No Nut November 40

Story Info
Mick remains on the run
2k words
4.25
209
00

Part 20 of the 36 part series

Updated 04/18/2024
Created 08/08/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We were only on the road for a few moments after having coffee/food from Officer A. Neil before Amber finally broke our momentary silence.

Amber, "Soooo you like Neil?"

Neil, or Alyssa Neil from her card, looked good. I mean she was definitely in my league. A stark comparison to all of Becky's friends....Amber included.

It was hard to tell Alyssa Neil's actual measurements in her uniform.

But here was what I could tell.

She was short, roughly 5'1". Brown hair that she had pulled tight into a round bun so I had no idea how long her hair was. She had brown eyes.

She wore her make up light in uniform. Nothing too striking but it was enough to tell she was wearing make up.

From the uniform, and what I was currently wearing (her yoga pants and sweater) she had decent curves.

Granted I know I'm fairly skinny but these yoga pants were tight. Which also meant Alyssa was fairly skinny herself.

And she was a geek.

Definitely hitting all the things I looked for in a girl.

I looked at Amber, "I mean she was kind of cute. Definitely in my wheel house compared to you all."

Amber rose her eyebrow seeming irritated, "How so?"

I looked at Amber as I spoke, "Come on Amber. You and all the others are WAY out of my league. I don't know if you or the others have looked but I'm maybe a 5 or 6 at best on the hot guy scale."

Amber quickly scoffed, "Hot guy scale?"

I nodded, "You know....you all gauge whether a guy is hot enough or good looking enough for you to consider doing anything with."

I continued, "And I'm not complimenting I'm just stating the facts. You are at least a 8 on the hotness scale. All of you are at least an 8 if not hotter."

Amber looked at me, "AH thanks!"

I rolled my eyes as she obviously missed what I was trying to get across. I continued, "And with that difference I guarantee you that if we started dating we probably wouldn't last long because there isn't much we have in common."

I pointed back, "Now Officer Neil I have a better chance at landing."

Amber rose her eyebrow, "Are you saying she's not hot?"

I groaned, "NOOO!!! I'm saying she has a lot more in common with me if she mentions fucking Gofi from Dragon Circles, meaning she knows anime which also means she is a geek. And I don't know if you've seen but I'm a geek."

I sighed, "So yes I'm saying whether she's hot or not. We have more in common making her hotter in my mind."

Amber rose her eyebrow, "Though she was probing trying to figure out if you done anything drastic like rape so she can arrest you."

I blinked, "No, she wasn't?"

Amber nodded, "Yes she was, Mick. Why do you think she was asking things like, Is this your first time? What does the drugs/supplements do? Have you done anything drastic? She was trying to figure out if you were tied to any previous rapings in her county."

I looked at her, "But I didn't!"

Amber nodded, "I know but you just gave her evidence or a new look as to why certain events happen around November/December."

I blinked as I followed her logic and immediately groaned before I slumped down in the seat, "Ok I guess I won't go visit her." I sighed, "I guess I'll just wash it and mail it back to her."

Amber lightly chuckled, "Why?"

I looked at her, "You just said she was out to arrest me."

Amber laughed more, "NO! I said she tried meaning you passed her little interrogation. I don't think she wants to arrest you anymore."

I perked up, "You don't?"

Amber shook her head, "Na! After you stood up she had a different look on her face."

I blinked and was about to ask the question until I remember my little friend and his outline before I felt my face flush and spoke flatly, "Oh!"

Amber laughed, "Hey at least she now wants to fuck you."

I smirked, "Yeah."

Amber looked at me, "And Mick."

I looked at her, "Yeah?"

Amber looked at me smiling, "I think you're HOT!!! But I also agree we have different tastes and areas of interest. SO after Muschi's party, if you really want to go to see her I'll accept that."

Then she pouted, "Though I did offer two months of my service to you."

I looked at Amber already feeling bad that I was hitting on a girl in front of Amber after she had done so much for me.

Hell all the other girl's, Becky's friends, offered something after I passed my 30 day celibacy otherwise known as NNN.

And originally I was intrigued when all of Becky's HOT friends were literally bidding on what they would do to me when I won as each 'offer' was not only intriguing but fucking down right filthy that made me or less wanting to do the NNN and actually win.

What?

You tell me if you'd turn down a girl who was willing be your FreeUse Maid for a month and not be tempted.

Or your freeuse fuck doll for three months and no orifice was off limits.

Or some variation where the girl was willing to let me do whatever with them.

BUT most of them had put a time limit on their offer so I knew most of the girls were willing to do whatever because of this occasion. After the time was up they would return to their lives and I would return to being single.

At least that's how I'm understanding it.

I mean sure I had hoped maybe, just maybe, after the time was up maybe we would become an item, i.e. in a relationship, but I knew that was me being hopeful.

This Alyssa Neil had a higher probability that I would not only find a person with the same interests but would find a partner that I could possibly spend the rest of my life with.

