All Comments on 'No Questions Asked Pt. 02'

by Choppedliver

Sort by:
  • 240 Comments (Page 3)
AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Is there something like a zeitgeist for ideas floating in the Literotica or Loving Wives world. I saw a week or two ago a story mentioning fitting a chastity belt. There as here, the fact holds that small locks can normally be opened by something hardly more technical than a harsh stare.

IndrasIndras8 months ago

You're going to have to ignore 90% of the comments here, but I'm sure you already know that. So many people are going to complain about the characters and their actions, and even give a bad rating based on how they believe they should have behaved. That's bullshit.

What matters is how well you, as the writer, can portray them and help the reader feel what needs to be felt. Are they silly and overthinking things? Sure. And you're doing a great job of showing that.

Frankly, I have to say this is brilliant. The way you've drawn out the characters' thought processes and turned it all into dialogue to keep focus on the conflict is done well. Five stars, regardless of the ending (which I haven't read just yet).

GuyfromShadesGuyfromShades8 months ago

And NOW, for the rest of the story. Thanks for your writing.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

A lot of rambling. You could write this whose story in 3 paragraphs.

MarkT63MarkT638 months ago

Just divorce the lessbian!!!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

How confusing everything is... By the way, in the light of new trends and trends about the diversity of the sexes, all the rhetoric of the wife could be reduced, for example, to the fact that she gracefully hides the upcoming weekend of fucking with a hefty man who suddenly realized himself to be a woman (well, or presented himself as such for Bea and thereby climbed into her head, counting, of course, get into her panties). And yes - the metaphor about ponies and goats only strengthens the already precarious position of the extremely meager and unconvincing arguments of the mysterious wife...

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

I will try to express my point of view. What bothers me and causes misunderstanding in the plots of stories of similar subjects is two things:

The first is a cunning and ornate wife, however, always leaves her husband the right to make the final choice - to allow or not this very strange absence of his wife "without questions and excuses." Why wouldn't a husband who sensed something was wrong just say, "No! The question is closed! Yes, dear - and I also love you endlessly!"

And the second doubtful thing is why the wife swears and swears that this "unseemly" act will be one-time and, having committed it, she will simply remove it from her system. Sure... What if you like it? Moreover, so much so that all the following thoughts will no longer be directed at appeasing the husband, but at hiding from him all subsequent "one-time" dirty things?

Does anyone share my doubts?

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

If you think sensibly about adultery. What, by and large, is sex with another man different from sex with another woman, dressed, for example, in a harness with a dildo attached? Just because plastic testicles are not capable of spermatogenesis? How is Bea able to rationalize such contradictory thoughts in her clever head?

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

And what if the "miraculous woman doctor" in the process of testing Bea's bodily interaction with another lesbian object suddenly decides to attract the same "specially trained professional with a license", but it will already be a man - a wet dream of any woman and with a delicious penis? Just as shock therapy, or for a variety of experiences, or for more accurate calibration and interpretation of the readings of incomprehensible devices? How is such a variant of the development of "treatment and recovery" for a "simple-minded" wife? Again rationalizes everything for himself, they say, the specialist doctor knows better, doesn't he?

XluckyleeXluckylee8 months ago

Dumb story . ,2 stars from Xluckylee

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

This story is psychological bs, constantly talking around points with zero actual logic. Totally typical of women's inability to be logical and break it down to the fundamental parts, meaning get to the root of the whole thing. I being a man don't dance around or lie to avoid the truth/facts ,so here is the main point: whether or not she is bi doesn't matter! Why because if she is attracted to both men and women or just men it doesn't change anything about the fact that she chose him as her mate, she married him! Whether she is bi or hetero doesn't change the fact that she's married and doesn't change the fact that being with anyone other than her spouse is STILL CHEATING whether attracted to them or not, what does it matter if she's strait she may only cheat with another man if she's bi it may be either or. But if she's fateful it doesn't matter and makes the whole premise just as stupid as her trip and the cloud of secrecy around it. There you go basic logic triumphs again.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Largely agree with Ingrass’s comments below. But my view is that after all the hemming land hawing, the author let her say what’s bothering her. Took too long to get to that point. Seemed like the discussion went around in circles.

That doesn’t take away from the quality of the writing from this author. I am looking forward to the next part and reading this for stars. Bob

MountainMan1336MountainMan13368 months ago

Okay this confirms my earlier thoughts, she is a cheating slut. All this crap about how she could never stand to see her husband with another woman is bullshit. Reality is if she gets to enjoy some strange woman, he should be able to enjoy that same woman. If she keeps going like this she will make him a cuckold to her and her lesbian lover.

slowhand21slowhand218 months ago

Doesn’t matter if she’s bi. Being bi and faithful aren’t mutually exclusive. Doesn’t matter if she’s into dogs as long as she doesn’t act on those ideations .She made a commitment. Honor it or get the fuck out.

enderlocke77enderlocke778 months ago

"I swear to you I'm not going to share our intimacy with anyone.". rrrrrrrrr wrong answer. I'm not going to have any type of sexual relastionship with anyone. If she can't say that it time to go

DeanofMeanDeanofMean8 months ago

has he lost his mind or just letting her go so he can change the locks?

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Read the last few stories submitted by this author in 9/23. In all the stories, the women characters are shallow and frankly moronic. All the male characters are weak and ineffectual navel gazers.

Haven’t read third chapter yet, but guessing they reconcile after she has an epiphany.

PhoenixLore1981PhoenixLore19818 months ago

Wait what are fucking kidding me you had him actually believe that line of bullshit i was trying to wait until reading the all the chapters before commenting until I read that shit in this story i will have to say it was a inventive way of getting a hall pass to fuck other people but it shows there on 2 different thought processes on what a marriage should be and it also clearly shows that the husband is a pathetic cuck bitch if he wasn't this would have never even entered her mind for a hall pass the fact it did says he is not a man and the wife realized that and know shes going off to find a real man and lying to him with the bs she just spouted to him to get a hall pass all i can say is thats the end of the marriage in away shes going to keep fucking other people and then tell her husband he is just going to have to deal with it and him being the cuck bitch he is will instead of doing what he should have already done and kick her to the curb shes already lied and now he thinks shes telling the truth please that shit is so easy to see through its not even funny but ill read the last chapter and if its wrote correctly ill look forward to saying i told you so

PhoenixLore1981PhoenixLore19818 months ago

Oh 1 more thing no there is no difference between a doctor's blessing and cheating why cause the Dr isn't married to her so no matter how its done its still cheating and besides no dr will ever say that bullshit unless they are looking to fuck her themselves and then there going to do what they need to make it happen and i also seen im not the only one who thinks she is full of shit just by reading the other comments besides a few cuck bitches

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

This whole premise is a fallacy, simply ridiculous. People think other people outside their marriage are sexy and attractive all the time, whether male or female. They choose to not pursue them and commit to their spouse. Whether she's 80 percent hetero or 80 percent lesbian, it doesn't matter. She married her husband and she loves him or doesn't and she can choose to be faithful or not. This lesbian fantasy is a joke.

HighBrowHighBrow8 months ago

Ridiculous and agonizingly repetitive. No change in tone or pace, just one long monotone,

AllNigherAllNigher8 months ago

This is silly. Either:

she's bi but committed like she says so no problem.

Or she's not bi and committed.... No problem...

Or she's not committed and it doesn't really matter if she's bi ... They'll need to decide together what they do about that. Probably divorce based on his responses.

In none of these cases does she need to have a psychiatrist hire someone to try to pleasure her to figure anything out. And keeping that from your husband is stupid....

So does he get to go to a psychiatrist to have various women pleasure him to see if he responds and verify he is truly 100 percent hers? Yeah, sounds stupid doesn't it? Cause it is....

LucasredLucasred8 months ago

I'm sorry, I tried but after two grueling chapters of spinning wheels nonsense, I couldn't go further. Perhaps the next chapter will prove to be The Redeeming Chapter, but I'm Out.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

What a load of prefabricated nonsense. What sort of controlling pos asshole is Dave that his wife can't just go off for a weekend on her own. What sort of moron is Bea that she can't just say I'm going to Huston for the weekend to see some old friend/psychiatrist etc.

Nothing difficult, married couples are not prisoners shackled to each other.

All Bea has managed to do is drive a wedge into her marriage and to let the reader know she's a dishonest pos.

Two chapters of worthless verbiage tayt could have been conveyed in two paragraphs.

"Dave, I'm going to Huston next weekend to see my old college psychiatrist"

"Ok Bea, there's nothing wrong is there?"

"Yeah Dave I've been feeling a little out of sorts but I'll be ok"

"Ok Bea, have a good flight, I'll see you on Monday".

moultonknobmoultonknob7 months ago

I don't see any need for a third part as the story so far is too long and repetitive, it just comes down to the fact that she wants to do a bit of muff diving to see if she likes it or not. He should simply tell her to fuck off to Houston and not bother coming back.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Jesus that was boting i cant read anymore of this Crap

It could of been over by page one, if you go its divorce, see its easy!!

drbenchpress66drbenchpress666 months ago

Do you crazy? Yes seem crazy indeed. Keep crazy go? Ok crazy ch.3

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

OMG! 2 CHAPTERS of back and forth, arguing about the wording of what she is going to do. NEVER advancing the story. I couldn't get through page 2 without my head hurting. Writer....GET TO THE POINT.

shadrachtshadracht5 months ago

Spoiler

.

.

All of this is to see if she wants to have sex with women. Nothing is well resolved, and the husband accepts her back with no work on her behalf. 1* for the whole

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Quite possibly the dumbest shit I've ever read. Her reasoning makes no sense. Sounds like she just wants to experiment with women for curiosity but can't really admit it thus all this convoluted bullshit. The trust is heavily damaged in any case since she revealed she wants to go away to possibly have sex in order to verify if she's bi (honestly who the fuck cares if you're bi; you said you love your husband and you only want him so it's moot) but she already lied so much before that.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Anon 2 days ago wrote "Quite possibly the dumbest shit I've ever read". My thoughts exactly. I stopped reading this on the 1st page, with the same questions/ answers ad nauseum as the 1st part. She won't tell her husband (mostly until, I noticed, right before the end of this part) why or where she's going, who she'll be with. She trusts her parents with her contact info but not her husband.

Again, he should've told her to fess up everything or it's divorce time; she can't love him & do what she's doing. But she is... & everything goes round & round.

This could've been condensed in the 1st part within the 2 pages. Chopped Liver evidently needed to write a 3 part story to waste the reader's time. And no, I'm not reading the next part. I got indigestion reading what I've read already. 1 star for this rubbish. Bob

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Stupid, stupid story...

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Great Story,,, with issues that could be realistic,,, Since Bea,, apparently failed to be 100% to Dave, before & after marriage or even hinted about her need of a Psychiatrist or her feelings,,, Let her make that decision to go, With one condition,, if she’s not 100%,,,, Don’t Come Back, Divorce

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

I’m going to revise my previous comment,,, Dave should simply say,,,, You go to Houston Without Me being there, entirely,,, We Will no longer be Married ,,,,,

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbimanabout 2 months ago

I quit reading this. Not the type of story I like, well written though.

mfj77mfj77about 1 month ago

Well written. Plenty of angst. BUT . . . Have to agree with others; this is just a stupid story. No trust from either the husband or wife. Husband is a caveman - "It's my job to protect you and our family, in almost every case that means keeping others from touching you." Would think, in real life, psychiatrist would help wife with the right story to ameliorate any of husbands concerns without all the drama. Wife could have said "I have a personal problem that I must deal with using my college psychiatrist and need to visit her over the weekend." Done. Husband can ask "what is it about?" Wife answers "what part of personal don't you understand?" Makes story much shorter . . . Husband is a neanderthal. Wife could have repacked the bag after he first asked about the bag and given him the keys to the bag the next night. Anything embarrassing (sexy), she could purchase (using cash) in Houston.

/

Writing is good but too much angst.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

No sane adult approaches their sexual orientation with this degree of hysteria. No worthy spouse tries to hide their sexual orientation from their life partner. Thus, the female character in this tale is both functionally insane and a shitty wife. Hard to believe she and the husband had anything close to a decent relationship up to this point. The author's concept for this melodramatic mess is deeply flawed.

AnonymousAnonymous18 days ago

Yes I agree with the other comments.A VERY STUPID STORY. poorly written and no real story here just rotten bullshit.

AnonymousAnonymous14 days ago

Tooooo damn longggggg: damnit got to the f$#_ing point.... terrible long....shorten next time

Schwanze1Schwanze14 days ago

Just because she feels an urge means nothing. Pointless story

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userChoppedliver@Choppedliver
I started reading on Literotica in 2013 after a small case of what was supposed to be terminal cancer. I had a lot of chemo, radiation, and surgery. Yet (obviously) here we are. My body had been though the ringer and simply didn't function in all sorts of ways. I married my hi...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES