No Nut November 41

Story Info
The countdown begins.
1.8k words
4.27
451
00

Part 21 of the 36 part series

Updated 04/18/2024
Created 08/08/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After dinner, which I had a simple bacon burger and a tea, it was my turn to drive the last leg while Amber idly slept in the passenger seat.

I had long ago given up on trying to pull the yoga pants out of my crack and off my bits as the pants gave me a permanent wedgie and remained glued to my body like a second skin.

How women wear Yoga pants if all they did was ride up your crevices was beyond me as I knew it was completely uncomfortable. Not that I'm complaining about women wearing yoga pants as even I appreciated what they did....still it gave me a newfound respect.

And the mini jacket that was two sizes too small on me wasn't helping with things like circulation so needless to say I was completely uncomfortable in my own skin.

Still it was nicer than being dressed in drag. Especially those stupid booty shorts that did nothing but let my cheeks hang out....along with my cock hanging out as there was no room for the appendage.

So yeah, I gave up tugging at the material until it finally settled into what seemed like a stopping point. The longer I sat there with the perma-wedgie the more and more it seemed comfortable. Though the whole 'second skin' was completely foreign to me so it wasn't exactly too comfortable but comfortable enough to not irritate me.

All I know is that after today I might just have to buy a new set of yoga pants and hoodie for Alyssa Neil and just burn this set after the wedgie decided to ride so high into my crack as it seemed easier than having it cleaned. Though there's only so many washes a pair of yoga pants can withstand and I think even at the harshest setting wouldn't be enough to get my ass juice smell out of the fuckers.

Still I drove the windy roads of our state following Amber's GPS trying to ignore my second skin as we approached closer and closer to the location where we would meet up with my sister and the boat that may or may not have Hunters on board.

Time slowly dwindled as the sun set and night came on as I continued to drive the back roads avoiding just about every highway possible driving at a near snail's pace never going above 50 MPH which irritated me to no end because all it seemed we were doing was zig zagging the highway as we drove to the agreed lake.

Still I drove as we listened to whatever music Amber had on her phone, as that was the phone connected to the car, and I kept flipping through her music mainly because her tastes were not mine. Eventually after the 50th song flip I just went to the radio and found a station I liked.

Once I found the station and stopped annoying Amber by flipping through the music and channels she eventually nodded off for a nap while I drove.

Then came the painstaking and mind numbing drive through forested back roads where I waited for a deer or wild animal to jump out at any moment while I tried to follow the electronic voice on which roads to take.

Time dwindled more as I was sure crickets were chirping as I drove through the roads and somehow when I looked at the clock it somehow hit 1130pm and was still roughly two hours away from our meeting place.

Well within the time frame as soon as I showed up to the boat would become an all out party.....or at the very least I won't have to worry about hiding any more.

I looked at the snoring Amber lightly thinking that at 1201am December 1st I could wake up Amber and talk her into a roadie.

The more I thought about it the more I wanted it but I figured that somehow that would knock me out waiting exactly 1 minute after December to officially nut blasting my accumulated storage of spunk without getting confirmation that I had officially won.

Somehow I can see Becky berating the shit out of me for waiting exactly ONE MINUTE before I blew my wad without getting confirmation that I had officially won.

No, I needed to wait.

Somehow before I knew it I had this internal dialogue as each minute passed.

1131pm: 29 more minutes

1132pm: 28 more minutes til I win

1133pm: holy shit I can't believe this is happening

1134pm: 26 minutes

1135pm: 25.... I CAN'T WAIT!!

1136pm: I wonder what I'll do first?

1137pm: who should I do first?

1138pm: I wonder how long will I last after a month?

1139pm: should I masturbate first?

1140pm: na that's a waste

1141pm: I smiled after imagining unloading my first load into someone officially starting my promised twinkie process

1142pm: will my first load be thick?

1142pm: will I bounce right back within a few seconds?

1144pm: will i remember how to fuck?

1145Pm: I laughed at that stupid thought

1146pm: should I pay back certain individuals?

1147pm: should I fuck Paula first while making Amber watch?

1148pm: I wonder who will taste better?

1149pm: fuck only 11 minutes!!!!

1150pm: should I keep my ring on?

1151pm: should I check my phone at 1201 to make sure Muschi sent a congratulations?

1152pm: or will they just send me a congrats at 8am or some shit?

1153pm: god I can't wait

1154pm: I looked at Amber immediately thinking about pulling over

1155pm: this month has SUCKED!!!

