke, "I never said Mick was stupid. Slow at times but not stupid. Sorry for all the smoke and mirrors little bro but we...I needed assurances that you will win."

I spoke, "So I take it I'm the only one left?"

Becky spoke, "You and one other guy in the WHOLE U.S. that is playing. Yeah."

I rose my eyebrow surprised.

Amber spoke, "So what does that do to our winnings?"

Becky spoke, "No idea. Even I kind of want him to win but that only means we have to split between him and ourselves."

I spoke, "So you think this other guy will win too?"

Becky spoke, "Has to happen some time or another."

Becky quickly spoke, "Listen I'm gonna let you go I 'think' we have company coming on our port side...I think it's the port. Whatever the fucking left side is called we have visitors."

CLICK

I looked at Amber, "Visitors as in Hunters?"

Amber shrugged.

I spoke, "Think we can get close and spy on them?"

Amber looked at me before shaking her head, "No."

I looked at her, "Come on aren't you curious?"

Amber looked at me momentarily before resuming driving.

I sighed, "Come ON Amber we have plenty of time to kill. How hard is it to simply drive near somewhere where they are use some binoculars to see what they're dealing with?"

Amber smiled as she drove, "And where prey tell are we going to find a pair on binoculars?"

I held up my phone making Amber instantly laugh her ass off. I blinked, "What?"

Amber spoke calmly after her bout of laughter, "Come on Mick. You know as well as I do our cell phones at MAX have 18x zoom."

I blinked at her not getting it, "Yeah so?"

She looked at me before returning her attention to the road, "You would need a camera with at least 500x zoom to even tell what is going on. I don't have a phone like that and I know you sure as hell don't."

I folded my arms, "You don't have to be so mean about it."

Amber spoke softly, "We'll just call in a couple of hours and see what went on. In the mean time, just sit back and relax. We have a lot of driving to do."

I looked at her, "Speaking of which, where the hell are we going?"

Amber smiled, "We're meeting at a different lake."

I blinked at her, "Huh?"

She smiled, "OH yeah. Becky is driving the boat to a different lake."

I looked at her confused, "Won't that cost her like....." I tried to do the math on something like that. I spoke, "Like a bajillion dollars taking the boat from one lake to another?"

Amber started laughing before she spoke, "Nope. Just $1,500 for breaking the limit on the area she agreed on." She shrugged, "Plus gas to get it back to the rental company."

I looked at her before speaking flatly, "Oh!"

Amber continued speaking, "Which we are taking the scenic route killing time. It'll take her about 14 hours to get from the lake they're on to the one we're meeting at. And us it will take 16 hours by scenic."

I sighed as I now knew I was going to be sitting in this heap for 16 hours causing me to instantly groan....loudly.

Amber laughed, "Get some sleep. You'll be driving the next leg."

I nodded as I leaned my seat back and tried to take a nap.