All Comments on 'No Ordinary Game Ch. 05'

by tennesseered

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
abitshyoneabitshyonealmost 4 years ago
tense

this is a good story , full of emotion for both mandy and sy, its killing sy and while mandy still seems a little unsure she wants this as much as sy, im wondering how glenns wife is going to be with sy, what has she got in store for him, , realy like this story, please dont rush it to a early finish, , looking forward to the next installment, thanks for sharing,

robertlrobertlalmost 4 years ago

Great story, Tennessee, I can feel Sy's tension in my bones. Looking forward to that mysterious ending, see what happens with this couple. And no doubt you'll get anonymous hate comments. It's what the trolls do.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Even if it’s a fantasy

Even if it’s yours and even if we read it; you know ? just to see, recognize and decide if... if we like it. Without reading it, how should one acknowledge it?

However I didn’t liked it. Not the characters and less the plot. My dislike for cuck-tales is given, can gain nothing than brackishness.

I hope you can do better, try something out of the box or closet.

Cheers.

management91399management91399almost 4 years ago

Sy is getting a little better in the adulting department but I still see him as a 3 year old playing with matched in a dynamite factory. He has this kink and Tiffany and Glenn are exploiting it. Sy picked the wrong couple to share his wife with I think, I'm not sure his payoff he's getting for acting out his kink with his wife is going to be worth it. And alas! No therapist! Mandy has become another adult in this and I get the vibe she's beginning to exploit Sy's wackiness for her own pleasure. She's stepped outside of the, "I'm doing this for my husband" mode into the "I'm going to get out and have some fun" mode which may make for a bumpy road ahead. Okay, next part posting in BDSM? I find it weird that some of these Lit stories jump from section to section, wouldn't it make more sense to post the complete story in one? As I've read I've wondered why some authors do that, I find myself skipping over stories that play out over multiple Lit sections. Maybe thats a mistake on my part. Anyway still a pretty hot kink, the pregnancy stuff throws me off, I don't get it but whatever it doesn't distract from the overall story. Thanks and to all the writers here on Lit you are making this pandemic/quarantine a little more manageable as I wait for new stories to arrive from favorite authors or explore other stories while staying home and away from people, day after day.

graymangazergraymangazeralmost 4 years ago
Coming along nicely.

Very little sex but the best chapter yet, pushing things on and getting to know the characters better, Amanda in particular is growing into the perfect cuckoldress (is that a word?) And the threat of Sy being punished opens more paths. I'm not sure where this will go, I have my own theories but get the feeling both Amanda and especially Sy are being heavily manipulated.

WhackdoodleWhackdoodlealmost 4 years ago
So long as they both realize this is about sex

And not love, then they should be fine. But when the dynamic changes, when, not if, the numerous lovers happen and genuine emotional connections form, the marriage is dead.

ChuckEPooChuckEPooalmost 4 years ago
I like the lack of humiliation

Good development and I like that you didn’t humiliate Sy. Cuckold stories all seem so formalistic. You’re breaking the mold.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Great Story

Your story has been a thrilling ride! I have no idea what to expect with your next chapter published in BDSM. This is an awesome read!

You have us hooked!

YouamiYouamialmost 4 years ago

How is it that the so-called sex god Glenn can apparently read SY's mind when it comes to being a cuckold. From your character portrayal I get the strong impression that Glenn sees himself as the alpha bull and has probably never been cuckolded himself. He sounded so fucking condescending when trying to pacify the dumb shit head duck wannabe. Doesn't sound to me that poor old Sy is getting value for money...mainly emotional torture through his own insistence on being cucked. Glenn's Asian wife seems like a manipulating bitch controlling the entire game. Cuckolding is one fetish I will never fully understand...and I thank the gods that it is so!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Manipulation of Sy

The development of this story is certainly interesting. And it is very well written!

But having said that, I can not say that I really like what is going on, as once a man becoming a cuckhold, the woman is in charge and a real balance between the (till then) good lovers, is over.

Here it is even more complicated because Glenn and Tiffany are clearly manipulating the much younger couple.

The evening in their house was to encourage Sy to continue the game, out of their own interrest. And Mandy does the same. Sy has to believe he is still in charge, but he is not at all anymore.

And now Sy needs to get punished? Really?

Because he was so stupid that he wanted to share his wife?

For me, that really is over the top (but I wait and see how this continues, this really is a great read !)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

The story is ok. I hate his wife and friends conspiring against him.

tennesseeredtennesseeredalmost 4 years agoAuthor
From the author

Awwk! Sorry about the double words, missing words, and missing/extra commas. No matter how many times I proofread, mistakes get through. I need a better editing program.

It's been fun for me to read how various readers have interpreted the characters and the story.

Youami: Did you miss the part where Glenn admits to Sy he's also a cuckold?

ChuckEPoo: Oh, oh! Sy's trial by fire is coming. Glad you've enjoyed it, so far. I eschew template stories.

abitshyone: Thanks. I'm trying not to rush it.

management91399: Great metaphor! But I don't see Tiff and Glenn exploiting so much as facilitating. Glenn doesn't want to hurt Amanda but he does have a bit of a selfish streak. Tiff is only doing what she believes Sy wants, but she gets off on it, too.

robertl: High praise from the cognoscenti! Thanks!

anony "Fantasy": Uh, thanks. I think.

grayman: Thanks. Manipulation? No, Sy's getting what he asked for.

anony "Great story": Thanks! Glad you're hooked.

anony "Manipulation" Thanks, my ME friend. (I recognized your voice!)

This story wants to grow like kudzu and I'm trying to keep it tight. Thanks to those who've emailed, too. TR

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Please continue.

Great!

SyzothSyzothalmost 4 years ago
In my humble opinion...

... allowing your wife to sleep with another man isn't a sign of weakness from the husband; next to creating life together, it's the ultimate sign of love and trust... not to mention a great fetish for him, too!

Another job well done, TR.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

It's a great story and well written.

But its really sad at how Sy is being controlled by his wife.

Even though she didnt want to play the game; and Expressed her concerns

In the end Sy pushed her.

Now I fear; there's going to be regrets on both sides.

Plus his wife lied to Sy about Glenns dick size so he can feel good.

How honest is that.

spud25spud25almost 4 years ago
When's Chapter 6 coming out??

Enjoying the tale so far.

Looking forward to it continuing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Stunningly good

Sexual-psychological thriller. Bravo tennesseered! This is one of the best series I’ve read I’ve the LW genre over many years! Can’t wait for the continuation of this highly erotic story. Thanks to your research into the cuckold kink, you’ve been able to describe Sy and Amanda’s journey with a high pop pop degree of realism. Here’s my take on possible future events: despite Amanda’s love for her husband, she is loosing respect for him, as she inexorably falls under Glenn’s spell as she’s generally attracted to older, worldly, confident men, but particularly Glenn; Tiffany, Glenn and Amanda realize that that Sy is sexually submissive and Tiffany, in particular, uses this trait to control Sy. Ultimately Sy and Amanda’s marriage ends. Amanda moves in with Glenn and Tiffany. Sy becomes Tiffany’s sexual plaything but lives alone in his house with his regrets. Amanda becomes pregnant and has Glenn’s love child. What else could be the outcome? Definitely five ⭐️ stars.

NVDiceGuyNVDiceGuyover 3 years ago

I realize I am a long ways behind. But trying to catch up. This is actually getting better and holding the eggs. Good job

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I disagree with you on one of your statements in the post script. You say that these characters aren't real. On one level that is true. On another, they are real. The story has its roots in real behavior by real people. They experience some of the same emotions, motivations, etc. as the characters in the story and your characters reveal those to your readers. Also, many of the things they do are typical of people in real life who sample this adventure.

HighBrowHighBrow12 months ago

While Rome burns...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usertennesseered@tennesseered
343 Followers
I hope you enjoy my stories. I'm an unschooled amateur fiction writer. I write about people and situations that I find interesting. I try to stay away from the usual thing. I post on Loving Wives because that's where the readers are. I moderate the comments on my stories. In ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES