No Ordinary Game Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

***

Alone with Sy in the basement, Glenn walked over to a cabinet and took out two shot glasses and a bottle of Patron. He poured two shots of the smooth blanco tequila and gave one to Sy.

"Cheers, Sy! Does a number on your head, doesn't it?" He downed the shot and Sy followed suit.

"I mean, seeing Mandy that way? Look, I'm sorry if that was a bit over the top. Tiffany wanted me to put you to the test. You passed, by the way, with flying colors. If you'd freaked-out, this game would've ended. So good job, Sy. You were strong and that's good because you'll need to be.

"In fairness to you, you should know that Mandy wasn't in on the set-up. I pushed her pretty hard, so it was a test for her as well. But as you saw, she's totally into this. Once she gets over her shyness, I predict you'll get to watch her to your heart's content. That's what you really want, right? To watch her?"

"Yeah, to watch. But that was so intense, Glenn. You caught me by surprise. You were kissing her in the living room while I was in the kitchen, weren't you?"

Glenn smiled and said, "Look, just play along and enjoy the ride, okay? It's all a game and Tiffany is a master. She's the one really in charge and she wants everyone to have a good time. You can quit anytime, you know. In fact, any one of us can stop the whole thing anytime with no hard feelings. That's how Tiff and I have always played.

"You're going to be introduced to a lot of new things, Sy. Some are very pleasurable things but other things will test you. Trust me. Go with the flow for now, that's my advice."

Glenn poured two more shots and led Sy to the sofa, taking the bottle with him. They downed their shots and sat in silence for a minute before Glenn spoke again.

"Sy, you're going to be whipsawed by your emotions. Most of the time, Mandy's going to be very loving and attentive to you. That's normal for a woman getting sex on the side with her husband's permission. She's going to feel grateful to you for that, so enjoy it.

"But at other times she'll be distant and dismissive, like she doesn't care about you anymore. When she's getting ready for a date you'll feel the cold distance. It will tear you apart when she leaves to be with me, but you'll feel such joy when she comes back to you. I'll always send her back to you, Sy. Or I'll take her back, myself. She's your wife and I'm only borrowing her. I'll take good care of her."

Sy understood. Yesterday, all day and all evening long, he had alternated between overwhelming excitement and sheer panic.

"That's normal, Sy. There's something oddly erotic about the extreme anxiety when your wife is on a date. I know, because I've felt it myself, many times. Eventually, you'll learn it's the angst itself that is the aphrodisiac. That's the real source of your excitement, so learn to manage your angst. The sooner you learn, the more you'll enjoy the game.

"When Tiff and I first started, I wanted her to date other men but at the same time I hated it. I was full of self-doubt and I got angry with myself and with her, too. It seemed to me she was enjoying her dates way too much. I was jealous and full of regret, so we'd stop. Then we'd start again, usually at my suggestion. What I'm saying is, expect a lot of confusing emotions."

The two men sat in contemplation until Glenn broke the silence.

"So, how did it go for you last night, Sy?"

"I was doing okay until Mandy texted me she had 'hours to go'. When I saw that, I couldn't stand it anymore."

Glenn smiled. "That was me, Sy. I sent that text, not Mandy. I was selfish and I wanted to keep her a little longer for myself. I'm sorry, I should have been more sensitive to your feelings. It was your first time, after all."

"That was you?" Sy laughed. "Oh, man, I thought Mandy was abandoning me!" The two men shared a laugh together.

"More?" Glenn asked, holding up the tequila bottle. He poured two more shots.

"Sy, in my experience a woman can focus her sexual energy on only one man at a time. When she's with you, you'll feel great. But when she's with me? You're going to feel left out, big time. But enjoy it, even if it's tearing you apart. That's a big part of the whole experience and an important part. If you're going crazy, call Tiff. She's a good shoulder to cry on. She always knows what to do."

Sy contemplated this new perspective. Oddly enough, Glenn's words comforted him. He felt like a stranger who had wandered into an unknown land. He needed a guide. He needed a sympathetic friend, even if that friend had fucked his wife last night and planned to fuck her again.

"Look Sy, I don't want any hard feelings between you and me. I only get to have sex with your wife because you allow it. We both know that, and I'm very grateful to you. Thank-you, Sy. Mandy's special to me and I'll always treat her well. I'll never hurt her."

He paused. "Well, if you don't count a playful spanking once in awhile. Those might sting a little," he said, chuckling.

Both men grinned. The tequila was kicking in. Glenn held up the bottle. "Another?"

"Yeah, just one more. Mandy can drive home." They downed the shots and Glenn resumed talking.

"I've got to tell you, Sy, Mandy is so wonderful. I've been in love with her for years. Really, from the very first moment I met her. But I love my wife, too. Tiff and me, we've got a bond, ya know? A love that can't be broken. I know it's the same with you and Mandy. I'm not trying to steal Mandy away from you. She'll always be yours; I'm just borrowing her. Anyway, she's too young for me and I'm too married to Tiff.

"You're sharing her with me for a few hours and I respect that, man, and I respect you for doing it. It's not easy and I should know, 'cause I've shared Tiff with other men for years. I've been through it all. Anytime you want to talk, if anything ever bothers you, you call me and we'll get together and hash it out. I want this to be fun for everyone, especially for you."

This time, Sy picked up the bottle and poured Glenn and himself another shot. He was rapidly getting drunk and he knew it, but he wanted to tell Glenn something. He needed to fortify his courage to say it.

"Thanks, Glenn. It's weird, isn't it, me thanking you for fucking my wife? But I know you love her and that's okay because I want her to be loved and I want her to get fucked real good and...I...I don't know why I feel this way but I think you and Tiffany understand me. That means a lot to me, Glenn. So, yeah, I'll go along, play along, give you my wife to fuck. I mean, that's what I want, anyway. Just fuckin' weird, huh?" he slurred.

Glenn was feeling the tequila, too.

"I've gotta tell you Sy. Last night? Your wife looked like an angel with my cock inside of her. I nearly came just looking down at her face. And we're gonna do it again 'cause Mandy wants to. I'm gonna fuck your wife all kinds of ways, Sy. I mean, if I can talk her into doing it? I'm gonna do it. Are you good with that?" Glenn's speech was slurred and he wondered if he was making sense.

"Yeah, man, I'm good," Sy replied. "Just be good to her. She means the world to me."

***

Back at home, Amanda informed Sy that her next date with Glenn was next Saturday, only a week away.

"Another date? So soon?"

"Well, our last date was cut short. This time, we're going out on Saturday night and I won't be home until Sunday morning. It's an overnighter, Sy, and you're driving us. You'll drop Glenn and me off at the Savoy and you'll go back home by yourself. You'll pick us up again at noon on Sunday and take us home."

"I'm driving? And you're spending the whole night together?" Sy asked. He looked stricken.

"Yes, all night and part of the next day, too," she said. "You interrupted our last date so this overnight date is to make up for that. You'll have to sit right here at home and wait for me to call."

"Is this Tiffany's idea?" Sy asked.

Amanda didn't answer. Instead, she reached behind her chair and brought forth a paper bag. She opened it and removed Sy's black baseball cap and wrap-around sunglasses and placed them on the table before him. Sy stared at them.

"You saw me?" he asked, incredulous.

"Yes, Sy, and I was quite angry at the time. Now listen carefully. Tiffany wants to punish you for this. There's the boozing and the wanking, two phone calls, four text messages, plus your spying. And worst of all, you stopped Glenn and me just after we had gotten started."

Sy's eyes were wide.

"Tiffany suggested we do it tomorrow night. I told her no, I wanted to think about it first. But I could easily change my mind, Sy. If I change my mind, I'll deliver you to her tender mercies. What I decide depends on how well you behave yourself."

"What's she going to do to me?" Sy asked. His voice sounded tight.

"That's for Tiffany to decide. She and I had a talk while you and Glenn were downstairs getting drunk. I've turned your punishment over to her, Sy. Get a shower and meet me in bed. You owe me some attention."

Sy walked upstairs and thought about what had happened this evening and the evening before. The alcohol had mostly worn off and he was beginning to think more clearly again. Things had happened so fast! Once Mandy had said 'yes', events had begun to careen out of control.

At least, out of my control, he thought.

Sy liked Glenn and trusted him with Mandy. Tiffany, on the other hand, was unsettling. He most certainly did not want to be subjected to her 'tender mercies', whatever that might mean.

***

They made love again that night. It was urgent and over quickly. It felt good to reconnect after so much had happened in such a short span of time. In their sexual afterglow, Amanda told Sy the whole story of Friday night, including how Glenn had spotted him in the bar and how Amanda had burst into tears in Glenn's hotel room.

"Mandy, did you really start crying? Did you have to force yourself to do it? Was it that bad?"

"No, Babe, it wasn't like that. I was uncertain and scared at first, but I got through it," she said.

"Yeah, but what did you get out of it? I know what I got. Even though you think I suffered, I really didn't. Not the way you think. I shared you with Glenn and he gave you some great sex. I was insanely turned on but insanely jealous at the same time. The weird thing is, the better it is for you, the better it is for me. And in some even weirder way, the better it is for Glenn, the better it is for me. Super-weird, huh? But what about you?"

"Honestly?" she asked. She paused to collect her thoughts. There were so many things!

"The whole thing was exciting, Sy. I had the first-date jitters. Getting dressed while you watched? That sure built up the tension. I could see you were anxious, especially when I kissed you goodbye. I was afraid I'd chicken out if I let you get your arms around me and give me a real kiss, so I just gave you a peck and left as quickly as I could. That was really hard for me. I wanted to turn around and go back, but I didn't.

"Then there was the secrecy at work. All day long, Glenn and I had to pretend everything was normal. I really had the jitters but I couldn't show it. Could you tell from my text messages?"

Sy shook his head. "No, you seemed perfectly fine to me, like you didn't need me at all."

"Well, I wasn't fine. I felt like everybody knew, like it was written all over my face. After work, I left my car at Walmart and rode with Glenn. That's when I finally started to relax.

"We had drinks in the bar and flirted and held hands. It felt electric. I got angry when we saw you in the bar spying on us, but even that was exciting! I knew you couldn't stay away from me and it made me almost giddy! You were aching for me but you couldn't have me. You could see me but you couldn't touch me. It made me feel so sexy and so alive. I walked right past you without even looking at you, Sy. What a rush! I felt like the most desired woman in the world!"

Sy grimaced. He remembered how his wife had walked past him as if he wasn't there. She had passed by fully enveloped in an erotic cloud of witchery, totally unavailable to him. She had been radiant, self-possessed, and complete. Yet, she had been mysterious like an enchanted, magical creature. She had glided by so closely he might have reached out and touched her, but he hadn't dared. At his slightest touch she might have vanished, forever.

In that moment she had existed in a parallel erotic universe. It was a universe in which he could be only a spectator. It had torn his heart out! He had been excited beyond words! His heart had nearly stopped when he had seen Glenn's hand on Mandy's bottom. In that moment, he knew Glenn had claimed his wife. It had taken all his willpower to stop from jumping off the barstool to take her home. But that would have broken her erotic spell. He couldn't have done that to her.

Mandy continued. "We had dinner and danced. I felt so close to Glenn! I seduced him and he seduced me. It was very exciting! I felt like I was flying.

"I planned the sex, Sy. I had it all planned out and it fell apart. I mean, I fell apart. But even that was exciting. Glenn was wonderful to me. He offered to take me home but I said 'no'. I wanted to go through with it. I did it for you, Sy, but I also did it for Glenn. More than anything last night, I wanted to please Glenn. But there's always been something more and last night I finally figured it out. I did it for myself."

"For yourself?"

"Yes, for myself. I did it for me." She carefully considered her next words. "Sy, Glenn is a very attractive man and he makes me feel safe and sexy and desired. I like that feeling. Last night, I was his queen and he was my knight. It was magical and I felt free. I wanted him."

"Mandy, was the sex good? Did you enjoy it?" He knew the answer but he wanted hear her say it.

"Once I got over my crying? Yes, I enjoyed it, I enjoyed it very much. I felt safe and Glenn's always been so sweet to me. He was considerate and gentle, but hard and rough when he needed to be. He's a good lover, Sy. He's strong and he has a hard body. He has a strong, hard penis, too!" she added with a little giggle.

Mandy had always been a tease. Sy knew he was being baited and he tried to ignore that last remark. For a long moment they lay together in silence. In his mind's eye, Sy saw what had happened last night. Glenn's strong, hard penis had gone in and out of his wife, over and over again. In his mind's eye, he saw Glenn plowing Mandy hard into the mattress while she urged him on.

Amanda raised herself up on one elbow to look at her husband.

"Don't you want to know, Sy? About his penis?" she said with a lilt in her voice. He nodded his head 'yes' and felt embarrassed.

"You're both about the same size. I know you're curious about that. I know you want Glenn to be bigger but he's not. Not really. His penis curves upward and yours is pretty straight. It felt different inside of me. Not better, but different. But different in a nice way.

"And Babe? I took him bare like we agreed, no condom. I wanted to feel his bare penis and I wanted to feel his warm cum spread around inside of me. And I wanted Glenn to feel me, too. I wanted it to be good for him. I wore my diaphragm and used the jelly like I promised. It's not my fertile time of the month so I'm probably safe...but there's always a chance."

Sy winced at that remark. It was one thing to fantasize about it, but quite another to hear his wife say she had done it.

"Did you take him in your mouth, Mandy?" Sy had to know but feared the answer. He had often imagined his wife sucking her boss's cock and this lurid thought aroused both excitement and dread.

"Not yet, Sy, but next time I will. I'm going to suck his cock the way he wants me to. Isn't that what you've always told me? Isn't that what you've always wanted?"

Sy ignored her last remark. She was trying to provoke him.

"Did you come on his cock?"

"Oh yes! He was hitting all the right spots and I came like a machine gun, one right after another. It went on and on. We both came together, actually. I think my orgasms set him off.

"Right after we finished, I immediately thought of you, Sy. Glenn took my picture and sent it to you, just like you asked. I thought I looked 'freshly fucked' and Glenn and I laughed about that. Could you see it in my face? Glenn sent the picture and...well, then we saw all your phone calls and texts, and...well, after that, you know what happened."

Sy knew what'd happened. Last night had caused him the most exquisite, agonizing, stinging pain he could imagine.

"Mandy, do you want to keep doing this?"

"Yes, Sy. Very much."

***

End of chapter five. Thank-you for reading.

These characters aren't real. They exist only in my head and now they exist in yours. This is amateur fiction and make-believe. No chaste wife has turned into a whore. No marriage has been ruined. Yes, we all know some of you don't approve. Yes, we know you would never do such a thing. But here you are, reading about it! I hope you can enjoy it for what it is.

Are you looking for revenge and retribution (against whom)? Or resolution? It comes, but not yet. So far, no one has guessed the ending. Not even close. Thank you for your emails, even that anonymous, nasty one!

Please vote and leave a civil comment. I'll answer your emails if you leave an address.

Chapter six will post in BDSM.

12