All Comments on 'No Questions Asked'

by Choppedliver

Sort by:
  • 292 Comments (Page 2)
bobareenobobareeno8 months ago

Well written. Nevertheless, I hope this isn’t a rehash of the last one like this I read, where the clever statement that “no man” was involved was merely code for the wife’s plan to travel to see if she was still in love with her former lesbian crush.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

You are unreadable

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Repetition, like a ton of bricks. Yikes.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Where's the rest? This is a fantastic read and a great start of a story, but there's no "part 1" in the title, so I'm merely left wondering... Where's the rest of it? It's a start, but now it needs a middle (does he say yes? does she go anyway? how does he react? what is she doing during the weekend?) and it needs an ending (does she come back? does he accept her back? do they survive? does their marriage fall apart? do they live happily ever after? together? with someone else?) It's a great start of a story and a brilliant read that hints to countless possibilities, but theres too many unanswered questions for it to be a finished story.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Dump her. Plenty of women out there that have more respect for their man. Author always writes amazing women, up until they show blatant disrespect. My experience with women is respect is the most valuable thing she can bestow you. Don't bargain and settle on that subject. Maybe she's not that funny or helpful around the house. Maybe she's not a model. Maybe she only gets randy twice a week. That's still a hell of a lot better than the women chopped liver writes about. I'm not a player, but I'v been with enough types of women to say with confidence that respect is how men feel loved. Not blind worship. Just mutual respect. And while she seems like a good partner now, that disrespect took her from a 9 down to a solid 3. Just a friends with benifits. And you better wrap it because you dont' want THAT to be the mother of your kids. That's how she comes accross. And too many good men and women out there think they can't do better. But they can do better. They stick it out with toxic people, sorta like this wife is acting like.

IrishLaddy59IrishLaddy598 months ago

Great start. You have presented a very real husband in my view. Can't wait to see next chapter.

PrincessNutNutPrincessNutNut8 months ago

I was going to say that I felt like this would have been better written as a single story, not in parts. I can remember there were some quite clever flips and tricks in this, and I would have made the effort to go back and look to mention them.

I half remembered your name and thought you must have written some good stories.

I was just about to say that I feared was this was like something that was written a few weeks ago, which really was just like an exercise in touching salt covered swabs onto exposed flesh.

I then looked at your submissions list. You wrote the God awful Heroine Addiction. Actually God awful is unfair, parts of it were truly brilliant. I really felt upset for the MC at times. On the verge of tears at his comparison with the paper coffee cups. I still hold that in my head without needing to look back.

You do have a unique position in my Literotica reading, Yours is the only story I have abandoned (Actually that isn't true there was another, but that was plain stupid, and they had none of your writing talent) Actually being reminded about Heroine Addiction I'm almost tempted to go back and finish it, but there is a real fear that no ending would justify the pain fest that came before it.

You really do have a writing talent, you can certainly draw me in to empathise with your characters, but I fear another Heroine Addiction in this story, so I'm going to drop the tale here.

You do have a real talent, please write something different to the spouses tortured with no real understanding why, story, or at least write them as complete pieces, so the reader is not also left tortured.

Best of luck with your writing. As I tend to do with part stories, no rating given.

PrincessNutNutPrincessNutNut8 months ago

I forgot to state the obvious. Other than this protracted agony being your thing, why would the wife ask for anything if the asking would be more painful than what she wanted to do. Why not just dress the weekend up as something else, do it, then her mind would be clear of whatever and the hubby wouldn't have been tortured

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

zzz... zzz... is this chapter over? wake me when the story starts.

ImNotanAnonImNotanAnon8 months ago

Good lord, this dragged on forever.....

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

It's not a story yet. It is just a repetitious exercise that goes around but gets nowhere except for losing a modicum of any possible reality every time around. No character would be so stupid as to not see that such behaviour is worsening their situation and that reflects directly upon the author's abilities.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Is there a part two?

