No Nut November 43

Story Info
The unloading begins.
2k words
4.24
702
1
0

Part 23 of the 36 part series

Updated 04/18/2024
Created 08/08/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As soon as Becky left the main cabin after Amber reminded us of my promise what feels like a lifetime ago though in reality it was only a couple days ago.

I looked at Amber with a smirk as she looked back at me with her own grim satisfaction that she was getting what she wanted.

I did the only think I could think of and that was unpaint myself out of Alyssa Neil's hoodie letting drop to the ground.

I wanted to make my unpeeling of the hoodie sexy but I guess I did one too many twists and body turns to get the fucker off because Amber lightly laughed at my idiocracy.

WHAT?

You wear a women's hoodie that is almost too fucking small and that's saying something as I am already a buck 50.

I'm just glad Alyssa wasn't one of those gym girls that wore altered hoodies, the kind that barely covers her chest so she can show off her abs.

With my upper torso finally covered I officially smelt my accumulated guy funk and almost fainted from the smell.

Then came to fun part and that was removing Alyssa's yoga pants. That definitely took some strength to basically pull down the pants with all my might because the material had definitely lodged itself into places where the sun has never shined.

I might have it imagined it but when the stretchy material unlodged itself from certain sections of my body I swore I heard a faint SCHLOOOOORP!.

But after some jumping, tugging, and light cursing I got the yoga pants off my groin and around my thighs officially letting out a different funk that once again offended me as I nearly gagged and thought that I was DEFINITELY burning these fuckers and simply buying Alyssa Neil a new pair.

Then came the comedy as I nearly face planted to ground trying the step out of the body forming material though I definitely fell and caught myself Amber still spoke, "You ok, Mick?"

I could hear Amber fighting back the laughter at me trying to get out of the pants I still grunted, "Yeah."

With me on the ground I was able to pull the skin forming material off and decided to toss the fuckers behind me hearing a faint THWAP before I stood and walked towards Amber feeling my heavy member sway as I walked towards Amber.

I made the short distance quickly with a smirk, "Now where were we?"

Amber smiled at me looking excited.....that is until my funk entered her nostrils and I saw the literal revulsion in her face as she quickly pinched her nose and spoke, "I think a shower is in order first Mick?"

I frowned but still played it off, "Yeah I guess you're right."

I turned from the bed and headed towards the shower a little irritated that after 30 fucking days of celibacy I had to wait another 20 or so minutes before I was finally going to have sex again.

I walked into the shower and was about to close the door but noticed that Amber had gotten out of bed and was walking towards the bathroom too.

I smiled, "You joining me."

She smiled as she spoke, "Might as well get clean first before I get," she smiled more evilly as she practically purred, "dirty."

I smiled as I walked towards the shower but stopped at the toilet to pee before turning on the shower.

Amber quickly spoke, "Before we shower I think pregaming is in order."

I looked at her confused but she held a finger before leaving the bathroom and audibly speaking, "Just wait."

I stood there like an idiot for maybe a couple of minutes before Amber returned with a bag as she set the bag on the counter with a heavy THUD closely followed by a cascade of noisy pill bottles falling as the bag settled.

Amber didn't wait as she quickly started pulling pill bottle after pill bottle. Then out came some other items and finally a water bottle.

I looked at the various bottles a little confused and was even more confused on the single ball like thing.

Amber caught my confusion as she smiled, "This will help you turn me into a twinkie.." then she frowned, "unless you don't want to?"

I coughed before lightly laughing, "No offense but I'm sure after a month I have enough filling to fully turn you into a twinkie."

Amber smiled at my confirmation but spoke, "This will help," she grabbed the first bottle and pulled a couple of pills before continuing, "trust me."

She handed me the first set of pills, "This will help with your bounce back."

Then she handed me another set of pills, "This will help keep you hard."

She handed another set, "This is from your series during the NNN challenge," she smiled, "it'll give you a boost of energy."

Set after set she gave me until my hand was filled with nothing but pills. Each set during this or that ranging from keeping me hard to keeping my sack full.

The sheer size of pills was amazing but still I took the pills feeling that it was my official breakfast.

Then I watched as Amber squatted on the toilet to pee while she took her own handful of pills and finished with stuffing the ball looking device up her vagina. I looked at her quizzically. She smiled, "It's a P Ball. It'll help keep me from getting pregnant," she winked at me, "and STD free meaning you can go raw on me without having to worry about catching anything."

I blinked in surprise at hearing that as up until this moment I normally wanted some type of contraceptive but from what Amber just said I can go raw without having to worry about anything.

I will admit I was shocked hearing about it but Becky, my sister, has more than once told me about P Balls so hearing about it shouldn't entirely surprise me. Just not used to thinking about them because they're meant for women....not guys.

