No Nut November Ch. 11-20

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then she sat on my face and I noticed another thing that surprised me.

The moment she sat on my face and her lips opened up I noticed her clit which on previous girls was this little nub that took a lot of coaxing just to find. But on her, her clit seemed massive but with her fat lips it was still able to conceal itself inside her labia. If her pussy lips weren't so fat I'm sure her clit would stick out noticeably.

Once sitting on my face and exposing her labia I quickly found her clit.....and I attacked the massive thumb like appendage causing the owner to quickly start moaning as her hips immediately started bucking and grinding on my face.

Then I sucked on the thumb like appendage causing the owner to lose her balance and fall on me as her legs started shaking something fierce as she dug her nails into my chest.

I started thinking And this is just from barely sucking on her clit! I can't wait for December to actually fuck her! as I started noting all the acts I now wanted to do to her.

Then something happened in all this thinking and short act.

I felt my dick rage against the plastic housing as it tried to straighten only to be met with pain as my dick tried to straighten.

Then the real pain came as my dick tried to hardened it also pushed the base forward...quickly. Which pinched my boys.....fast!

The pinch happened and I immediately let go of Amber's clit and groaned as I tried to twist away immediately holding my own privates wanting to cry.

Amber laid on top of me panting as she reflexively whined, "Don't stop! I was so close!"

Then she noticed I was holding onto my junk trying to twist my body groaning very loudly. That is when it dawned on her that her test was officially over.

With little effort she rolled off me letting me roll this way and that as I held onto my junk thanks to the massive pinch making me forget what I was doing.

Amber sighed but still spoke semi confidently, "Well at least we now know your cage will help you from getting hard. So the test was a success."

I ignored her as I continued holding onto my junk groaning trying to refrain from cursing her out.

I vaguely watched Amber redress herself as it was obvious even now she was frustrated before standing up, "Well I guess now is good as any to go get the ice out of my vehicle for your new bath.

With that she walked out of the room while I contemplated on which way I wanted to die after having my nuts pinched in a way no man should ever experience that I barely heard what was going on.

But something made me listen as I heard Amber open my door and heard her speak, "Can I help you?"

I heard another female voice speak, "Yes, is Mickey here?"

I heard Amber speak sweetly, "No he's not."

Then I heard the other female speak, "Oh!"

Then I heard my door close as I feared that I had been visited by another hunter and because of Amber I would receive another chew out by my sister.

-----------

Mick's NNN Journal

-----------

-----------

November 8th

-----------

Woke multiple times due to being horny

08:47: took 1st round of supplements; getting frequent boners

11:26: took 2nd round supplements; noticing dick is beginning to leak precum unnaturally

--------------------------

NNN 15 - Help Pt 5

--------------------------

--------

November 8th

--------

I laid there long enough to where I was ready to simply sleep after having a Hunter come to my door just as Amber left my house.

I looked up at my table where my cell phone was fully expecting Becky to text me and start yelling at me for allowing Amber to answer my door when I was home.

So I just laid there playing possum not making any sound but eventually my phone went off.

I sat up and reached for my phone. When I grabbed my phone I was already dreading that it was Becky and she was going to chew me out.

Instead I blinked when I saw it was Amber.

Amber: Hey sweetie. I was going to come back and bring in all the ice I bought for your new bath but between our little test with your new add-on and the Hunter coming most of the ice I bought pretty much melted and now there's a puddle in my car. So I'm gonna go have my car detailed killing time because when I left the Hunter was still there sitting waiting. So keep an eye on her through your security system and ill bring a fresh batch of ice. In the meantime, I'm gonna give Becky your key to your new device. PS We'll have to do another test soon. Toodles!!

I almost smiled as I read the text though I still hated my new device and didn't really enjoy having my fucking nuts pinched like that. I actually enjoyed having Amber sit on my face as it had been a while since I had done that.

Though I wasn't really expecting her clit to be that large.....nor her pussy being that fat.

I lightly wondered if that was because of the supplements she was on thinking it was like my situation making my dick look like a monster. Was it the same way for her....and if that's true was the other girls having the same issue? Was Becky having the same issue?

Becky did admit it had hit harder for her. Was that what it did?

Or was Amber a unique individual?

I sat there sighing and decided I might as well text Becky and let her know what had happened.

I switched from Amber's message and sent Becky a message.

Me: I am now caged. I hope you are happy. Oh and another Hunter visited.

As soon as I sent it I fully expected her to text me back and was preparing for the ass chewing that was about to commence....but nothing.

I looked at my phone fully expecting her to immediately text me back....but nothing.

Huh that's weird!

I stood up and moved to my island and turned on the tablet switching to the camera system.

And sure as shit there sat a car near my driveway and I could see a girl sitting in the driver's seat.

I quickly grabbed my phone and sent another text to Becky.

Me: FYI the Hunter is still here. What do I do?

I looked down at my phone waiting and didn't see anything so I moved onto Amber.

Me: Amber. The Hunter is still here. What do I do?

Amber quickly answered.

Amber: Just don't do anything and you'll be fine. I think she's waiting to see if I lied.

Me: Any way you can check on my account and see if this Hunter has escalated my status

Amber: Sure. Hold on.

I waited as I continued looking at my camera system seeing the girl was still waiting in her car.

My phone chimed and I immediately checked it.

Amber: Your status is still at half a star so you're good. Just don't blast anything or be overly loud and she should leave shortly.

I looked down at my phone and back at my camera system feeling like something was happening but I was probably being paranoid.

I sat there watching and eventually after 30 or so minutes the girl's car finally drove away.

The moment the girl left and was no longer on any of my camera's I finally sighed out a sigh of relief.

I looked down and sent a text to Amber.

Me: Ok she's finally gone. IF you want you can bring that ice here.

Amber: Sorry sweetie. I already talked with your sister. She'll be bringing your ice shortly. She's kind of irritated with me on my 'test'.

I looked at the message and lightly wondered why Becky hadn't text me back after me texting her so many times but eventually shrugged.

I moved off to the couch now that I no longer had a Hunter watching my house and moved back to entertainment to keep me distracted.

I started playing my game and was into it pretty deeply that I barely noticed my garage open up closely followed by faint sounds of my sister grunting. Then after about 10 or 15 minutes I finally heard my garage door close closely followed by the door to my garage open up then heard heels clicking on my hardwood floor.

I tilted my head back to see it was Becky walking towards me in an outfit that immediately made me look back at my TV as quickly as possible.

From what I saw my sister was wearing a thin material top with no bra that you could easily see EVERYTHING. ON her bottom was an equally thinly veiled skirt that didn't hide shit.

I spoke out, "You could have at least changed before coming here sis!"

Becky stopped behind me as she spoke, "Call it payback for earlier!"

I rolled my eyes as I spoke, "Please it's not my fault I can't control my dick now!"

I rolled my head back and focused on my sister's face, "I blame you for that."

I watched as Becky smirked at me ignoring my blaming of my situation, "Anyways I hear you're now caged?"

I grunted, "Yep."

Becky smiled, "And I hear Amber promised she'd be the one to unlock you with a warm orifice ready for you to fornicate with?"

I felt my face flush as I started imagining that particular scene and felt my dick harden as I felt the base slowly start moving forward ready to pinch my boys. I quickly moved and held on to the housing trying to hold it in place trying to keep it from pinching me.

I growled, "STOP!!!"

Becky chuckled, "Anyways I brought in the ice and did you the solid by actually put it in your new ice bath. I filled it to the brim for you."

I squinted my eyes at her for quickly changing the topic after teasing me but spoke still growling, "Thanks."

Becky smiled at me, "Also I hear Amber bumped into a hunter as she was leaving."

I sighed, "Yeah," fully ready for the tirade that was about to happen.

Becky smirked, "Relax I'm not here to chew you out?"

I blinked, "You're not?"

Becky chuckled before shaking her head, "Nope. Amber handled the situation perfectly."

I blinked at her as I felt myself having to ask the question trying to find out the difference between Amber and myself, "How is her handling the situation and me handling the situation different?"

