No Nut November Ch. 11-20

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I looked at Amber, "When'd you get this?"

Amber looked at her house before looking at me, "Couple of years ago." She tilted her head, "Why?"

I blinked as I spoke bluntly, "I thought you lived in an apartment?"

Amber blinked at me before waving at me, "I moved out of that rats nest a few years ago." She smiled as she marveled at her house, "Got this place and had it paid off last year."

I blinked as I looked at Amber for a moment before following Amber into her house.

When I walked in I noticed that her house was so much nicer than I was expecting.

When we walked in her front entrance of her house was so much roomier than mine and it sure didn't open quickly into the kitchen like at my house. It opened up giving the option to immediately go upstairs OR go further into the house.

Amber led me to her living room which was about the same distance as mine if not a little bit longer.

She smiled at me, "If you want you can chill here and watch whatever streaming service I have." She frowned, "I'm sorry if I don't have any gaming systems."

I grunted as I looked around, "And where would I be sleeping?"

Amber smiled, "Come this way."

She turned and exited the living room and returned to the entryway before traveling down a hall remaining on the first floor. She got to the end of the hall before opening a door and led me in. She spoke as I looked around, "This is my guest room. It's not much but it'll do."

I looked around the room semi surprised that it was pretty plain and basic looking with just a bed and that was about it. There were hardly any decorations or any other furniture.

I looked at her, "Pretty basic."

Amber smiled as she leaned against the door, "Yeah though to be honest I've never had any quests," she shrugged, "not in this room at least."

I rose my eyebrow at her, "What's that supposed to mean?"

Amber blushed as she quickly spoke, "Nothing."

I clicked my tongue as I grunted, "Uh huh." before sighing, "I guess this room will work."

I looked at her, "Is there any way we can go back to my place so I can grab some things?"

Amber frowned as she spoke, "Ummmm I don't think your sister would like me taking you back to your house."

I looked at Amber as I spoke, "Then how will I get things like my gaming console or my laptop...or my phone?"

Amber shrugged, "I don't know."

I looked around again at the plain sleeping quarters before looking at Amber, "Then how am I supposed to entertain myself?"

Amber smiled as she walked in towards me, making me back away until I fell on the bed as she purred, "I can think of a few ways."

I quickly spoke, "Remember Amber I'm not supposed to do anything sexually until after November is over."

Amber smiled at me, "Who said you had to do it," as she reached for her waistline and started tugging at her pants, "I was thinking more of a quid pro quo."

And in the moment I knew exactly how the rest of my November was going to play out.

Amber pulled down her pants and panties exposing her shaved pussy as she purred, "I got a job for you to do as part of your payment to hide you."

I gulped not sure if I should be happy about this or scared as I knew where this was going to lead....quickly.

Amber smiled at me, "But hold that thought I'll be right back."

As she walked out and I seriously started looking around trying to find a way out of this as I knew if I waited around I would loose No Nut November in rather short time.

Damn why don't I have my phone? as I wanted to call Becky so she could save my ass from Amber. Though secretly I didn't want to be saved.

Amber came back with my bag of meds with a smile, "There we go. I'm ready!"

I looked at her confused, "How does my bag of meds help?"

Amber smiled, "Just lay back and let me take care of you."

With no way out of this I gave up and laid back on the bed.

I laid there as Amber pulled on the shorts I was wearing as I heard her speak, "Let's get you comfortable shall we?"

I blushed as I lifted my ass helping her take off the shorts letting my monster free.

Amber cooed as she spoke, "Ooooo...that's rather impressive."

I blushed as I lifted my head to see Amber staring at my longfellow who was pretty much ready to go.

Amber put the bag next to my thigh as she spoke, "Shame it's not December 1st."

I grunted, "No shit!"

Amber spoke, "At least one thing is clear."

I looked at her, "What's that?"

She smiled at me, "Looks like with everything that happened your dick didn't get too damaged."

I spoke quickly, "So no scaring?"

She smiled at me as she slowly shook her head giving me at least a little bit of relief.

I looked at her, "Can I ask you something?"

Amber smiled at me, "Sure honey!"

I felt my face redden but still had to ask my question, "Does my dick look scary to you?"

Amber blinked at me for a moment before laughing at me making me feel dumb in my question. When she got her laughter under control she looked at me quizzically, "Why would you think that?"

