No Nut November Ch. 11-20

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Aaannndddddd proceeded to faint.

I came too still wanting to die as I had made the biggest mistake in my life as I looked down to now see blood clearly dripping from the plastic housing.

I did the only thing I could think of now that I was no longer in a blind rage....I called Becky.

I moaned in pain as my phone rang until finally Becky picked up.

Becky spoke, "Yeah bro what is it?"

I faintly whimpered as I spoke in a near whisper, "Help!" before passing out again as the pain was too excruciating to ignore.

----------------------

NNN 17 - After Math

-----------------------

---------

November??

---------

I awoke groggily in an unfamiliar place.

I looked around feeling even that was taxing to where I wanted to go to back to sleep again but found my sister sleeping in a chair.

I weakly spoke, "What happened?"

I guess my voice even weak was enough to jar my sister awake as she woke up and spoke, "You're awake!"

I spoke, "Yeah!"

Becky got up and walked the short distance towards me as I could see concern in her face, "You put me through a scare."

I hoarsely spoke, "Sorry."

I looked around realizing I was in a hospital bed and was hooked up to the usual stuff.

I spoke hoarsely, "I guess I'm in the hospital?"

Becky whipped a tear from her eye as she nodded.

I lifted my right hand and noticed it was in a cast. Then I lifted my left finding all the stuff was hooked into my arm.

I spoke, "Please tell me I still have my dick?"

Becky laughed as she put her hand on my shoulder, "Yes you still have your dick!"

I sighed as I rolled my head to the side, "That's good to know."

I looked around before looking at Becky, "What happened?"

Becky looked at me before sighing herself, "Well when you called and barely asked for Help. I rushed over to find you passed out on the floor and your new item was covered in blood."

She looked at me crying, "I naturally called Amber to get her ass over to your house and help me while I started dragging you from your bedroom to my truck as I didn't trust an ambulance."

I listened to her as she retold me what she did semi surprised that she was able to drag me from my house out to her car under her own power. Granted I only weigh maybe a buck 80 something. If I was heavier I'm sure my sister would have had a more difficult time dragging my ass out of my house.

And it probably helps that Becky is a little bit of a gym rat. She may not be muscular but she has some definition hiding under her clothes.

Becky was able to load me into the truck and simply wrap my blanket around me before hauling ass to the hospital.

When she arrived at the hospital Amber met her there and helped drag me into the hospital.

When they asked what was wrong with me all Becky had to do was show the nurse at the reception area my bloodied dick in the cage and they quickly admitted me into emergency.

Becky admitted my insurance must be really good because I didn't have to wait long before a doctor was in my ER room and took one look at my situation and immediately started asking questions.

The main question was why I was in a cage.

Both Becky and Amber blushed as they admitted it was their idea to help with my frustrations as I was taking part of NNN.

The doctor smiled but continued asking questions before getting to the root of the matter before stepping out and coming back in.

Becky then told me she watched as the doctor stuck a needle directly into my dick, the part that the doctor could get to, then took a pair of pliers and officially breaking the cage into pieces.

Then they rushed me from the ER room and gave me my own room.

Becky rushed up to my new room and I didn't show up until seven hours later as I went into surgery. When I returned Becky told me I already had my hand in a cast and I was completely hooked up and covered.

And this is where we were after about six hours.

I blinked as she told me the story semi happy I wasn't awake when the doctor stuck a needle directly into my dick or I would have been a crazy man swinging for daring to stick a needle into my dick.

But the rest of the story seemed to make sense.

Becky smiled, "I guess seeing you're awake I should go get the doctor to go over your file."

I groaned but hoarsely spoke, "Can I at least get some ice water?"

Becky lightly chuckled as she wiped her tears away, "Sure I'll go ask."

With that she left the room.

She was gone only for maybe five or ten minutes before she returned and my 'Doctor' came in making my jaw drop.

In walked a woman who looked like she was in the wrong profession as she was a knock out. Her hair was tied up in a bun on top. Had your typical scrubs and white lab coat but I could tell under all the hospital clothes she was a knock out.

That or it's been long enough to where I think everyone is a knock out.

Stupid No Nut November!

The Doctor smiled at me, "So Mr. Glover how are you doing?"

I groaned, "Alive."

The Doctor smiled, "Well I'm Doctor Dinnimann and I have some questions if you don't mind me asking to get to the," she smiled, "root of the problem."

I looked at her suddenly, scared, "Is my dick ok?"

Doctor Dinnimann smiled, "It's completely fine," she coughed before continuing, "in fact I kept your little device Muschi on and should be charging keeping you in the running for the NNN challenge."

She looked down at her records, "But that doesn't explain why you were in a cage?"

I pointed to my sister, "Ask her. It was her and her friend's brilliant idea to help keep me from getting too frustrated."

Doctor Dinnimann clicked her tongue, "Uh huh. And the crack?"

She pointed to my right hand in a cast, "I imagine the reason you're in a cast is the reason why your cage was severely damaged to where it was cutting into your dick."

I groaned, "Because I punched it in a rage."

I watched as my sister blinked at me surprised but Dr. Dinnimann tried to keep a straight face, "And why did you do that?"

I looked at her, "Because it was already cracked and pinching my entire dick painfully."

Dr. Dinnimann nodded her head, "I see where this is going."

Becky looked at the doctor, "You do?"

She nodded as she looked at me, "And are you putting your lower anatomy in a cold location, say below 36 degrees?"

I blushed but spoke, "Yeah."

My sister answered, "I talked him into taking ice baths to help with his frustrations."

Dr. Dinnimann spoke, "And how often do you take these ice baths?"

I shrugged, "Maybe one or two times a day depending on how bad my erection was."

Dr. Dinnimann smiled, "And the final domino clicks."

All of us looked at the good doc as we were confused. Dr. Dinnimann smiled as she spoke, "The plastic for the cage isn't meant to be in almost freezing temperatures especially under constant strain like a cock on high sildenafil coursing through it along with other chemicals that would put a horny teenager to shame. So with the plastic under constant strain to keep its original shape while constantly going from warm to near arctic temperatures."

Dr. Dinnimann sighed, "If I had to guess the mixture of the two was enough to stress the plastic way passed its failure. It cracked and pinched Mr. Glover's entire dick that was encased in it. Then he punched it," Dr. Dinnimann looked at me, "I'm assuming you punched it?"

I looked at her but meekly spoke, "Yes."

She smiled and continued, "Which damaged both him and the casing to where shards were embedded into his shaft causing the bleeding."

She pointed to Becky, "That's where you brought him in."

She pointed to herself, "And I injected drugs to more or less completely deflate all the drugs running through your system. Pulled what remained of the housing. Took you into surgery, got the remaining shards out without removing the rubber housing keeping you in the NNN challenge."

She smiled, "I imagine you'd prefer staying in the challenge."

Becky spoke for me, "You bet his sweet ass he does."

She looked at me, "Right?"

I looked at her and did the only thing I could think of.....lie.

I mean it was more money than I'll ever know what to do with.

I sighed, "Right."

Dr. Dinnimann shrugged, "Anyways. After getting all the shards out we covered your dick in a healing gel. Inject some drugs to more or less allow the healing to happen without allowing your dick to get hard. Then I noticed the swelling in your hand after addressing your dick. Found there was a hairline crack in your wrist so we injected drugs into your wrist and put it in a cast."

She waved her hands, "Then we wheeled you in here."

I heard everything and spoke the only thing I can think of and re-asked the same question still unsure I heard her right the first time, "But my dick is alright? Right?"

Dr. Dinnimann lightly chuckled, "You men and your fascination with your penis." She walked to me and put her hand on my shoulder and spoke slowly, "Yes your dick is just fine." Then poked me, "Just no more plastic cages ok?"

I nodded vigorously.

Dr. Dinnimann smiled, "Good. Well I want to keep you for at least 48hrs to ensure the gel is doing its thing. We'll do a test to make sure we got all the plastic shards after 48hrs and once that's good you should be good to go home."

She looked at my sister, "Did I miss anything?"

Becky smiled, "Yes DR DINNIMANN..." she walked up to the doctor, "how long have you been a Hunter?"

Just then my eyes went WIDE.

-----------------

NNN 18 - Negotiation

-----------------

My doctor looked at Becky as she spoke, "Excuse me?"

Becky walked forward, "You heard me," Becky held up her phone in front of the doctor, "Or is this the wrong Dr Eva Dinnimann?"

Dr. Dinnimann looked at my sisters phone before putting her hand on Becky's phone and hand lightly pushing it down before speaking, "Yes I'm a Hunter."

She looked at me, "But I also have ethics."

Becky spoke, "So you won't Hunt my brother once you release him?"

Dr. Eva Dinnimann smirked at Becky, "Let's get him healthy then we'll talk about rules of conduct."

I could tell Becky was about to duel with Dr. Dinnimann but Dr. Dinnimann spoke, "Relax. While he is my patient I will do my duty and make sure he is healthy before sending him on the deal with the other Hunter's."

She leaned into Becky and whispered something that I didn't catch that caused her eyes to go wide before the good doctor pulled away smiling.

The only thing out of my sister's mouth was, "How?"

Dr. Dinnimann smiled, "Trade secret my dear."

She looked from me to my sister, "So do we have an accord?"

Becky spoke, "You heal my brother?"

Dr. Dinnimann nodded.

Becky spoke, "You'll also guarantee he won't be knocked out while under your care?"

Dr. Dinnimann smiled, "You have my word."

Becky added, "And leave him alone for.....96 hours?"

Dr. Dinnimann smiled, "You need that much time to hide him?"

I watched Becky grind her teeth but nodded, "Yes."

Dr. Dinnimann rolled her eyes but smiled, "Deal. I'll treat him. Keep in the contest at all costs. AND won't come hunting for him for 96 hours."

Becky nodded, "And you'll keep your end?"

Dr. Dinnimann smiled, "Of course. I always keep my promise."

I looked at Becky, "What did you just deal on?"

Becky looked at me, "None ya." Before looking at Dr. Dinnimann, "Deal!"

Dr. Dinnimann nodded, "Well I've done most of what I can do," she pointed to me, "the rest is up to him."

She turned and stopped at the door, "I expect you to keep your word Ms. Glover."

Becky growled, "I will."

Dr. Dinnimann nodded before laughing as she exited.

I waited for the doctor to leave before I looked at Becky, "What did you trade on?"

Becky looked at me, "Nothing."

She walked over to her to her chair and grabbed her things, "I'm gonna send Amber here to watch over you."

Becky marched to the door looking pissed but stopped as she looked at me, "And bro..."

I looked at Becky, "Yeah."

She nearly growled at me, "You better fucking win!"

With that she left while I was completely clueless.

I laid there for a moment before Dr. Dinnimann walked back into my room holding up a needle, "Let's make sure you're nicely relaxed for all those fun drugs to kick in and heal you, shall we."

I looked at her, "Are you sure I won't...."

Dr. Dinnimann didn't give me a chance to finish my statement as she injected the needle into my tube running into my arm, "Shhhh my dear patient. No need to waste any more energy."

She pulled the needle out and walked to the door, "I'll be sure to leave some water for when you wake. In the mean time I'll lock this door."

She waved at me coyly, "Toodles!" and closed the door lightly chuckling.

Before I could form any thought my world went black so quick I was sure I let out a murmured unfinished word in the air.

I don't know how long I was out for but when I woke I again looked around to find I was still in the same room before Dr. Dinnimann knocked me out again.

I again noticed that it was night.

I also noticed that my right arm was still in a cast.

Other than that, I felt completely numb.

I hoarsely spoke, "Hello!"

I heard a feminine voice speak, "You're awake?"

I looked over in the direction of the voice and only could see a silhouette for a moment before a light was turned on.

When the light turned on I immediately noticed it was Amber sitting in the room I was in.

She stood up and walked up to my bed as I saw she was wearing what looked like was simple oversized clothing to act as slumber clothing. She was wearing an oversized pair of nighty pants, the only thing holding it up was the string around the waist. She was wearing some oversized shirt.

Her hair was in a mess and her makeup was completely undone.

I spoke the only thing I could think of as I hoarsely spoke, "Water!"

Amber nodded, "Hold on." As she quickly moved to the door, I heard the door unclick before she opened the door and was gone for maybe five or ten minutes before she walked in with a big mug of ice water and a straw. As soon as she walked back into the room she closed the door and locked the door before coming to my side of the bed.

Amber smiled at me warmly, "Here you go, sweetie."

Amber held the big ass mug at an angle and helped guide the straw to my mouth allowing me to sip.

The moment the ice water hit my mouth I immediately felt better compared to last time I was awake.

After Amber was done helping me drink the water she set the jug on a table next to the bed. She leaned against the bed, "How's it going?"

I looked at her and said the only thing I could think of, "Groggy."

Amber smiled at me, "I get that," then lightly her facade started to falter before she started crying, "I'm so sorry Mick."

I looked at her confused, "For?"

She started crying but spoke, "If I knew that putting you in a cage and that this would happen I would have never suggested it to Becky."

I looked at her as I spoke, "How could you know?"

Amber continued crying but still spoke, "I was just trying to help."

I lifted my hand and put it on hers, "Don't beat yourself up. From what Dr. Dinnimann suggested between my supplement constantly straining the plastic AND the constant cold was what damaged the housing. It was a freak accident."

Amber was still crying and I decided to make a joke, "If I wasn't so big I probably wouldn't have strained the plastic so much."

That got Amber laughing.

I looked at her and asked the question, "So is it just you watching me?"

Amber looked at me smiling as she nodded, "Yep."

I spoke, "What happened to Becky?"

Amber blinked before exclaiming, "Oh she's doing an errand for the Doctor." She looked up, "Something about a trade to keep you hidden."

I sighed as I spoke, "Yeah her and the doctor did something in front of me but I have no idea what."

Amber smiled, "Yeah. Becky made a deal to trade some of her 'Clients' from her to the doctor."

I sighed, "So my sister lost money?"

Amber shrugged, "I don't think so. All I know is Becky was irritated that she had to trade some of clients for the Doctor. If she lost money I think she would have been a lot more pissed."

I looked at her and decided to drop the subject as I could guess on what happened but it was only a guess.

I decided to move onto the next subject and wanted to know the official date.

I spoke, "Out of curiosity Amber, what day is it?"

Amber blinked, "It's early November 17th," she looked down at her watch, "2:37am to be specific."

I blinked at that as I nearly freaked out, "So I've been out for nearly four days?"

Amber shrugged, "All I know is I've only been here for maybe 36 hours keeping an eye on you."

I looked at her, "And have I been asleep this entire time?"

Amber thought about it for a moment before speaking, "Now that you mention it. Dr. Dinnimann came in yesterday and removed your diaper saying something about that your dick was healing just nicely. Then she shot something into your arm saying it would help encourage further healing and help keep you asleep. Haven't seen her since."

That Bitch had kept me in a coma!

I pulled up my covers and gown to see that my dick was just laying there looking like I was....in a coma.

At least from the little light it looked like I was no longer bleeding and was back to normal. That was a good sign.

She lightly smacked my arm causing me to drop the covers to address her, "Look at it this way. You only have 13 more days to go before you win."

I sighed as she had a point.

I looked at her and decided to ask the only question left to ask, "When am I being released?"

Amber looked at me and smiled, "This afternoon!"

She leaned down and whispered into my ear, "Where you'll be going home with me!"

Just then I couldn't tell if I should be glad that I was going home with Amber......or scared due to her quirks?

---------------------

NNN 19 - Cruel Nursing

---------------------

--------

November 17

--------

I got to ride in Amber's car not sure if I should be excited I was going to her place or scared I was going to her place.

Right now I was irritated that when Becky took me to the hospital she didn't grab any clothes so she pretty much brought me to the hospital nude for the world to see. Luckily Amber brought a pair of her lazy clothes which consisted of loose basketball shorts and a shirt. Unfortunately for me what was considered loose for her was considered tight for me. So her basketball shorts like tight briefs and the loose tank top looked like it was painted on. Really made me feel fat though I knew I wasn't.

Still beggars couldn't be choosers at the moment so I was thankful for the clothes.

In my lap sat a bag of 'medicine' that Doc Dinnimann suggested I take that would help with the remaining healing and bring all the supplements that I had missed out on over the last few days come back into my system but warned me it would be at a rapid rate so she also added the counter acting supplements to help regulate my higher cognitive functions.

It all sounded like gibberish. All I got out of it was drugs to help heal my dick and supplements that I should be taking during my down time plus blockers is what I translated all that to.

I silently waited in the car just looking out the window as I hadn't been outside in nearly three weeks so I was simply enjoying the scenery though not much had changed in nearly three weeks. It was just that blissful to me.

Eventually we rolled up to a house that I could tell easily retailed for more than my house was worth as Amber cheerfully spoke, "Here we are!"

I looked at Amber semi dumbfounded, "This is where you live?"

Amber smiled at me, ""Yep!"

She exited her car as she spoke, "Come on."

I briefly leaned forward looking at the big two story building before officially getting out of the car and still remarked on how big the house looked and I was just in the driveway.