No Pressure Pt. 03

Story Info
Beckett and Kelsey try to make long-distance work.
16k words
4.76
2.3k
2
0

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 08/27/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hello again! Thanks for coming back for Part 3 of Beckett and Kelsey's story.

If you have not already, I highly recommend reading the first two parts of this story before getting into Part 3.


Part Three

Beckett led Kelsey up the stairs to the bedroom. The day had been absolutely perfect and Beckett wanted it to end the same way it started - with Kelsey securely wrapped in their arms.

Beckett had been able to think of little else for three months. After leaving Philadelphia, they weren't sure what would happen with Kelsey. They couldn't stop thinking about her, despite telling themself that they shouldn't pursue a relationship with someone in Northeastern Pennsylvania. They knew themself too well to think they could maintain a successful long-distance relationship.

But here they were. Rather, here Kelsey was, in Beckett's house in Portland, Maine with her forearms resting on their shoulders. Her fingers were interlocked behind their neck and she wore a mischievous smirk her face.

"What?" Kelsey asked, her smile turning softer as her eyes searched Beckett's face. "Why are you looking at me like that?"

"Just thinking that I love you," Beckett replied, returning Kelsey's smile with their own.

"Oh no, you're the super sappy type, aren't you?" Kelsey teased. "Tough, strong exterior but a big softy inside."

Beckett rolled their eyes. "Please, like you didn't know that already."

"I still get to tease you about it," Kelsey said, her voice dipping lower as her thumbs started to stroke the back of Beckett's neck.

The low timbre of Kelsey's voice stirred Beckett's arousal more as they started to walk Kelsey backwards to the bed. "That's not very nice," they said with a smirk, as the backs of Kelsey's knees hit the side of the mattress. Beckett kissed her softly, pressing forward and gently lowering Kelsey onto her back as their lips molded together.

When Kelsey ran her tongue along Beckett's lower lip and pulled them closer by their waist, Beckett released a moan low from deep in their throat and deepened the kiss. Their skin burned where Kelsey's fingers made contact and radiated through their body as they pressed their thigh between her legs.

Beckett rolled their hips into her, their desire ratcheting higher and racing through them as they kissed a path down Kelsey's jaw to her ear before taking the lobe between their teeth. "You are the single most beautiful person I've ever known. Did you know that?" they rasped into her ear.

Kelsey moaned in response, her hands gripping Beckett's waist tighter when they focused their attention lower, on the delicate skin that covered her neck. They nipped and sucked at the sensitive spot just below her pulse point as they ground harder into her.

When Kelsey flexed her thigh and lifted slightly to give Beckett more friction where they needed it most, fresh heat pooled between their legs. They were sure they'd soaked through their underwear already. If not for their sweatpants, Beckett would definitely have left a trail of arousal along Kelsey's thigh.

Beckett's hands roamed Kelsey's torso as they continued working their mouth down the long column of her neck, but there was too much clothing between them. Beckett needed to feel Kelsey's skin against theirs. They needed to feel her jump as they traced their fingers lightly down the sides of her stomach. They just needed more of Kelsey.

Beckett rose to their knees and removed their shirt and bra in one swift motion. Kelsey followed suit, tossing hers to the floor as well before pulling Beckett back into her by the nape of their neck. The move caught Beckett off guard and Kelsey took advantage, quickly flipping Beckett so their positions were reversed.

The power dynamic between the two shifted often. Neither was the leader and neither was the follower. Beckett enjoyed topping Kelsey but they also enjoyed being her bottom. One moment, Kelsey was a blubbering mess begging Beckett to make her come and the next, Beckett was putty in Kelsey's hands, waiting for her to push them over the edge.

Kelsey shifted down the mattress and hooked her hands into the waistband of Beckett's sweatpants. She leaned forward to take a nipple in her mouth and Beckett arched their back at the contact, their breath shuddering from how badly they had been aching to feel Kelsey's lips on them.

Beckett lifted their hips to help Kelsey slide their pants down their legs, then propped themself on their elbows and watched as she stood and stepped out of her own. Beckett mapped every inch of her with their eyes, trying to commit every soft curve to memory. They wanted to see this scene every time they closed their eyes, late at night and alone in their bed.

Kelsey stood before them, biting her lip in nothing except simple red boyshorts. She cupped her own breasts with her hands before running her palms down her stomach and stopping at the waistband of her underwear.

Beckett smiled at her. Sure, it was sexy to watch their partner strip for them, but it had that Kelsey-brand awkwardness to it that warmed Beckett's heart. It was just so... Kelsey; cute and sexy at the same time; confident but a little unsure.

She slid the boyshorts down her thighs slowly. Beckett followed the movement with their eyes and took their time raking their eyes back up Kelsey's body when the last of her clothing hit the floor.

"Where's..." Kelsey said as she looked around the room.

"Drawer next to the bed," Beckett responded.

Kelsey retrieved the dildo from the nightstand, returned to Beckett, and straddled their thighs. She slipped the dildo through the ring in Beckett's briefs before applying a dab of lube to it and spreading it over the soft silicone. If anyone had asked Beckett prior to that moment if they thought that watching someone stroke a fake penis was hot, they would have said no. And they would have been very wrong. Because holy fuck.

Beckett watched with their mouth wide open as Kelsey shifted higher and straddled their waist. They held her gaze as she lowered herself onto them, her mouth dropping open and letting out a quiet gasp as they filled her. She closed her eyes and braced her hands on Beckett's shoulders as she worked her hips up and down slowly.

With each downward movement, she took more of Beckett and they swore they could feel it. There was no physical sensation, but they were sure they felt Kelsey's walls grip them tightly as she moved. Their brain registered the action as pleasurable, even if Beckett's body couldn't directly feel it.

Beckett reached forward and rubbed their hands up and down Kelsey's thighs as she continued slowly taking more and more of them. When the last inch disappeared inside her, she paused and opened her eyes fully to stare into Beckett's.

She moved her hands from their shoulders down their chest and to their waist.

"Today was perfect, Beckett. Every minute of it," Kelsey said as she started to rock her hips back and forth. "Breakfast, the sunrise, the tour of the city you love, our quiet afternoon in... Everything," she finished as she leaned forward and kissed Beckett deeply.

Beckett pushed their hand into the hair at the nape of Kelsey's neck and she responded by pulling their bottom lip between her teeth. The tiny prick of pain made Beckett's breath catch in their throat, which Kelsey seemed to find amusing, a giggle escaping her mouth into theirs before she sat up straight again.

Beckett savored every moment that Kelsey rode them slowly. Something about that particular scene triggered the rare feeling of gender euphoria that had escaped Beckett for most of their life. Their body buzzed in a way that was different from the usual jolts of electricity that some might describe feeling when their partner touched them. The validation that gender euphoria created enhanced both the physical sensations and the mental stimulation that Beckett was experiencing.

Their hands grasped for every inch of exposed skin - Beckett needed to feel every bit of Kelsey. Each touch drove their pleasure higher and higher. Each moan entered their ears and spread by way of their nervous system through their whole body.

As she began grinding harder into them, Beckett focused on maintaining the rhythm Kelsey was starting to lose. They could feel that she was close, the smooth roll of her hips turning more erratic as the volume of her whimpering moans increased.

Kelsey's eyes closed again as she bit into her bottom lip, turning the pink flesh white where her teeth sunk into it. "Oh fuck, baby," she whined as her legs started to shake.

She grabbed Beckett's wrist and shoved their hand between her legs as she threw her head back. Beckett's thumb found her clit and Kelsey arched her back, scratching her nails across Beckett's stomach as her hands reached for something stable to grasp. "Yes, just like that," she panted.

Beckett complied, pressing hard with their thumb and rubbing in circles the way they were learning Kelsey liked as she pushed herself towards climax. Beckett was nowhere near an orgasm themself but the euphoria they were experiencing was better than an orgasm. It affirmed their identity - their existence. It was a sign that their journey to better understand themself was progressing.

"Just like that, baby, just like that" Kelsey repeated over and over until she cried out Beckett's name. They could only watch with their mouth wide open as Kelsey's orgasm wracked her body and she collapsed onto them. Her skin was slick with sweat and her hair was a mess, her chest heaving in sync with Beckett's as she came down.

Kelsey lifted enough for Beckett to pull out of her, then slid to the side so she was draped halfway over Beckett's body. They two stayed like that until Beckett slipped out from under a half-asleep Kelsey.

"Where are you going?" Kelsey mumbled as she blinked her eyes open.

"Gotta wash this. I'll be right back," Beckett said as they kissed her forehead.

When they returned, Kelsey was laying on her side and smiling at Beckett. She had a freshly and thoroughly fucked look that made Beckett swell with pride. They were fully, totally, 100% themself with Kelsey in a way that they hadn't been with other sexual partners in the past. They'd always felt like they had to be the more assertive lover in a relationship. There was a perceived dominance based solely on their more traditionally masculine appearance. But it was different with Kelsey.

Everything was different with Kelsey.

Beckett opened the drawer on the nightstand and dropped the strap-on inside before pulling the sheet down the bed. "Scoot," they whispered as they tugged the fabric under Kelsey. She lifted enough for them to slide the sheet out from under her, then pull it back up over them both as they slipped under and snuggled up to Kelsey.

"Goodnight, beautiful," Beckett said, pushing a lock of Kelsey's hair behind her ear.

"What about you?" Kelsey asked.

"I'm happy with how tonight went if you are," Beckett said truthfully. Orgasms were great, but they weren't the sole purpose of having sex. Beckett had gotten way more than sexual pleasure from the euphoria that Kelsey had just induced.

"I mean, of course I am. But I want to make sure you have a good time too," Kelsey said with a sincerity in her eyes that made Beckett want to melt into her.

Beckett explained gender euphoria to Kelsey as best they could, knowing that it was impossible to describe but wanting her to understand the gift that she'd given them. It might not happen every time they have sex, but the prospect of experiencing that euphoria more often because of Kelsey, both in and out of bed, was promising.


Beckett was awake, as usual, before seven in the morning. It was a feature they would love to have been able to disable when they had company, but they were just wired that way. If they didn't get their day started before eight, they would feel like the day had been wasted.

They reached for their phone to check in with their brother, who was also notorious for being up with the sun, and confirm their plans for the day. Kelsey had wanted to meet all of Beckett's family while she was in town, but the two settled on introducing her to their older brother, Charlie, and his family first.

Beckett: Yo. We on for today still?

Charlie: We better be, I just put the lunch order in.

Beckett: What's for lunch?

Charlie: It's a surprise, duh.

Beckett: You know how I feel about surprises...

Charlie: You love them? ;)

Beckett: Chuck...

Charlie: Call me Chuck again...

Beckett: If you get to poke me, I get to poke you. Them's the rules of engagement, bro.

Charlie: What do you think is for lunch? Tacos. Always tacos. This is a household of taco enthusiasts.

Beckett smiled at the message. Charlie and his family were far from a traditional family, but they loved the traditions they created. Sunday was taco day because Tuesday nights were "not adequate to appreciate tacos because they deserved a whole day" in Charlie's opinion.

Charlie: But can you do me a favorrrrrrrr

Beckett: Am I picking up tacos?

Charlie: Yes please. And perhaps a couple of those pre-rolls you got for me and Casey last month? The kids all have plans with friends tonight, so... y'know...

Beckett: Most people would be grossed out by their sibling asking them to get them something to enhance their sexual experiences.

Charlie: We have never been "most siblings"

Charlie: This is a sex-positive family and frankly YOU are one of the reasons for that.

That was true. One of the first things Charlie and Beckett had talked about when Charlie asked how he could support his oldest, Ainslee, when she went on puberty blockers was making sure her parents created a safe space for her to ask questions.

Charlie was pansexual and his wife Casey was bisexual, but neither explored their identities until college whereas Beckett had told their moms that they were queer from the moment they started to have sexual feelings. It helped that Beckett's mom's were queer and could answer questions instead of Beckett having to search the internet for answers about sex.

Sex education barely touched on anything that was not directly related to procreation, so sex between partners of the same biological sex was not discussed. Beckett's moms were reluctant to talk about it with them, but they ultimately conceded when Beckett explained that they couldn't distinguish between what felt right and what felt wrong if they didn't understand what it was supposed to be like.

Beckett: Fair.

Beckett: You know me buying it for you is super illegal, right? I could lose my medical card AND my job.

Beckett: It's legal, you can buy your own now.

Charlie: But I don't know what to get. You're the expert.

"Who are you texting this early?" Kelsey asked as she snuggled her cheek against Beckett's chest.

"Charlie," Beckett responded. "He wants us to pick up tacos on the way."

"Mmmm, tacos. I'm hungry," Kelsey mumbled, still sounding half-asleep.

"Let me just wrap this up and then I'll make you breakfast," Beckett said as they finished their message to Charlie.

Beckett: Yeah, yeah. I'll see you at 1. Kelsey is awake now so I'm going to make breakfast.

Charlie: Thanks, B.

"How does eggs, chorizo, potatoes, and toast sound? I have an obscene number of jams and jellies to pick from." Beckett was from Maine, after all. They were pretty sure it was required by law that they have a variety of Stonewall Kitchen spreads on hand at all times.

"Oh you mean the exact meal that I got the morning that we got breakfast after the tournament?" Kelsey asked as she lifted her head from Beckett's chest to look at them.

"I may have been practicing making eggs over-easy because that's how you ordered them," Beckett admitted.

"You only eat scrambled eggs. You emphasized that pretty hard," Kelsey said as she quirked an eyebrow. "Have you just been throwing them out?"

"Sam and Sylvie have benefited greatly from my practice. At least, the last couple of times. They wouldn't eat them the first time I tried because they thought they might get sick," Beckett recalled with a laugh. "You wait here, I'll bring you breakfast in bed."

Beckett kissed Kelsey, then jumped out of bed and called for Taco to follow them. They were always bursting with energy in the morning, but waking up next to Kelsey had them even more energized; not to mention the excitement of introducing her to Charlie.

After taking care of Taco's morning routine, Beckett started breakfast. They walked through the sequence they'd need to cook in their head to make sure they had their plan straight. They didn't want to serve Kelsey cold food, so it was important that everything be in perfect order. This was Beckett's first time cooking breakfast for Kelsey and they couldn't mess it up.

Kelsey trotted down the stairs a few minutes after Beckett got started. "I thought Taco would come back to snuggle but you both left me all alone," she said with a fake pout.

"I'm sorry," Beckett said as Kelsey wrapped her arms around them from behind. "But you can't compete with the possibility... rather, probability, that I will drop food. Taco will sit in that doorway until she sees something fall to the floor. Then she'll bolt for it, swallow it whole, and go back to her spot to wait for more."

"Smart pup," Kelsey yawned as she stepped to stand beside Beckett. "I can't believe you have so much energy this early."

"I can make you tea if you need caffeine," Beckett suggested, knowing that Kelsey was not a coffee drinker. "Or there are Red Bulls in the fridge," they continued, pointing at the refrigerator.

"Give me the tiny bubbles," Kelsey said as she pulled the fridge open and retrieved the small can.

Beckett watched Kelsey as she bent down to pet Taco. They leaned on the counter next to the stove and crossed their arms as they watched Kelsey boop Taco's nose, then dodge a kiss a few times before letting the dog lick her face. "I could get used to this."

"Making me breakfast?" Kelsey said, looking back at Beckett with a huge smile on her face.

Beckett turned their attention back to the frying pan and flipped the eggs. "If that's what I need to have you around more often, sure. I'll make you breakfast whenever you want."

Kelsey gave Taco one more pat on the head, then stood. "I'm going to hold you to that. Can I do something? Get plates or whatever?"

"They're already out," Beckett said without turning, pointing to the two trays on the kitchen table that already had full place settings on them - except the plates, which were on the counter next to the stove. "But since you're down here, we don't need the trays for breakfast in bed."

"Got it," Kelsey said as she turned to the table. "So what's the plan for today?"

Beckett turned the stove off and started plating breakfast. "Charlie said one o'clock but we have to pick up the tacos, which I assume will be ready by twelve-thirty? I'll ask him. But we also have to stop by the dispensary on the way. Charlie asked me to pick up some pre-rolls for his alone time with Casey."

"Ew, why do you know it's for that?" Kelsey asked with a disgusted look on her face.

"Sex is not a scandalous topic in my family," Beckett said, setting a plate in front of Kelsey and sliding into the seat next to her. Their kitchen table sat in front of a window that faced the backyard. It was the only reason Beckett paid a gardener to take care of the flowers that were already there when they moved in. They'd tried to take care of them for about two weeks before they started killing them.