No Nut November 35

Story Info
Mick’s celibacy continues.
1.3k words
3.88
451
00

Part 15 of the 36 part series

Updated 04/18/2024
Created 08/08/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Well that was fun.....see my sarcasm.

Let me explain, I'M STILL DRESSED IN FUCKING DRAG!!!

Shortly after Becky docked the boat all the girl's kind of made a show for anyone that was there but because we were in a remote area there weren't many eyes looking on us though there was some as I was sure the people there hadn't seen a yacht before so there was some gawkers.

Seeing how there weren't many eyes paying attention to us I was sure no one noticed that Amber made me walk like a woman from the boat ALL THE WAY UP THE DOCK.....AT AN INCLINE.....IN HEELS.

Yeah see my problem.

More than once I stumbled in the fucking heels.

Didn't stop Amber tugging at my rope that was attached to my dick making me scream like a bitch as Amber whispered, "Slow down, take each step carefully."

I wanted to scream at her but I couldn't due to the duct tape. Still I looked at her and grumbled as I was sure my muffled sounds made sense to her.

It was like Amber was fluent in muffled speech as she smiled, "Just move sweetie."

I looked at her, "UOOUUOO FTHHHH MOOO!"

TUG

I teared up and shut up.

I started walking slow and eventually made it up the docks to official ground. I stood there for a moment wondering what was next as even Amber was looking around.

During my walk up I had time to actually think of why I was dressed the way I was. And the only thing I could come up with was an obvious smoke screen.

But did they really have to dress me in drag? I'm sure a simple other outfit would have sufficed....like a dress or something. Having my cock tucked in was fucking embarrassing....and painful.

Suddenly a voice spoke, "Ms. Mitchell?"

Amber quickly spun her head around to meet the person, "Yes!"

A teenage boy held up keys as he waved his hand towards a little SUV as he spoke, "I have your rental like we agreed."

Amber smiled, "Thank you," as she walked up to the teenager who still had obvious pimples on his face, "I'm not sure what to do next. Do I take you back to the rental place?"

The boy's voice cracked as he nodded, "Y-yes ma'am. If you could drop me off at the rental property I would be greatly appreciated."

Amber smiled, "Alright." She looked at me, "You'll get in the back until I drop him off."

I nodded not wanting to cause any scene as the added evidence was beginning to make more sense.....I was still in hiding mode.

I let Amber guide me to the back of the car as I tried to not make a show of getting in....even when I sat on my own nuts.

Ok I did muffled out a yell and a cry but Amber leaned down and whispered, "Just lean on one ass cheek Mick and cross your legs. It'll help." Then she closed the door on me.

I tried as I leaned against the door officially sitting on one ass cheek and crossed my legs. To my surprise it actually helped.

Would have been nice if she told me BEFORE I sat the fuck down.

Still I tried to remain silent as Amber drove the rental from where we were to the rental company.

Before the boy got out he handed Amber all the paperwork, "Here is your contract ma'am. Remember the vehicle is to be returned in three days with a full tank."

Amber smiled at the boy, "I'll have it back in less than 48 hours."

The boy smiled before officially leaving.

Amber looked at the mirror to see me, "We're gonna go somewhere a little more....quiet. Then I'll let you sit in the front ok sweetie."

I muffled, "Kik V His."

She laughed before answering, "True we should have brought you in on the plan but you know your sister."

I sighed and muffled, "Tch."

Amber laughed, "That she is."

Amber drove for a little bit before we got to a dark enough area as she pulled off the main road and drove a little bit further officially going off road but was sticking to the beaten paths before pulling off more.

She turned off the vehicle and looked around wildly before smiling at me, "I feel so naughty like we're spies or something."

I muffled my answer still uncomfortable, "N E pe oo."

Amber blinked, "Oh right!"

She got out and helped out of the vehicle. She whispered, "Don't make a sound!" As I felt something sharp approach my back before I felt the rope holding my dick in place loosen.

I of course let out a sigh of relief and wiggled in place trying to free my dick out of my ass cheeks. A little bit more furious wiggling released my dick.

I muffled again, "P."

Amber smiled as she pulled down the mask and ripped off the tape from my lips as I let out my first official word....OWWW!

Then I growled at Amber, "What the fuck is this all about?"

Amber looked around before speaking, "Get in the car and I'll explain!"

I shook my head, "Not until you release my fucking arms Amber!"

Amber sighed but she did as I asked and untied my arms to where I could move as the jacket that was draped over my shoulders dropped to the ground.

I rolled my shoulders and immediately reached under the stupid shorts and pulled my cock so it was forward and out of my ass.

I grunted, "There that's better."

Amber looked at me, "Can we get in the car now!"

I looked at her before I silently got in the car. As soon as Amber got in the car I immediately spoke, "Now What in the actual FUCK is this all about?"

I looked at Amber ready to go to jail after being hog tied and turned into probably the ugliest drag guy around that had no fashion sense in human history.

Amber quickly spoke, "Becky...."

I immediately spoke, "I know Becky put you all up to this. I want to know why?"

Amber sighed, "Ok so you know how you were watching TV with Becky and how they tried to interview a guy before he lost?"

I nodded, "Yeah she pointed out the fire and ice twins."

Amber nodded, "Well Becky thought that it wouldn't be soon before the news stations would find out where you were and in proxy all the hunters that will be hunting you soon."

I looked forward as I grunted, "Yeah I was already coming to that idea already."

Amber continued, "Well Becky thought if we could hold them off and use a little misdirection we could hide you just a little bit longer."

I spoke, "So dressing me up in drag was your solution?"

Amber shrugged, "It seemed like a good idea. If anyone were paying attention they would see women exiting the boat looking like they were partying. We sneak you out. And stay on the road avoiding everyone until Dec. 1." She looked at her phone, "Which is under 30 hours."

Amber sighed, "I don't know about you but I'm gonna sleep."

Then I watched her seat recline back slowly until she was fully laying down as she groaned, "This is gonna suck!"

I looked at her weird.

She looked at me as she smirked, "If I wake up with scoliosis will you crack my back for me?"

I looked at her and reminded silent long enough to where Amber spoke, "Get some sleep Mick and tomorrow I'll personally get you some breakfast."

She cracked her eye at me, "Oh and I appreciate playing along."

I grunted, "Like I have a choice."

Amber lightly chuckled, "Good night Mick." As she rolled over and within seconds she was out lightly snoring.

I looked at her seeing how quickly she went to sleep and was instantly jealous of her special power.....Bitch!