No Pressure Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Beckett: I think his specific words were that you would be "happy to embarrass me"

Kelsey: Will you accept being embarrassed at a video game so I can bond with your siblings?

Beckett: Yeah, yeah, I'll set up a game and invite you...

Beckett spent the rest of the night placing second to Kelsey and being happy to do so. Their long distance relationship not only meant that Beckett and Kelsey needed to find ways to connect virtually, but they needed to connect with each other's families without the assistance of in-person family get-togethers.

When they got home that night, they got a text message from Asher.

Asher: Can you give Aunt Kelsey my friend code so I can show her my island in Animal Crossing?

Beckett's heart clenched. Aunt Kelsey. She was already becoming part of Beckett's family.


Beckett left the next morning before five o'clock. They woke up at four and couldn't get back to sleep, so they tossed the bags they'd packed the night before for themself and Taco, as well as Taco's crate and presents for Kelsey and her mom, in their Bronco and started the long drive to Pennsylvania.

Luckily, there was very little traffic and they made it to Scranton before noon, even with a couple of stops to stretch their legs and let Taco run around for a bit. Mickey had offered to take care of Taco while Beckett was out of town, but Kelsey insisted that Taco visit too. She may have been more excited to see Taco than she was to see Beckett.

"There's my puppy!" Kelsey yelled as Taco bolted towards where she stood on her porch.

"You know," Beckett yelled from the driveway, "I'm here too."

"Yeah but she seems more excited to see me than you are. She ran over here immediately and you're still standing over there," Kelsey said as she squatted to pet Taco.

Beckett retrieved their bags from the backseat and carried them to the front door to meet Kelsey. She stood and opened the door, letting the dog into the house before taking the bags from Beckett and tossing them through the doorway behind Taco, who was inspecting the unfamiliar territory.

"Hello, my love," Kelsey greeted Beckett as she hooked her fingers into the waistband of their sweatpants and pulled them closer.

"Hi," Beckett said, leaning in for a brief kiss. "Is your mom here?"

"She's on her way." Kelsey looked at her watch. "She'll probably be here in a few minutes."

"Damn," Beckett whispered close to Kelsey's ear. "I'll have to properly greet you later."

Kelsey's breath hitched, which was the intended effect, and Beckett pulled away abruptly. Kelsey stared at them, her mouth wide open, blinking in apparent confusion.

"What? I can't have your mom's first impression of me being the person who is defiling her only child," Beckett said as they motioned for Kelsey to lead them inside. "I need to get out of these clothes... alone," they clarified when Kelsey raised a brow, "and get my Christmas outfit on."

"You have a special Christmas outfit?" Kelsey asked and she shut the door behind them. It was warm inside the house, a welcome change from the frigid temperatures outside.

"You don't?" Beckett asked.

"You're looking at it," Kelsey said, motioning down her body at her sweater and leggings.

"Should I not..." Beckett trailed off, unsure what the right move was.

"Honey, wear whatever you want to wear," Kelsey said, reaching for Beckett's hand and threaded her fingers between theirs. "But you don't have to dress up for my mom. We're not a fancy Christmas dinner family."

"Oh, it's not fancy. I didn't even think of that," Beckett confessed. "It's just an ugly Christmas sweatshirt, because sweaters are itchy. And jeans."

"I lied, we do have rules for outfits on Christmas," Kelsey corrected.

"Shit." Beckett knew they should have asked before packing.

"No hard pants. Sweats, leggings, and jammies only," Kelsey said with a smile.

Beckett rolled their eyes and grabbed their duffel bag where Kelsey had tossed it and pointed to the stairs. "Bathroom?"

"Straight up the stairs. It's the one with the toilet."


Kelsey's mom was a carbon copy of Kelsey. Rather, Kelsey was a carbon copy of her mom, which made it easy for Beckett to connect with her.

They spent the afternoon hearing fun stories about Kelsey's childhood and sharing what they've learned over the last several years about the cannabis industry. Beckett was surprised that Kelsey's mom was so interested in hearing about Beckett's job. Usually their friends' parents were a little old-fashioned when it came to that topic, but Crystal, as Kelsey's mom insisted Beckett call her, asked a lot of questions.

"It was really great meeting you, Beckett," Crystal said as she squeezed Beckett in a tight hug. "Send me that link, I'm going to look into that medical card thing. I haven't smoked pot since the seventies and I'm nearing seventy years old. I think I can indulge a little in retirement."

"Wait right here, one second," Beckett said as they ran up the stairs to get the scent-proof bag they kept their weed in when they traveled.

They pulled a single pre-rolled joint from the pack they'd picked up the day before at work and met Crystal and Kelsey by the front door again. They handed the joint to Crystal. "Remember, this isn't your sixties and seventies dirt weed. Invite Patty over and take one hit - I mean that, one hit - and see how you feel." Patty was Crystal's neighbor and best friend.

"Oh my God, Beckett, are you giving my mom drugs?" Kelsey asked, but there was a teasing lilt in her voice.

"What?" Beckett asked as Kelsey turned on her heel and walked towards the kitchen.

"She just thinks I'm too old to have fun," Crystal yelled in Kelsey's direction.

"I do not think you are too old to have fun," Kelsey corrected as she returned. "I just don't want you driving around with a loose joint in your purse," she said as she handed her mom a Ziploc bag. "At least put it in there."

"Thanks, sweetie," Crystal said as she gave Kelsey a kiss on the cheek, then turned to do the same to Beckett before opening the door to leave.

"And remember," Kelsey called after her as she walked down the porch steps. "One hit, like Beckett said."

Crystal waved without looking back and Kelsey closed the door, turning to Beckett and folding her arms across her chest and shaking her head as she smirked at them.

"Parents deserve to enjoy things too," Beckett said with a shrug.

"They do. She does. I'm actually glad you did that. Thank you," Kelsey said as she uncrossed her arms.

"Soooo, you think she likes me?" Beckett asked tentatively.

Kelsey took a step forward and rested her arms on Beckett's shoulders as she laced her fingers together behind their neck. "Yes, I think she likes you," she said, as if it were the most obvious thing in the world.

"It's important to me that she likes me. My family loves you," Beckett said as they snaked their arms around Kelsey's torso.

"Well I'm happy to continue beating you at video games to score more points with them," Kelsey teased.

"And I'm happy to smoke weed with your mom if it will score me more points with her. You know, if we're doing things we already enjoy to impress each other's families," Beckett said with a smile. "Now," they continued, "are you ready for your gifts?"

Kelsey nodded towards the Christmas tree where the new softball bat that Beckett had given her sat. "You gave me a gift already and I love it."

Beckett grinned, excited to show Kelsey what they'd picked out. "Well these are kind of gifts for us."

"Oh?" Kelsey asked as she bit her bottom lip.

"I'll be right back," Beckett said, stepping out of Kelsey's arms and grabbing their keys from the hook where Kelsey had placed them.

When they returned from their car, Kelsey and Taco were on the couch watching A Christmas Story, which had been playing on a loop all day.

They set the large gift bag on the coffee table and told Taco to go lie down on the bed that Kelsey had gotten for her. The gesture had warmed Beckett's heart when Kelsey had told them about the new piece of furniture a few days before. She wanted Taco to be comfortable in her house and that meant a lot to Beckett.

"You mentioned that you felt like you hadn't really tried all that much, so I figured we could explore those feelings together," Beckett explained as Kelsey opened the bag.

Kelsey's eyes went wide. "Oh my god, Beckett."

Beckett scrunched their nose and pursed their lips. "I may have gone overboard..."

Inside the bag, there were a variety of new toys.

First, an app-controlled vibrator that was shaped like an egg on one end with what looked like an antenna on the other. Beckett explained that it could be a fun way for them to feel a little more connected from a distance. They could control the vibrations from their phone in Maine while Kelsey enjoyed it in Pennsylvania.

There was also a new boxer brief harness for Beckett in the bag. In addition to the pocket below the o-ring for the vibrator that would stimulate Beckett's clit, there was a second pocket above the o-ring for a vibrator to stimulate Kelsey's clit, at least in some positions. Beckett had already placed the new bullet vibrator that they purchased to go with it in the pocket.

The second harness in the bag was for Kelsey. She'd told Beckett that she wanted to try being the penetrating partner if they were interested in that. It had been a very long time since Beckett had anything more than a single finger inside them, but they were up for giving it a shot.

It wasn't that Beckett disliked being penetrated, it just wasn't something they'd been comfortable with for a while. But Beckett had a better understanding of their own identity than they used to and they thought it was at least worth trying again. So they picked out a lace panty harness, similar to their brief harness but much more feminine, for Kelsey and a small dildo.

"I have a question," Kelsey said as she inspected the harnesses. "If you're wearing this," she said, holding up the boxer brief harness, "how is this," she held up the new dildo, "supposed to go in... you. What about one of those double-ended ones? Wouldn't that work better?"

"Now that I found these underwear harnesses, I don't think I can go back to any other way. They just feel more natural - at least to me," Beckett explained. "But we can try it with the jock-style harness, because that can be pushed aside. Or," they hesitated before the next suggestion, "I might want to try it without wearing my own."

"I thought you were just generally more comfortable wearing it, even if you weren't actively using it?" Kelsey asked.

"Well, I wasn't wearing anything the times we had sex in the shower and I didn't feel uncomfortable then. Maybe as I'm getting more comfortable with my identity, I'm getting more comfortable with my body?" Beckett recalled some of the conversations they'd read on online message boards. "It's not uncommon for someone who identifies similar to me to want to go back and try things again with a new understanding of their body, at least from what I've read."

Kelsey nodded and set the harness to the side. The next item she pulled out was a set of nipple suckers, which seemed a lot less aggressive to Beckett than the nipple clamps Kelsey had talked about, but had mentioned were a bit intimidating.

"Beckett, how much did you spend on this and how much more is there?" Kelsey asked, inspecting the packaging.

"I told you, I may have gone overboard," Beckett replied. "But look, they change colors."

Kelsey squinted at the nipple suckers. "These are... interesting..."

"You don't like them. That's fine. I can send those back," Beckett said, taking the package from Kelsey's hands.

"No!" Kelsey said, snatching it back. "That's not what I said. I just think I kinda like the look of nipple clamps. These seem fun, but I don't know, the clamps seem... hot? But this is probably a better way to try it to make sure we like it."

The last item was a beginner's bondage kit, containing soft leather handcuffs, a blindfold, and a small flogger. Beckett was apprehensive about getting the flogger, but it came in the kit and they figured that they didn't have to use it.

"I'm not sure about this," Kelsey said, pointing to the flogger on the box.

Beckett nodded. "I'm not either, but it came with the kit. And the other kit, that just had the handcuffs and the blindfold, was the same price. I think they do that to get people interested so they go back for more."

"Smart marketing," Kelsey said, nodding as she read the rest of the box. "You know, that stuff is what sets you apart from Chad."

"Okay that was definitely not a name I expected to hear you say when looking at sex toys. Care to elaborate?" Beckett asked.

"Consumer habits and such. That's what makes you better for that job than Chad. He might know security, but he doesn't know business. You look at it as a whole, not just your specific job. Do you think Chad is out there trying to reduce the stigma of marijuana like you just were with my mom? Granted, she was probably already curious, but you helped her get the negative associations she had with it out of her head. Isn't that more important than being able to put together a report for the police on the off chance that someone steals more than a thousand dollars of product? What's that, like four ounces? Who's ballsy enough to go for four ounces?" Kelsey asked.

Beckett shrugged. "People do it. It's rare, but people try it."

"I just don't think they're looking for someone who is just good at security in that job. I think they want someone who will help grow their business. And you care about the industry. From what you've told me about Chad, he only cares about catching people." Kelsey set the box on the table and took Beckett's hands into hers. "Whenever you are ready for that, you're going to be great at it."

A rush of dopamine washed over Beckett. "Validation," they said softly.

"I'm sorry?" Kelsey asked, squinting at Beckett.

Beckett wasn't sure if she hadn't heard them or if she was asking them to elaborate. "That. What you just did. I've been doubting myself - not applying for that job, because I didn't think that I was good enough. I mean, deep down I think I knew I had a more well-rounded skill set, but I thought maybe I was overcompensating for my lack of confidence with extra confidence where it didn't belong. But you validated that confidence; you took away the doubt."

"Happy tears or sad tears?" Kelsey asked.

Beckett hadn't even noticed that they had slipped out from where they had been welling up behind their eyes. "Happy, I think," Beckett said with a sniffled and a laugh. "Or maybe sad because the deadline to apply has already passed."

"Another opportunity will come around," Kelsey said, squeezing Beckett's hand before releasing it. "And you'll be ready next time." She turned her attention back to the toys that were spread out over the table. "Now, what do we try first?"


Beckett knelt on the bed next to Kelsey, gently stroking her leg with one hand as the other gently pressed the new app-controlled vibrator to her sex. They both wanted to try the toy together before Beckett controlled it from afar. They could see each other on video when they had Facetime sex, but Beckett wanted to remember the physical feeling of Kelsey coming apart at the tap of a button. And Kelsey wanted to be able to vividly imagine the feeling of Beckett's hands on her body as she came.

Kelsey held her phone in her hand. Beckett wanted her to control it, at least this first time, so she could adjust it as needed. They had both become very comfortable describing what they liked; they had to be in order to maintain a sexual relationship, at least at the level that they both wanted. So Beckett asked Kelsey to tell them when she changed any settings.

"It's on the lowest speed and it already feels very good," Kelsey told Beckett through long, heavy breaths. "Hold it there for a bit."

Beckett leaned over Kelsey, bracing their free hand next to her head and sliding their knee between her legs. "Have I mentioned how much I love it when you tell me what to do to you?" they asked, their mouth hovering just above Kelsey's. Her chest heaved harder as she tilted her head to try to press her lips to Beckett's, but they leaned back just enough that her lips barely brushed theirs.

"Kiss me," Kelsey panted. "Please."

Beckett bit their bottom lip and waited for Kelsey to open her eyes. They held her gaze for a few moments before pressing their lips to hers. Kelsey moaned into their mouth as Beckett deepened the kiss and pushed the vibrator more firmly against her, but still not pushing inside.

They broke their kiss and looked deep into Kelsey's dark brown eyes. The same eyes that Beckett saw every night in their dreams. She nodded, giving her silent approval for Beckett to push the vibrator into her.

Kelsey's eyes widened as the egg slipped inside of her. Beckett could feel her walls grip the toy as they pressed forward. "How does that feel?" they asked as they shifted so both knees were between Kelsey's legs, spreading them a little wider..

"So... Good..." Kelsey said, using a full breath for each word.

Beckett watched as Kelsey's expression shifted from desperate want to pure pleasure. "God, you are beautiful," they whispered.

When the last bit disappeared inside her, Kelsey's breath hitched sharply into Beckett's mouth. They responded by sliding their fingers up from Kelsey's entrance to her clit.

Kelsey rolled her head back and closed her eyes. "Fuuucccckkkk, Beckett."

Beckett smiled and dipped their head to kiss Kelsey's newly exposed neck. They found the slimmer end of the u-shaped vibrator and directed it to her clit.

"Shit!" Kelsey cried out as she arched under Beckett.

Beckett pushed themself up to find her tracing a slow pattern on the screen of her phone. Kelsey's finger moved smoothly across the glass, matching the rhythm of her hips as she rolled them into Beckett.

"You are so sexy. I love it when you give yourself to me like this," they said.

"Fuck, Beckett, take me," Kelsey asked desperately.

Beckett groaned before lowering their head again to kiss down Kelsey's body. They didn't need to hold the toy anymore so they had full use of both hands and their mouth. They could touch and kiss Kelsey anywhere, and everywhere, they wanted to.

Beckett grabbed Kelsey's hips with both hands and held her tightly against the bed as they took a nipple into their mouth. They licked and sucked wildly as she tried to buck underneath them, but Beckett held her hips still. Kelsey still controlled the vibration speed, but Beckett controlled where it touched her.

"It might be too much," Kelsey said quickly before letting out a high moan. "Directly on my clit," she finished in a much higher pitch than her usual one.

"Do you want me to move it," Beckett said, releasing their right hand from Kelsey's hip.

"No!" she exclaimed, grabbing Beckett's wrist before they could lift it. "I can slow it down if... if I need to."

Beckett grinned at the idea that Kelsey was having trouble speaking, then dipped their head again to kiss across her chest to her other breast. They swirled their tongue around the pebbled flesh as they wrapped their arm around Kelsey's waist and lifted her just a couple inches off of the bed.

Kelsey wrapped her legs around Beckett and held them tightly against her while they flattened their other palm against the mattress, holding the weight of their torso as well as Kelsey's hips and legs. They could feel the vibrations reverberate through their body from where their stomach pressed against Kelsey.