No Nut November Ch. 11-20

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I lightly grunted as I pushed but realized that there was no way of pushing my rope back in without it hurting.

I looked up at Becky, "I don't think this is going to work."

Becky looked at me flatly, seeming confused, "Why do you say that?"

I held up the middle part for her to see, "I think this part is bringing in my dick."

Becky looked at the middle segment as she spoke, "Ok."

I stepped back speaking, "I have more than an inch exposed," Becky immediately looked away again trying to look elsewhere but I could tell she was listening, "meaning this is going to force me to push the slack back into my body."

Becky continued looking elsewhere while her face blushed, "Yeah, so?"

I spoke, "So, I just tried pushing my slack back in and I can't push myself back in without it hurting....badly."

Becky spoke, "So you can't push yourself back in?"

I shook my head, "No, and I'm not forcing it because I might break the plastic...." I walked up so I was covered again, "and I'm not breaking my own dick."

Becky noticed I walked back up to the island covering myself again. She spoke, "Is that the only problem?"

I shook my head as I held up the top that was supposed to go around my head as I spoke, "And I don't think this will fit around my tip."

I pushed the pink device towards Becky, "This would have worked when I was a grower, sis. But now that I'm hanging freely this will not work."

Becky blushed deeply but pushed the pink device, "Just try real quick. If it doesn't fit, I'll return it and find something more," she blushed, "more appropriate."

I sighed as I looked down at the device already hating it.

Still I took it apart and put the base around my base right behind the already attached device hoping it doesn't mess with the already snug device. Then I attached the tip confirming my tip was TOO big for the attachment.

Then came the impossible, I grabbed the middle segment and attached it to the tip and gingerly pulled back.

The first few centimeters my dick complied stuffing back into my body but right at the centimeter mark whatever was residing inside my body hit the not more zone and my dick stopped allowing it to be pushed back in.

Then came the pain as I tried to pull back more as I had a LONG way to go to attach the segment to the base.

I lightly grunted still trying and right when I felt my dick start bend indicating it was ready to break I instantly stopped realizing my body was covered in sweat at the simple gesture.

I looked at Becky who watched me try to put on this blasted device like she needed popcorn and a soda as it appeared to her an interesting show as I caught her trying to wipe a smirk like she was laughing at me.

I sighed as I tossed the top and middle at her before removing the base, careful to not remove Muschi's device from my base and tossing that at her with mixed emotions that blended together, "There. It didn't fit."

Becky held up the device in it's pieces and looked at the tip that was now covered in my precum. She looked at me, "You could have at least cleaned it off."

I squinted at her, "Really. That's what you have to say?"

She held up her hand, "It's fine. I'll go to the store and try to find a," she smirked as she spoke the next word, "bigger cock cage." She held up the cage in pieces, "or at least made out of a different material."

She stood up looking at me, "I guess I'll go and get that," she looked at her phone, "I should be back probably about 11 only to drop off. I have a," she smirked at me, "prey to go drain at noon."

She headed towards my door as she called out, "I'll also drop off some ice. Go ahead and unbox your new ice bath receptacle, it's in the garage."

With that she closed my door.

-----------

Mick's NNN Journal

-----------

-----------

November 8th

-----------

Woke multiple times due to being horny

08:47: took 1st round of supplements; getting frequent boners

-------------------

NNN 13 - Help Pt 3

--------------------

--------

November 8th

--------

After my lovely conversation with Becky where she tried to convince me to wear a stupid cock cage, which by the way was not going to fit, I decided to go out to my garage to see what she brought.

I waited until she was officially gone before going out to my garage to find a decent sized box sitting in the middle of my garage.

The box said 'Ice Pod Pro 2.0'.

I lightly scratched my wondering how this was supposed to help me with my problem though if I was honest I'll take any help that I can get.

I rolled my head feeling my neck pop a few times before I talked myself into cracking open the box.

After about an hour I got the stuff out of the box semi surprised I didn't have to do much assembly other than pull all the packing in the tub.

The only real assembly I needed to do was hook up a hose to officially drain the tub when I needed to drain it.

I decided keeping the ice bath in my garage for the time being and ended up putting the corrugated remains at the actual door to the garage.

It wasn't long after I got the ice bath setup when I walked back into my house and picked up my phone to see I had a couple of messages.

The first one of was from Becky.

Becky: one of my marks is ready for me so I'm gonna have Amber bring you ice for your new toy and she's gonna be texting you to get your dimensions for your replacement. Put on pants before she shows up. She knows not to seduce you but if you continue to rock out with your cock out she may not be about to contain herself

I moved from her text and onto the next.

Unknown: hey Mick. It's Amber. Becky should have already told you she's indisposed. I know this is embarrassing but can you tell me your ummmmm size? Just so I know which one to get?'

Well how in the fuck was I supposed to know?

Was she wanting me to measure myself?

I looked down at my swinging fellow before I saved her number and replied.

Me: I don't know .....large maybe?'

Amber: it doesn't work like that. I need actual measurement's .... Preferably when your completely.....ummmm relaxed'

Relaxed?

Was she asking me when I was flaccid?

I replied.

Me: you mean when I'm flaccid?'

Amber: yes!!! That!!!!'

I felt completely embarrassed as I had never actually measured myself.

Sure there was a lot of guys who measured their dicks and compared sizes boasting who was the biggest. I never understood the act. Yet here I s about to measure myself though I had no idea what was considered large or not.

Still I walked back into my garage and made my way over to my tool box and retrieved my measuring tape.

I grabbed ahold of my dick and pulled on the measuring tape.

I pushed the end of the tape against my base and pulled my Dick. I looked at the numbers on the tape as I tried to interpret the numbering scheme.

If I was reading the numbers right in my new relaxed state I was hanging at 5 5/16 inches....I think.

I transferred the numbers to my phone and sent it off to Amber.

She didn't take long to reply.

Amber: that's limp????

I smirked at the obvious astonishment as I was sure she was thinking something naughty as I told her my measurements.

Me: limpish. I'm not entirely limp but also not entirely hard

Amber:lol. Ok and your girth?

My huh?

I replied.

Me: my What?

Amber: lol. It's how big you are around.

Oh!

Well how the fuck was I supposed to measure that?

As soon as I was asking myself how to measure that my phone chimed telling me Amber text again.

Amber:just measure your dick from edge to edge at your thickest.

Oh! Ok, I can do that.

I walked back into the garage retrieving the measuring tape and measured my middle's width.

I decided measuring my middle because that seemed to be the thickest....I think.

I was kinda bummed when the number seemed really small but I still walked back into the house and replied to Amber's inquiry.

Me: 1 15/16

Amber didn't take long to reply.

Amber: got it! I'll be over shortly with your new cage and some ice. See you soon. Also Becky reminded me to remind you to put on pants but you don't have to if you don't want to. I'll understand if your erections are too painful to put in anything constricting

I sighed as I put my phone down before deciding at actually eat anything.

This time I opted for a more meat sandwich mainly because I was starving so I pulled out my first hoagie roll and began layering three different meats, a spicy cheese, Canadian bacon, lettuce, tomatoes, and mustard.

Put some chips on a plate and cracked open my first beer ignoring Becky's warning.

Then I sat down on my sofa naked and ate while I watched TV.

I barely finished the sandwich before I heard my door's lock unlock, door open and quickly close.

I turned my head to see Amber smiling at me as she walked towards me.

She made her way around and officially saw me stopping for a moment. Blinked before her smile got wider.

She spoke, "See you didn't put on my pants."

I looked up at her as I resumed eating and spoke through the chips, "Like you said was uncomfortable."

She clicked her tongue but her smile never left her face. She still set down the box next to me, "Here you go!"

I looked at the box seeing another plastic contraption that was meant to keep me from getting hard.

I looked up at Amber, "Really?"

Amber lightly chuckled, "Yes. It'll help."

I rose my eyebrow at her, "I doubt that."

Amber pretended to pout as I looked at her before sighing and started speaking, "Listen I'll admit I'm still concerned about you all wanting to lock," I pointed down to my sleeping appendage, "My new cock up but I think you all are forgetting one thing."

Amber blinked, "What's that?"

I pointed down to the thing that was firmly hugging my cock's base and nut sack, "That."

Amber tilted her head, "I don't follow."

I sighed again and decided a different approach might be handy. I picked up the box that was supposed to lock up my cock and opened the box and found what I was looking for....the part that's supposed to wrap around my cock and balls....just like the ring was doing. I held up the beginning ring, "This."

Amber looked at the ring obviously still confused where I was going with this.

I spoke, "See I've had time to think about it. This cock cage is supposed to wrap around my cock and balls. Correct?"

Amber nodded.

I continued as I pulled out the plastic all in one unit, "And my cock goes in here?"

Amber nodded.

I put the two ends together hoping she would see the problem I thought up. When she didn't I spoke, "Won't this break the Muschi's ring."

I pointed down to the cock ring firmly wrapped around my shit, "I mean I know it's a ring but my pretty sure there's a lot of delicate parts."

I held up the cage, "Won't this break those delicate parts?"

Amber tried looking at the cage but it was obvious what she was looking at....my hanging fellow.

I snapped my fingers getting her attention faintly thinking why she was almost drooling but I got her attention to continue making my point.

I held the device in my hand as I spoke, "Wouldn't you agree?"

Amber looked from the device then down again before looking at me blushing slightly as she spoke, "You could simply put it on in front of your cock ring."

I blinked as her statement kind of made sense but I still spoke, "It's not like my dick and balls have a lot of room like my dick is a coat hanger or something?"

Amber smirked, "Could have fooled me."

She pointed down, "But there's obviously more room than you think."

She sighed, "Just try it on. If it doesn't fit than Becky and us can think of something else."

I looked down at the contraption fearing everything associated with it.

Amber lightly chuckled, "It's only for the rest of November Mick. Afterwards you'll get Unlocked and can unleash your new beast on all us girls again," she smirked, "unless you're into that type of thing."

I looked from the device to Amber almost growling, "I'm not!"

Amber blushed as she leaned and lightly whispering as she grasped my hard on, "Good to know!"

I looked down with mixed emotions as I felt a woman lightly grasping my cock in god knows how long.

And it was ecstasy!!!!

-----------

Mick's NNN Journal

-----------

-----------

November 8th

-----------

Woke multiple times due to being horny

08:47: took 1st round of supplements; getting frequent boners

11:26: took 2nd round supplements; noticing dick is beginning to leak precum unnaturally

-------------------

NNN 14 - Help Pt 4

--------------------

--------

November 8th

--------

I stood there nearly drooling at the obvious ecstasy I was experiencing hoping for more sensations.

But apparently Amber had other orders and like any friend under my sister she did the one thing I wasn't expecting.

She smacked my hardened dick like a door stop instantly dropping me making me see stars.

Naturally, after I recovered from having my dick smacked like a fucking door stop, I looked up from the ground nearly growling, "What the fuck was that for?"

Amber smiled, "Because you getting hard around me is not helping my situation."

I blinked at her confused as she was the one who grasped my fucking cock. Still she spoke, "Just put on the device and let's see if it works."

I continued laying there holding onto my junk now that Amber had bruised my internal muscles feeling my stick already beginning to soften.

After a few moments I finally stood now that my dick was back to it's relaxed state but was now leaking a fair amount of precum leaked. I lightly bent down and grabbed the clear hardening plastic as I was holding it when Amber decided to see if my dick could a be a viable door stop after teasing me.

I stood and found the base piece as I detached it from the whole and opened the plastic.

I then brought the plastic around my base making sure it was clear before I snapped the clear plastic around myself making sure I didn't pinch anything.

Just like the ring, the clear plastic ring was snug around my bits. If anything it pushed my nuts out more as the base wrapped around my base and nut sack.....just like Muschi's rubber cock ring

Then I tried to slip the plastic around myself but this time I was able to snugly shove my flaccid phallic object into the housing until it looked like I shoved play duh into the housing as my new member easily filled the housing.

Now was the fun part....trying to pull the housing back until it snapped into the base.

Unlike last time it seemed this cage was more accommodating to my new length and girth compared to Becky's first attempt which seemed like it was made for my old self when I was a grower. While this cage was meant for showers like myself.

I was semi surprised that I was able to pull the housing into the base without feeling like I was going to bend or break my dick but I couldn't fully pull it back as there was still some space between the housing and the base.

I looked up at Amber, "See it doesn't fit."

Amber laughed, "There's some spacers in the box. Grab a couple until it can latch onto the base around your," she smirked, "dick and balls."

I rolled my eyes but made my way over to the box as I found the spacers Amber was talking about.

Granted I pull off the housing off my dick in order to add the spacer then stuff myself back into the housing.

Then rinse and repeat pulling back. After adding one more spacer is when the housing audibly clicked into the base.

Amber smiled, "Perfect! Now all we need to do is lock it in place."

I looked up at Amber as I spoke, "Oh no you don't you're not locking me up."

Amber pouted, "Yes we are!"

I spoke, "I thought we were trying this out."

Amber spoke back, "And now that we know you can be locked up it's time to lock you up for the remainder of November."

I quickly tossed off the housing hoping the housing would smash after being tossed across the room.

Amber put her hand on my shoulder, "Mick, we're just trying to help you. Put it back on and I promise on December 1st I'll personally unlock your dick." She leaned in and whispered into my ear, "And I'll let you throat fuck me the moment I unlock you." Then she unexpectantly nibbled on my ear instantly making me groan at the thought as I instantly felt my dick try to harden against its new constraints and I instantly felt pain dropping me.

Apparently when my dick tried to harden in it's housing it couldn't as the plastic housing held from allowing my dick to become any thicker which frustratingly and almost painfully as the housing kept my dick from elongating and kept my dick in a downward angle....which sucked. The key to me dropping is, and this is where the pain came into place, when my dick tried to elongate, and kept my dick from erecting, it made the base slip with my dick trying to elongate and ended up pinching my nuts and made me drop.

I gasped in the pain wanting to literally die after having my nuts pinched in a way I didn't think was possible.

I looked up to see Amber semi smiling.

It's official Amber is a teasing bitch!

I groaned, "Why?"

Amber rose her eyebrow at me, "Why what?"

I groaned, "Why tease me like that?"

Amber bent down and she petted my face, "Because honey, needed to make sure it works."

She quickly stood up and leaned back down next to me and pushed my hands away as she quickly did something before speaking, "There we go."

I rolled as I blinked confused before something dawned on me as I felt down on myself and felt a new item on my new cage.....a lock.

I looked up at her, shocked she had more or less taken control of me....probably under Becky's direction.

I spoke the only thing I could think of, "Why?"

Amber smiled, "Because honey you asked us to help you with this situation." She motioned her chin to my new device, "Well this is us helping ensure your frustrations get a hold of you."

She squatted down next to me, "And I'm sorry Mick but Becky wanted me to make sure I got you caged up," she lightly chuckled, "if this one fits."

I grunted, "Kind of hoping it didn't."

Amber tilted her head, "Why?"

I looked at her while I was on all fours about to stand up, "Cause I don't want to be locked."

She smiled, "Oh posh. If you didn't fit this one the last one was complete metal."

She put her hand on the back of my head, "And I'm sure you don't want that."

I grunted, "I'll be sure to remember that when December 1st happens."

Amber chuckled, "Why? You gonna hold me to my promise of allowing you to throat fucking me?"

I looked at her squinting, "And tie you down and torture you."

She smiled as she leaned in and whispered into my ear, "Don't tempt me with a good time."

She leaned back as she spoke, "Actually that sounds like a Great idea." She pushed me causing me to roll onto my back as she smiled widely, "Feel like doing a stress test?"

I blinked at her, confused at what all was happening. Still I spoke the only thing I could think of because it was so wild, "Stress test?"

Amber smiled.....widely as she nodded.

Without giving her an answer she unbuttoned her pants and kicked off her stiletto heels before removing her pants. Then she stood above my head as she smiled down at me, "Let me show you what your dick has been doing to me while I've been here."

Then she pulled her pussy aside showing a very glistened set of lips as she spoke, "And I think you owe me a cleaning for helping you so much today."

Then she lowered herself down on my face.

Amber stopped millimeters from officially sitting on my face as I heard her coo, "Careful I'm extremely sensitive."

As she stopped I officially got a close look at Amber's lower rose bud noting that her pussy looked fat which surprised me for a girl who looked so skinny. One thing that was clear was that her fat lips were definitely wet.