I looked at Amber after she lodged the ball device in her as I grunted, "Can I turn on the shower now?"

Amber smiled sweetly at me, "Sure."

I reached in and pushed a few buttons as I waited for the water to hit 100 degrees before turning on any of the heads to wash our bodies.

Once the water hit 100 degrees I stepped in and turned on the overhead shower which only took a moment before a steady rain of water came out of the overhead device letting the water drench my body before turning it off and grabbing a bottle of body wash. I lathered up a loofah and proceeded washing my body making sure I hit every funk area on my body as I noticed Amber was watching.

I looked at her, "You joining?"

She smiled but spoke, "Just waiting for you to be officially funk free before I step in.

I looked at her confused before shrugging and turned, grabbing my shampoo and lathering up my hair.

Then I turned the overhead shower back on and rinsed myself off.

The moment I rinsed off is when Amber stepped in and pushed me against the wall as she smiled in the raining water nearly growling :"Time to get dirty."

I blinked in surprise before Amber quickly got on her knees and took an audible whiff before smiling up at me, "Much better."

She reached up and grasped my friend instantly making me groan as I felt that grasp before I felt Amber kiss my tip making my eyes flutter at the simple sensation.

I just stood there like an idiot as Amber went through a series of coaxing of my member, each sensation better than the last before Amber showed me her head skills by making my new member disappear into her waiting mouth.

Then came the impossible to miss groans and audible slurps coming from our bathroom as Amber proceeded to continuously suck, lick, and stroke my member until my toes flexed and I barely got out, "I'm..." as Amber's lips were firmly wrapped around my root as I unloaded my first back log of spunk.

I may have let out a semi high pitched shrill as Amber's game was unreal as she deprived herself of air while my accumulated back log continued to unload in her mouth.

My legs shook. I almost hyperventilated at the experience as it had almost been way too long since I had experienced someone wrapping their mouth around my dick.

When I finally succumbed and stopped blasting Amber's throat of spunk is when she finally let go of my root and slowly, almost painfully now that my member was extremely sensitive, massaged my dick with her tongue as my dick exited her mouth before she stopped right at my tip and proceeded to use her hand and jerk me off a few more times to expel the last bit of protein out of her meal.

With a final kiss to the tip causing me to shudder and lose balance Amber looked up at me with a huge smile, "Now that my top is filled we will have to work on filling my other holes."

She stood with a smile being forceful and grabbed the back of my head pulling me down to her and huskily spoke, "And I can't wait!" as she planted the biggest kiss on me and forcing me to open my mouth as her tongue darting in and out of my mouth.

After a few moments of the heavy kiss Amber pushed me back against the wall as she turned around and wiggled her butt and looked over her shoulder, "You ready big boy?"

I watched her wiggle her rear and felt all my lust build up as I growled feeling my dick get hard against as I grabbed her hips and guided my dick to her pussy causing her to coo at the sensation.

I surprised my dick immediately got hard again though I had just orgasmed making my dick nice and red showing it's sensitivity but I didn't care....I was HORNY!!!!

I grabbed Amber's hips the moment my tip was kissing her moistness and I plunged myself without warning causing Amber to both scream and moan all at once as I slammed my new member into Amber's wet hole.

I stoped as soon as I realized my mistake feeling guilty on my mistake as I sheepishly spoke, "Sorry!"

Amber looked behind me as I saw a manic look in her eye as she spoke calmly, "Why'd you stop?"

That was all I needed as I grabbed her hip and resuming pumping my dick in and out of Amber's pussy as she grunted and panted before she starting begging, "Spank me!"

I spanked her ass before she screamed, "Harder!"

I slapped her cheeks harder and harder as she screamed out a throaty 'YESSSSS!!!'

Again I didn't last long before I grunted out a barely audible, "I'm gonna...." before I grabbed her hips and slammed my cock into her one last time before my dick started bouncing inside her pussy and sprayed my hot protein into her warm quivering confines as we both froze as our bodies clenched and I felt her body shudder before her body started shaking as she let out of throaty groan.

After I was officially done, I slumped down and sat on the shower floor as Amber looked behind me with a smile, "Is that all?"

I panted and gasped as I had just gone two rounds back to back without much down time. Now I needed some down time before I was semi ready for another round.

I looked up at Amber as I gasped, "Yes."

Amber laughed as she started washing her hair, "Give it ten minutes."

I looked up at Amber still panting, "At least two of your three orifices have been creamed."

Amber lightly chuckled, "Yes," she bent down and kissed me on the nose as she purred, "But I want more." She straightened and turned as she leaned back to wash the shampoo out of her hair as I saw my filling was leaking out of her vagina.

I looked up at the gorgeous body feeling my lust building again and looked down as my dick began to harden.

Looks like I was ready to start....again.