Granted if I do win and I was suddenly rilthy fich, I think that bit works with two people to correct me but I like the sounds of mixing up the words, then I might have to reconsider some aspects of my life. Like adhering to a new lifestyle or at the very least listening to an accountant.

Even if it truly is me and one other guy my winnings from.....

I blinked as I suddenly forgot how much the hidden grand prize with Muschi was.

I looked at Amber, "Hey Amber remind me how much the grand prize is?"

Amber spoke, "Which grand prize?"

I looked at her, "You know the GRAND prize if I win."

Amber perked up, "OH..." then she thought about it, "I think it's a little over 2.2 billion."

That's right 2.2 BILLION.

So if the other guy wins with me that brings our winnings down to 1.1 billion. Still a lot to share between 7....8 people. That's still.....what $100 something million?

I felt my brain heating up as I tried to do the math but finally settled on $100 something million to myself. Then I groaned as I forgot about taxes and decided cutting that in half making it 50 something.

Is it bad I kind of want the other guy to lose just so my winnings go up?

Still 50 something wasn't bad. If I played it right I could easily live off 50 something million. As long as I didn't do anything stupid I should be good for the rest of my life.

Still have to last another what....

I looked at the time seeing it was barely approaching 2pm. Meaning I needed to last another 10 hrs and I was officially done with NNN.

I looked at Amber knowing she would be happy to let me fill her with my accumulated spunk.

I felt something stir in my loins as it rose by simply thinking that statement causing me to groan and think of something else.

I spoke, "I wonder how Becky is doing?"

Amber looked at me while she drove before catching my hint as she put Becky up on the speaker.

It only rung twice before Becky answered.

Becky: Yeah!

I spoke, "How's it going over there?"

Becky: Oh you know dealing with sudden visitors.

Amber spoke, "Hunters?"

Becky: Yep. AS soon as Mick went up on the board as being the last competitor and the damn news station doing their jobs we have had a couple of visitors.

I spoke, "So the other guy lost?"

Becky laughed, "Yeah he lost about an hour ago."

I blinked, "How?"

Becky laughed before continuing, "No Fucking clue but it's obvious it was a Hunter."

She continued laughing as it was obvious we were in the winning before she started talking again, "Anyways we're currently entertaining a few of the 'visitors' getting them drunk. Might be able to get some info out of them."

Amber spoke, "Is Paula or Codi doing the 'partying'?"

Becky laughed as she replied "Both!"

I spoke, "And has the news shown up?"

Becky laughed even more, "Yeah we got a woman reporter ready to interview me about your where abouts. I told them I don't know where you were and have declined putting my face on the news."

I blinked confused as to why Becky would give up a chance to make herself famous. I spoke, "Why won't you let them interview you?"

Becky spoke flatly, "Amber explain it to our friend! I got to go."

Then she hung up.

I looked at Amber confused as Amber spoke, "While being a Hunter you're not allowed to be on TV for any reason. It's a weird rule."

I looked at her confused, "Well what about celebrities?"

Amber rose her eyebrow as she lightly smiled hiding her laughter, "Celebrities?"

I nodded, "Like what's her name on the news that obviously knew what was going on?"

Amber thought about who I was talking about before smiling still trying to contain her laughter, "She's already working for the news. That's different."

Then she mused out loud, "Not a bad gig if you ask me. Become a hunter as a news reporter and use that to interview players. Not a bad way to knock some competition quickly." She shrugged as she pushed the idea away, "Anyways we aren't reporters prior to becoming Hunters. We're not allowed to get caught nor are we allowed to go on television."

She looked at me, "And Becky is Definitely not allowed to interfere in ANY of this. So if they catch her we are all screwed."

I blinked as I quickly followed that logic, "What if they already have?"

Amber looked at me before continue looking at the road, "Not that they will know but as long as we don't interfere we're good."

I looked at her and thought about all the ways Becky and Amber especially HAVE interfered. So far they have butted in on a couple of Hunter's tries at getting at me, Becky mainly. Amber told one to come back another time as I wasn't there as she was just checking on the house. Becky told those cops that I wasn't there just the other night. Then right after they left put me on a limo. Then on the boat she quickly had me removed once she learned the news was interested.

If that wasn't interference I don't know what is.

I'm sure if Muschi's lawyer team wanted they could argue that Becky and I planned to take Muschi's little challenge on and through nefarious means made sure I won just to get at the 2.2 billion dollar prize.

Hell I wouldn't be surprised if at the celebration they told me I only won the $750k and the grand prize was off limits due to all the interference.

SO many scenarios ran through my head as I clearly was focusing on what could happen as I traveled deeper and deeper down a rabbit hole but it helped kill time.

So much time was wasted inside my head that I barely noticed that Amber stopped and got us dinner at some fast food joint.

I blinked when Amber asked me, "Burger or Fried Chicken?"