Is this one of those 'finish the tale' stories?

Sounds like she wants to screw a woman, but this place has me conditioned.

TonyGWTonyGW8 months ago

OK, you've got my attention.

Don't let me down.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

well written but too much repetition

rockdoctor63rockdoctor638 months ago

I really like this idea. The same subject was covered too many time. If this is the end of the story, the quality of the story goes down in my opinion. It's feel half finished.

tanker_raytanker_ray8 months ago

just go up there with a screwdriver and a knife and open the damn case. liked the story though wondering about the end game she has in her head.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Your writing style really Sucks.

When i read you had the other parts finished, i was going to say post the whole bloody story then!

But after reading a dozen or so paragraphs im going to kindly ask you dont post anymore

Thank you

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Um, you just grab a knife and find out what she has packed.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Your story contains a husband, who appears to have incredible patience. Your story has a wife, who appears incredibly stupid. Then, to top it off, you take the relationship and drive it up to a wall...and stop. The engine appears to still be running, and the headlights show the wall...but no one knows if they will "crash and burn", or burst through to the other side.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

I'll defer to the other commenters and not bother to waste time reading this supposed story.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Your moniker and the story match perfectly.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

1) The twist is that she wants an experience with another woman to find out if she’s bi, no?

2) What couple talks like this? She speaks in riddles, asking him to agree to something without telling him what she’s asking.

Nearly all of these LW stories revolve around couples that are completely incapable of communicating with each other like normal people. Usually the man is incapable of communicating (such as in stories where he jumps to conclusions and/or up and leaves town without a word), but in this case it is the wife that can’t communicate.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

You could have told this with half a page. Too drawn out, and still said nothing.

LoneandlevelLoneandlevel8 months ago

Nope. The whole concept of marriage precludes this sort of behavior. When you commit your life to someone, you don't get to go on "find myself" journeys without being upfront to them, and you don't get to go on any such journey with another person. Repetition issues aside, well written and engaging, though.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

A lot of rambling discussion/non-discussion. Would be nice if someone would develop a backbone.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

That was a long drive for a frustrating cup of coffee. Quit while you're behind.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

You did an interesting job keeping tensions high between them. He is a saint. Not so much her. Her feelings alone should preclude her from asking him.... she's creating an ugly climate. I'd say no, pending explanation. Will there be more or is this open-ended?

For the people complaining about anons - I commented without insulting your ancestry, IQ, or hobbies. In fact, I like your writing.

avidreader62avidreader628 months ago

Seems like she wants to explore being with another woman, likely someone from her past. If she gave her parents her contact information, then they must have an idea of what is going on since they would be asking similar questions like “Is your husband not going with you?” Or “Why are you giving your contact info to us rather than your husband?” Or “Does your husband know and approve of what you are doing?”. She didn’t say no sex, just implied no intimacy. Her marriage is toast if she breaks her vows. At least I don’t see how her husband would be able to accept that betrayal.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Sonething here sound s ike an older story. I am pretty sure I think Ii know where iti is going, and no, @Buster2U, if I am right, there is no former boyfriend at all... and it seems I am notalone in my thinking

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

To borrow a baseball analogy… it’s time to get the divorce lawyer warming up in the bull pen. Despite not yet having completed the deed, she has already cheated in her heart and mind many times already. The loyalty of marriage has already been breached without the act having been done yet.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

“Bea gulped like a character on the wrong side of Clint Eastwood.” Loved that simile!

.

What the hell is Bea pulling here? Who is testing who? There is a hint that Bea wants to expose her desire to be a submissive……but maybe those hints are just misdirection. Guess we wait for next part to see WTF is going on.

.

3 *** for the setup.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Why not finish this story. You just left us hang. If you didn't have a second part why write it.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

FTDS

MartyMartiniMartyMartini8 months ago

Kind of a large word salad week for the husband and us readers.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Nicely done if a tad drawn out, shame you broke it into fragments.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Too much repetitive dialogue with no real story advancement - kinda like a soap opera. You know, you briefly join your wife as she watches one, then do it again two months later and the same actors are in the same room talking about the same thing. It pretty much forced me to start skimming even though it’s only two pages long. When/if a second part comes out I’ll do it again just to finally get to the gist of the story. Since the goal of this, and all, authors is to get you to read their words, he pretty much shot himself in the foot on this one.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

She wants to partake in BDSM. She showed her cards when she addressed him as “Sir” and “Master” and is afraid that he will not accept it.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

This author likes his main female to be dipsy and insensitive. Main male must be a near saint. There must be a severe lack of communication causing angst, anxiety and doubt by the bucket load. He also likes his words many and often. It’s kind of a formula. But he presents the familiar formula dressed in all kinds of interesting clothes. There is a twist coming and we are all waiting for it. I doubt she is contemplating sex with either a man or a woman. I believe there is something really horrible in her past she is desperate to keep quite from hubby for fear he would find her unsuitable as a partner. Maybe a rape. Or Maybe an abusive relative. There might be a child involved. Something she is definitely afraid of. Maybe there was some abhorrent behavior that she cant understand. There are all kinds of possibilities. I’ll read the next three chapters and then score it.

POPPI123

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

So Bea wants to scissor her girlfriend for the weekend. Kick her ass to the curb so she can bump uglies with her galpals.

Good story, but waaaaay too wordy and repetitive. On the plus side, my speed reading skills are vastly improved after reading this!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

This is actually a better beginning than Splash Down a very low bar and Heroine Addiction another low bar. But, it is beginning on the same plot device of a woman that continues to claim love for her husband is absolute and the most important while all her actions are contrary. And the writer continues his verbose style stretching a 3 page story into 10 chapters.

I don’t know any people that talk or think like this. Not because they don’t exist. I quickly exclude them from my social circle to avoid their insanity.

CaptainbklCaptainbkl8 months ago

You must be a woman author. No real spouse would realistically endure the torment your MC goes through over and over again in each story.

Your writing is good and detail great. However, the redundancy is ridiculous.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

These are AI generated. The first one might be written by hand, the latter 35 chapters of repeating the same conversation is from one of the LLMs.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

long read to no where ending ridiculous assume she will be intimate with another woman or women

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

I hope this is not one of his very, very, very long stories that go on and on and on and end up no place.

No husband would act this way.

Lowrider2020Lowrider20208 months ago

I will hold my vote until the story is completed.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

1. Third person writing is generally a better approach to story telling than first person. But, your narration often reads like bad dialog.

2. Your are trying to set up something dramatic, but this has lapsed into melodrama. The characters have become ridiculous, bizarre even.

3. The great secret would seem to be that the ditz (which is how she comes across...too stupid to be evil) wants to test somehow her attraction to women. It certainly won't be her wanting to explore whether she has a stamp collecting fetish.

4. You normally write well, but this one has gone off the tracks. The "I need to go off alone to explore something I won't tell you about" plot line is admittedly a hard one to sell. Unfortunately, this effort comes across as clumsy and unconvincing.

Keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Meeting her old college roommate to see if her feelings were real. Too much time, too much dialogue. Unrealistic.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Just bring your girlfriend home, your husband might enjoy a three some.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

I agree with the comments of the accomplished writers on this site!

There are some glaring items that are not resolved.

1. She tells her parents where she is going. Why hasn’t the MC driven over or if too far and called them? The conversation is simple, they spill or he divorces her ass. They come clean if they want any chance of saving the marriage. If they don’t know because she didn’t tell them, trust gone, divorce.

2. Suitcase packed and keys gone. BOOHOO! Set it on the bed, slide both locked zippers to end of travel, jam a pen into the zipper breaking the teeth apart, open the damned bag! Once finished examining the contents, close the bag, run the zipper back and forth along the travel to heal and reseal the zip and she would never know.

3. If she has travel arrangements, then there is a paper trail. A P.I should have already been digging.

It also seems that everybody thinks she is off to have sex with a woman? What if it is something more f-d up? What if it is a test to see how hard he will fight for her? Right now he is failing miserably.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

doesn't feel like enough reality here. The guy is far too calm and doesn't explain the fact that her just mentioning this already caused problems. That comes up days later. He says other men would make a bigger deal out of it and he is right! He doesn't open the case himself? She can swap stuff out now and he would never know. He can call her folks and ask they tell him what they know. All stuff a normal man would do. Lastly, this cannot end good. No matter what she does he will doubt her and how she treated him.. This is all to protect him or his feelings? That is crazy! His not knowing what is really going on is cruel.

Frank66Frank668 months ago

Figured it out- in college she never had the courage to enter a wet t-shirt contest. Now, she thinks she can do it, but needs to find out for sure. And is also afraid her husband won't want her to display her goodies to others.

You're welcome.

KittyCampbellKittyCampbell8 months ago

Why didn't you just post the whole story??

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

There is too much repetitive words. Rambling on and on, though not as much as your other stories.

GardenshedGardenshed8 months ago

Another well written story. Wordy YES, but the emotion and anxiety it brings, is off the charts! Looking forward to the next serial installment.

Thanks for writing! 5⭐️ x 10………..

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Interesting idea, but I have a few problems with this story. #1) I do not like continued stories. You way all chapters have been written. Publish them all. #2) Too much repeat dialogue. They go over and over the same discussion with no progress. #3) Asking a spouse to show this kind of blind trust without offering any information is too much of a stretch. It's not reasonable. I think the husband's response should be one of like actions. If you go, I will have my own private weekend as soon as I can set it up. Same rules apply. You cannot ask questions. I will tell you nothing. See if she is really that trusting herself. If she can't agree to this proposition, then the answer is NO!!!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

The “I need to see if I’m lesbian” weekend? I hope not. Been there. Done that. Surprise us. It was well written and I appreciate the day by day progression. You need to move it forward and end it.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Tell the bitch that you will move out while she is gone and start the divorce Monday. It will also be up to her to tell her parents why.

Topspot101Topspot1018 months ago

I hope there is a part two as this is a very good story based around a plot that I have not seen very often. The idea of "Don't ask questions, trust me". I look forward to a conclusion as it's clear 'not going' is not sufficient to fix the problem.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Whether she likes to have sex with women (gross and disgusting) or not is irrelevant. It's still cheating because she is NOT with her husband.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Can't believe anybody is as dumb as you paint his wife. Can't believe any man would be so temperate as to listen to her bullshit without exploding. We are all forced to listen to stupid people in our everyday lives, but there are limits when the stupidity is deliberate, especially from someone who's supposed to love you.

.

Judging from your other stories' scores, this won't be worth following. It's easy to drag a story out one Lit page at a time, but your readers won't like it and that may be what your other scores reflect. Literotica counts each chapter as a story... are you trying to run your "story" count up??? Why submit it a page-plus at a time?

.

2 stars, but don't despair; I won't be reading, or scoring, any other "chapters".

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

And I actually thought you had been able to write a simple two page story. 🤣🤣🤣 I'm guessing we're looking at least at three or four more chapters before the RAAC takes place.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Vow of forsaking all others covers a woman as well. The act of allowing him to be hurt by something ANY good wife would know the husband would be against means he tells her on the way out the door don't come back. You're supposed to answer the questions about yourself and your "Nature" before you agree to forsake all others. She is being selfish to think hubby should just roll over and allow this. Marriage over. What will she want in the future. Trust gone. Process server gives her divorce paper work regardless since this is a woman that is clueless about how her husband would feel and is therefore deserving of being divorced.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

She has already stated that doing whatever it is she is planning WILL hurt him if he knows. If she loves him, why then do it? If she goes, even if he doesn’t know what she did, he knows she is doing something which he wouldn’t approve and that it is more important to her than he is. Some “love.”

muskyboymuskyboy8 months ago

FTDS. 1/5 for the cliffhanger

LickideesplitLickideesplit8 months ago

Agree with many others that one answer* from Hubby would reduce2 LIT pages to a half a LIT page … allowing for the first announcement then two very carefully chosen repetitions (for sure including regarding the keys to her packed suitcase.)

* “You’re a big girl. Do what you believe you should … Then I will do what I believe I should! And we will each accept the other’s choice!”

FordF150guyFordF150guy8 months ago

You kind of left us hanging without any warning that was more than one part.

BlueEyd2BlueEyd28 months ago

Right now I am giving it a 3. I don't like how she claims to love him so much but clearly doesn't love him enough to trust him, and of course wants his blind trust after proving she doesn't trust him. Depending on where the next chapter goes I might revisit my rating here.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

I agree with the comment by @highpike, but also what HDK says. I have to give you this: while still repetitive, you’ve done a far better job here than with your previous works. This one has me anticipating the next chapter, while others just had me angry because I knew I was going to have to skim through multiple pages to get to the meat of the story.

Much, much better!! 4.5

Cookingwithgas

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

She has a kid she never told her hubby about

60022Mallard60022Mallard8 months ago

Denouement not obvious to me, apart from splitting up, no matter whether she goes or not!

gprevgprev8 months ago

Wow, never read a story so strung out.......

Barkinbeast2010Barkinbeast20108 months ago

I usually enjoy your story’s, although sometimes they are rather long and frustrating. They also cause you to think and take you through an emotional roller coaster at times.

This story seems to be the same, wife with a mysterious secret plan. I was disappointed it’s in parts as I was into the story.

Looks to me she’s fancying a weekend with another woman, maybe an old lover or an almost thay she’s been regretting perusing.

Clues possibly …. The wife making a point there’s a difference between sex and intimacy, it may be ‘hot’ if she revealed it or he may not like it, a lot of men (not all or most) would find two women ‘hot’ but a lot would see a same sex affair as cheating regardless of the gender. And of course her mentioning no man was involved and she didn’t want another man.

A lot of commentators are seeing the causes and going for her going off with a woman.

The fact she won’t let him see in the case means it’s something she knows he’s disapprove of (sexual things, lingerie, toys or such) and how she could think it wouldn’t make him think she’s planning to cheat, wouldn’t hurt him or threaten the marriage I don’t understand nor does the husband.

To tell her parents where she can be contacted, keeping the plan and asking for blind trust while leaving a mysterious locked case in plain view is straight out disrespectful and shows she may talk about really loving him she’s not actually showing that with her actions.

We know she will go, their will be a lot of pain, distract, deceipy and betray heaped on the husband as per your other stories and I don’t see how the marriage will survive but it’s your story so let’s see.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Would like another part to let us know what happened in theend

Pappy7Pappy78 months ago

Just hanging in. Are Sir, Master or Daddy clues to what she will be exploring? If she is indeed subservient by nature this hubby being weak and indecisive like he is is not going to work for either of them. He needs to take off his tight rubber panties and let his nuts drop.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Unconditional love is a toxic myth. Real adult relationships are conditional. They require effort, a level of consciousness and maturity, and a genuine care for the other person's wellbeing. When this isn't happening, the healthiest thing we can do is choose ourselves. Dave should choose himself as Bea has already chosen.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

You should have added "first part" to the title.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Good story line but you really took the cowards way out by not finishing it.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

I love this story and the chance to put myself in a no-win situation and how I would handle things.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

"This was now officially way, way, worse than she'd ever dreamed possible." She must be a woman with a very limited imagination if she couldn't guess her husband's reaction. In the event his reaction seems very mild. Most men would have sent her on her weekend trip a week early and told her to take up permanent residence at her destination . Very intriguing beginning for a story. 5 stars. Can't wait to find out what the great reveal will show!

kage440kage4408 months ago
Good Story Line

At the beginning of the week i'd see a lawyer for a separation agreement stating she wouldn't have sex with anyone during the weekend away. And if she did have sex there would be a blood test and a 60-40 or 75-25 split of assets and she leaves the house and just takes her clothes, car and leaves.

Rocky62Rocky628 months ago

Lets hope ch 2 ends the suspense and reveals all the secrets. Trying a lesbian flung, wants to try bdsm?? We shall see

KoxokKoxok8 months ago

If Dave is so resolute on not demanding she tell him her plans, then here is an option: he will go somewhere on his own at the same time and she will just have to trust that he doesn’t act on what he suspects she is doing in secret.

He most likely put himself in this position by tolerating nonsense like this. Once it gets to this point, there is no fixing the relationship. I know from experience- I was much too kind and understanding to my manipulative and entitled ex. I realized much too late that I allowed and encouraged her poor behavior. I ended the relationship as I saw she was only getting worse as time went on despite my efforts to course-correct.

Hooked1957Hooked19578 months ago

HDK said it best. This chapter was a circle jerk.

Hooked

RocketMan12RocketMan128 months ago

Let’s go drop part Two

xtc5xtc58 months ago

Okay you have hooked me deep, now real me in and land me. 5

Rw43Rw438 months ago

First, your writing style: I’d love it in a perfect world. While it seems to be extremely repetitive, usually you’re making minute changes before the repetition starts—like singing “The Twelve Days of Christmas” but turning it into “The Thirty Days of Prospective Adultery”. I think of your writing as a jeweler inspecting—and then describing—every single facet of a valuable gem; no one can argue that the jeweler’s expertise is wrong or even unnecessary. It’s just boring and beyond the appreciation of all but a few humans. However, regardless of how fascinating your plots could be, I doubt that even you would rate them as intrinsically valuable like a gemstone is.

<>

Then comes the time factor: after 30 pages of Splashdown, I still cared about whether the female astronaut remained faithful in protecting her husband’s honor or if Andre successfully seduced her and then had to look over his shoulder the rest of his life but I gave up on actually reading it. I figured I’d just jump to the end and read the disappointing epilogue. Why should I be late to work 11 days in a row because a good writer got me to care too much about his fictional characters whose lives he plans to f*ck up? So I stopped at 6 days and got back to providing good customer service.

<>

So my summary of your style is: highly nuanced, very interesting without much action, features couples indecisively confronting a dilemma in the wife’s life which she analyzes and/or communicates poorly to her husband, thereby leaving herself open to predation from a home wrecker (male, female, outside commitment or career opportunity) whom she may or may not have encouraged. But the husband isn’t going to let his marriage ship go down without a thorough, analytical and repetitive audit and maybe a gut -wrenching polite request.

<>

In this story, I don’t want to leap to conclusions. We know little about their relationship or history together (you can thank the author for cutting down the amount of back story included.) I know my wife’s history well enough that she could ask me for a weekend and I would be happy to oblige—so long as she told me everything when she got home. And I’m not referring to Hall pass, etc. It could be the roommate whose dad was abusive needs help moving secretly; the cousin with 3 kids and no hubby is going on vacation; or any number of other innocent but confidential situations. She helps people, so I trust her. She probably could help better if she included me, but sometimes it’s the other person’s secret, so I respect that.

<>

However, the fact that Bea turned this weekend into a “I’m not even going to tell you about it later, so if I cheat on you you’ll just be a stupid sap”, “ please give me permission so I can partially blame you in case of catastrophe,” “I’m packing a special suitcase that doesn’t include the everyday clothes I’m currently wearing”, “I have to explore something about my nature that I can’t explain to my life partner,” and “ the only way I can guarantee that you and I will grow old together is if I get what I want this weekend” is extremely alarming. Note to hapless bimbo: if you thought this matter was decided and gone long ago, but it’s still preventing your happiness now, you cannot promise that it will be over this weekend. You will be pulling this stunt on your husband over and over again—at the behest, request or instructions of someone else. That cockroach that’s been surviving all your extermination efforts for so long is only going to thrive once you let it out of the closet, because YOU don’t have the guts to stomp it. Your husband does, but he’s not sure he wants to since you’re clearly attached to it.

<>

Oh, and BTW, you don’t love your husband as much as you love the comfortable life you have with your husband. But you are willing to risk them both for this weekend.

<>

Good thing there’s no kids.

TnicollTnicoll8 months ago

I’m kinda with Hooked and HDK on this one. Good premise though, but the endless repetitive obtuse dialogue took away from that.

dgfergiedgfergie8 months ago

There is one big question I have about one of the characters in this story, is his wife a blond? I'm sure that should answer many of the husbands questions. :)

I loved the reasoning of both parties in the discussion of her asking permission to go off alone to contemplate her navel or something. I was waiting for the husband to just say yes you can go and then had her the divorce papers to sign. Excellent thought processes, I don't know how you authors do it! 5 stars

Buster2UBuster2U8 months ago

I always identify with "the Hubbies" in these stories. My reaction to being asked for a "Hall Pass" weekend away would be to say "Sure, I have NO Problem, with you taking off for a weekend away to cheat on me. I just need to see my divorce lawyer tomorrow and get a "Post Nup" for you to sign so that I get the house and the Kids, while you pay child support when we get divorced for your cheating. How does that sound to you?" 10 stars for this very facinating story. thanks for the effort! Buster2U

Monagamous_NowMonagamous_Now8 months ago

Fuck!

Nice cliff-hanger!

clarkgarbleclarkgarble8 months ago

Good start! What others see as repetitious dialogue I see as frustrated husband trying and trying to break through wife’s bullshit and tell him what is really going on.

LarrynDallasLarrynDallas8 months ago

This is shaping up much like a story I've read before where the wife does not have an affair with another man, but wants to experience a woman for once in her life. The way she uses the word needs to do this instead of wants to, the way she insisted there was not another man, but does not mention another woman, and the fact that she will not let him look at her suitcase mean she doesn't in fact have some sexy lingerie in there which will come in handy for an affair with a woman or a man. So I'm expecting a little girl on girl action that he refuses to accept and the whole marriage breaks up in the next section of this story.

haltwhogoestherehaltwhogoesthere8 months ago

Interesting idea. It got a bit repetitious in the middle for my tastes. That said, are we done? Or is there more to come?

maninconnmaninconn8 months ago

Great story so far! I’m afraid she’s dig a hole she can’t climb out of by taking a tack that amounts to torture for him. On to ch. 2!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

"All chapters are already written "

.

No chapter # in the title to warn this wasn't a complete story BEFORE opening it always earns an automatic rating of 1.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Story is moving to slow.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

"Dave, I plan for everything to stay the same between us."

.

So, it's just another story about a wife who thinks she gets to tell her husband how he's supposed to feel and react, that there are not consequences.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

I generally like your work. It’s clear that you like to make your readers, and husband characters, suffer through a long slow slide of a failed or failing relationship. You do a good job of that. Your formula seems to be this log suffering phase, a torn and regretful cheating partner, who eventually leaves, and a new relationship sort of happy ending for the husband. Don’t know where you are going with this one. This chapter was short enough to keep me interested. If you are following your previous formula; my advice is don’t overthink it and don’t let the other two phases be any longer than this one.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userChoppedliver@Choppedliver
I started reading on Literotica in 2013 after a small case of what was supposed to be terminal cancer. I had a lot of chemo, radiation, and surgery. Yet (obviously) here we are. My body had been though the ringer and simply didn't function in all sorts of ways. I married my hi...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES