No Pressure Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, Beckett. Oh, god," Kelsey strained. "Fuck, don't stop. Just like that."

Beckett sucked Kelsey's nipple between their teeth. They didn't bite down, they just held it lightly and flicked it with the tip of their tongue for mere seconds before Kelsey cried out their name.

Beckett relaxed their hold on Kelsey's waist so she could ride out her orgasm at her own pace.

Kelsey's hips bucked wildly under Beckett as she came, her back arching higher off of the bed. One hand gripped Beckett's shoulder while the other still controlled the app. Beckett took note of the speed and pattern so they could replicate it later. Kelsey could instruct them up until she climaxed, but Beckett needed to know what to do when she couldn't articulate it.

"Holy shit, babe," Kelsey panted, still holding Beckett's shoulder with one hand while the back of the other swiped sweat from her forehead.

"Yeah?" Beckett asked as they settled on their back next to Kelsey and turned their head to the side to look at Kelsey.

"Uh. Yeah," Kelsey laughed as she turned her own head to the side to match Beckett's position. "That was very fun," she said as her chest rose and fell in deep breaths.

"It wasn't too much?" Beckett asked, recalling Kelsey's comment from a couple of minutes prior.

"There's a fine line between just enough and too much for me," Kelsey explained. "It skirted that line and I very much enjoyed it."

Beckett hummed. "Good to know," they said as they turned onto their side and scooted closer to Kelsey.

Kelsey turned onto her side as well, facing away from Beckett so they could spoon her.

Beckett held Kelsey close as their fingers danced across her stomach and they pressed their lips to the nape of her neck. The world could have been burning down around them and Beckett wouldn't have noticed. All they could focus on was the feeling of Kelsey in their arms humming quietly in post-orgasmic bliss.

Kelsey reached her arm back and slowly stroked the short, prickly hairs on the back of Beckett's head as they covered the back of her neck and shoulders in open-mouthed kisses. The lingering sweat was salty on Beckett's tongue.

"One second, I just need to..." Kelsey's hand left Beckett's head and they immediately missed it. She reached between her legs and rather unceremoniously pulled the vibrator out and tossed it on the towel she'd laid out on the nightstand.

Thinking that Kelsey was done for the night - and they couldn't blame her with how that orgasm had rocked her body so hard - Beckett reached between their own legs to pull the dildo from their harness. They didn't want to sleep with it between them and Kelsey.

But Kelsey reached her hand back to stop them. "Oh, I'm not done with you yet," she said before she craned her neck to look back at Beckett.

"No?" Beckett asked, arching an eyebrow.

"Not unless you are," Kelsey replied, finding the back of Beckett's head with her hand again. "Just getting started."

Beckett resumed the work they'd started on the back of Kelsey's neck. They kept their touches light, brushing their fingertips along Kelsey's skin and leaving goosebumps in their wake as Kelsey rolled her body against them. "What do you want me to do to you?" they asked in a low rasp, their lips almost touching her ear.

"Flip me on my stomach," Kelsey whined as she tilted her head back.

Beckett complied, using their body to push Kelsey flat against the mattress. They sat up and straddled the backs of her legs as they ran their hands firmly down her back, from her shoulders to the dimples just above her ass. They gently massaged Kelsey's lower back, working their way back up slowly while Kelsey raised her arms from her sides to rest her head on her forearm.

"Can I try something?" Beckett asked as they glanced at the bag of new toys.

Kelsey moaned as Beckett pushed their fingers harder into her tight muscles. "What's that?"

"Can it be a surprise?" Beckett asked. "You can say no," they clarified, not wanting her to feel pressured.

"I think that could be fun," Kelsey replied.

Beckett reached for the bag and sat it on the bed next to them. First, they pulled out the blindfold. "Is this okay?" they asked as they slid the soft fabric over Kelsey's eyes.

Kelsey's breathing picked up pace again. "Yeah."

Next, they took out the small flogger, then tossed the bag to the foot of Kelsey's king size bed. They ran the tails over their palm, allowing the soft leather to tickle their skin. Kelsey was very responsive to light, grazing touches and Beckett wanted to see how she'd respond to the thin leather tails in place of their fingertips.

Beckett held the handle loosely and dragged the very tips of the tresses down Kelsey's spine. "I don't want to hit you with this," they said, "at least not until we know how to use it properly. But I wanted to see if you'd like this."

Kelsey shuddered underneath them. "That's a definitive yes," she said with a smile creeping up on face.

Beckett tried different strokes along Kelsey's skin and studied her responses. They laid the full length of the tails on her back between her shoulder blades and dragged them across to one side, then down her arm. They let the tips graze her buttocks as they shifted their knees between her legs, then ran the flogger down one leg before trailing it up the other.

Kelsey jumped and wiggled with each touch and Beckett could see her excitement growing again. "You are very wet for me," they said in a low voice as they set the flogger on the bed next to them, Beckett's free hand sliding up the inside of Kelsey's thigh. They teased her center with two fingers, coating them in her arousal before pushing into her. "And so tight," they said as Kelsey's walls gripped their fingers.

Beckett pushed further into her as their thumb found her clit. Kelsey moaned her appreciation and tilted her hips to give them better access to push deeper. They worked their fingers in and out of her and rubbed their thumb in circles on her clit, their other hand taking hold of her firm backside.

With each stroke in, Kelsey pushed backwards to meet Beckett's thrusts. She set the pace and Beckett followed her lead. They were enjoying learning how Kelsey liked to be touched; how her body reacted to different speeds and pressures.

Releasing her ass from their grip, Beckett retrieved the lube from the toy bag and spread it along their strap-on while they continued fucking Kelsey with two fingers. They reached between their legs to switch on the small bullet vibrator nestled in their harness and pressing against their clit, then positioned the dildo at her entrance.

They removed their fingers slowly and brought them to their lips, moaning as they tasted Kelsey. She couldn't see them from her position, but she could hear them and Beckett wanted her to know how much they were enjoying it.

Beckett guided the silicone phallus with one hand and pulled Kelsey towards them with the other. Once fully inside of her, Beckett swung a leg over one of Kelsey's so they were straddling the back of one thigh. The position pushed the bullet vibrator harder against their clit while still giving Beckett leverage to thrust.

They scratched down Kelsey's back as they found their rhythm, steadily pumping in and out of Kelsey while she writhed underneath them. Beckett concentrated on the movement and how the mental sensations matched what they imagined the physical sensations of sliding into Kelsey's wet heat would be.

Kelsey reached her arm under herself to rub her own clit, a signal to Beckett that she was close. They were close too. All they needed to do was relax their legs a little more and grind harder on Kelsey's leg and they'd tip over the edge, but they wanted to wait for Kelsey. They wanted to feel her come apart under them while they rode their own climax.

When Kelsey started holding each breath for a moment before releasing it, Beckett pressed themself hard into her, forcing the vibrator to rumble directly against their clit. Their core tightened and their pace became inconsistent as their climax approached.

They fell forward against Kelsey's back and bit her shoulder as the first wave of their orgasm rushed through them. Their hips moved of their own accord, grinding in long strokes that matched the pulse that throbbed in their clit.

They cried out Kelsey's name, along with some choice expletives, as their body quaked over Kelsey's trembles. Her screams were muffled by the mattress that half of her face was pressed to, but Beckett was able to make out her request for them to keep coming hard for her. And they did.

Beckett didn't stop after they came down from their orgasm, pushing themself into an immediate second orgasm that rocked their body so hard they abruptly pulled out of Kelsey so they could reach the vibrator and shut it off.

Feeling completely spent, Beckett collapsed onto their back and tried to catch their breath while apologizing to Kelsey for the sudden withdrawal.

Kelsey turned to lay on her side and face Beckett, draping an arm over their ribs as she scooted close to them. She reached into Beckett's underwear and pulled the dildo from the built-in o-ring before rolling out of the bed and picking up the vibrator she had set on the night stand earlier.

Beckett reached between their own legs to retrieve the bullet vibrator. "Can you take this too?" they asked, holding it out for Kelsey to grab.

Kelsey returned a minute later and took her place back in Beckett's arms. "I love you," she whispered as she tucked her nose into the crook of their neck.

"I love you too," Beckett replied quietly, though they weren't sure if the words made it out before they fell into a deep sleep.


After two more days with Kelsey that were all too short, Beckett had to go home to Maine. Leaving her was pure agony, but it was what they'd signed up for. They knew that long-distance would be hard.

Clearly, Beckett underestimated exactly how hard it would be, though. There were multiple points on their trip home where they considered turning the car around, but they had a house, a job, and a family in Maine that they couldn't abandon without notice. Like it or not, Beckett was an adult and had responsibilities.

They spent the next few days self-isolating at home when they weren't required to be at work. They didn't feel like doing much else and they saw no reason to leave the warmth of their couch and their dog to venture out into the cold to whatever bar their team had picked that night. Many of their teammates were not Portland natives and had come to the small city after leaving families that were not supportive, so they had a tradition with their chosen family to spend the whole week together.

When New Year's Eve rolled around, Beckett considered not going to Sam and Sylvie's annual party. They were exhausted from three straight, very long days at work and they couldn't stand the idea of not kissing Kelsey at midnight. They wanted to spend the night with Taco on their couch missing Kelsey, but she convinced them to go to the party and have fun. She'd Facetime them right after midnight when she could sneak away from the party she was going to at her coach's house.

But just because they agreed to go, that didn't mean they needed to show up on time. They called for a rideshare a little after ten and arrived at the party just before eleven. Considering they'd be there well after midnight, eleven wasn't all that terrible.

"You," Sylvie said, pointing at Beckett. They'd managed to avoid her for a half hour before she caught them. "Where the hell have you been?" she asked.

"I came, didn't I?" Beckett asked, making their way to Sylvie across the kitchen.

"Well you're late, so you get to help me with the champagne," Sylvie said as she hugged them. "Can you grab a few bottles from the fridge in the garage while I find those stupid plastic flutes that Sam insisted we buy?"

"How many?" Beckett asked as they started walking toward the garage.

"All of them," Sylvie called after them as they rounded the corner and opened the door.

They flipped the light switch and jumped back, confused by the scene unfolding in front of them and unsure if it was real life.

"What is happening right now?"


Thanks for reading! I've really been enjoying creating this story. It's gone off in a different direction than I think I originally intended, but I'm having fun letting the characters guide me.

As always, I welcome feedback. I expected that Part 4 would be the final part, but as I started writing it, I felt like Beckett needed another part. Part 4 and 5 will be submitted at the same time very soon.