No Nut November 42

Story Info
November is OVER!!! What will Mick do?
1.4k words
3.69
526
00

Part 22 of the 36 part series

Updated 04/18/2024
Created 08/08/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You ever been to a party that was either on it's last leg or was about to ramp up depending on your view? Or some mixture of the both?

Yeah that's what I walked into when I met up and Becky and a boat FILLED with women. And there was five added women.

The moment I, myself and Amber, showed up, at a little after 12:40am on December 1, Becky quickly greeted me as we heard girls cheering over something that was completely incoherent.

I looked at the location of the commotion as I looked at Becky with a quizzical look in which Becky rolled her eyes and simply said, "Don't ask!"

Becky then changed gears smiling and quickly hugged me basically saying, "You did it you dumb bastard." She pulled away still laughing with the BIGGEST smile, "We DID IT!!!"

I sighed as I held up the Congrats from my app as I asked the stupid question, "So I won. What should we do next?"

Again we heard a loud commotion as we looked at the direction before Becky looked at me, "Well, if you're willing, little bro, we can hold off on the unleashed debauchery until we confirm you officially won tomorrow morning. Then once it's official you won and we won the BIG prize we will definitely celebrate."

She smiled as she pointed, "I got five extra girls willing to drain you upstairs."

Amber stepped forward ready to fight Becky, "I'm FIRST!"

I watched as my sister, who could probably beat the living shit out of Amber (who might enjoy it after learning she's a masochist), look at Amber with a quizzical look for a moment then look at me for some type of explanation.

I looked at her and shrugged as I rolled my eyes as I had officially given up on the subject as I had made up my mind to just give Amber the satisfaction of being first though my previous plans sounded fun. Something about Amber told me if I had gone through with my plans something 'bad' might happen. So it was easier just to do Amber and maybe do something kinky later as my constellation prize for everything.

Becky looked back at Amber, smirked and put her hand on Amber's shoulder as she spoke reassuringly, "Sure honey. Whatever you want."

That seemed to satisfy Amber as she returned to her normal self now that she had asserted her dominance to be first in the fuck order. She smiled and perkily spoke, "I guess I'll go hide Mick in the master room?"

Becky smirked at Amber before looking at me, "That would be best."

Amber nearly bounced in place as she spoke more cheerfully as she brought up her hand above her eyebrow and saluted, "Ey ey captain."

Amber looked at me as she looped her arm around and literally pulled me off my feet damn near before I caught up and was walking with her to my room and she locked the door.

From there Amber pretty much pushed me onto the bed and snuggled next to me and was lightly snoring within a few minutes.....the bitch.

Took me another 30 or so minutes before my own brain would shut up and I was able to join Amber in slumber.

------

December 1st

------

I got woken up to a banging on my door closely followed by Becky's voice in an urgent whisper, "OPEN THE FUCK UP MICK!"

I groaned as I pushed Amber's form off my body causing her to mildly stir as she murmured, "What."

I got off the bed and walked up to the main door as I unlocked the door. Becky quickly slipped in and closed the door on me as she locked it.

I blinked at her seeing her urgency, "What's up?"

Becky didn't hesitate as she spoke quickly, "QUICK open your phone and go to your email. See if you got anything from Muschi!"

I blinked at her, wondering her urgency, "What's going on?"

Becky nearly growled, "DO IT!!!"

I sighed not sure what has Becky all worried but I did as she requested. I found my phone and navigated to my email. I searched and quickly found an email from a Travis Lemars from Muschi with the heading 'Request for Audit'.

I looked at the subject line quizzically but still opened the email.

Mr. Mickey Glover,

Let me be the first to congratulate you on your interesting win of Muschi's No Nut November Challenge and winning the agreed $750,000.

My name is Travis Lemars and I work for Muschi in the legal department. We are conducting an audit on your win as we have noticed some discrepancies both from your ring's analytics AND we have some troubling reports that we would like your view on this matter.

If you have some time within the next week I would like to set up an interview to go over the analytics of your ring's performance and get your side of certain reports. I know that seeing how it is December 1st that you may be ready to get some pent up frustrations off your chest, excuse my lame joke.

Let me know when you are available and I'll meet you at any of the following Muschi facilities in your home town.

Thank you for your time.

Travis Lemars

I read the email one more time to make sure I understood the email but still didn't fully understand what he was getting at.

Did something happen to my ring?

What reports?

I looked up at Becky and spoke, "Who is Travis Lemars?"

Becky quickly spoke, "So you got one too?"

I nodded, not really getting what was going on.

Becky quickly spoke, "What does yours say?"

Instead of explaining to Becky my email I simply gave her my phone with the email still up. I watched as she read the email and was quickly thinking before she hissed out a 'SHIT!'.

I looked at Becky, "What?"

Becky didn't hesitate as she did the same to me. She handed me her phone with an email showing.

Ms. Rebecca Glover,

A recent event has happened that we believe is an error as it should not have happened.

The event I'm speaking of is a player by the name of Mickey Glover has won the No Nut November Challenge which entitles him to both the $750,000 prize AND the current hidden prize that Muschi has put into escrow for the past number of years.

We would like to bring you in for an interview to get your perspective on how this event may have happened and would like to talk to you about some concerning reports that we at Muschi find troubling.

If you could come in for an interview at your earliest convenience we would greatly appreciate it.

Sincerely,

Amanda Quoac

I looked up at Becky, "So what does this mean?"

Becky folded her arms as she spoke flatly, "We're fucked!"

She sighed as she pinched the bridge of her nose obviously deep in thought.

Suddenly Amber spoke, "Just tell them YOU talked Mick into the challenge but haven't told him anything about you being a Hunter. Both of you lie about anything and everything for the entire month."

Both of us looked at Amber for a moment before I looked at Becky, "I mean it could work!"

Becky spoke, "Yeah until they ask about why I shooed away as many Hunter's like I did. I'm not supposed to interfere with any Hunters ploy. Remember?"

Becky looked at Amber, "Did you get any emails from Muschi?"

Amber looked at us quizzically but still searched for her phone before finding it. Then she navigated on her phone until she got to her emails.

Becky and I waited and waited until Amber spoke, "The last email I got from Muschi was my confirmation of me being a Hunter back in October."

Becky sighed, "Well that's something."

Becky looked at me, "Ok I think we can work with this. And Amber's idea isn't half too bad." Becky pointed at me, "We just need to keep our stories straight."

I gulped as I nodded, "Ok."

Then we started rehearsing our Story.....well we tried before Amber spoke, "Ummmm, do you two mind if you all rehearse all that later?"

Becky and I looked at Amber as she semi blushed but still spoke, "I believe Mick owes me a twinkie experience."

Becky sighed as she rolled her eyes before smiling a little bit as she looked at me, "Go ahead. We'll talk about this later."

I nodded and waited for Becky to officially leave before I followed her to the door and locked it as I looked at Amber who was smiling. I smiled and did the only thing I could think off.....I peeled off the yoga pants officially freeing my new friend for it's intended purpose for the first time in 30 days.