I shrugged, "I don't know. It just looks mean now."

She smiled, "Compared to what?"

I sighed, "When I was a grower not a shower."

Amber blinked at me confused, "I don't understand."

I propped myself on my elbows, "You know!"

Again Amber blinked, obviously not getting it. I sighed, "When a guy's dick usually hides in their body and grows when they get excited." I shifted my weight so I could wave a free hand, my casted hand, towards my standing appendage, "Not like this when it's a shower already showing off what I am then hardening when excited."

Amber laughed as she spoke, "I usually see when you are already excited."

I flatly spoke, "Oh!"

Amber put her hand on my thigh, "But it looks perfectly fine."

I smirked as I rolled my eyes, "I bet you say that to every guy." As I laid back down.

Amber rubbed my thigh making me lightly groan as she cooed, "But if I have to grade your dick I'd give it a solid 9."

I lifted my head, "Again you're just saying that to make me feel better."

Amber stood up, "Alright smarty pants you tell me what you think of my vagina!"

I was about to lift my head so I could answer her but she got up on bed and sat down on my chest. She leaned back and spoke, "Here let me give you a better view," as she used her hand and used two fingers to open up her labia lips.

Amber's pussy looked extremely inviting as it was wet and a slime covered it.

Amber spoke, "Oops I'm already wet."

She wiped her fingers along her labia getting a good amount of slime covering her labia before sitting forward and putting her fingers next to my mouth and spoke, "Lick them clean for me."

I opened my mouth and she stuck her fingers in my mouth as I instantly tasted her pussy juices which tasted like an almost flavorless liquid. I mean there were some notes but they were too faint to actually determine what the notes were.

Still I sucked and licked her fingers clean before she pulled her fingers from my mouth as she cooed, "That's better."

She shifted her weight as she turned around and faced the opposite way and laid down on top of me.

She cooed as she spoke, "So how does my pussy look?"

I grunted with her weight on top of me, "Looks good."

Amber chuckled, "See it's no different than us saying your dick looks good."

I grunted, "But that's different. You can have a hairy pussy and any guy would say it looks good."

Amber flicked my hard on causing me to flinch as she spoke, "Right back at cha pal."

I sighed, "I guess the only way a guy would say a girl's pussy didn't good is when it was obvious that it held diseases."

Amber flicked my hard on again causing me to groan, "Right back at cha."

I sighed, "Ok I get the point."

Amber laughed as she started pushing herself back closer to my face, "Good! Now eat!"

What?

She does realize what she's doing? Right?

I didn't have to be asked twice as I lifted my head and darted my tongue so fast that I pretty much tongue punched Amber's vagina opening causing me to flinch as she laughed, "Softer."

I grunted, "Sorry," before merely sticking out my tongue and letting it open Amber's lips quickly finding the slime that was still forming inside Amber's labia.

Within seconds my tongue was quickly coated in Amber's slime so I retracted my tongue tasting Amber's juice still finding subtle notes but nothing else.

Amber cooed, "So how do I taste lover boy?"

I grunted and lied, "Sweet."

Amber laughed, "Now you're lying but thank you for the compliment."

I stopped and laid my head back down, "How do you know I'm lying."

Amber lightly chuckled, "Because I've tasted myself and know there isn't much flavor notes."

I rose my eyebrow but Amber lifted her body up as she spoke, "But I can help with that."

Her hand snaked between us as I noticed a small strip being gingerly held between her fingers. She spoke, "Do you know what this is?"

I grunted, "Nope."

Amber cooed, "Watch."

I watched as she snaked another hand between us and used one hand to open her lips and gingerly slip the strip directly onto her labia before she forcefully closed her lips and then surprised me as she opened and closed her lips as I watched the string slowly disappear from her labia.

After a few opening and closing Amber cooed, "There. Now try."

I didn't have to be asked again as I lifted my head and slowly stuck my tongue in and blinked in surprise as now her pussy tasted like peaches.

I quickly spoke, "What the fuck?"

Amber laughed as she spoke, "Do I taste different now?"

I grunted, "Yeah. Now you taste like peaches."

Amber laughed before she sat up and turned her body slightly as she held a box that read Pussy Strips on the box. SHe was holding the box like she was auditioning for a commercial or something as she spoke, "Pussy Strips turns the bland into Wow!"

I looked up at her with a raised eye brow, "Bland to Wow?"

Amber looked at me, "What?"

I smirked, "You do realize that's a horrible slogan?"

Amber pouted, "I'm not the one who created the slogan. I"m just repeating it."

This made me laugh.

Amber spoke, "Ok smart guy how would do the slogan?"

I shrugged as I quickly thought and used the one word that rhymed with bland that sounded better and was within the same wheel house of what they were trying to get across. I spoke, "Pussy Strips turns the bland to grand!"

Amber squinted at me as she spoke, "Ok! I'll admit that sounds better."

I spoke again this time smiling, "Turns the Meow To WOW!" as it was a play on words for a girl's vagina.

Amber squinted but this time she had a smirk.

I continued, "Turns the flavorless to flavorful."

Amber rolled her eyes and laid back down and forced her pussy directly onto my face forcing me to shut up.

I got the picture and immediately started rolling my tongue along Amber's labia quickly causing her to start moaning as she thighs started to shake next to my head.

Looks like somebody is about to orgasm!

It wasn't long before Amber's body tensed before her body was shaking uncontrollably and was panting.

After a few moments Amber panting, "That was amazing!"

I grunted with her cock stuck in my mouth causing her to whimper as the sensation.

I faintly heard her speak, "I think it's time for your medicine big boy!"

Was she about to return the favor?

I wasn't sure if I was ready for a turn in kind but I knew I was desperate for it.

And before I could answer or think I felt my eyes go wide as I felt something hard get shoved into my urethra as I was introduced to something I wasn't expecting and I made up my mind about Amber.

It was official....Amber was into BDSM.

---------------------

NNN 20 - Cruel Nursing Pt 2

---------------------

---------

November 17

---------

As soon as Amber shoved whatever she was shoving into my urethra I learned two things.

Amber was into some freaky shit

A man has distinct levels of bitch mode

How did I know the last one....easy. I screamed like a bitch and I'm not talking your normal man scream. No, this was a high pitched scream that even dogs heard as I screamed 'WHAT THE FUCK!!!'

Naturally, I tried to move and throw Amber's light ass off me but the moment Amber felt me move she immediately put her legs on top of my arms and leaned back to where her light weight was enough to officially pin my arms making it clear that I needed to get my ass in the gym.

Then I tried twisting my body but heard Amber grunt as she growled at me, "Just hold still it's almost over!"

I screamed, probably still high pitched, "What's almost over?"

Amber grunted, "Your medication!"

Huh?

Still I moved and Amber did the only thing that would fry my brain....she wrapped her mouth around my dick causing me to stop moving and enjoy the sensation.

I groaned as I reveled in the sensation before my eyes went wide again as I felt something go deeper into my urethra as it fished itself nearly all the way down to the root of my dick and before I could move I felt something filling my urethra from base to tip.

Let me tell you of all the weird feelings I have felt in my life this definitely topped the list.

I screamed, "WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING???"

Amber grunted, "Almost done sweetie."

And then I felt her hands massage my balls and noted they seemed wet like she had lotion in them but the sensation somehow felt good causing me to groan at the sensation.

After she was done massaging my balls she laid on top of me, "There! Done!"

I growled at her, "What did you do?"

Amber spoke, "Applied the medicine that Dr. Dinnimann prescribed."

I blinked at her, "Huh?

Amber lightly chuckled as she spoke, "Don't worry sweetie. It'll all become apparent in a few seconds."

No sooner had she mentioned that I started to feel a tingle causing me to blink before a distinct burning sensation radiating from my nuts and shaft eliciting another girlish scream "WHAT THE FUCK!!!"

I heard Amber lightly chortle at my dilemma before speaking, "It's just a numbing agent to help with keeping your dick healing and quickly get your body with the right amount of supplements again."

Not even a few seconds later I felt that my nuts and dick were becoming more and more numb to where I could no longer tell if I had a hard on or not anymore.

I heard Amber speak, "Looks like it beginning to work."

I grumbled with her still on top of me, "Yeah no shit!"

Amber lightly chuckled, "Perfect. Now I'm truly sorry but you will feel little pinch."

I blinked confused as to what she was talking about as I felt more than a pinch as extreme pain hit my brain telling me it came from my right nut.

Again I hit a high note that I'm surprised glass didn't break around us.

I tried to squirm but Amber's body still had me pinned down just right otherwise I was sure I would have thrown her ass across the room.

