All Comments on 'No Ordinary Game Ch. 11'

by tennesseered

Sort by:
  • 39 Comments
TryingItAllTryingItAllover 2 years ago

But who is _actually_ the father, I wonder? You mentioned the risk relative to the diaphragm. Sy definitely has ended up having more to deal with than he thought was going to be biting off and chewing. Great writing, Tennesseered, even if some of the things the characters say, do, and think drives me crazy! I was worried you weren't going to get back to the tale, so I'm happy to see this next part and am equally eager to see the next one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Didn't like the first part with amanda ignoring SY and seeing Avery. Really happy you finally gave Sy some balls and control of amanda

OnegoodeyeOnegoodeyeover 2 years ago

I love this story. Please write more but don't make Sy wear a cock cage. Thank you so much for your story. It can go in many directions although with her pregnancy maybe not so many as before. Thank you. Rob

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Even when he pick Amanda, Sy have no feeling at all, no anger, no sadness, nothing.

She say sorry and he said ok.

Just a wimp

abitshyoneabitshyoneover 2 years ago

good story .. i dont think ive comented on the earlier chapters ,, tho i did vote ,, what must go on in sys mind ,, and now theres a pregnancy to deal with ,, i do hope its sys ,, thx for sharing , id love to read more

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

One of the better chapters. Hope the plan is for Sy to be more macho with amanda when he told her to get dressed and come home. Wimpy characters do not make an erotic story

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

If the baby Sy's, I hope he makes her get an abortion or gets a divorce. Because what a fucked up things to do to her husband.

Highway69_50Highway69_50over 2 years ago

Great story, great series. Glad your back, you have been missed, T-Red.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

It’s a hot good story on something I would never allow in my own personal life. I also would be pissed at any surprise pop up things down the road in my marriage. We all know there are secrets kept even when couples claim to spill all about past relationships. Guy multiply by 3 and woman divide by 3 for past sex partners. An old friend many years ago who was very down to earth and a little crazy when it came to her getting laid told me every girl she ever spoke to about getting laid all have done anal , swallowed loads, got facials , spanked ,toys etc . When they fall in so called love as she put it lots of boundaries come up and maybe over time some let out but they don’t want the guy they love of hubby to think of them as a pig . She laughed and said maybe 5 out of 10000 didn’t get it up her ass at least by one guy and most hate to admit they like it . She also laughed and said the smart college sorority girls are the worst . They do it all including dp’s , gangbangs, girls and alway some sort of interfacial. She also don’t be surprised your future wife didn’t do all of it plus at some point fuck a friend of yours definitely cheating as years pile up . I think she was down to earth but a little negative when it came to relationships being she was a happy go lucky slut herself. Lol

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I’ve said it before; I’ll say it again; TR’s writing is as good as it gets in the LW / cuckold genre. This story has it all! However I still can’t shake the feeling that Sy’s cuckold fantasies will bring about the ending of his and Mandy’s marriage. She may love him, but his kink has already caused her to lose all respect for him, and will eventually erode her love until even her memory of loving him will disappear like the fog disappears in the morning light! Stupid bastard! Five stars ⭐️ for great, authentic dialogue, and lurid, explicit sex scenes.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

That was all over the place. 1st Amanda's in control, then Sy jerks it back. He shakes hands with Avery - really - can you make Sy a little more wimpy??? Then Sy asks Glenn to help control her - really?? Just tell her what's part of bargain or the whole deals off. At least there wasn't a cock cage.

Peter_ClevelandPeter_Clevelandover 2 years ago

A new chapter of "No Ordinary Game" is always welcome--and I had finished binge-reading the first 10 just before #11 arrived.

There's much to praise in here. For example, I particularly liked the subtlety, complexity, and realism of (1) Sy and Amanda talking in the car, near the beginning , (2) Sy thinking, "I'm taking her back!" [during sex], (3) Sy and Glenn's conversation during their run, (4) the description of Amanda in her new dress, and (5) the depiction of and the plot involving Mr. Avery--past and present.

The motivations of Sy, Glenn, and Tiffany at the end were a little unclear to me. I was sorry to see Sy bust up the action for the second time.

Tiffany serving milk and cookies... I'm still processing that one. Perhaps she put Viagra in the cookies and plans to pounce on Sy when it kicks in.

A clever twist involving Amanda at the very end! I still have a crush on her, regardless. I hope her delicate condition doesn't mean she'll skip G&T's upcoming big party. I was/am much looking forwards to the details of Amanda taking some further steps at that shindig. (It would be great fun to put Dr. Mueller into a kinky compromising position at the party, too.)

Looking forwards to Chapter 12.

thebodyman1thebodyman1over 2 years ago

This is my favorite series of stories on this site !! I am in love with Amanda ! I get jealous when she sees anyone even though I keep telling myself it is just a fantasy, ( but what a masterfully told story )!!! I cannot wait to read the coming instalments. my mind runs wild when I think of the possibilities about Glenn's boss , the well hung bartender, whose baby is Amanda pregnant with , Glenn and Sy secretly watching Amanda in the basement room with someone !! So many possibilities stretch out before us ! I have re-read this story several times now and cannot get enough !! Here is the highest complement I can pay it : I HAVE QUIT LOOKING AT PORN TO READ THESE STORIES !!!!!!!!!!!

SyzothSyzothover 2 years ago

This story read like a taut thriller... but instead of mystery and mayhem, it was the hot sex that kept me tense and anxious. TR, your way with words, descriptions, and buildup supercharges each scene. I initially wanted more with Mandy and Glenn, but after that final scene with Mandy and Ed... it left me like a dog in heat needing more. This was easily my favorite chapter in the series.

BRAVO !!!

MasonFieldMasonFieldover 2 years ago

Great story however I wanted to give it 5 stars but only gave it 4 because I said it before and I'll say it again, nothing compares to the original Mandy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

... Sy ... well ... Sy is an idiot. Who is the father and will the father be raising the child ... if the morning after pill isn't used and it is carried to term ...

AndyAndrewsAndyAndrewsover 2 years ago

I had bookmarked this previously and a week ago, went back and read the whole series, 11 chapters, back-to-back. I see that the author has been working on this for 18 months, so I'm lucky to be able to read it in a few days. I completely understand the comments all the way through by people wanting more. I've appreciated the hard work by this talented writer.

What a great series. A gripping story line, filled with marvelous insights into the thoughts, fantasies, doubts and insecurities of the characters. Lots of plot twists and great sex scenes, but it's also the tension in between the sex scenes that grabbed me. And beautifully constructed without grammatical and other errors.

Another thing I loved were the comments on the previous chapters. It's kind of fascinating that people get pissed when the story doesn't go where they want it to go. And it's funny that so many people want to write "I know where this is going..." or similar, and especially when they write that they know where it's going and for that reason, they are not going to read it any more. As they say, LOL. I guess they are just heavily emotionally invested in the story.

Anyway, great kudos and thanks to TR for producing a fantastic series, and looking forward to more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

TENNESSEERED - Status for the next chapter - hopefully not 10-11 months.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

extraordinarily sad ....

jackheadjackheadabout 2 years ago
Only Fiction

Would like to read some stories (real) on this type of behavior between two married people who "claim" to have a normal marriage. Nope, don't think so, that's why it's 99.9% fiction and probably does not exist in the real world. Hell, marriage vows means nothing to 66.6% of married couples, that's why the divorce rate is so hi in the US. But hey, let's be honest here, we're not reading fucking Earnest Hemingway, and the majority of us, myself included, are only dumpster diving looking for stroke material!

NVDiceGuyNVDiceGuyabout 2 years ago

Holy SH!T. You are NOT going to leave it there???

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

are we ever going to get another chapter???

tennesseeredtennesseeredalmost 2 years agoAuthor

I'm flattered that loyal readers are eager for more. But there are limits to my time, creativity, and energy. I can only repeat what I've written before: NOG is still an active story, I'm still alive to write it, and I intend to finish the damn story. I've even got an ending in mind. I implore your continued indulgence and thank you for your continued interest.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

It's a great story but who wants to stick around for a chapter a year????

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I am hooked,you are truly talented. I really hoped u would continue this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

No matter how good a story is it's not worth over a year between chapters. Rewrite chapter 12 and make it the last chapter and get this boat wrecked grounded.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Status report from the author please!!!!!!

tennesseeredtennesseeredover 1 year agoAuthor

Status report, as requested: There exists a chapter 12 but it is not up to snuff and must be redone. I'm sorry for the delay but I write mostly to become a better writer. Knocking out an inferior product doesn't further that plan. I know I can do better. This story is a sexual psychodrama and making the human interpersonal aspects plausible is what interests me the most. Thank you for sticking with me. It's been well over a year since the last chapter, I know. Never fear, Amanda is still pregnant.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I agree with anonymous - if you can't figure out how to write chpt 12 how long before we would get chpt 13. If you're still writing it - modify it to be the end of the story - I personally don't want to read a bunch of chapters to remember what happened up to now. Great story - but come on man.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Good story up to a year ago or so. I get you want to be a better writer, sexual psychodrama .... blah blah blah. We're not looking for "gone with the wind". FTDS - I/you could die before you finish it at this rate.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

16 months since the last chapter!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

if the baby's not his he needs to cut her loose. Story is cucky enough without that sh....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Anonymous - it would be better if he made her choose between him and having an abortion.

HighBrowHighBrow12 months ago

Femdom agitprop fizzled out.

wxt55ukwxt55uk10 months ago

Hopefully, you will get the next chapter over the line soon.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

22 months since the last chapter. I think TENNESSEERED has abandoned the story.

toshiro75toshiro758 months ago

Someone should finish the story long ago.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Tennesseered, this is an excellent story with many surprising turns and twists. You should be very proud of a stand-out contribution to Literotica. I do have the mildest of suggestions - throughout the story Sy was at that 'Do I want this or not stage?' that you described so eloquently. I wonder if he should have moved on to one side or the other of the debate as his wife is shared more and more? I enjoy the stories where the husband gets totally into the sharing and encourages his hotwife; but I'm sure you could have weaved a wonderful tale whichever way your character developed. Thanks again and 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

TENNESSEERED: Let us know if you're still alive!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usertennesseered@tennesseered
I hope you enjoy my stories. I'm an unschooled amateur fiction writer. I write about people and situations that I find interesting. I try to stay away from the usual thing. I post on Loving Wives because that's where the readers are. I moderate the comments on my stories. In ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES