No Nut November 37

Story Info
Mick and Amber get pulled over.
1k words
4
346
00

Part 17 of the 36 part series

Updated 04/18/2024
Created 08/08/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

November 30

--------

I kind of slept here and there getting small naps only waking up when Amber stopped for something. Whether it was her stretching, using the ladies room somewhere, getting a pick me up, or getting gas is the areas where I woke up for a small brief and I even had to use the facilities in which Amber just pulled over if I had to urinate or would stop at some small convenience store where the bathrooms were on the outside for me to drop a deuce.

Eventually Amber pulled over and shook me, "Time to wake up."

I groaned feeling like the string of naps didn't connect together well enough, "Five more minutes."

I felt a pair of nails scratch against my exposed johnson.

Yes it had been out this entire time!

Why was my johnson hanging out?

Simple, in their infinite wisdom they didn't pack any of MY clothes to hide for a day. And I don't know about you but I could figure out how to tuck my dick back into the woman booty shorts that I already barely fit in, how I fit in them with my cock tucked into my ass cheeks was beyond me without the girls help.

And no I didn't pay attention to them tugging these damn things on as it was kind of a blur but I was kind of in an awkward pain having my dick in my ass crack as it felt like it was knocking against my own asshole.....which believe me was a weird experience.

So when Amber dragged her nails against my exposed member I quickly woke up and turned away from the offense as I growled, "OK I'M UP!"

Amber lightly pushed against me, "Come on it's your turn to drive."

I opened the door and pretty much rolled out before walking and was about to walk around the car to replace Amber in her seat when a cop car passed by and quickly turned around.

Amber immediately hissed, "SHIT!!! GET BACK IN!!!"

I dove back into the car and got in.

Amber looked at me, "QUICK THE WIG, HAT, AND MASK!!!"

I grabbed the wig and put it and the hat on before putting the mask on.

I looked at Amber holding onto my member, "And what should I do about this?"

She looked at me hissing, "Put it back in!"

I growled at her, "YOU put it back in!!!"

Amber huffed before reaching in the back where the coat that was draped around my shoulders and threw it over my crotch. Then she looked around and ripped off her sweater and draped it over my chest as she hissed, "Quick pretend you're asleep!"

I felt weird but still did as instructed.

We heard the cop approach the vehicle before Amber rolled down her window and spoke perkily, "What can I do you Officer?"

A feminine voice spoke, "License, Registration, and Insurance!"

Amber quickly dug through her purse and grabbed the contract before handing it to the cop as the cop looked at us then at what Amber handed her as Amber quickly spoke, "It's a rental."

The cop clicked her tongue, "Uh huh. Anyways do you know why I pulled you over?"

Amber spoke, "Honestly I have no clue."

Cop padded the roof of the car, "We've had a couple of disturbances of a guy dressed in drag letting his cock hang out at some establishments. And all those disturbances the witnesses described this here car to a 'T'."

Uh oh!

The cop continued, "Now normally I would chalk the disturbances as odd but I have to ask why."

Amber quickly spoke, "I'm so sorry," I could tell Amber was putting on her sweet face as she spoke with honey, "I didn't mean to offend. But we've been on the road all day and I kind of dared my fiancée here to dress in my clothes." I heard her whisper to the cop, "You know just to liven things up."

I heard the cop listen to Amber's obvious lie as she mused loudly before speaking, "Well normally I wouldn't condone things like that especially in public, Miss."

Amber quickly spoke, "You are right, officer."

The cop continued, "You're lucky most of the witnesses were adults and not kids. And it seems like you all tried to keep your exposure to a minimal." She sighed as she tapped the roof of the vehicle thinking for a moment before finally speaking, "Tell you what. I'm gonna run your license if nothing comes back then I'm gonna let you off with a warning."

Amber inhaled deeply as she spoke, "About that, you might find a little tryst between myself and a couple. It's a pure mistake on our part but a neighbor misunderstood the noises that night I assure you."

The cop looked at her before speaking, "Did you get a warrant?"

Amber quickly shook her head, "No ma'am. Like I said, it was a pure misunderstanding."

Cop sighed, "Ok I appreciate your honesty. About how long ago was this?"

Amber smiled, "Oh about two years ago."

Cop nodded, "Is that all?"

Amber nodded, "Yes ma'am."

Cop nodded, "Alright if that's all that is on your record then I see no reason to hold you any longer."

The cop leaned down to address me, "I'll also need your license."

I sighed, "Kind of don't have it."

Amber looked at me before looking at the cop, "My fiancé is a dolt. He forgets his head if it wasn't attached."

Cop clicked her tongue, "Uh huh. And what's your name sir."

I sat up now that the cop pretty much knew the jig was up and from what I heard she was trying to be nice. After my seat was upright I looked at her, "Mick Glover."

The cop squinted at me, "Mick Glover?"

I nodded, not getting the whole saying my name again.

The cop smiled, "The same Mick Glover that is on the news doing the NNN challenge?"

Amber immediately blurted out, "Oh SHIT!!!"