No Nut November 39

Story Info
Mick gets hit on.
1.1k words
4.57
350
00

Part 19 of the 36 part series

Updated 04/18/2024
Created 08/08/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I shrugged as I looked at Neil, "More than likely talking to my sister."

Neil blinked at me confused, "Why?"

I looked at her shrugging one shoulder, "Long story."

Neil smiled, "Well we got time." She leaned forward smiling, "So tell me Mick is this your first time doing NNN?"

I smirked as I felt my face redden, "Officially yes."

Neil smirked at me with a glint in her eye, "Unofficially?"

I chuckled, "Unofficially I may have accidentally personally done the NNN challenge in my youth," I smiled, "But I didn't last as long as now."

Neil lightly laughed as she leaned back, "I bet." She looked at me, "So tell me Mick, you say Muschi makes you take drugs and supplements to make you, as you have admitted, ungodly horny." She leaned forward her face straight and neutral, "Have you done anything drastic while on these drugs?"

The moment Neil asked the question Amber slipped her hand under the table and nearly pierced her nails into my leg causing me to flinch.

I looked at Amber for a moment seeing her wide eyes while she was still on the phone as she mouthed, 'Careful'.

Neil didn't miss the intention as I looked back at her. I laughed as I spoke, "Make is such a strong word. Suggest I believe is the term used."

Neil looked at me confused as I continued, "You see, Muschi has you wear a...." I coughed, "cock ring that registers when you," I felt my face redden in embarrassment, "fire off so to speak."

Neil blinked before smiling as she leaned forward, "I've always wondered how they would do it."

This time I blinked, "Really?"

Neil nodded before shrugging, "Most guys I know won't tell me anything like that." This time her face blushed, "At least none of my male friends would tell me about that."

I blink before speaking flatly, "Oh."

Neil looked at me, "So you wear this ring?"

I nodded as she continued, "Then they force you to take these drugs?"

I scrunched up my face as I tilted to one side, "Well....like I said suggest if you want to be in the competition."

Neil spoke flatly, "Same thing. They force you to take it if you want to win $750k."

I looked at her trying to not give too much away, "If you want to look at it that way then sure I guess it is considered force but then you wouldn't win the money. So why sign up if you don't follow the rules?"

Neil mused before sighing, "I guess you're right."

I lightly chuckled, "I don't know about you but I can pay off my house and the remaining bit of my car loan and still have money to play with. And all I have to do is not touch myself and remain away from orifices in general."

Neil smiled, "Fair point." She laughed for a minute before she looked at me, "And is this your first time out to our area?"

I nodded, "Yep," as I saw Neil relax more.

Amber officially got off the phone just as our food showed up.

The moment my food was set in front of me I moaned so loudly that I forgot I was in front of company. I looked up at Neil and Amber before meekly speaking, "Sorry it's been a minute since I've had steak." I blinked as I realized, "Been since last month actually."

Neil laughed, "Well don't stop on my account."

I nodded and immediately dove in without a single care in the world and within a blink of an eye I inhaled the food in rapid pace I was sure there was shrapnel all over the place.

I looked up after finishing the food to see Neil blinking probably in shock on how quickly I devoured the food but she overcame it with a smirk, "If I didn't know any better you were a certain anime character with how quickly you inhaled that."

This time I blinked in shock as this girl just mentioned anime. Wasn't expecting that one. I leaned forward with a quirky smile, "Oh yeah? Which one?"

Neil shrugged, "Maybe a certain black haired fighter whose real name rhymes with carrot."

I smiled widely as Amber spoke, "Who?"

I looked at Amber with a faint smile, "Unless you watch anime you'll never understand."

Amber rolled her eyes as I addressed Neil, "That's an odd comparison."

Neil shrugged with a smirk, "You seem the type."

I looked at her instantly feeling a certain camaraderie forming, "And is that type on your radar?"

Neil laughed, "You mean geek?"

I nodded. She smiled, "Tell you what," she looked at Amber before addressing me, "if you ever become single again and want to swap anime shows. I wouldn't say no."

I looked at Amber before looking at Neil, "I just might do that."

Neil smiled as she pulled a card from her breast pocket and wrote on the back before handing me the card, "My info."

I accepted the card and looked at her, "Can I see your cell?"

Neil shrugged before retrieving her cell and handing it to me unlocked. I quickly input my digits and information before handing her cell back. I smiled, "Send me a text the," I looked at Amber, "When's Muschi holding their party?"

Neil blinked, "Party?"

Amber thought about it before replying, "I think December 15th."

I nodded and looked back at Neil, "How about December 20th. Unless you have family plans?"

Neil smiled, "I'm the only dumb one who decided to work while everyone else took off. You'd have to hang out in the station unless you got a hotel."

I smiled, "We'll talk." I looked at Amber, "You ready?"

Amber looked from Neil to me before nodding.

I scooted out as Neil looked up at me smirking, "So she's not your fiancé?"

I looked at Amber before looking at Neil with a smile, "Long story." I tugged at material that was tight around me, "I'll be sure to get this cleaned for you."

I looked at Amber as I padded my body, "And it seems I don't have my wallet." I smiled widely then I caught Neil checking out the outline reminding me of my predicament as I quickly put the hat back over the outline immediately blushing and meekly speaking, "Sorry!"

Neil's jaw was quite open as she was checking out the outline as I caught her look at Amber before looking at me as an evil grin started to slowly increase as she spoke, "Don't be." She looked at Amber, "NOT Fiancé? Right?"

Amber lightly chuckled as she held up her clean hand, "Caught us."

Neil opened her mouth as Amber spoke, "Call me his protector until tomorrow where I might be upgraded to twinkie."

Neil blinked in confusion while I groaned. I quickly spoke, "LONG Story! Now if you shall excuse us." I looked at Amber as I spoke through gritted teeth, "Let's GO!"