Becky smiled at me as she held her hand as she brought up her index finger, "She said you weren't home and didn't elude to where you were." She raised her middle finger indicating the second point, "She didn't ask any questions as to WHO the girl was." SHe brought up her ring finger, "She didn't recognize the girl as being a hunter outing herself as a hunter." Then she brought out her index finger, "She didn't stick around trying to protect you showing her hand that you were truly home." Then she clicked out her thumb, "And lastly she wasn't the target," she pointed to me, "you are. Your job is to hide and be unseen. INCLUDING unheard. So you must always never speak, which is why I yell at you."

I grunted as I faced my TV, "Fine! I'll be a ghost in my own house."

I heard Becky speak, "As long as that ghost remains unheard."

I grunted before looking back at Becky, "Anything else?"

Becky smirked, "Just came to check on you."

I spoke, "Fine. Your cage sucks FYI."

Becky chuckled, "Well it's just our first go at keeping your temptations down."

I clicked my tongue as I spoke, "Don't be surprised after I get released I'm going to pay you ALL back!"

I heard Becky's skepticism, "Including me?"

I tilted my head back scowling at her, "If I can find a way to pay you back then yes."

I looked forward, "But your friends will be free game." I leaned my head back at her, "Hope that's ok?"

Becky smiled, "I already gave them all the green light on you. Meaning you have a green light after November is over as well"

She walked up to me and leaned her backside against the couch, "Though your new cage was mainly Amber's idea."

I spoke, "That I think I'll pay her back in kind."

Becky laughed, "By what? Locking her up?"

I looked back at her letting my emotions show, "If that's what it takes to repay her for this," I waved at my clear housing that Becky didn't look at, "Then your friend can be locked up too for all of December."

I felt Becky turn causing me to blush as I quickly turned my head back to my TV. I felt Becky lean down and wrap her arms around my neck as her breasts were pressed against the back of my neck, "You'd really deny my friend dick for all of December?"

I felt my face heat up more, causing me to cough, "I didn't say I wouldn't fully deny her of dick...." I felt my evil smile creep on my face, "maybe just her pussy. I mean she still has her asshole, right?"

I heard Becky gasp but I knew she was being sarcastic, "That's just mean," before she purred, "but knowing Amber she'd love you more if you took control like that."

I felt my face flush more but spoke, "Really?"

She whispered into my head, "I should take photos of her room for you."

Just the thought of it caused my casing to slide forward as I quickly grabbed it before it could pinch as I growled, "STOP TEASING!!!"

Becky pulled away laughing loudly, "Well glad that works."

She patted my head, "Well I'm off to go get filled again. If any more Hunters show up and need to be chased away send me a text."

She walked to my door before stopping, "Need anything before I leave? Groceries?"

I looked at her scowling, "No!!!"

She smiled and blew me a kiss, "See ya bro!"

As she exited I heard her clearly laughing.

I looked down at my new device and thought Fucking Bitch!!!

-----------

Mick's NNN Journal

-----------

-----------

November 8th

-----------

Woke multiple times due to being horny

08:47: took 1st round of supplements; getting frequent boners

11:26: took 2nd round supplements; noticing dick is beginning to leak precum unnaturally

18:11: took 3rd round supplements; noticing my dick no longer looks normal; noticing changes in behavior

-----------------------

NNN 16 - Mistake

-----------------------

------

November 13

------

I think fucked up.......like majorly fucked up.

I guess I should explain....and the best thing to do is take you back....it has been a few days, if I remember correctly it's been 5 days, since Amber and my sister decided in their infinite wisdom to cage my cock.

I say 'infinite wisdom' because they weren't the ones who were FUCKING LOCKED UP!!!!

Though I had to begrudgingly admit it seemed to be working as whenever my dick decided to rise of its own accord the cage pretty much kept him at bay. And in doing so kept most of my frustrations at bay. I say most because I still had frustrations but with a limp-ish member it was easy to think other things.

Unfortunately for me whenever my dick decided to rise of its own accord and mainly because I'm attached to the new form, as I've mentioned (more than once) that this appendage is not my original dick, I also felt its tribulations. So when it hardened and strained against the plastic housing I got to feel its strain to where pain started to register.

And then when the housing slid forward trying to allow some give it also dragged my boys until the base pinched my nuts.

Yeah each time I felt that I pretty much held the base in place just so I didn't get any pinching which also flooded my body with fear for that and that chemical reached my new appendage causing him to back off from hardening any further.

That was when I was awake.

When I was asleep I wasn't allowed to register any of that happening until it was too late.

More than once I woke up to the pinch causing me to scream like a little girl as I was forced to hold onto my junk and pull back the base just to free my boys from the torture.

After my first night of that lovely little series of events where I screamed like a girl I started formulating a plan to more or less pay back Amber and whoever signed off on this lovely addition.

Thoughts of caging them up brought a smile to my face.

I ran fun ideas through my head of lovely scenarios I would love to put Amber through.

Then I had to learn just to think of the idea not imagine the idea taking form or I was forced to hold the base again.

SO yeah over the last few days has definitely been a learning curve of my new 'aid' to help keep my frustrations at bay.

Then there were the ice baths which I will admit has helped greatly though it has been a slow process.

My first day of the ice bath I only lasted 15 arduous seconds before saying 'FUCK THIS!!!'. Yesterday I may have lasted 30 seconds before jumping out of the bath.

Yesterday I actually did better i actually lasted two minutes which felt like FOREVER!!!!

I'll admit this morning when I sat in the bath neck deep in ice with my teeth chattering I felt like I had been sitting in there for an hour thinking I had missed the alarm I had set. But when the two minute alarm went off I blinked at the sentiment wondering how in the fuck was that a minute as it felt like time had slowed down.

Still the ice baths were working as it was affecting my dick.

Then came the distractions that were helping.....sort of.

I'd play the video game that I've been playing that has a mind boggling minimum 1500 playing hours to actually beat the game.....and that only gets you 42% complete of the game.

And I was currently sitting at 6% complete.....and I've only been doing side quests to help build my character because I know if I do only the main quests each quest will get harder and harder. However if I focus on doing side questions in between each quest the main quest will be easier.

And for the last few days all I've been doing was ONLY side quests slowly building up my character.

I'll admit the game has been a welcomed distraction in trying to keep my mind off what was going on. Though I had those 'ideas' running through the background of my mind.

And I can't say I didn't have any 'Hunter's' come visit me as I did over the last couple of days but when I adhered to Becky's suggestion I quickly turned off my surround sound and remained quiet until my 'Hunter' visitor had left completely before moving onto my game.

Then there was also the random hardening that made me pay attention and literally hold the base against me so I don't get my boys.

More than once my mind would wonder and I knew I was horny when my thoughts drifted to sex quite quickly.

And just like all the times before I felt my dick harden against the plastic cage. Fell the cage strain to keep my dick from hardening too much. And then feeling the base start to move forward until it couldn't go any further and I felt my twins get pinched making me scream like a little girl.

So yeah.....all this had been a learning experience.

And I'll admit the first day was ok.....I guess. I mean yes it was annoying but once I figured out how to avoid the pinch it became simple.

The second day started to get annoying as my 'rando's' as I like to call my random boners that happened started to become more frequent.

The third day I started to get really annoyed as the housing was beginning to piss me off as the constant strain to keep my dick from hardening started to make it become painful. Another thing that I was noticing was the nearly continuous leaking of precum.

Yesterday I was seriously thinking of taking a hammer to the plastic housing and simply smashing it just to give my dick some relief because it was almost becoming painful at the constant straining.

This morning was when a real problem presented itself when I woke up this morning ready to slit my wrists as a pain I had never experienced happened.

I woke up to the most excruciating pain as I heard a distinct CRACK and I was screaming.

I immediately threw off my sheets in blind rage hoping when I unwrapped myself from the covers that there was no blood.

There wasn't any blood but what was clearly present was a HUGE crack in the plastic housing that was now pinching my entire length from tip to base.

I of course being a man screamed like a girl and because of my blind rage made matters worse as I took said housing and without thinking of the consequences laid it across the table before punching the plastic housing with all my might.

After I punched the housing I screamed 'OOWWWW!!! FUCK!!!' as I pulled back instantly holding my wrist as that throbbed in a way that instantly told me I broke something.