Then another extreme pain hit my brain letting me know it was coming from my left nut.

I heard dogs barking as I obviously hit a note that made them answer. If only I knew dog speak I could have begged them to help me.

And finally I felt something prick right into my base.

If I could scream at this moment I would but the pain was so intense the only thing that kept me awake was me crossing my eyes as a guttural groan was the only thing that escaped me.

After all the pricks did Amber finally get off me as she smiled at me, "There done."

I breathed in and growled at her, "WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU DO???"

Amber held up a needle and bottle as she explained, "Just this."

Now that she wasn't on top of me I grabbed the bottle from her hand and read it was labelled Mikoxston. Then I grabbed the next bottle as it read OverCmin Extract. And finally the last bottle labelled GhostPyn.

I looked up at Amber, feeling every fiber of my being wanting to do nothing but bad things to her as I refrained from answering said temptations, I growled, "Explain!!!"

Amber looked at me and realized the murderous intent in my eyes as she spoke quickly, "Dr. Dinnimann prescribed these to you and had me follow the instructions as they have to be directly injected into your groin."

I growled, "WHY???"

Amber quickly answered, "To help with your healing and get your system quickly back on track for the NNN challenge."

I squinted at her, "I thought she prescribed pills for that," as I held up the bottles, "not this!!"

Amber nodded, "She did."

Before I could ask the next question as she held the bottles, "This is only for the next 72 hrs."

Amber shrugged, "I just figured if I got you excited you would be welcoming to the shots over telling you and possibly running away." She looked at me, "I know how you men are about your dick and the idea of having shots."

She looked at me directly as she spoke calmly, "I would have better odds herding a cocaine addicted cat over convincing you to allow me to put a needle anywhere near your junk."

She had a point now that she explained it. And she had a point if she told me she had to inject anything into my dick or nuts I would have probably locked myself in a room and simply waited her out.

Amber put her hand on my shoulder, "I'm sorry Mick but it was the best thing I could think of." She smiled warmly at me, "Just be glad it's for the next 72 hrs."

I thought about it and now that she was explaining it and spelling everything out I was beginning to relax.

I looked up at her, "And how many more times do you have to inject this shit into me?"

Amber looked at me, "You're holding the bottles. You tell me."

I looked down and read the prescription on said bottles.

Looks like Mikoxston has to be injected directly into my dick every 4 hours. Meaning now I have to wait 3 hours and roughly 50 minutes until I have to endure this hell again.

OverCmin Extract is once every 12 hours. Well at least that's a relief.

And GhostPyn has to be injected into my dick only in conjunction with the other medications. Seems GhostPyn is the numbing agent that Amber used to numb my penis.

I looked down at myself to see my friend was just beginning to absorb the medication but I couldn't feel it.

Amber spoke, "Is everything ok?"

I spoke, "I can't feel my shit."

Amber laughed, "So if I do this!" As she smacked my hard on like a door stop.

I flinched and hunched over ready to roll but stopped as I realized I didn't feel anything.

I blinked as I stood up and looked at Amber, "You know you're a real bitch. You know that, right?"

Amber looked at me, "And I'm just trying to help you."

I squinted at her before sighing, "I know." I pointed at her, "But you're still a bitch."

I tossed the bottles onto the bed and started to walk out.

Amber spoke, "Where are you going?"

I stopped and looked at her, "Watch TV and be away from you. I ask you honor that."

Amber looked at me, "Why?"

I stopped before I turned around and walked back up to her, "Oh I Don't KNow. Maybe it's because you tricked me and injected liquids directly into my dick."

Amber opened her mouth as I stopped her, "Yes I know you explained why you did it. But it still wasn't right."

I looked at her as we had a moment before she opened her mouth and I quickly spoke, "How would you like it if I tricked you by teasing you then injected shit into your vagina or boobs?"

Amber thought about it and I decided to prove a point, "You know something like this!"

Before Amber could react I quickly bent down and wrapped my mouth around Amber's exposed breast focusing on her nipple immediately surprising her before she started to coo. I bit down on her nipple causing a small yelp out of her before I pulled on her nipple with my teeth causing Amber to coo, "Yes baby just like that!"

She pulled my head back in as she cooed, "Keep going."

I ignored her as I pulled away and with some satisfaction I smacked her breast causing a shrill out of her.