1156pm: I BETTER WIN!

1157pm: holy shit 2 more minutes

1158pm: 1 more minute and I'm officially a free man!

1159pm: GOOD BYE NOVEMBER!!!

1200am: YAY!!!!

I looked at my phone as I waited for something to happen.

I initially waited for Muschi to send me a text or email. Instead I heard a party sound coming from my phone that nearly made me swerve off the road as I fumbled for my phone.

Amber woke up as I swerved, "WHAT THE HELL!!!"

I yelled, "MY PHONE!"

She grabbed it for me as I fumbled too much and handed it to me as she grabbed the wheel righting us and driving straight.

I unlocked my phone and found where the noise was coming from.

It was from the Muschi App that my ring was tied to.

I immediately opened the app and in big letters as it spoke.

YOU WON MUSCHI'S NO NUT CHALLENGE!!!

It repeated the sound without saying my name.

I quickly turned off the noise and locked my phone before grabbing the wheel and putting my phone back in the cup holder.

I grunted at Amber, "Thanks."

Amber looked at me as she spoke, "So you won?"

I grunted, "I guess."

Amber coyly spoke, "So what do you want to do first?"

I looked at Amber momentarily before sighing, "As much as I want to turn you into a twinkie like I promised I think we should wait until I get more confirmation."

Amber lightly chuckled, "So you don't want road head?"

I looked at her fighting the urge the grab the back of her head and guiding her down to do just that before I spoke, trying to keep my frustration out of my voice, "Better get double confirmation or Becky will have our hides for fucking up one minute after midnight."

Amber frowned before sighing, "Yeah you're probably right."

We were quiet as I turned off one road onto another putting us on the highway as I spoke, "Seeing how it's officially December 1st we can stop with this windy road bullshit!"

As soon as I turned onto the highway I gunned the throttle, finally going faster than 50MPH as the guidance re-worked itself and spoke in a calm machine voice, "Destination is 18 minutes on your right."

Amber decided to speak as I focused on the highway, "So out of curiosity who are you going to do first?"

I remained quiet as all the things I wanted to do were about to become reality. Amber spoke, "So...."

I spoke cutting her off, "Sleep first then I plan on getting with Becky to confirm we officially won before I do anyone."

Amber was quiet for a moment before she spoke, "But I'll be first, right?"

I looked at her as she smiled at me widely though she was trying to act innocent though it was obvious what she was after.....she wanted to be first in my nutting cycle.

I also knew that she, out of the entire group, had been super helpful with keeping me on track with my celibacy for the month. So it was obvious what she wanted after all the help, although most of the help that her or Becky have given had caused other issues like the whole 'Let's put you in cage!' or 'Let me nurse you back to health because of my first fuckup!'.

Even though ALL THAT had happened there was one thing I had noticed....she was always there.....well her and Becky.

And I know Becky doesn't want to be part of the twinkie train.....but Amber does.

Sigh....I guess though she had put me a cage, that I'll never forget NOR want to remember. And I did kind of make a solemn vow to repay Amber for that particular hiccup she had made up for it.

Sigh

I guess there was only one obvious answer to all this.

Her.

I looked at her with a smirk, "Don't worry you'll be first."

Amber smiled widely as she nodded, "Right answer." She looked forward, "I wouldn't have gone through all this shit to not be turned in a...." she smiled as she looked at me, "I like your term," as she winked at me, "TWINKIE!"

I rolled my eyes as I spoke, "I only said that because I was drunk Amber. Leave the idiotic term alone."

Amber lightly laughed, "I quite like the term. I think it's apt for what's going to happen."

She looked at me, "Though I'm curious what your drunk mind would call when you shot your load all over us?"

She tilted her head, "Glazing I guess?"

I felt my face heat up from the embarrassment still I sighed, "Na I think my drunken mind would have gone with strudeling."

Amber tilted her head, "Strudeling?"

My face redden more but still explained, "You know. Like those toaster pastries where you add the cream topping after cooking."

Amber gasped as she nodded, "OOOOHHHH!!!!" She smiled at me, "That makes more sense!"

I grumbled still heated at the topic of the different Nutting techniques I was actually having with a woman.

Not that I was revealing any trade secrets....but still. Not really a topic you would want to talk about with a woman.

I turned on the blinker about the same time as the GPS dinged, 'Your turn off is to the right in one mile.'